Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Alright, bad news. Laptop died today. Power button does nothing anymore so it is completely dead. Going to order a new one but that may take a week or 2. Until then I have no way to make pictures so I will be delaying the release of Overcrotch. Sorry but when I get a new one I will be able to do more things with it. Thanks and stay groovy you bastards.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Alright, bad news. Laptop died today. Power button does nothing anymore so it is completely dead. Going to order a new one but that may take a week or 2. Until then I have no way to make pictures so I will be delaying the release of Overcrotch. Sorry but when I get a new one I will be able to do more things with it. Thanks and stay groovy you bastards.
Damn. I'm sorry to hear that H.

Hmm.... Well then, BB is sucking Justing's dick and masturbates while PV holds Justin's balls, suck his nipple and Justin putting his fingers in PV's pussy :D

Or, we have Justin standing in the middle and both girls on the each of his side, girls doing a double handjob (maybe add one of them kissing him and the other licking his neck) and Justin fingering both of them. And when pressing cum button apart of making Justin cum both girls squirt :rolleyes:
Eh, those are better. But I'm never going to do anything with girls squirting, because it's always been a huge turn off for me.
And I've decided to go with the double dildo-blowjob scene as the alternative. Simply because it's something new. What do people think of it?
Sex Scene 2
Threesome scene where Blizzard Babe lies down and sucks Justin’s cock whilst she and Pyro Vixen fuck each other with a double dildo.
Position Example and P.O.V.:

Blowjob – Lick Tip, Suck Tip, Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Double Dildo Fuck – Easy, Medium, Hard, Climax
Justin cums inside Blizzard Babes mouth whilst the girls climax over the dildo.
Also, I've redone some of the character pics and I just want to make sure they work. Can people let me know if they can see these?
Justin –
Brittany / Blizzard Babe –
Paige / Pyro Vixen –
Astrid / Star Bimbo –

Last edited:

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Damn. I'm sorry to hear that H.

Eh, those are better. But I'm never going to do anything with girls squirting, because it's always been a huge turn off for me.
AndI've decided to go with the double dildo-blowjob scene as the alternative. Simply because it's something new. What do people think of it?

Also, I've redone some of the character pics and I just want to make sure they work. Can people let me know if they can see these?
Justin –
Paige / Pyro Vixen –
Astrid / Star Bimbo –
I see them.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

And I've decided to go with the double dildo-blowjob scene as the alternative. Simply because it's something new. What do people think of it?

Justin –
Paige / Pyro Vixen –
Astrid / Star Bimbo –
Well, it's up to you what to put but I'm personally don't like just like I don't like the 4th scene because of strapon.
And double dildo and blowjob it's nothing new, we already had similar scenes.

About pics redo, the only change I seen is that Pyro vixen now has the opening in the costume so we can see her tits, but the other charaxters are exactly equal as they were in the previous parts.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, it's up to you what to put but I'm personally don't like just like I don't like the 4th scene because of strapon.
And double dildo and blowjob it's nothing new, we already had similar scenes.
We have? When? :confused:
And I can understand you not liking dildo's and strap-ons. I know not everyone likes the same things, but it's something I like so I'm including it and will include it in other games. :p

About pics redo, the only change I seen is that Pyro vixen now has the opening in the costume so we can see her tits, but the other charaxters are exactly equal as they were in the previous parts.
No, Pyro's costume always had that. It's not that I've changed any of their designs, It's just since I drew the originals, my skill has improved a bit and I decided to do them again in my improved style. If you look at the new pics next to the old ones you'll see what I mean.
Here are the old ones so you can make the comparison.
Justin –
Blizzard Babe –
Pyro Vixen –
Star Bimbo –

sandchainz

Reputation score

We have? When? :confused:
And I can understand you not liking dildo's and strap-ons. I know not everyone likes the same things, but it's something I like so I'm including it and will include it in other games. :p

No, Pyro's costume always had that. It's not that I've changed any of their designs, It's just since I drew the originals, my skill has improved a bit and I decided to do them again in my improved style. If you look at the new pics next to the old ones you'll see what I mean.
Here are the old ones so you can make the comparison.
Justin –
Blizzard Babe –
Pyro Vixen –
Star Bimbo –
The second sex scene in Milf Titans 2, when Raven and Terra were using double dildo and the beast was fucking Terras mouth.
Then I hope you will understand if I'll vote it down, cuz I'm not interested on the game if I don't like sex scenes even if the story is good :p

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Right. I will change it to that but if anyone else has a creative idea then let me know.
Add a 3some scene & it'll be the perfect game.

I think the latest (main) Fire Emblem game had an excuse of the MC being able to sleep with anyone (including their supposed birth family) with some sort of adoption shtick. Not sure if that helped with people questioning incest or not, you'll always have those that don't look far enough into the situation/look too far into it, depending on what that situation is.
Yeah I wasn't exactly thrilled by the idea of hooking up my NOT BY BLOOD little sisters, but hey Japan. Still friggin pissed off on their idea of plot twist is.

Then I hope you will understand if I'll vote it down, cuz I'm not interested on the game if I don't like sex scenes even if the story is good :p
Yeah cuz strap-ons are the worst aren't they? Should have been an actual dick with a futa girl, that would have fixed it. :p

Any who, I'm not exactly thrilled with the idea of competing with Kel again with SWF 3. Given it won in the last Kosmos's round I think it's pretty much a given that it'll win again. Not to mention having to compete with 2nd place "Pokemon The Whore League" from the last Serega poll. Tough enough with Haseo submitting a new IP, but hey such is life. I just hope SWF 3 doesn't get disqualified again because of the 2nd scene.

Last edited:

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well yeah, thank you very much. I want to sign in to MnF and he comes with 'username already exists'. Well,Duh, maybe because..IT'S MINE?!
The one I used for years? How the fuck can you not recognise the name as mine?!
And now I don't know what to do! Everything is correct, If I use another name I could sign, but why not with the usual one?

sandchainz

Reputation score

I would say you're weird but then I just remembered that I like futa too.
Not a very fan of futa but if I have to choose between strapon and futa then futa it's much better.
But I did like the first schoolgirl's curse game.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Here's the new crack!
Enjoy :D

Xmas Pay Rise 6: The Naughty List

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Christmas in July, lmfao

sandchainz

Reputation score

Christmas in July, lmfao
Well, Xmas pay rise 6 wasn't my favorite of the contest, but then I rememebred that it was long time ago since we released Serega's game, so I though that it was time to release some one of his games and I started to vote for it as it was the only Serega's game in the contest, and some people joined the pile and it won :D

Last edited:

mrbaer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the game

sandchainz

Reputation score

It seems Gloria Gazongas going to win. But I fear it's not Kosmos type of the game :confused: