What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Added Lover For Queen to the list. Pretty cool this one, cool positions and the English is getting better :D

Red Riding Hood and Gloomy Forest

Robin and Witches

Once At A Party

World of Big Woman

Escape From The Tribe Of Amazons

The Mad Professor

Adventures On The Wild Planet

Three Tales

Witch Hunter

Lover For Queen

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Alright so my next day off will be Monday so that is when the pictures for the latest poll will go up.

See you guys then!

Edit:

Just finished my latest idea.

Let me know if you like it, what you don't, and what to change. Hope you all enjoy it!

Magic in a Toy-Chest

Throwing out things you have outgrown is a past time many have done. For Charlie, that is what he is experiencing right now. Heading up to his old toy chest in the attic he prepares to throw away most of his childhood. That is until one of them pleads to change his mind.

Characters:

Charlie:

Charlie's Mom:

Intro:
Game starts with a black screen.

Knock Knock

Knock! Knock! Knock!

????: “Charlie! Charlie wake up! Charlie can you please wake up and clean the attic of your old things? I won't ask you again” ”Actually come eat your breakfast first, it's getting cold!”

????: “Okay Mom!”

Screen changes to Charlie in his PJ's sitting on his bed

Charlie: “Here I thought I had a day off and I could do whatever the fuck I wanted. Now I gotta go into the attic and throw away all my old crap when I was a kid. Wonder if mom would get mad if I just torched the attic? We can afford a new home right? Plus we get to kill every bug in this place, it's the perfect plan!”

????: “Charlie!

Charlie: “Coming mom!”

Screen goes black as it says “After Breakfast” on the screen

Screen comes back to Charlie at the top of the stairs.

Charlie's Mom: “Don't even think about burning down the attic mister!”

Charlie: “What the hell? Mom can you read my mind!?”

Charlie's Mom: “Every mom has that power. Also thank you, I do look beautiful today so now go upstairs and clean up the attic please!”

Charlie: “The hell? That's pretty fucking creepy”

Charlie's Mom: “Stop cursing mister”

Charlie stands there with a surprised look on his face

Charlie looks up and see's a small square door with a chain attached. You must click on the chain in order to pull the door open. Once you click the door opens.

Charlie: “Weren't the stairs supposed to come down as well?”

The stairs make a creaking sound “Creeeeeeeak”

Charlie: “Huh?”

The staircase extends fully suddenly, almost knocking Charlie down

Charlie: “Holy shitballs Batman! MOM! The house almost killed me!”

Charlie's Mom: “Be careful sweetie, I don't want to have to make another son again!”

Charlie: “Right. Wait? Again!?”

The screen goes black and comes back to Charlie in the attic

Charlie: “Alright, can't torch the place so I will have to look around and decide what get's thrown out. Wait. Woah!”

Charlie looks over at the very end of the Attic and see's a brown chest with colorful stickers all over it.

Charlie: “My old toychest! Haven't seen this in years.”

Charlie walks over and opens the chest that is full of toys

Charlie: “I used to play with all of these almost every day. I guess I don't have to trash them, I can give them away to other kids. Not like I will ever play with them again”

???: “What!? Why the fuck would you do that!?”

Charlie: “Who was that?”

????: “Down here ya bonehead!”

Charlie's face looks down in horror and surprise

Screen changes to a small Fairy now sitting on top of the toy pile

Character:
Fairy:

Fairy: “How dare you give us away you piece of shit! You loved us and now you want to give us away to some brat! ”

Charlie: “Hhh...H....Hhhhho....How are you talking?”

Fairy: “All toys are alive you moron, we just go back to being toys when humans are around”

Charlie: “This isn't happening. Mom spiked my breakfast with something”
Fairy: “Your milf of a mom didn't do anything ya bonehead. I came to life because I want to cut you a deal. You agree to the deal and you keep everything in this chest. Do you want to listen to it ya bonehead?”

Charlie: “Umm. Ho...I...I mean...Deal? Ho...How...What?”

