What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: MnF Games (Cracks and Videos)

Haseo, read you story the other day and the triple titfuck scene, very awesome :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haseo, read you story the other day and the triple titfuck scene, very awesome :)
The funny thing is Sin was telling me to Write something and I really wasn't feeling it, so he edged me on a little bit and I ended up writing that.

Thank you Sin you Motivational Person you!! :D

elmer556

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

finally this cracked section

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The funny thing is Sin was telling me to Write something and I really wasn't feeling it, so he edged me on a little bit and I ended up writing that.

Thank you Sin you Motivational Person you!! :D
Nice, thanks Sin for the motivation then.
If you put just that with a little bit motivation, wonder what you put on with lots of motivation, a double oral, double nipple fuck, triple penetration scene ? :D
* writing this idea on a paper * damn i'm a sick bastard :D

DrKylljoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now that my account is up and running, I'm happy to join the MNF thread. Hello to ya all :)
Welcome mate.

About MNF game, I hope they will make game with more scenarios, or " bigger games " like Lavindor Kingdom and those old games that were so good.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Nice, thanks Sin for the motivation then.
If you put just that with a little bit motivation, wonder what you put on with lots of motivation, a double oral, double nipple fuck, triple penetration scene ? :D
* writing this idea on a paper * damn i'm a sick bastard :D
Don't stop now man!! Finish it!! Were all Sick Bastards!!!!!!!!

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One day i'll submit an idea. Love these games so much to do it :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

One day i'll submit an idea. Love these games so much to do it :)
When you do please post it here, my friend. I always like that time of Month where Writing pops into the Thread and someone posts what Ideas are in the current running :D

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aze, when approximately are you allowed to post the video for Friday The 14th? I understand you are to wait 10 days, but when do those 10 days end and when would you be able to post said video?

blacknight7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

something i've been meaning to ask, i hope i don't annoy anyone: can anyone upload the baka adventure vid, i realised it never got a video released and the images shown for it didn't show all that much

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm so glad to see all my "MnF Boys" here,
damn Haseo you have made me so proud :D

We don't need cracks. Screenshots and occasional vids SHOULD be enough for you all,
if you want games you know where to go.

Now in MnF news:
The votes have started and "Mass Effect Nympho Quest" is ahead, heres the scoop.
You are Female Shepard and you are a Nypomanic and all you can think about is sex so you are on your ship and in different sections are different people to fuck so in the main battery is Garrus a and you talk to him and then you fuck him he takes you in the pussy and ass and you chose where he cums in ass or pussy. Then you head to the war room which is where Wrex a is once again so dialog then he titty fucks you and cums on your tits and face and due to the fact he has four balls he can go again and fucks you in the ass then he pulls out to cum on your ass. Continuing on the quest for sex you head down to Liara's cabin were you talk again but in the dialog she tells you she has found some technology that is a strap-on and she requests that you us it on her so blowjob then any position the game creator decides then you head up to the cockpit where Joker and Edi are and you convince both of them to do a three way with Shepard so it starts out Shepard and Edi are playing with them selves then joker comesin and Shepard and Edi give him a double titty fuck then Edi starts to suck his cock while Shepardeats out Edi then Joker starts fucking Shepard'sasswhile Edi kiss's Shepard then Joker fucks Edi in the pussy and Shepard playing with herself and Edi's body then they both await eagerly for Joker to cum on their tits and face and then the end also have a choose scene option at the end. and personal note when you start the game you can choose Shepard's tit size so small normal big and bigger. Liara, Edi don't have giant titsalso have Serega make it he's pretty good at this kinds of games.

Sin out.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

something i've been meaning to ask, i hope i don't annoy anyone: can anyone upload the baka adventure vid, i realised it never got a video released and the images shown for it didn't show all that much
Let me ask Azethoth.

I'm so glad to see all my "MnF Boys" here,
damn Haseo you have made me so proud :D

We don't need cracks, screenshots and occasional vids SHOULD be enough for you all,
if you want stolen games you know where to crawl.

