Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: MnF Games (Cracks and Videos)

In one day since this was created we now have over 2000 Views. Lets keep it up :)

Hey Azethoth, I am Guessing that tomorrow Voting starts?

For anyone that is able to Vote, do you think you can Upvote my Idea with any other Ideas you may like?

Mine is called Conquering Her Kingdom.

I would appreciate it from all of you, but do not forget about the other ideas either :)

Last edited:

JoeyN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Glad to see something set back up and going so well.
Took some time for me to find the new forum.

Thanks Haseo!
And thanks to others contributing already!

-J

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Glad to see something set back up and going so well.
Took some time for me to find the new forum.

Thanks Haseo!
And thanks to others contributing already!

-J
Welcome My Friend :D

For everyone that I do not recognize and have Posted here, I Welcome You all and I hope you like your Experience here :D

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Good luck with the votes. I didn't have my Xenosaga or Deathstroke ideas go through. Good games won though, so it's cool.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Good luck with the votes. I didn't have my Xenosaga or Deathstroke ideas go through. Good games won though, so it's cool.
Even if my Ideas don't win, I know I can just write something new and try again. I am bound to get one right :p

THE MILK LOVER

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks bro for this thread now no more fighting and negetive reps only peace and new new ideas so that we could make this thread better and best! take care and be happy every one :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I didn't! But good luck to you, I think that with enough tries you might just get through.
I wish the same to you My Friend :)

Don't stop trying!!

Ruichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello all , I'm new here. Hope you'll give me a warm welcome :D My late thanks to Azethoth, for his xvideos profile and collection. Haseo, maybe you can put info on the current MnF Ideas Poll such as the theme, entries, date for voting and tally. Best of luck to fellow members who have their submissions up there. Would love to hear the details of your submissions ;)

I didn't know that the games were done through poll voting before by the sub members in MnF so when are the polls usually held? Also what are the guidelines for entry submissions and some examples. I think it's past the time for submission yeah? But next time I'd like to work out an idea with the lovely mature dark skinned pink haired bombshell Ingrid of the hentai Dark Knight Ingrid(The one on my avatar) with her office lady attire: Google for Gelbooru id=1796845.Can't post links yet :/ If there is someone here who has a sub there and is interested in submitting my idea , it would really be appreciated :D Let me know so that I can start properly write the entry. Might be busy with work the following weeks :/

Quick run through of my idea if anyone's interested.
Basically based on the gorgeous Ingrid of the hentai Makai Kishi Ingrid. The other heroine of the hentai is Murasaki(Appeared in MnF:Detective RPG as the blue haired stripper ;D). I already have on my mind the whole gist of the story which is the main character(an underperforming employee) peeking on Ingrid(His Boss) in her office where he hides in a certain spot and jacks off but gets caught this time. He's blackmailed into fucking her as her stress relief or he's fired lol. Also got 4 sex positions in mind( like the anal full nelson and a heel grabbing blowjob).

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hello all , I'm new here. Hope you'll give me a warm welcome :D My late thanks to Azethoth, for his xvideos profile and collection. Haseo, maybe you can put info on the current MnF Ideas Poll such as the theme, entries, date for voting and tally. Best of luck to fellow members who have their submissions up there. Would love to hear the details of your submissions ;)

I didn't know that the games were done through poll voting before by the sub members in MnF so when are the polls usually held? Also what are the guidelines for entry submissions and some examples. I think it's past the time for submission yeah? But next time I'd like to work out an idea with the lovely mature dark skinned pink haired bombshell Ingrid of the hentai Dark Knight Ingrid(The one on my avatar) with her office lady attire: Google for Gelbooru id=1796845.Can't post links yet :/ If there is someone here who has a sub there and is interested in submitting my idea , it would really be appreciated :D Let me know so that I can start properly write the entry. Might be busy with work the following weeks :/