Fairy: “Oh my god, I didn't know you grew up to be retarded, just shut up and listen to me you moron!”

The Fairy begins to explain that all toys are indeed alive and that many of them have the ability to use magic. The Fairy has the power to grow anything to any size including herself among a few other abilities. She wants to make a deal with Charlie.

She can convince the other toys to come alive and grow them so they can make Charlie's life easier. In exchange he moves the chest back into his room and he promises to never throw or give the toys away.

Screen turns black

Fairy: “So do we have a deal?”

Screen comes back.

Charlie: “Alright so let's test this out”

Screen changes to a POV of Charlie in front of his toy chest. You can click on on the chest's latch and it opens up.

Charlie sticks his hand in as it disappears inside the chest stuffed with toys.

Charlie: “Let's try this one”

Charlie brings out a small female ninja figure. A text window appears on the right or left of the screen talking about the toy.

Character:
Witch:

“I remember this one, used to be apart of a Japanese anime. The girls on it killed demons and at the end of every episode it ended with them in the hot springs talking with the perverted owner. The girls all had huge tits and most kids like myself saw it as a stepping stone into puberty.”

Charlie: “Bring this one to life and we will see if she can help me clean up the attic so I don't waste my entire day up here.”

Fairy: “Big titted Japanese ninja that killed demons without mercy coming right up”

Charlie: “Wait this may not be such a great ide.... AHHHHHHH”

A giant white cloud comes up as Charlie is thrown to the ground.

The toy is now human height as Charlie looks on in amazement

Ninja: “Oh man it feels so good to be free! I just need a nice bath and this day will be perfect”

Charlie: “HOLY SHIT!, the Fairy wasn't kidding you are actually here!”

Ninja: “You must be the master, looks like you accepted the deal to not give us away. So what are we doing master?”

Charlie: “Master? That seems a bit much. Listen Ninja, I just need help cleaning this place before mom comes back up and she sees a big titted Ninja and a talking Fairy”

Ninja: “Cleaning? Awww. I hate cleaning. Is there anything else I can do for you? You seem to be of that age where you might have an interest in women I might be able to help you in other ways”

Charlie: “If you are not going to help me clean what else are you going to do for me?”

The screen goes black

Whisper Whisper Whisper

Charlie: “Ohhhhhhh”

Sex scene 1: Tit Fuck

The Ninja lifts up Charlie's legs as she gets as close as possible to his cock as she titfucks him.

Speed Settings: Slow, Fast, Hard

Once the bar fills, Charlie cums all over her face and tits

The screen comes back as a giant smoke cloud takes up the attic. Soon as it clears you see the toy Ninja on the floor and Charlie catching his breath.

Charlie: “Holy shit, she ended up helping me in more ways that one. You were no kidding Fairy, can your power only be used once a day or something?”

Fairy: “Aww whatever brains you had left was transferred into that cock of yours. Looks like your thinking has moved into other areas. I can keep going kid, just wondering if you can do the same heh.”

Screen goes black and returns to Charlie again digging through the toy chest. This time he pulls out a witch. A text window comes up on the right or left of the screen.

“Ah Wizards & Drakes, a Cartoon and Table Top Game. Don't know why but I always went with the Witch. She could summon ghost versions of herself and could curse/hex enemies. In the show she was the smart one but she was so sexy. Her glasses especially were the reason why she was so beautiful. I stopped playing it when I got into video games so this takes me back”

Charlie: “Okay Fairy, do your magic thing. ”

The Fairy is laying down on the Toy Chest

Fairy: “Boy's and their fascination with sexy witches. On second thought why are most witches so sexy? It's a conspiracy I tell ya!”

A giant smoky cloud comes up as a Witch stands in the attic with Charlie.

Charlie: “Woah! You are actually here! Kid me with stab me a million times with a knife if he knew about this. Woah! I never knew I was this violent, better not let Fox News know about this.”