Now in MnF news:
The votes have started and "Mass Effect Nympho Quest" is ahead, heres the scoop.
You are Female Shepard and you are a Nypomanic and all you can think about is sex so you are on your ship and in different sections are different people to fuck so in the main battery is Garrus a and you talk to him and then you fuck him he takes you in the pussy and ass and you chose where he cums in ass or pussy. Then you head to the war room which is where Wrex a is once again so dialog then he titty fucks you and cums on your tits and face and due to the fact he has four balls he can go again and fucks you in the ass then he pulls out to cum on your ass. Continuing on the quest for sex you head down to Liara's cabin were you talk again but in the dialog she tells you she has found some technology that is a strap-on and she requests that you us it on her so blowjob then any position the game creator decides then you head up to the cockpit where Joker and Edi are and you convince both of them to do a three way with Shepard so it starts out Shepard and Edi are playing with them selves then joker comesin and Shepard and Edi give him a double titty fuck then Edi starts to suck his cock while Shepardeats out Edi then Joker starts fucking Shepard'sasswhile Edi kiss's Shepard then Joker fucks Edi in the pussy and Shepard playing with herself and Edi's body then they both await eagerly for Joker to cum on their tits and face and then the end also have a choose scene option at the end. and personal note when you start the game you can choose Shepard's tit size so small normal big and bigger. Liara, Edi don't have giant titsalso have Serega make it he's pretty good at this kinds of games.

Sin out.
Thank You My Friend :D

Good to have you back again!!

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Well, this is awesome! I wish I had more posts, lol. It's so awkward. It's pretty funny that I still have that link in my sig though.

Reactions: Sin
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Azethoth has uploaded it to MEGA and is in the process of getting it on Mediafire. Check his Sig to find it :D

Well, this is awesome! I wish I had more posts, lol. It's so awkward. It's pretty funny that I still have that link in my sig though.
Some of us are still making jokes that we have such little posts but our Positive Rep is HUGE!! lol

Still, Welcome Sonic Good to have you hear again again :)

VERY IMPORTANT

Everyone please give your Thanks to Azethoth, he continues to make Videos and supports this Thread. Show your appreciation for him if you can, Please!! :D

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Flash:Beep, beep, beep.
New idea "StarWars:Empire Cums Back" is now in first,
here's the Scoop.
*Brief Description* Ferric is a cadet at the Imperial Academy. He impresses his commander and gets to take part in some unique interrogations with some very sexy rebel sluts.

*Characters*

1) Name- Commander Azotha / Gender- Female /Race- Chiss ( ) / Age- 55 / Description- Blue skin, long black hair with streaks of white, glowing red eyes & a massive set of tits. Her body is hardened from the years of intense training with thick thighs and sexy six pack abs, yet stillremains feminine. Also has an Empire tattoo on her thigh. / Wearing- ( ) with a very short black mini skirt. 2) Name- Ivette / Gender- Female / Race- Twi’lek ( ) /Age- 18 / Description- Red skin, gray eyes, she has a curvy dancers body with a tiny waist, and a thick set of tits & ass. / Wearing- Nothing. 3) Name- Zosi / Gender- Female / Race- Mirialan ( ) /Age- 30 / Description- Green skin, short purple hair, yellow eyes, her tits & ass rival Azothas. She has diamond/triangle tattoos on her face, chest and above her pussy like the picture above. /Wearing- Nothing. 4) Name- Ferric Fyrehart / Gender- Male / Race-Human / Age- 23 / Description- He’s a scrawny, intelligent guy with slightly tanned skin, brown hair, & brown eyes. / Wearing- Something secret agenty.

*Story*

Ferric joined the empire after the first Death Star was destroyed, killing his brother. He just aced his written exams with record scores and now he’s waiting for his turn to show his skill with a blaster rifle. He looks up towards the black tinted office windows that overlook the training field. He knows if he’s to get into Imperial Intelligence he has to impress his superiors.

