What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

I will be working on a Nintendo Girls idea after my winning idea gets published. SSB isn't something I will be returning to for a good long while.
What makes Nintendo Christmas so different SSB? They both involve various women from the Nintendo franchise. I guess Santa Claus & Stein can b pretty random, but that's pretty semantic(will not for me I still think Stein is random as fuck but its still ur game.)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What makes Nintendo Christmas so different SSB? They both involve various women from the Nintendo franchise. I guess Santa Claus & Stein can b pretty random, but that's pretty semantic(will not for me I still think Stein is random as fuck but its still ur game.)
My original plan was made to keep both separate from each other. They may have the same characters but I would rather think of it like the multiple universe theory. Same characters. Different Universe.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My original plan was made to keep both separate from each other. They may have the same characters but I would rather think of it like the multiple universe theory. Same characters. Different Universe.
Well I guess that & one actually has a Christmas theme in it so there's that. Pretty obvious now that I think about it.

I suddenly feel compelled to watch this anime, just so I know what the hell you're on about.
Be prepare to see a lot cheap shock values regarding deaths.

Last edited:

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You have my permission to use Super Smash Bros :)

Maybe you can make one that is better than mine. Anything is better than mine :rolleyes:
Oh come on, Haseo, that wasn't your fault, no need to be ashamed :p

Be prepare to see a lot cheap shock values regarding deaths.
It's because the show outran the manga in part, but Soul Eater did that too and that ended fine, so yeah, AgK got BAD at the end.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Getting to see Velma every day this week is probably the best thing ever!

Enjoy the pictures!

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So in the end I decided to not to my submit idea because of what I was going to compete against & because I want to see if Kosmos can continue his momentum from Big Top Bangeroo. That & I would probably lose horribly anyways. Not mention I couldn't decided which position would be the best for each respective scene. I can post my idea if anyone is interested.

It's because the show outran the manga in part, but Soul Eater did that too and that ended fine, so yeah, AgK got BAD at the end.
I just really can't get over how bad it was. All that pointless death. Especially that last death!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So in the end I decided to not to my submit idea because of what I was going to compete against & because I want to see if Kosmos can continue his momentum from Big Top Bangeroo. That & I would probably lose horribly anyways. Not mention I couldn't decided which position would be the best for each respective scene. I can post my idea if anyone is interested.
I'm quite interested in seeing what you've come up with.
And in offering any assistance that I can.

Last edited:

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just really can't get over how bad it was. All that pointless death. Especially that last death!
"Well, we finally saved the day and overthrew the evil monarchy, by the way I have plot cancer.(dies)"

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Well, we finally saved the day and overthrew the evil monarchy, by the way I have plot cancer.(dies)"
Honestly, I heard OF it, I never watched it. It did make me drop the series. Sometimes spoilers are worth it, because they let you know when to stop wasting your time.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

More Velma for today!

Enjoy the goddess! Shame Daphne wasn't in there somewhere but it still looks great!

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well here it is, but it only halfway done since I didn't like the 1st draft. It still very incomplete though as I'm constantly changing the sex positions. On that note does any1 know good place to find sex positions?

Anyways this is my Smash Bros idea "Super Slut Sisters". Let me know what I can improve.

Story:
The game starts with an average joe name "Mike" buying "Super Slut Sister the not Wii U version" in stormy night. Why is it important that there is a storm in this story? Because somehow stormy nights means u get suck into virtual world of Super Slut Sisters that's why. Which happens to Chris strangely enough as lighting somehow hit his game console right when he insert the disc in his console.
Dialouge:
Mike: I finally have Super Slut Sister, I've been waiting forever for this game to come out.
Mike: W-what the hell is going on? AAAAHHHHHH!!!