Witch: “Ah darling, it is a pleasure to meet you. I do want to thank you for not throwing us away. I hope to keep you entertained for years to come”

Charlie: “Must.Not.Have.Stroke.Oh.God.My.Dick.Is.Not.LISTENING!”

Witch: “Oh my, looks like you like what you see Darling. I think of sex as beneath me but I can break the exception today since you are saving my life by keeping me. Come here darling”

Sex scene 2: Blowjob and Asslicking

The Witch is giving him a blowjob while a ghostly version of her is licking Charlie's asshole.

Speed settings: Slow, Fast, Hard

Once the bar fills up, Charlie cums inside the Witch's mouth

Screen comes back as another smoky cloud comes up and leaves as the Witch figure is on the floor with Charlie again catching his breath.

Charlie: “Twice in one day, I am sure this is the magic talking but I think I can keep going”

The Fairy is still laying down on the Toy Chest

Fairy: “No kidding. For someone with who lacks brain capacity, you have the libido of Genghis Khan. It's statistically possible you may be related to him heh. I don't care kid so just show me another toy and I will do my thing”

Screen goes black and comes back to Charlie again digging around his toy chest. This time he pulls out a toy with long pink hair.

Character:
Rose:

“The Rose Brawler as she was known was the sidekick of a karate master who went vigilante after he lost his family. She was from a comic book series being strong, loyal, compassionate and in her own way, overshadowed the main character, the Master. The comic series didn't go on that long but I always loved it so as soon as I saw this one in a garage sale I bought it immediately. In a way I am her savior”

A smoky cloud comes up again as Charlie gets tackled by Rose as she hugs him and puts his head in between her giant tits.

Rose: “Hero! My Hero! I get to finally meet you! You saved me from that garage sale all those years ago and I never got to repay you. Please if there anything you want I will do it!”

Fairy from off screen: “Pretty sure I know where this is heading”

Charlie: “I need air for one!”

Rose: “I am so sorry my savior, I am just so overwhelmed with joy teehee!”

Charlie: “I really should have her help me clean the basement but the kid in me would stab me a gajillion times if I didn't do anything with her. Seriously when did I get so violent?!”

Rose: “So what can I do for you my amazing savior?”

The screen goes black
Charlie: “How about this?”

Rose: “Tee hee!”

Sex Scene 3: Leg up Cowgirl

Rose lifts up Charlie's leg as she uses is it to push herself down on Charlie's cock.

Once the bar is filled up, Charlie cums inside Rose's pussy.

Screen goes black and then comes back with the Fairy still laying down on the toy chest.

Fairy: “Alright dude, you have been fucking nonstop since you found out about my powers and while impressive I have to say you have gotten next to nothing done today. Your milf of a mom should just make another son, one who does shit instead of fucking his childhood toys.”

Charlie: “Have to admit it's been fun though. Just need to take the Toy Chest down to my room and tell my mom I am keeping it. Mind helping me move it since it is your home?”

Fairy: “Sure why not. 1 sec you bonehead”

A smoky cloud comes up again as the Fairy is now full sized. She leans down to grab the chest when a floorboard snaps sending her forward as Charlie lands on top of her. She looks up at him and sees his erection poking her ass.

Fairy: “No, No, No, No. Don't think about it bonehead, No!”

Sex scene 4: Sideways Anal

Charlie fucks the Fairy's asshole from behind. Soon as the scene starts up the Fairy says this:

Fairy: “Yes, Yes, YES!” “Fuck my asshole you bonehead!”

The screen goes black as a speech bubble for Charlie's mom comes up.

Charlie's Mom: “So how did it go up here? Wait, you didn't do anything!”

Charlie: “Sorry, I just got caught up playing with some of my old toys heh”

The End

Written By: Haseo

Last edited:

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright so my next day off will be Monday so that is when the pictures for the latest poll will go up.

See you guys then!

Edit:

Let me know if you like it, what you don't, and what to change. Hope you all enjoy it!