~Game~ This is a shooting type of game. You’ll have 5 shots and have to get a score of 90 or above.The target looks humanoid (or like Jar Jar Binks, lol); Head= 30, Chest/Heart= 20, Shoulders/Stomach/Arms= 10. If you fail to get at least 90 you’ll get another chance. ~End~

Ferric celebrates until he hears his name called over the Announcement System: Cadet Ferric Fyrehart, report to Commander Azothas office immediately!

He knocks on the door.

-Azotha: Enter!

The door slides open then closed when he walks in. He stands rigidly straight at attention. Azotha is sitting behind her desk. (Maybe have an Uncle Sam type poster behind her with Darth Vader in it instead.)

-Ferric: Ma’am, Cadet Ferric Fyrehart reporting! -Azotha: I’ve been watching your progress for some time. You’ve beaten all my records. You sure don’t look all that impressive. So I have one question…WHERE DO YOU GET OFF?! -Ferric: Ma’am, I... -Azotha: SILENCE! Remove your uniform!

Ferric removes his uniform, revealing his huge dick. Azothas eyes open wider and she smiles while biting the tip of her finger.

-Azotha: I have one more test for you to pass. Let’s see how deep you can shove that monster cock in me.

~Scene~ Example: ( ) Anal & pussy options. You get a choice to cum in her ass or pussy. ~End~

-Azotha: Mmm, your cock is strong with the force. I haven’t been fucked like that in years. Go to Interrogation Room 3. There, we have a rebel smuggler we have yet to get any information out of. I suspect that cock of yours will do thejob.

Ferric enters Room 3. He sees Ivette hanging by metal cables from the ceiling.

-Ivette: I’ll tell you the same I told the other interrogators… YOU’LL GET NOTHING OUT OF ME!

With a sinister smile on Ferrics face, he pulls out his monster cock and laughs.

-Ferric: I’m going to enjoy this.

~Scene~ Example: ( ) Anal & pussy options. You get a choice to cum in her ass or pussy. ~End~

-Ferric: Now my little pet… What are you hiding? -Ivette: Secret hatch… Pass code… 1, 3, 0… Zosi has the rest of the code…

Ivette passes out with the look of total ecstasy and pleasure on her face. He hears beeping from the walls Comm Panel.

-Comm Panel: Cadet Ferric Fyrehart, report to Interrogation Room 5.

He enters Room 5. He sees Zosi with her hands cuffed behind her back, riding Azotha, who has a large vibrating strap-on dildo and their hard erect nipples rubbing against each other. Azotha grabs Zosis ass and spreads it.

-Azotha: Get that dick out. This one needs a little more persuasion.

~Scene~ Example: This scene will be at about a 45 degree angel looking down from behind Ferric. Zosi will have her hands cuffed behind her back riding Azotha who has a large vibrating strap-on dildo and their hard erect nipples rubbing against each other. Ferric starts by licking Zosi’s asshole until the meter is high enough. Then, he fucks her in the ass while Azotha fucks her pussy. He should get 3-4 speed options.

-Azotha: Superb! Now fuck her pussy!

Ferric will start fucking Zosi’s pussy with Azotha (double vaginal penetration). Again there should be 3-4 speed options. Kind of likethis... ( ). You get a choice to cum in her ass or pussy. ~End~

Zosi whispers to Azotha. The two women share a deep passionate kiss.

Azotha: Well done. We have the rest of the code. I think you’ll do just fine in our special interrogation force.

Annnnnd role credits. Scene replay option appears.
Sin out.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey Sin, do you think you can take a Screen Grab of the Polls as they stand right now?

darkkyuubi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Glad to see a new thread I don't know what happens, so thanks you xxhaseox
Is good to be back again :D:D:D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Glad to see a new thread I don't know what happens, so thanks you xxhaseox
Is good to be back again :D:D:D
Welcome Friend :)

Also the new Updated Poll can be found in Azethoth's Signature.