Godmilf demo on GoD

rainbowtwist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Not Rawart?

Not coming back. Simple as that.
Rawart is gone... simple as that

I don't know if you ever subbed, but there is a forum thread about Rawart, and MnF couldn't contact him because he cant be reached. Like some peeps there talked about other accounts where he was active just being "abandoned".

Honestly Rawart was the best outsourcing that worked for MnF, he could release amazing games in surprising times.

Last edited:

rainbowtwist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see a lot of people seeing MnF's situation the wrong way.

You pay 25$ for the games and animations, not the submission ideas. Anyone, who is a member, can submit an idea. Why dont you submit an idea if you don't like what's on the board?

Using that excuse to say you wont sub doesn't make any sense.

Now if you want excuses to avoid subbing I can think of a few:
MnF doesn't really communicate with their members. The only times they speak is when they outsource a game to someone and want positive feedback.

Lately there have been constant delays on releases. We never know what's up, because again, no communication.
This delay causes every month to have 2 games only.

MnF had a standard before, Kosmos, Vadim and Serega (and sometimes Jmoz) were the ones to make games. Nowadays, you can wait 15 days for a game and get an outsourced game that doesn't even have that MnF style that people sub to see.

Schedule has always been a problem for these artists, The main reason why Kosmos animations and art always seem sloppy is because he has to rush a game within 15~ days while Vadim and Serega take 1/2 months.

When they lost Jmoz they needed to get a new artist and they started right, outsourcing a single idea to two artists and seeing peoples feedback. Rawart was the artist they needed, but he disappeared.

In my opinion they need to give Demonroyal a serious opportunity. The guy has potential but they rush his games and they always look unfinished. They need to tell him to make smaller or more proportional bodies though... He could really save MnF from this mess.

The way I see it they need a 4th artist to keep the rotations going smoothly and the quality the way it was before, even overcrotch looks shitty c'mon....

I can't really continue spending 25$ on rushed content and outsourcing that looks worse than free artists.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I see a lot of people seeing MnF's situation the wrong way.

You pay 25$ for the games and animations, not the submission ideas. Anyone, who is a member, can submit an idea. Why dont you submit an idea if you don't like what's on the board?

Using that excuse to say you wont sub doesn't make any sense.

Now if you want excuses to avoid subbing I can think of a few:
MnF doesn't really communicate with their members. The only times they speak is when they outsource a game to someone and want positive feedback.

Lately there have been constant delays on releases. We never know what's up, because again, no communication.
This delay causes every month to have 2 games only.

MnF had a standard before, Kosmos, Vadim and Serega (and sometimes Jmoz) were the ones to make games. Nowadays, you can wait 15 days for a game and get an outsourced game that doesn't even have that MnF style that people sub to see.

Schedule has always been a problem for these artists, The main reason why Kosmos animations and art always seem sloppy is because he has to rush a game within 15~ days while Vadim and Serega take 1/2 months.

When they lost Jmoz they needed to get a new artist and they started right, outsourcing a single idea to two artists and seeing peoples feedback. Rawart was the artist they needed, but he disappeared.

In my opinion they need to give Demonroyal a serious opportunity. The guy has potential but they rush his games and they always look unfinished. They need to tell him to make smaller or more proportional bodies though... He could really save MnF from this mess.

The way I see it they need a 4th artist to keep the rotations going smoothly and the quality the way it was before, even overcrotch looks shitty c'mon....

I can't really continue spending 25$ on rushed content and outsourcing that looks worse than free artists.
It seems you are the one who see the situation in a wrong way.
Everytime win only popular authors even if the idea is a piece of shit.

rainbowtwist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems you are the one who see the situation in a wrong way.
Everytime win only popular authors even if the idea is a piece of shit.
I do agree with you to some extent, some authors should have dropped some concepts because they will only get worse.
I have been subbed there for a while and I can tell you that a lot of submissions are just incomplete or 5 liners like the one posted earlier. So if you compare a 5 line idea vs a well constructed one, even if it's shit, it will win.