Magic in a Toy-Chest

Throwing out things you have outgrown is a past time many have done. For Charlie, that is what he is experiencing right now. Heading up to his old toy chest in the attic he prepares to throw away most of his childhood. That is until one of them pleads to change his mind.

Characters:

Charlie:

Charlie's Mom:

Intro:

Knock Knock

Knock! Knock! Knock!

????: “Charlie! Charlie wake up! Charlie can you please wake up and clean the attic of your old things? I won't ask you again” ”Actually come eat your breakfast first, it's getting cold!”

Charlie: “Here I thought I had a day off and I could do whatever the fuck I wanted. Now I gotta go into the attic and throw away all my old crap when I was a kid. Wonder if mom would get mad if I just torched the attic? We can afford a new home right? Plus we get to kill every bug in this place, it's the perfect plan!”

Charlie's Mom: “Every mom has that power. Also thank you, I do look beautiful today so now go upstairs and clean up the attic please!”

Charlie looks up and see's a small square door with a chain attached. You must click on the chain in order to pull the door open. Once you click the door opens.

Charlie's Mom: “Be careful sweetie, I don't want to have to make another son again!”

Charlie: “Alright, can't torch the place so I will have to look around and decide what get's thrown out. Wait. Woah!”

Charlie looks over at the very end of the Attic and see's a brown chest with colorful stickers all over it.

Charlie: “I used to play with all of these almost every day. I guess I don't have to trash them, I can give them away to other kids. Not like I will ever play with them again”

Character:
Fairy:

Fairy: “How dare you give us away you piece of shit! You loved us and now you want to give us away to some brat! ”

Fairy: “All toys are alive you moron, we just go back to being toys when humans are around”

Fairy: “Your milf of a mom didn't do anything ya bonehead. I came to life because I want to cut you a deal. You agree to the deal and you keep everything in this chest. Do you want to listen to it ya bonehead?”

Fairy: “Oh my god, I didn't know you grew up to be retarded, just shut up and listen to me you moron!”

The Fairy begins to explain that all toys are indeed alive and that many of them have the ability to use magic. The Fairy has the power to grow anything to any size including herself among a few other abilities. She wants to make a deal with Charlie.

She can convince the other toys to come alive and grow them so they can make Charlie's life easier. In exchange he moves the chest back into his room and he promises to never throw or give the toys away.

Screen turns black

Screen comes back.

Screen changes to a POV of Charlie in front of his toy chest. You can click on on the chest's latch and it opens up.

Charlie brings out a small female ninja figure. A text window appears on the right or left of the screen talking about the toy.

Character:
Witch:

“I remember this one, used to be apart of a Japanese anime. The girls on it killed demons and at the end of every episode it ended with them in the hot springs talking with the perverted owner. The girls all had huge tits and most kids like myself saw it as a stepping stone into puberty.”

Charlie: “Bring this one to life and we will see if she can help me clean up the attic so I don't waste my entire day up here.”

Fairy: “Big titted Japanese ninja that killed demons without mercy coming right up”

Ninja: “Oh man it feels so good to be free! I just need a nice bath and this day will be perfect”

Ninja: “You must be the master, looks like you accepted the deal to not give us away. So what are we doing master?”

Charlie: “Master? That seems a bit much. Listen Ninja, I just need help cleaning this place before mom comes back up and she sees a big titted Ninja and a talking Fairy”

Ninja: “Cleaning? Awww. I hate cleaning. Is there anything else I can do for you? You seem to be of that age where you might have an interest in women I might be able to help you in other ways”

Charlie: “If you are not going to help me clean what else are you going to do for me?”

The screen goes black

Whisper Whisper Whisper

The Ninja lifts up Charlie's legs as she gets as close as possible to his cock as she titfucks him.

The screen comes back as a giant smoke cloud takes up the attic. Soon as it clears you see the toy Ninja on the floor and Charlie catching his breath.

Charlie: “Holy shit, she ended up helping me in more ways that one. You were no kidding Fairy, can your power only be used once a day or something?”