Quick run through of my idea if anyone's interested.
Basically based on the gorgeous Ingrid of the hentai Makai Kishi Ingrid. The other heroine of the hentai is Murasaki(Appeared in MnF:Detective RPG as the blue haired stripper ;D). I already have on my mind the whole gist of the story which is the main character(an underperforming employee) peeking on Ingrid(His Boss) in her office where he hides in a certain spot and jacks off but gets caught this time. He's blackmailed into fucking her as her stress relief or he's fired lol. Also got 4 sex positions in mind( like the anal full nelson and a heel grabbing blowjob).
Hello and Welcome :D

All Poll Information can be found in Azethoth's Signature along with New Videos :)

Usually MnF has a whatever Idea you can write up and post, but they switched it up for the time being, as it is Space only Themed.

I think Voting starts in the Morning so yeah you may have to wait til next Month to write something.

What I would recommend is to write up an Idea and post it here. Have others read it and collect the opinions of everyone. While I do not have a Sub right now I do plan on getting one in the Coming Months. At that point I would be happy to Post it for you. :)

DrKylljoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally a true and official MNF topic :cool:

basem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone give me nintendo christmas game please?

Jimmylicious

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wanted to post the "monitoring" lizard image but nooo, looks like my posts are gone. so yea im monitoring this thread... ehhh lets get them videos rollin', papa jimmy needs to fap that stress away!

hotlynks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go for it. I can set up a Spoiler Section for Videos. This can also work so we can give Azethoth a Break every now and again lol
With all due respect I see no point in the videos if they will be no game releases -_-. That like watching with no touching lol

Ruichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello and Welcome :D

All Poll Information can be found in Azethoth's Signature along with New Videos :)

Usually MnF has a whatever Idea you can write up and post, but they switched it up for the time being, as it is Space only Themed.

I think Voting starts in the Morning so yeah you may have to wait til next Month to write something.

What I would recommend is to write up an Idea and post it here. Have others read it and collect the opinions of everyone. While I do not have a Sub right now I do plan on getting one in the Coming Months. At that point I would be happy to Post it for you. :)
Thanks and noted. I guess then I'll have to wait until next month then :D

Thanks for the advice, can you post your entry(ies) from before? I want to know the format of the submission lol and something to work at as a guide while I type mine. I remember seeing some whole idea submissions in the old thread before it was deleted .... and it was detailed to fit what would people expect so yeah I need a guide to make my idea as detailed as possible. I would post it here once I'm done so I can get some feedback, I'm also doing my dissertation right now so it would be a good distraction XD . MnF needs more Choco-skinned ladies like Ingrid :D

Thanks, I appreciate that.

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

One issue I'm having is the notifications. I subbed to the thread and I set it to instant email notification.:confused:

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

With all due respect I see no point in the videos if they will be no game releases -_-. That like watching with no touching lol
Some people here rather have something than nothing. It's the next best thing if there are no cracks.

basem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for disturbance and asking again i need nintendo christmas anyone can help?

Dickster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for disturbance and asking again i need nintendo christmas anyone can help?
You can find several torrents that contains pretty much everything from 2008 to primo 2014. IIRC there is also a collection on Mega or some other site. I'm not entirely sure what the rules are in this new sub-forum, so I can't be more specific....but Google is your friend :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks and noted. I guess then I'll have to wait until next month then :D

Thanks for the advice, can you post your entry(ies) from before? I want to know the format of the submission lol and something to work at as a guide while I type mine. I remember seeing some whole idea submissions in the old thread before it was deleted .... and it was detailed to fit what would people expect so yeah I need a guide to make my idea as detailed as possible. I would post it here once I'm done so I can get some feedback, I'm also doing my dissertation right now so it would be a good distraction XD . MnF needs more Choco-skinned ladies like Ingrid :D

Thanks, I appreciate that.
Here is the Idea that was Submitted this month

Conquering Her Kingdom

Empires rise and fall, this is the life of the Galactic Empire in the Year 20XX.
To topple these empires people hire Jedi's, Mercenaries, or any-other means available willing to kill for Galactic Credits.

