What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Okay, I've posted two of the comics on e-Hentai, as suggested. It's on you guys if the feds come knocking at my door. Also, it shows how much of a noob I am on there that I can't figure out how to change it from showing the language as Japanese or that the individual images are HUGE. Maybe someone in the comments will help me out.

Oops... nevermind. I can't post URLs yet. I guess I should probably talk on here more than I do.
I'll do it for ya, buddy:

So, for the review:

I like the Reporter ones a lot better than the Halloween one, because the latter makes things a bit more mundane and with an arguable downer (if funny) ending, though the plot twist is clever. I just prefer the original story.

Now for News Reporter, well I prefer the original incestuous scenario, but that's because I'm a self-declared freak. However, the scenario as you have it is quite good and works well.

The dialogue... Jesus, man, the dialogue. It's so fucking over the top ridiculous that I actually kinda love it. The expletive-laden lines made me chuckle on more than one occasion. I was afraid it would be cringey to begin with (and it probably will be to some), but then you just kept driving it beyond that and into hilarious territory. I approve. The back-and-forth banter flows quite well even.

Just promise me you'll never make Natasha or any other adult female character say "lolz" again. :p ;)

On a tehnical note, the square layout is sometimes a bit confusing, with the reading order being downwards when you would normally want to go to the right. That's probably something you should keep in mind for future stories.

It's obvious that you've put effort into this, so you deserve kudos for that, even if people don't like the rewritten story arcs.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay, I've posted two of the comics on e-Hentai, as suggested. It's on you guys if the feds come knocking at my door. Also, it shows how much of a noob I am on there that I can't figure out how to change it from showing the language as Japanese or that the individual images are HUGE. Maybe someone in the comments will help me out.

Oops... nevermind. I can't post URLs yet. I guess I should probably talk on here more than I do.

Coyote, you really are cool dude for all doing this,

Anywho this is the current result of the votes

For those who did their math, yes it is a tie between Haseo & Kelumir. So can uh no 1 vote anymore? Please?

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Coyote, you really are cool dude for all doing this,

Anywho this is the current result of the votes

For those who did their math, yes it is a tie between Haseo & Kelumir. So can uh no 1 vote anymore? Please?
lol
both have 45 points :D

CoyoteLounge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, for the review:

I like the Reporter ones a lot better than the Halloween one, because the latter makes things a bit more mundane and with an arguable downer (if funny) ending, though the plot twist is clever. I just prefer the original story.

Now for News Reporter, well I prefer the original incestuous scenario, but that's because I'm a self-declared freak. However, the scenario as you have it is quite good and works well.

The dialogue... Jesus, man, the dialogue. It's so fucking over the top ridiculous that I actually kinda love it. The expletive-laden lines made me chuckle on more than one occasion. I was afraid it would be cringey to begin with (and it probably will be to some), but then you just kept driving it beyond that and into hilarious territory. I approve. The back-and-forth banter flows quite well even.

Just promise me you'll never make Natasha or any other adult female character say "lolz" again. :p ;)

On a tehnical note, the square layout is sometimes a bit confusing, with the reading order being downwards when you would normally want to go to the right. That's probably something you should keep in mind for future stories.

It's obvious that you've put effort into this, so you deserve kudos for that, even if people don't like the rewritten story arcs.
Thanks, man! I appreciate the honest feedback. Yes, I'm having issues with the comic layout sometimes, which even I noticed when reading through. I'll experiment with different panels to try and fix that for the latter ones.

For the Halloween one, I wanted to change it from being a literal quest (from the game) to one all in his head. Unfortunately this leads to a lot of baffling rape, which made me a bit uneasy. I just have to keep in mind these are cartoons and not an endorsement of anything.

And I'm okay with the incestuous nature of the original News Reporters, too. Just wanted to give a refreshing alternate. And yes, all of my dialogue is over-the-top and sometimes even self-aware. I love writing comedy.

Right now I'm finishing up Around the World, then Schoolgirl Curse 2 (but I have to do some last minute panel shifting on the latter).

Thanks, guys!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Good work Coyote :D I love it!

Here are your pictures for the day. In 2 more days I will upload the next Poll. I want to try something new this time so I will upload the poll nearing the end of the current pictures rather than near the middle. We shall see.

Anyways enjoy!

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good work Coyote :D I love it!

Here are your pictures for the day. In 2 more days I will upload the next Poll. I want to try something new this time so I will upload the poll nearing the end of the current pictures rather than near the middle. We shall see.

Anyways enjoy!

Holy shit, the scenes of that game look awesome :eek:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You can thank Kel's art style!

Speaking of which here are the 2nd to last set of pictures for Harpers Mission. Winding down to the very last set tomorrow so how have you all liked it so far?

I will drop the poll for the next release as well. There are 3 games on it so vote away!

Enjoy!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kelumir has a profile on Hentai-Foundry. If any of you lads are on there, you can follow him for more character designs. He's quite prolific.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Kelumir has a profile on Hentai-Foundry. If any of you lads are on there, you can follow him for more character designs. He's quite prolific.
Whilst I appreciate the advertisement, I'm curious as to what brought this up. :confused: :rolleyes:

sandchainz

Reputation score

Whilst I appreciate the advertisement, I'm curious as to what brought this up. :confused: :rolleyes:
Someone asked if you made a design for ice queen from Harper's christmas mission and Crawdaddy mentioned about your profile :)

erichhartmann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Didn't like Velma 5.
Drawing is worse than in the previous parts and I fucking hate Kosmos drawing those balloon shape tits :mad:
And why the hell Daphne has so small tits? She had much bigger in previous parts.
Max rate I can give to that game is 4/10

They need to stay consistent with the character designs :(

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You can thank Kel's art style!

Speaking of which here are the 2nd to last set of pictures for Harpers Mission. Winding down to the very last set tomorrow so how have you all liked it so far?

I will drop the poll for the next release as well. There are 3 games on it so vote away!

Enjoy!
Came by to drop off my vote for the game in last place as usual!
I have a question for everyone, do any of you play boardgames or cardgames? I've been working on my own board game for a while now and my friends and I play D&d + MTG every week, so I'm wondering if games like these are popular among your circles.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

FINALLY!!!

Congrats on the win H. Vadim is up.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Good news is, I still could submit an idea ob my last subscription day, bad news is, I can't, because it's Vadim my least favourite of the three and I like my other two ideas for kosmos and Serega to much to submit something just for having submitted something and then risk it winning and being out some months^^ Because for some reason I always win with the ideas I put up just for fun without really expecting to win with them.

Gratulations Haseo and sorry Kelumir, it was a very long very tedious fight, don't give up^^

sandchainz

Reputation score

FINALLY!!!

So GGG2 win?
Congrats Has :D

I hope Kel you aer not going to give up with SWF and try submit it again someday ;)

Vadim is the next who gonna release game? I hope it's going to be BFCS2 :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Came by to drop off my vote for the game in last place as usual!
I have a question for everyone, do any of you play boardgames or cardgames? I've been working on my own board game for a while now and my friends and I play D&d + MTG every week, so I'm wondering if games like these are popular among your circles.
The only Card Games I play are Yugioh and Gwent. Mainly Gwent now lol. If you haven't heard of it, look it up.

FINALLY!!!

Holy shit man! Really? Dang. Well I hope to see SWF3 soon man :D

While I am here let me drop these off as well. These are the last pictures for Harpers Mission so I hope you all liked it. Next set will go live Saturday or Sunday.

Stay groovy you bastards!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Gratulations Haseo and sorry Kelumir, it was a very long very tedious fight, don't give up^^
Thanks man. :)

I hope Kel you aer not going to give up with SWF and try submit it again someday ;)
Of course I'm not going to give up on it. I'm just going to bide my time till the next Kosmos round.