Fairy: “Aww whatever brains you had left was transferred into that cock of yours. Looks like your thinking has moved into other areas. I can keep going kid, just wondering if you can do the same heh.”

Screen goes black and returns to Charlie again digging through the toy chest. This time he pulls out a witch. A text window comes up on the right or left of the screen.

“Ah Wizards & Drakes, a Cartoon and Table Top Game. Don't know why but I always went with the Witch. She could summon ghost versions of herself and could curse/hex enemies. In the show she was the smart one but she was so sexy. Her glasses especially were the reason why she was so beautiful. I stopped playing it when I got into video games so this takes me back”

Fairy: “Boy's and their fascination with sexy witches. On second thought why are most witches so sexy? It's a conspiracy I tell ya!”

Charlie: “Woah! You are actually here! Kid me with stab me a million times with a knife if he knew about this. Woah! I never knew I was this violent, better not let Fox News know about this.”

Witch: “Ah darling, it is a pleasure to meet you. I do want to thank you for not throwing us away. I hope to keep you entertained for years to come”

Witch: “Oh my, looks like you like what you see Darling. I think of sex as beneath me but I can break the exception today since you are saving my life by keeping me. Come here darling”

The Witch is giving him a blowjob while a ghostly version of her is licking Charlie's asshole.

Screen comes back as another smoky cloud comes up and leaves as the Witch figure is on the floor with Charlie again catching his breath.

Charlie: “Twice in one day, I am sure this is the magic talking but I think I can keep going”

Fairy: “No kidding. For someone with who lacks brain capacity, you have the libido of Genghis Khan. It's statistically possible you may be related to him heh. I don't care kid so just show me another toy and I will do my thing”

Screen goes black and comes back to Charlie again digging around his toy chest. This time he pulls out a toy with long pink hair.

Character:
Rose:

“The Rose Brawler as she was known was the sidekick of a karate master who went vigilante after he lost his family. She was from a comic book series being strong, loyal, compassionate and in her own way, overshadowed the main character, the Master. The comic series didn't go on that long but I always loved it so as soon as I saw this one in a garage sale I bought it immediately. In a way I am her savior”

A smoky cloud comes up again as Charlie gets tackled by Rose as she hugs him and puts his head in between her giant tits.

Rose: “Hero! My Hero! I get to finally meet you! You saved me from that garage sale all those years ago and I never got to repay you. Please if there anything you want I will do it!”

Charlie: “I really should have her help me clean the basement but the kid in me would stab me a gajillion times if I didn't do anything with her. Seriously when did I get so violent?!”

The screen goes black

Rose lifts up Charlie's leg as she uses is it to push herself down on Charlie's cock.

Screen goes black and then comes back with the Fairy still laying down on the toy chest.

Fairy: “Alright dude, you have been fucking nonstop since you found out about my powers and while impressive I have to say you have gotten next to nothing done today. Your milf of a mom should just make another son, one who does shit instead of fucking his childhood toys.”

Charlie: “Have to admit it's been fun though. Just need to take the Toy Chest down to my room and tell my mom I am keeping it. Mind helping me move it since it is your home?”

A smoky cloud comes up again as the Fairy is now full sized. She leans down to grab the chest when a floorboard snaps sending her forward as Charlie lands on top of her. She looks up at him and sees his erection poking her ass.

Charlie fucks the Fairy's asshole from behind. Soon as the scene starts up the Fairy says this:

The End

Not bad, but I have a sensation that I seen this (or something very similar) somewhere.
Witch sex scene rocks :D
I think you can submit it, it may be a good game (if Kosmos won'r ruin it).

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

See you guys then!

Edit:

Magic in a Toy-Chest

Characters:

Charlie:

Charlie's Mom:

Intro:

Knock Knock

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Character:
Fairy:

Screen turns black

Screen comes back.

Character:
Witch:

The screen goes black

Whisper Whisper Whisper

Character:
Rose:

The screen goes black

The End

Yep..that's a good idea^^ Simple but effective with many different but special girls

1. I'm missing some Toy Story references, given how similar both premises are. No Characters ( although I have a certain picture in mind^^) but maybe some quotes.
2. You shoved the Witch-Picture up to the Ninja and the Ninja-reference-picture doesn't exist^^
3. And I'm questioning the rimjob. I understand the wish for new sex-variations but...that one? Not only is it licking someone's butthole it's licking a male's butthole. Female butt-licking maybe, but I highly doubt male butt-licking will be very welcomed.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Not bad, but I have a sensation that I seen this (or something very similar) somewhere.
Witch sex scene rocks :D
I think you can submit it, it may be a good game (if Kosmos won'r ruin it).
Here is hoping lol. Thanks man!

Yep..that's a good idea^^ Simple but effective with many different but special girls

1. I'm missing some Toy Story references, given how similar both premises are. No Characters ( although I have a certain picture in mind^^) but maybe some quotes.
2. You shoved the Witch-Picture up to the Ninja and the Ninja-reference-picture doesn't exist^^
3. And I'm questioning the rimjob. I understand the wish for new sex-variations but...that one? Not only is it licking someone's butthole it's licking a male's butthole. Female butt-licking maybe, but I highly doubt male butt-licking will be very welcomed.
Pictures are now fixed.

That scene was more or less on the mindset of "What can I do that is new?" What kind of scene would you guys have replace it? I am up to any suggestions.

sandchainz

Reputation score

That scene was more or less on the mindset of "What can I do that is new?" What kind of scene would you guys have replace it? I am up to any suggestions.
I'm up to the current sex scene, I like the idea of the witch and her ghostly clone :)
Well, maybe changing rimjob by ball suck would be better, well anyway but don't remove the clone :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm up to the current sex scene, I like the idea of the witch and her ghostly clone :)
Well, maybe changing rimjob by ball suck would be better, well anyway but don't remove the clone :D
Right. I will change it to that but if anyone else has a creative idea then let me know.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Hey Kelumir!
I just re-read the swf3 (the rewrited one) you didn't change the second sex scene (the incest one), wanna your idea to be removed again?

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey Kelumir!
I just re-read the swf3 (the rewrited one) you didn't change the second sex scene (the incest one), wanna your idea to be removed again?
I know the scenes are all the same. I decided to make a more subtle change.
I added a paragraph before the first sex scene and adjusted the end scene.

Pyro Vixen: Hmph, we’ll see about that. Come on J, let’s go settle this. We’ll do this in the store room. I don’t want the guys in the security room jacking off to this.
Justin, thinking to himself: (I wonder how many guys would kill to be me?)

Pyro Vixen grabs Justin’s wrist and the two girls lead him to the storage room door. As she pulls Justin up, the papers on the desk get scattered on the floor. The camera zooms in on an envelope that fell out of one of the folders. It say “To Justin. From your REAL Mother.” on it.

Sex Scene 1...

And, for a comparison, this is the original final scene.
Scene 4: Epilogue
“After ‘subduing’ Night Whisper, Justin called security and they took her to one of the detention cells while Justin and Shadow Minx headed back to his lab.”

Scene changes back to Justin’s lab.
Shadow Minx: Justin, thanks for saving my ass back there.
Justin: Don’t mention it. By the way, do you two know each other?
Shadow Minx: Yes. We were in a relationship a long time ago.
Justin: Oh. Was it serious?
Shadow Minx: Yeah. We actually talked about getting married and starting a family.
Justin: I see. So, were you going to adopt, or get a sperm donor?
Shadow Minx: Neither. Cole actually found a way for us to have a child together.
Justin: Oh I see... Wait, What!?

And this is the new version.
“After ‘subduing’ Night Whisper, Justin called security and they took her to one of the detention cells. Whilst they were taking her away, Justin got an opportunity to talk to Shadow Minx.”