But its opinion based, you could try and submit your idea there, maybe people would like it, you never know.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree that they need a 4th artist, but at this point I'm not entirely sure if they can afford to keep one in the regular rotation. Sub numbers to the main site is apparently way down, and MnFclub is not bringing in enough to balance that.

Besides, all the 4th artists they've tried have failed in some way. Jmoz took the money and ran, the bastard. Rawart just fucking disappeared. Demonroyal seems unable to make a quality game within the timeframe used by MnF. Whoever made the Tantrik game used a software that was more or less incompatible with the site.

Except Pinoytoons. That dude seems to be doing quite well, but he's got his own projects so he'll never be more than part-time.

sandchainz

Reputation score

I do agree with you to some extent, some authors should have dropped some concepts because they will only get worse.
I have been subbed there for a while and I can tell you that a lot of submissions are just incomplete or 5 liners like the one posted earlier. So if you compare a 5 line idea vs a well constructed one, even if it's shit, it will win.

But its opinion based, you could try and submit your idea there, maybe people would like it, you never know.
Obviously the well writed idea gonna win, but still if we have a simple user that make a good idea with every dialogs, exaplantions etc and someone popular who did the same but his idea is shit, the popular one gonna win just because he is popular, that how mnf idea submissions works.

Haseo created a thread saying that popular shouldn't submit nex round so the others will have chance to win.....
That's not normal. A lot of subs canceled their subscriptions because of popular authors winning all the time.

And to be honest all ideas by Sin since 2015 (except Harry Potter 2) just a BS and still he won all of them.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Obviously the well writed idea gonna win, but still if we have a simple user that make a good idea with every dialogs, exaplantions etc and someone popular who did the same but his idea is shit, the popular one gonna win just because he is popular, that how mnf idea submissions works.

Haseo created a thread saying that popular shouldn't submit nex round so the others will have chance to win.....
That's not normal. A lot of subs canceled their subscriptions because of popular authors winning all the time.

And to be honest all ideas by Sin since 2015 (except Harry Potter 2) just a BS and still he won all of them.
If you have a favorite band don't you want to hear more from them? If you have a favorite food wouldn't you want to eat it all the time? Sounds like you may be bitter. We still try to stay fair and even if Sin has won every time he has submitted, he only submits 3 times a year. The way you put it made it seem like he has submitted hundreds of ideas but that is not the case. He didn't win by himself. Others like his ideas so if they do you cannot be angry at the fact. Makes you seem petty. Still I would rather Sin, Kel, or Thatoneguy win over people who only write out 1 paragraph. I don't care if I don't like your idea, if you put in a lot of work into it, then it deserves a win, same as everyone else. Others need a better chance which is why I wanted a new Authors only Submission Period. Why? To get more new members for next month. It's called marketing and I am the only one that tries to help out MnF every now and again. I have even reached out to Funhaus MULTIPLE times to do a collab. You can be as negative as you want Sand but if you don't enjoy it, then why even stay around here and BCT? Seems like you like the company of others over the content and that is odd.

Also I have no idea what you mean by people leaving the site. In fact it's not that different than 2 years ago. Look at how many people up voted and down voted my GGG 2 idea. You can only vote once either way so that basically tells you how many people are on the site at any given time. When I won with Super Smash Bros, my count was 68 UP and 23 Down. Right now it's 55 Up and 17 Down. Sure it's gone down but that's because MnF was different 2 years ago. You cannot blame that on people winning every round especially since a bunch of us enforce the rule of waiting to submit after winning. You have no proof.

Either way I have moved on from MnF a bit. I stay subbed so I can send an idea for myself every now and again, so I can submit for you guys, and so I can make pictures. I have my reasons for staying. More so than a lot of other people.