After he got pulled into the virtual reality, Chris woke up on meadow where he is greeted by Pit of all people. After conversing with 1 to another, Pit warned him that he only has 48 hours to get back.
Dialouge
Mike: Aaawww shit, what in the hell just happened?
Pit: Hey, are you alright?
Mike: Holy crap!!! You're Pit from Kid Icarus.
Pit: Kid Icarus? Oh I get it, you're the material world. You must be one of those fellas that has video games as his hobbies.
Mike: Huh? You know you're a video game character?
Pit: Sure do.
Chris And you're not freak out from this horrible revalation?
Pit: It still my reality, but that's not important right now. You get out of here asap.
Mike: Ummm why?
Pit: Something about endangering existence as we know it & you have only less than 48 hours to do so.
Mike: WHAT!!!??? But I don't know even know how I got here to begin with! All I can remember is that lighting hit my game console & here I am. This shouldn't even be possible.
Pit: Don't worry, I completely studied how to help foreigners get back to their homeworld. Wow that sounds a lot more racist saying it out loud.
Pit: I should probably ask Lady Palutena to change the title.
Mike: Ok racism aside what do I have to do?
Pit: According to returning foreingers 101, you need fix whatever you change did when you got here.
Mike: WTF!? How do I even know what I change to begin with?
Pit: Don't worry I'm sure you'll figure out. I BELIEVE IN YOU!
Mike:.......Oh God I'm screwed.
Pit: Anyways I got to back Angel Land & talk to Lady Palutena about your circumstances. Here an angel communicator. Keep update whenever you fix whatever you change.
Mike:.....This is just a walkie talkie & when did you guys ever need a walkie talkie.
Pit: I dunno, Lady Palutena just randomly invented it. Good thing she did, huh buddy? Anyways good luck.

As Mike aimlessly wander the open field completely confuse on what could be indentify as a problem in this crazy world. He spots Bowser harassing Princess Peach. Mike knew he stood no chance a juggernaught who can casually tank a black hole & a super nova, he realize he need to use what little wit he posses. He grab the closest rock he can find & threatend Bowser it was a doomsday device. Bowser crying uncontrobably starts ranting how Peach belong to him since he actually makes the effort to be with Peach. Peach actually agrees & finally state all this time she's been in love with him not Mario. To celebrate their relationship, they proceed with Peach giving a titjob to Bowser.
Dialouge:
Mike: Great I've wandering around for what's gotta be an hour now. How the hell am I supposed find what's different in Super Slut Sisters?
Peach: Someone help me, Bowser is trying kidnap me again. And I have no means to defend myself other than my useless Toads
Bowser: BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That's right you belong to me now.
Mike: Oh shit! Its King Koopa, how the hell am I supposed help her? That bastard can tank a Super Nova & a Black hole. Wait he's always been pretty stupid so I maybe I can bluff my win.
Mike: Back OFF King Koopa! What I got here is a......um, um, a SUPER-ULTRA-DOOMDAY device.
Bowser: Oh God! Don't hurt me, i won't try kidnap the princess, just don't kill me.
Mike:(Thought Bubble) Wow he just gave stupidity & gullibility a new standard.
Mike: Don't worry Princess, you're safe now. Let's get you back to one true love Mario.
Bowser:(crying) Its not fair! Mario takes 30 years & he still hasn't made move on Peach while I've been making genuine efforts to get her to love me. Not mention she's the mother of my 7 children.
Peach: Oh my goodness. You're right Bowser. All those times I thought Mario was my true love, but now I my eyes have been open. C'mere & let me give you a titjob as your new wife.
Mike:......What?
titjob:
Peach: Thank You, you have help me find true love.
Mike: You're welcome?
Mike:(Thought Bubble) I think I just got Mario neotrared.
Afterwards Pit contacted Mike regarding if has fix anything. Mike just went with being truthful told Pit. Pit took this pretty casually & said everyone kinda saw it coming since Peach the resident whore. He told Mike to help Cynthia to resolve conflict between Team Magma & Team Aqua. Mike immediately starts traveling to where Cynthia. When he got there Cynthia was outnumber 2 to 1. Mike's presence should've even the odds except he's not a Pokemon trainer. After a brief conversation with Cynthia, Mike notice that both guys has a boner. Mike ask Cynthia if she even notice, in which she said no, but proceed to give both Team Magma & Aqua a *insert sex posistion*.
Pit: Hey Mike did you fix anything yet?
Mike: I somehow hook Bowser up with Peach.
Pit: Weird, but that's ok.
Mike: Ok? I just neotrare Mr. Video Game!
Pit: I wouldn't worry about it, Princess Peach has always been the resident slut anyways.
Pit: Anywho, you should help out Cynthia now, she's in Safron City for some reason.
Mike: Wait. Cynthia, as in the Pokemon Champion of Shinnoh?
Pit: Yup! Better get going. And remember "I believe in you" :D.
Mike: Oh God that's gonna be thing between isn't it?
Mike: *whew* Finally made it! Now to find Cynthia and-
Mike: And she's fighting members of Team Aqua & Magma God dammit.
Cynthia: Finally reinforcement, now we can even the odds.
Mike: Yeah....I don't have any Pokemon whatsoever.
Cynthia: What!? Then what are you even doing here?
Mike: Something I've been wondering myself & desperately hoping you have answers.
Cynthia: Never mind that right now. Get out of here before you become a casualty.
Mike: Fine, but can you at least tell me why Team Magma & Aqua have boners!?
Cynthia: What they do? Hhhmmm, so that's what's going on. They had a Hypnos to hynoptize them in order to become stronger.
Mike: Wait, why hynoptize the trainers & not the actual Pokemons? They're the ones doing the damage.
Cynthia: Fufufu, that's not important right now.
Cynthia: OOOHHHHH boys.

