Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

They really need another person to help them with the site. I am not ashamed to say I haven't already tried asking them to be an admin on the site since I have been with them for awhile.

Maybe I should try again mainly because someone else watching over the community would help out, especially with ideas that are on the board.

I will go ahead and ask again. Might get a response this time.

Anyways while I am here let me drop these off. Mei is looking so fucking good and Widowmaker will be getting her turn ;)

Enjoy!

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

They really need another person to help them with the site. I am not ashamed to say I haven't already tried asking them to be an admin on the site since I have been with them for awhile.

Maybe I should try again mainly because someone else watching over the community would help out, especially with ideas that are on the board.

I will go ahead and ask again. Might get a response this time.
Um... do you think if you'll be admin there you going to change that stereotype shit? Sorry, but honestly you not going to change nothing in there.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Um... do you think if you'll be admin there you going to change that stereotype shit? Sorry, but honestly you not going to change nothing in there.
Nope. But getting rid of ideas that don't belong on there like someone else's sequel is a constant problem. Not to mention it just doesn't have anyone watching over it.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, that stereotype shit getting annoying. I remember when Nick Quincy was submitting his schoolgirl curse idea there were persons saying that it's bad idea to submit futas as that can make come people who like futa and submit more of that. Basically what they were trying to say that they don't want to see other fetishes that are not the ones they like, that's a BS! More variety better! And seeing the same crap all the time also getting annoting as fuck :mad:

All I can say if Vadim will ruin BFCS2 with his latest awful graphics I'll stop supporting them.
I think it was more along the lines of futa wasn't really popular at the time so they were just trying to warn him. I could be wrong though.

Also I'm pretty sure Vadim did the 1st BFCS so I'm really sure why you're about his designs.

sandchainz

Reputation score

I think it was more along the lines of futa wasn't really popular at the time so they were just trying to warn him. I could be wrong though.

Also I'm pretty sure Vadim did the 1st BFCS so I'm really sure why you're about his designs.
No, when Nick Quincy won with his futa idea some people were complaining to stop making futas cuz more futas lovers may come and submit more of it.

I did liked the first BFCS, but as now Vadim makes awful drawing i fear he may do BFCS2 as bad as his last 2 games and Iwas waiting for the sequel since played the first part. I was supporting them because of Vadim and Serega as Kosmos for me is a bad artist (expect some games I liked). And obviously having less games and also worse by Vadim and Serega makes me think that there's no point to support them anymore.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are your pictures for the day. We are at the half way mark so about 2 more scenes to go before the end screen. And I fucking love the end screen.

Enjoy bastards!

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No, when Nick Quincy won with his futa idea some people were complaining to stop making futas cuz more futas lovers may come and submit more of it.

I did liked the first BFCS, but as now Vadim makes awful drawing i fear he may do BFCS2 as bad as his last 2 games and Iwas waiting for the sequel since played the first part. I was supporting them because of Vadim and Serega as Kosmos for me is a bad artist (expect some games I liked). And obviously having less games and also worse by Vadim and Serega makes me think that there's no point to support them anymore.
That is if BFCS2 ever comes out.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Next Vadim's release is BFCS2, and It supposed to be next game we goin' to get or after the next one. Hoping to see it next.
You think they would just released "Slutty Sperm Nurse" by now.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

But slutty sperm nurse not supposed to be Serega's game? Serega not going to release any game soon.
I'm probably getting the length of time wrong here, but I'm pretty sure it's been over 6 months since that idea won that poll.

It honestly wouldn't surprise if the next game that got release is another original game by Pink Zerda or Fuckerama (Demon Royal).

sandchainz

Reputation score

I'm probably getting the length of time wrong here, but I'm pretty sure it's been over 6 months since that idea won that poll.

It honestly wouldn't surprise if the next game that got release is another original game by Pink Zerda or Fuckerama (Demon Royal).
About non original artist may be, but soon must be Vadim's turn, and he supposed to do BFCS2 the last time but as he didn't have enough time for it he did Pervsona5 instead.
Anyway, hoping to see it soon, I don't wanna see another lack gameby Kosmos.

P.S. I think that Slutty Sperm Nurse was for Pinoy.....

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

About non original artist may be, but soon must be Vadim's turn, and he supposed to do BFCS2 the last time but as he didn't have enough time for it he did Pervsona5 instead.
Anyway, hoping to see it soon, I don't wanna see another lack gameby Kosmos.

P.S. I think that Slutty Sperm Nurse was for Pinoy.....
No, this one for sure I know is for Serega, because I remember submitting my idea since it was a Kim Kardashian theme. I don't know why at the time so many Serega's round involves theme but hey.

sandchainz

Reputation score

No, this one for sure I know is for Serega, because I remember submitting my idea since it was a Kim Kardashian theme. I don't know why at the time so many Serega's round involves theme but hey.
Then slutty nurse not going to be the next as Serega is the one who makes only 4-5 games per year.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Alright here are your pics for the day. Widow Maker is eating cum and it seems like she wants to see how deep she can take it.

Why not see how far she can take it :D

Enjoy you bastards!

CoyoteLounge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, this Overcrotch one is fucking fantastic!

As for the conversation going right now, I really like Vadim. His art style is goofy and the female bodies are getting a little too crazy with the preposterous tits, but I still enjoy it.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Man, this Overcrotch one is fucking fantastic!

As for the conversation going right now, I really like Vadim. His art style is goofy and the female bodies are getting a little too crazy with the preposterous tits, but I still enjoy it.
By awful Vadim's graphics i mostly mean face drawing, faces of Anna from Pervsona5 and Black Widow form Incredible Bulk are ugly and disproportional. And I also prefer to see huge tits made by him instead of the small ones he makes, they do not fit to his style in absolutely.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know if this is still a thing, i would like someone to submit a idea of mine.