Queen Magana has pissed off the wrong people trying to find a Husband to birth a son and secure her Linage. Known for her Beauty and brains, she is not willing to just Marry any man. After rejecting a Rich Noble, her and her family were selected for termination. With her, are her 3 Daughters, Megan, Lim, and Rutte who like their mother are beautiful but dangerously intelligent. Your employers give you one task.

Rid the Universe of Queen Magana and her 3 Daughters.

Character Designs:

The Mercenary:

Queen Magana:

The 3 Daughters:

Megan:

Lim:

Rutte:

Opening Scene:

The Mercenary boards the Queens Ship and sneaks aboard. Trying to take out the Queen right away, the Mercenary finds himself at the Doorway of the Queens Chamber. To his luck it is locked. One of the Daughters must have the Key or a way to unlock the Door. You decide to look for the Daughter that may have the key and start your search. There are 5 Destinations on the Map and in these locations you will find one of the 3 Daughters.

1. The Bridge - Lim
2. Bed Chambers - Rutte
3. Nurse Station - Megan
4 Computer Room - ?????
5. Queens Chamber - Queen Magana

Sex Scenes:

Megan: Megan is kind and very nurturing so she is the Ships Nurse

Arriving at the Nurse's Station you fake an injury and Megan tries to help but cannot find out what to do. You say your Crouch hurts so she analyses it.

Scene 1: Hand Job & Blowjob

The Actions will go like this:

Slow Handjob>Fast Handjob>Play with Balls>Kiss the Head>Lick up and Down>Blowjob>Fast Blowjob>Deepthroat>Cum on her Face

Lim: Lim is head strong like her Mother and serves as Commander of their Ship thus works on the Bridge

Arriving on the Bridge you go into intense negotiations. The only way to progress is to first Sleep with Megan and talk with Lim again, threatening to harm Megan, making Lim bend to your will.

Scene 2: Cock Slap & Titfuck

The Actions go like This: (Please Read Side Notes)

Gently Slapping Lim's Face with your Cock>Hard Cock Slapping> Titfuck Up and Down> Titfuck Side to Side> Cum on her face and Tits

Side Notes: While Cock Slapping Lim you will be teasing her about how a commander has fallen so low. Constant teasing should be used for the whole scene

Rutte: Rutte is playful and likes pranking and teasing her Sisters. You find Rutte in her Room: She can only be talked to after Bedding Lim and Megan.

Going into Rutte's room you find out she knows what you have been doing with her Sisters and she wants to tell her Mom unless you can Fuck her in such a way she forgets about everything she saw.

Scene 3: Standing Doggystyle

The Actions go like this:
Fuck her Ass Cheeks>Fuck her Pussy> Fuck Harder>Go Crazy> Cum inside

After finding all 3 Sisters you can now go into the Computer Room. Inside you find the Queens Door Controls. You Unlock them and turn around to see all three Sisters Behind you.

They want to sacrifice themselves before you can even lay a hand on their Mother.

Scene 4: Triple Titfuck and Multi Blowjob

The Scene Progression will work in the form of Six Meters. 3 for Titfucking and 3 for Blowjobs

You select a Sister and she can either give you a Slow or Fast Titfuck and is the same for the Blowjob. Once you fill all 6 Meters you cum all over their Hair, Face, and Tits.

Arriving in the Queens Chambers you find Queen Magana waiting for you on her Throne. She has been watching you, seeing you corrupt all 3 of her Daughters, and doing it in brilliant and magical ways. She decides she wants to make you her Husband and rule at her Side. What else to do but Accept

Scene 5: Reverse Cowgirl Pussy and Anal Fucking

Scene Progression Goes like This:

Pussy Fucking>Hard Pussy Fucking>Anal>Hard Anal> Enter final Screen for Cumshot

The Game Ends after Cumming on the Queen's Face

Hopefully that helps you :)

Hey Basem Here you go