Honestly, I heard OF it, I never watched it. It did make me drop the series. Sometimes spoilers are worth it, because they let you know when to stop wasting your time.
AND FUCKING MANGA IS ACTUALLY FOLLOW THAT BULL SHIT!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well here it is, but it only halfway done since I didn't like the 1st draft. It still very incomplete though as I'm constantly changing the sex positions. On that note does any1 know good place to find sex positions?

Anyways this is my Smash Bros idea "Super Slut Sisters". Let me know what I can improve.

Story:
The game starts with an average joe name "Mike" buying "Super Slut Sister the not Wii U version" in stormy night. Why is it important that there is a storm in this story? Because somehow stormy nights means u get suck into virtual world of Super Slut Sisters that's why. Which happens to Chris strangely enough as lighting somehow hit his game console right when he insert the disc in his console.
Dialouge:
Mike: I finally have Super Slut Sister, I've been waiting forever for this game to come out.

After he got pulled into the virtual reality, Chris woke up on meadow where he is greeted by Pit of all people. After conversing with 1 to another, Pit warned him that he only has 48 hours to get back.
Dialouge
Pit: Kid Icarus? Oh I get it, you're the material world. You must be one of those fellas that has video games as his hobbies.
Pit: It still my reality, but that's not important right now. You get out of here asap.
Pit: Something about endangering existence as we know it & you have only less than 48 hours to do so.
Mike: WHAT!!!??? But I don't know even know how I got here to begin with! All I can remember is that lighting hit my game console & here I am. This shouldn't even be possible.
Pit: Don't worry, I completely studied how to help foreigners get back to their homeworld. Wow that sounds a lot more racist saying it out loud.
Pit: According to returning foreingers 101, you need fix whatever you change did when you got here.
Pit: Anyways I got to back Angel Land & talk to Lady Palutena about your circumstances. Here an angel communicator. Keep update whenever you fix whatever you change.
Mike:.....This is just a walkie talkie & when did you guys ever need a walkie talkie.
Pit: I dunno, Lady Palutena just randomly invented it. Good thing she did, huh buddy? Anyways good luck.

As Mike aimlessly wander the open field completely confuse on what could be indentify as a problem in this crazy world. He spots Bowser harassing Princess Peach. Mike knew he stood no chance a juggernaught who can casually tank a black hole & a super nova, he realize he need to use what little wit he posses. He grab the closest rock he can find & threatend Bowser it was a doomsday device. Bowser crying uncontrobably starts ranting how Peach belong to him since he actually makes the effort to be with Peach. Peach actually agrees & finally state all this time she's been in love with him not Mario. To celebrate their relationship, they proceed with Peach giving a titjob to Bowser.
Dialouge:
Mike: Great I've wandering around for what's gotta be an hour now. How the hell am I supposed find what's different in Super Slut Sisters?
Peach: Someone help me, Bowser is trying kidnap me again. And I have no means to defend myself other than my useless Toads
Mike: Oh shit! Its King Koopa, how the hell am I supposed help her? That bastard can tank a Super Nova & a Black hole. Wait he's always been pretty stupid so I maybe I can bluff my win.
Mike: Back OFF King Koopa! What I got here is a......um, um, a SUPER-ULTRA-DOOMDAY device.
Bowser: Oh God! Don't hurt me, i won't try kidnap the princess, just don't kill me.
Mike: Don't worry Princess, you're safe now. Let's get you back to one true love Mario.
Bowser:(crying) Its not fair! Mario takes 30 years & he still hasn't made move on Peach while I've been making genuine efforts to get her to love me. Not mention she's the mother of my 7 children.
Peach: Oh my goodness. You're right Bowser. All those times I thought Mario was my true love, but now I my eyes have been open. C'mere & let me give you a titjob as your new wife.
titjob:
Afterwards Pit contacted Mike regarding if has fix anything. Mike just went with being truthful told Pit. Pit took this pretty casually & said everyone kinda saw it coming since Peach the resident whore. He told Mike to help Cynthia to resolve conflict between Team Magma & Team Aqua. Mike immediately starts traveling to where Cynthia. When he got there Cynthia was outnumber 2 to 1. Mike's presence should've even the odds except he's not a Pokemon trainer. After a brief conversation with Cynthia, Mike notice that both guys has a boner. Mike ask Cynthia if she even notice, in which she said no, but proceed to give both Team Magma & Aqua a *insert sex posistion*.
Pit: I wouldn't worry about it, Princess Peach has always been the resident slut anyways.
Pit: Anywho, you should help out Cynthia now, she's in Safron City for some reason.
Mike: Something I've been wondering myself & desperately hoping you have answers.
Cynthia: Never mind that right now. Get out of here before you become a casualty.
Cynthia: What they do? Hhhmmm, so that's what's going on. They had a Hypnos to hynoptize them in order to become stronger.
Mike: Wait, why hynoptize the trainers & not the actual Pokemons? They're the ones doing the damage.