Anyways here are your pictures for the day. Scene 1 is on it's way and we should hit it tomorrow hopefully lol.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score

If you have a favorite band don't you want to hear more from them? If you have a favorite food wouldn't you want to eat it all the time? Sounds like you may be bitter. We still try to stay fair and even if Sin has won every time he has submitted, he only submits 3 times a year. The way you put it made it seem like he has submitted hundreds of ideas but that is not the case. He didn't win by himself. Others like his ideas so if they do you cannot be angry at the fact. Makes you seem petty. Still I would rather Sin, Kel, or Thatoneguy win over people who only write out 1 paragraph. I don't care if I don't like your idea, if you put in a lot of work into it, then it deserves a win, same as everyone else. Others need a better chance which is why I wanted a new Authors only Submission Period. Why? To get more new members for next month. It's called marketing and I am the only one that tries to help out MnF every now and again. I have even reached out to Funhaus MULTIPLE times to do a collab. You can be as negative as you want Sand but if you don't enjoy it, then why even stay around here and BCT? Seems like you like the company of others over the content and that is odd.

Also I have no idea what you mean by people leaving the site. In fact it's not that different than 2 years ago. Look at how many people up voted and down voted my GGG 2 idea. You can only vote once either way so that basically tells you how many people are on the site at any given time. When I won with Super Smash Bros, my count was 68 UP and 23 Down. Right now it's 55 Up and 17 Down. Sure it's gone down but that's because MnF was different 2 years ago. You cannot blame that on people winning every round especially since a bunch of us enforce the rule of waiting to submit after winning. You have no proof.
With all do respect but what the hell are you talking about?
Did I said I don't like mnf or I'm not enjoying beeing here or in BCT?
I said that i'm totally diasgree with situation about mnf voting and that everyone votes for ideas because of author and not becaiuse of idea, that sucks man.
And well yeah, I don't like Sin's ideas at all, since he started to write shit. In the previous round he won and still there were much but much better ideas. For example Kelu's SWF3 is much better, better writing, better story and better sex scenes, so I just don't understand why people voted for his idea.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

With all do respect but what the hell are you talking about?
Did I said I don't like mnf or I'm not enjoying beeing here or in BCT?
I said that i'm totally diasgree with situation about mnf voting and that everyone votes for ideas because of author and not becaiuse of idea, that sucks man.
And well yeah, I don't like Sin's ideas at all, since he started to write shit. In the previous round he won and still there were much but much better ideas. For example Kelu's SWF3 is much better, better writing, better story and better sex scenes, so I just don't understand why people voted for his idea.
It's called personal opinion. I like some of Kel's ideas and he likes some of mine. I also don't like a lot of Kel's idea and he doesn't like a lot of mine. Same goes to everyone else. If Sin won the round it's because people wanted to see Velma, another Sin idea, or something else entirely. There are plenty of reasons why people vote so you can't say "I don't understand why people voted for his idea" when you know very there is always a reason. If there wasn't we wouldn't be talking about Sin's Velma game that just came out, we would be talking about Kel's or someone else's game.

Then someone else will come along and say "Why did Super Whore Family 3 win? "I don't understand why people voted for his idea"

You can disagree with that all you want but numbers NEVER lie.

sandchainz

Reputation score

It's called personal opinion. I like some of Kel's ideas and he likes some of mine. I also don't like a lot of Kel's idea and he doesn't like a lot of mine. Same goes to everyone else. If Sin won the round it's because people wanted to see Velma, another Sin idea, or something else entirely. There are plenty of reasons why people vote so you can't say "I don't understand why people voted for his idea" when you know very there is always a reason. If there wasn't we wouldn't be talking about Sin's Velma game that just came out, we would be talking about Kel's or someone else's game.