Shadow Minx: Thanks for saving my ass back there.
Shadow Minx: Yeah. We were in a relationship a long time ago.
Shadow Minx: Yeah. We actually talked about getting married. Hehe. Believe it or not, she’s actually Paige’s father.
Justin: Oh I see... Wait, WHAT!?
Shadow Minx: I’m sorry Justin, but I don’t have time to explain now. I was in the middle of something really important when Night Whisper showed up. Let me take care of it and I promise I’ll explain later, ok?
Justin: A-alright. But you can’t just drop a bombshell like that and then not explain it. I’ll see you later.

Justin leaves and heads back to his lab. Once he’s gone, Shadow Minx takes out a phone and makes a call. She also takes out the envelope that disappeared from Justin’s lab.
Shadow Minx: Hey, Rebecca. Listen, we’ve got a serious problem on our hands.

sandchainz

Reputation score

I know the scenes are all the same. I decided to make a more subtle change.
I added a paragraph before the first sex scene and adjusted the end scene.

Pyro Vixen: Hmph, we’ll see about that. Come on J, let’s go settle this. We’ll do this in the store room. I don’t want the guys in the security room jacking off to this.
Justin, thinking to himself: (I wonder how many guys would kill to be me?)

Pyro Vixen grabs Justin’s wrist and the two girls lead him to the storage room door. As she pulls Justin up, the papers on the desk get scattered on the floor. The camera zooms in on an envelope that fell out of one of the folders. It say “To Justin. From your REAL Mother.” on it.

Sex Scene 1...

And, for a comparison, this is the original final scene.
“After ‘subduing’ Night Whisper, Justin called security and they took her to one of the detention cells while Justin and Shadow Minx headed back to his lab.”

Scene changes back to Justin’s lab.
Shadow Minx: Justin, thanks for saving my ass back there.
Shadow Minx: Yes. We were in a relationship a long time ago.
Shadow Minx: Yeah. We actually talked about getting married and starting a family.
Justin: I see. So, were you going to adopt, or get a sperm donor?
Shadow Minx: Neither. Cole actually found a way for us to have a child together.
Justin: Oh I see... Wait, What!?

And this is the new version.
“After ‘subduing’ Night Whisper, Justin called security and they took her to one of the detention cells. Whilst they were taking her away, Justin got an opportunity to talk to Shadow Minx.”

Shadow Minx: Thanks for saving my ass back there.
Shadow Minx: Yeah. We were in a relationship a long time ago.
Shadow Minx: Yeah. We actually talked about getting married. Hehe. Believe it or not, she’s actually Paige’s father.
Justin: Oh I see... Wait, WHAT!?
Shadow Minx: I’m sorry Justin, but I don’t have time to explain now. I was in the middle of something really important when Night Whisper showed up. Let me take care of it and I promise I’ll explain later, ok?
Justin: A-alright. But you can’t just drop a bombshell like that and then not explain it. I’ll see you later.

Justin leaves and heads back to his lab. Once he’s gone, Shadow Minx takes out a phone and makes a call. She also takes out the envelope that disappeared from Justin’s lab.
Shadow Minx: Hey, Rebecca. Listen, we’ve got a serious problem on our hands.
That's cool, but you have to change 2nd sex scene if you don't want it to be removed because of incest like the last time.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That's cool, but you have to change 2nd sex scene if you don't want it to be removed because of incest like the last time.
Well, unless anyone has any suggestions as to what an alternative scene could be, I'm going to leave it as is and risk it.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Well, unless anyone has any suggestions as to what an alternative scene could be, I'm going to leave it as is and risk it.
Don't know man, double blowjob like in Matsumoto vs Tsunade or double handjob as in Space Pirate Sara, when these evil loli were making a double handjob to Sara when she was futa.
Anything but change it! I wanna swf3 to win :cool:
Maybe Blizzard/Pyro trying her best with handjob while he sucks Blizzard/Pyro's tit and then the Blizzard/Pyro tries her best with footjob while Justin sucks the Blizzard/Pyro's tit.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Don't know man, double blowjob like in Matsumoto vs Tsunade or double handjob as in Space Pirate Sara, when these evil loli were making a double handjob to Sara when she was futa.
Anything but change it! I wanna swf3 to win :cool:
Maybe Blizzard/Pyro trying her best with handjob while he sucks Blizzard/Pyro's tit and then the Blizzard/Pyro tries her best with footjob while Justin sucks the Blizzard/Pyro's tit.
Ehh... Whilst those are reasonable ideas, a double blowjob/handjob doesn't really fit as a follow up to the tit-fuck off. Under these circumstances it would feel more like a replacement for it rather then a follow up. As for the for the handjob-footjob-tit suck, I just don't think handjobs would be arousing enough and I've never found footjobs, or anything to do with feet for that matter appealing.