AND FUCKING MANGA IS ACTUALLY FOLLOW THAT BULL SHIT!
I really dig it! The only thing to make it more or less readable is to format it. Seperate the dialogues into chunks, write down when Sex scenes happen, and provide more images.

Since most people judge an idea based on how it is presented you should clean it up a bit so that it's not just a wall of text, that turns off some from reading.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Story:
Dialouge:

Dialouge

Dialouge:
titjob:
Hmmm, a solid start. And Haseo is right, it needs spacing out and a few images.

Also, I noticed quite a few problems with grammar. I'm happy to help with that, if you'd like.

Also, there are a couple of things I want to address.

First, at the beginning, You've written the name 'Chris' instead of 'Mike'. Did you change the guys name at some point?

Second, why is Cynthia facing members of Team Aqua and Magma? Aqua and Magma from the Sapphire and Ruby games and come from the Hoenn region. The evil organisation from Sinnoh is Team Galactic.

Now, as for the Cynthia scene, I think a double blowjob would be good. She has a cock in each hand, she sucks them one while jerking the other then switches, andthen they both cum over her face. :cool:

Oh, and I find most of my reference images on Hentai-Foundry and Rule34. I also find a few on Deviantart and just a general Google search.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Very Important Announcement

This is very hard for me to talk about but I need you all to know what is going on with my life. My Grandfather was diagnosed with Dementia. He has lived with my Mother and I for 30 years and is the closest thing I have to a Father since mine walked out of my life.

We are incapable of taking care of him at the moment so tomorrow we are taking him to a Nursing home that specializes in Dementia and Alzheimer. The man I grew up with is going to leave my life for however long he lives so for the time being I will be taking a step away from ULMF for a few days. I will dump a bunch of pictures tomorrow and that might be the last you will hear from me for a few days. I will be back eventually as I process all of this so you all don't have to worry about me leaving for good.

From the bottom of my heart I want all of you to respect the rules and behave while I am away. Enjoy your lives, share whatever you have to share, and love what you have before it is taken from you.

With Much Love.

Haseo

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

..Aye Sir, good luck ._.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Few days is a few days. Don't worry about us, dude.

My grandmother's headed to a home as well quite soon. It's hard. Get through it, and we'll see you when you get back.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

From the bottom of my heart I want all of you to respect the rules and behave while I am away. Enjoy your lives, share whatever you have to share, and love what you have before it is taken from you.
I'm very sorry for what has occurred & your quote is very much true. I just lost my cousin whom I was very close with. He passed away 4 days ago & I have no idea what I'm feeling right now. My sympathies goes with you, Haseo.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You've got my deepest sympathies, Haseo. I wish you the very best and I fully understand your need to disengage and work through things. I hope things go as well as they possible can given the circumstances.

Take good care of yourself, mate.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Want to thank everyone for understanding how difficult this will be. I appreciate it!

Here are the last bit of pictures before I step away.

Enjoy them!

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for hearing that, take care Haseo :)