Then someone else will come along and say "Why did Super Whore Family 3 win? "I don't understand why people voted for his idea"

You can disagree with that all you want but numbers NEVER lie.
The problem that Sin didn't lost any in the last years and that's not because people wanted to see those games it's because of his fame, that's the only reason he won.
And I agree that not all of Kel's or your ideas are good for mine or someone else taste. But I don't believe everyone likes SIn's ideas.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The problem that Sin didn't lost any in the last years and that's not because people wanted to see those games it's because of his fame, that's the only reason he won.
And I agree that not all of Kel's or your ideas are good for mine or someone else taste. But I don't believe everyone likes SIn's ideas.
The last idea I liked by Sin was Star Wars. Easily one of my favorites. Before that it was Wonder Rub. Star Wars won in a landslide because it was a community project. He had almost everyone add something for it and it came out fantastic because of it. I have done stuff like that in the past like when Nintendo Halloween came out. Had people vote on costumes, choose which costumes were the best for each girl, etc.

No matter what though you can't say much about games that won even if they don't "deserve" it. You are not the only person on MnF Up and Down voting.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sin's Star Wars game is great in my opinion. I'm also very fond of WonderRub due to the brunette hipster girl.

"Face-factor", as we call it in my language, is definitely an issue for MnF, however, it's down to a few issues:
1. A good game by an author creates good faith among voters in the future.
2. Once a game is made, only the creator of that game can make a sequel under the new rules.
3. Sequels to popular games generally do very well.

This is why limiting the times a popular user can submit a year is very important, without it there's no room for the rookies.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Well, lot of people lot of opinions, anywa it was a good discussion i had a lot of fun :D

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You heard it Sin, you have to write more bad ideas :rolleyes:
I still have the opinion that people win because they are good and not because of their name, more possible because of the name of the series they have the rights on. LoZ, nintendo Christmas, Officer Juggs, Magic Book. Big Names
And still Elvis lost with his last Magic Book idea has gone silent since^^

And can I remind you that there was a MnF time without me or Kelumir? We also start to win more games recently, because we are in a constant flow of experiencing and learning.

Let's change topics, I'm still working on my incredibles idea, with the wonderful name "An Incredible(s) story" as a more obvious one is..not really advised animore^^
At the moment I'm at the scenes for Helen, and I definitely want to use her elastic abilities, but I don'T know how far I can go or should go.
While this with legs behind her back can be considered a relatively safe pick, I have to ask ask myself if it wouldn't be wasted potential or just to..'ordinary'?

And I'm not sure to give her something with her mouth or her tits, tits seems the more logic one as the milf of the two girls, but I can find much more with blowjobs and nothing with well gymnastic titjobs. I'M not good with searching certain stuff.

CoyoteLounge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, I have a few MnF alternate comics done up. I didn't know if this was an appropriate place to share them or if there was any demand for them. They're basically me piecing the games together in comic book form, with new dialogue and plots. I think I might be able to post a sample or something.

Page_3.jpg

sandchainz

Reputation score

You heard it Sin, you have to write more bad ideas :rolleyes:
I still have the opinion that people win because they are good and not because of their name, more possible because of the name of the series they have the rights on. LoZ, nintendo Christmas, Officer Juggs, Magic Book. Big Names
And still Elvis lost with his last Magic Book idea has gone silent since^^

And can I remind you that there was a MnF time without me or Kelumir? We also start to win more games recently, because we are in a constant flow of experiencing and learning.

Let's change topics, I'm still working on my incredibles idea, with the wonderful name "An Incredible(s) story" as a more obvious one is..not really advised animore^^
At the moment I'm at the scenes for Helen, and I definitely want to use her elastic abilities, but I don'T know how far I can go or should go.
While this with legs behind her back can be considered a relatively safe pick, I have to ask ask myself if it wouldn't be wasted potential or just to..'ordinary'?

And I'm not sure to give her something with her mouth or her tits, tits seems the more logic one as the milf of the two girls, but I can find much more with blowjobs and nothing with well gymnastic titjobs. I'M not good with searching certain stuff.
Elvis did submit Magic Book 6? When was that I didn't see that idea.
Do you have the script? I want to see it.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh man, the voting is really close. I'm right on your heels H. :cool: (Just 2 points behind.)

And though there's still a little time for me to catch up, even if I don't, I can still take solace in that I have the least down votes. :p :D

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is that a misspelling of "Principal", or is it about moral principles or something? And should it be Principal's, as in the possessive form?