I've done a little thinking and a little searching and, If I'm understanding it correctly, as long as Justin doesn't penetrate anyone he's supposedly related to either vaginally or anally, I can get away with it.
So what about something where Blizzard/Pyro is blowing Justin whilst the two of them use a double dildo?

Or perhaps one of them blows Justin whilst using a dildo on the other and the one being dildoed licks the others pussy/anus?

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think the latest (main) Fire Emblem game had an excuse of the MC being able to sleep with anyone (including their supposed birth family) with some sort of adoption shtick. Not sure if that helped with people questioning incest or not, you'll always have those that don't look far enough into the situation/look too far into it, depending on what that situation is.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Ehh... Whilst those are reasonable ideas, a double blowjob/handjob doesn't really fit as a follow up to the tit-fuck off. Under these circumstances it would feel more like a replacement for it rather then a follow up. As for the for the handjob-footjob-tit suck, I just don't think handjobs would be arousing enough and I've never found footjobs, or anything to do with feet for that matter appealing.

I've done a little thinking and a little searching and, If I'm understanding it correctly, as long as Justin doesn't penetrate anyone he's supposedly related to either vaginally or anally, I can get away with it.
So what about something where Blizzard/Pyro is blowing Justin whilst the two of them use a double dildo?

Or perhaps one of them blows Justin whilst using a dildo on the other and the one being dildoed licks the others pussy/anus?
The second option does not fit as well as they are in competition and only one of them makes Justin feel good.
And the first one don't really like it, I never liked dildos, strapons and other type of sex toys.
Don't know man, I have no suggestion :confused:

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I think the latest (main) Fire Emblem game had an excuse of the MC being able to sleep with anyone (including their supposed birth family) with some sort of adoption shtick. Not sure if that helped with people questioning incest or not, you'll always have those that don't look far enough into the situation/look too far into it, depending on what that situation is.
That is exactly what I'm already doing. :p

The second option does not fit as well as they are in competition and only one of them makes Justin feel good.
And the first one don't really like it, I never liked dildos, strapons and other type of sex toys.
Don't know man, I have no suggestion :confused:
Well at this point the competition has been forgotten and now their focus is on getting off.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Well at this point the competition has been forgotten and now their focus is on getting off.
Oh well, that's much easier :D
What about Blizzard Babe sucks Justin off while Pyro Vixen holds his balls and sucks Justin's nipple lol

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh well, that's much easier :D
What about Blizzard Babe sucks Justin off while Pyro Vixen holds his balls and sucks Justin's nipple lol
Well... It's better then a footjob, but it doesn't really get either Blizzard or Pyro off.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Well... It's better then a footjob, but it doesn't really get either Blizzard or Pyro off.
Hmm.... Well then, BB is sucking Justing's dick and masturbates while PV holds Justin's balls, suck his nipple and Justin putting his fingers in PV's pussy :D

Or, we have Justin standing in the middle and both girls on the each of his side, girls doing a double handjob (maybe add one of them kissing him and the other licking his neck) and Justin fingering both of them. And when pressing cum button apart of making Justin cum both girls squirt :rolleyes: