What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Tanetherion100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Hello. Who are you, guys? Hey, can someone put the description of the games that are currentlly in development? Thanks.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hello. Who are you, guys? Hey, can someone put the description of the games that are currentlly in development? Thanks.
Bleach: A trip to the Hot Springs!
Short version: Ichigo goes to the Hot Springs with his friends Chad and Uryu with 3 girls, two of them being quite busty (Yoruichi and Orihime) and one petite yet feisty brunette (Rukia, also she is a little bustier than in the show). Ichigo fucks Yoruichi and at the end it turns out Rukia and Orihime were watching the whole time.

Long Version: Our story begins at Ichigo's house with him waking up and complaining that he is stressed out because of the recent increase in hollow activity.

Ichigo: “Damn I’m so stiff! It’s been fight after fight lately.”

Rukia is staying in his closet as usual and opens the door.

Rukia: “It can’t be helped. There has been so much spirit activity in Karakura Town lately thanks to you spamming the hell out of your Bankai for literally every battle regardless of an enemy’s strength.”

Ichigo: “SHUT UP! You and I both know I look totally badass when I transform!”

Rukia: “Whatever (rolls eyes). But since you’re stressed out, I have something that will do just the trick…TA-DA!”

Out of her pocket Rukia pulls out some tickets for an all-expense paid trip to the hot springs and hotel resort.

Rukia: “Cool huh? I even have enough tickets to bring your friends too!”

Rukia waves 6 tickets under his nose. In his head he counts himself, Rukia, Chad, Uruyu, and Orihime and realizes that they only make 5 and wonders who the 6th person is. Later they arrive at the resort and see Yoruichi waiting to greet them and he thinks to himself...

Ichigo: *should have known*.

After some shooting the breeze they check in and head into the springs. They meet in their hotel room and discuss what they are going to do first. Chad and Uruyu say that they’re going to hit the tennis court while Rukia and Orihime decide that they want to find something to eat first. But Ichigo says he's beat and just going to hit the bath right away. They part ways except for Yoruichi who stays behind with a mischievous look on her face. Later Ichigo is in the bath and after some relaxing notices that there is something just beyond the steam and calls out. Standing there is Yoruichi stark naked sitting indian style:

(this, but from a front angle, I imagine her to have not a clean shaven muff but a very short, and neatly trimmed muff).

Ichigo does his usual freak out thing yet still peeps through his fingers of course.

Ichigo: “Wh-wha-WHAT THE HELL?! What are you doing here? And for god’s sake can’t you cross your legs?”

Yoruichi: “Calm down, this is the mixed bath isn’t it? And I don’t really wanna cross my legs.”

Ichigo: “Uhh…” (stares obviously)

Yoruichi: (grins mischievously) “Hey, want me to wash your back?”

Ichigo: “Uh, sure!”

Scene 1: Ok, so I couldn’t really find a pick that quite satisfied me. But all you need to know for this scene has 5 buttons. First, sitting behind him she lathers her tits up. 2nd, she moves her tits up and down on his back slowly. 3rd, tits move in a circle. 4th, up and down fast. 5th, she goes for the reach around E/M/H. No cum in this scene, it’s just the foreplay.

Yoruichi: “I think you’re back is nice and clean now, lay down so I can do your front.”

Ichigo: “Al-alright…”

So Ichigo lays down on a towel and Youruchi climbs on top of him. She then covers herself with soap and says:

Yoruichi: “Ooh you’re all tense! Let me loosen you up a little…”

Scene 2:

Basically it’s going to be like this but, you’ll see it more from an overhead side angle so you can see everything. This part has 3 stages. 1st, full body grind up and down his whole body. 2nd, grind her pussy against his dick, 3rd, Paizuri/blowjob (I hardly think a sample pic is required for the last bit). Finally he cums hard on her face!

Yoruichi: “Wow! As expected of a young man, you came a lot! (she starts licking cum off her hand) You can still keep going right?”

Ichigo: “Hell yeah!”

Yoruichi: “Let’s take it to the water…”

So they step into the hot pool and begin fucking in earnest.

Scene 3:

Scene 4: (slight change, we still want to see her breasts) Cum inside.

When all said and done Ichigo is savoring the glow when he hears a voice behind him:

???: "Well that was entertaining."

Ichigo looks and sees Rukia and Orihime naked in the bath just beyond the steam where they wouldn’t be seen unless you were looking for them. Rukia looking a little amused, yet blushing and Orihime blushing and looking completely mortified.

Ichigo completely red stutters out the question,

Ichigo: " W-were y-you two th-there the whole time?"

To which Yoruichi replies,

Yoruichi: “Yep! We all were all there the whole time!" "I convinced them to take a bath first because you aren't the only one who was stressed out with the hollows! Come on, get it up soldier!” (she grabs his dick again)

Ichigo: Gyaaahh!!!

THE END
Author: That One Guy

Slutty Sperm Nurse
The story begins with Kim Kardashian at home in the shower, she has been working as a nurse collecting sperm donations at the local MnF metropolis sperm clinic for a few years.

Image links:
Boob Chart:

Face of Kim Kardashian:

Body for Nurse Kardashian:

Steve:

Nurse Uniform 1:

Nurse Uniform 2:

Donation Room: (just the blue couch and a table only)

Scene 1:
Kim is washing her naked body, she has been unhappy over the last few years as her ass has grown bigger but her boobs have stayed the same size (at this stage they are normal size, see boob chart for details). Then Kim remembers the special silver cup that her mother give to her for her 18th birthday (a thought bubble appears with a silver cup).
Kim: Wait I have an idea, that silver cup my mother gave to me.
Kim: She said it is magical but it does not look very magical to me.
Kim: But maybe I will give it a try.

Scene 2:
Next we see Kim in her bedroom wearing a sexy bathrobe, she is on her knees by her bed.
Kim pulls out a box from under her bed and puts it on her bed. She opens the box and pulls out the silver cup and then the instructions on how to use it.
We see Kim holding a piece of silver card with the instructions on (close up of card at this point)
The instructions read: This magical sperm cup has been in the Kardashian family for generations and gives any Kardashian female bigger boobs. A man must cum into the cup three times to give you the boob size you wish for. Just hold the cup to your boobs and make a wish.
Kim: Mmmmm lets see how big do I go, lets go for huge to match my ass.
Kim then closes her eyes and holds the cup to her chest.
Kim: Magical sperm cup I wish to have huge boobs to match my huge ass.
The cup glows, then with a puff of smoke we see nurse Kardashian in a sexy nurse's uniform (Nurse Uniform 1)
Kim: Now this should turn the men on.
Kim: Off to work to get me some sperm.

Scene 3:
In a dialogue box “Nurse kardashian’s day has not gone well, 3 guys have tried and failed to give Kim the boobs she wished for. Each time the guys failed her boobs go back to their original size, but as Kim was about to throw the cup away in the bin Steve, a regular at the clinic who gives very large sperm donations, walks upto reception.”
We cut to Steve and Kim at the reception desk.
Steve is wearing jeans, trainers and a t shirt.
Steve: Hi Nurse Kardashian I am here to give my regular sperm donation
Kim’s eyes light up as she leans forward over the desk so that Steve can look down at her boobs. Steve starts to feel his cock grow as he looks at her boobs
Kim: Hi Steve welcome back, here is your donation cup and donation room 69 is ready for you.
Steve: This is a different cup to normal and bigger too.
Kim: Yes it is a special cup for my favourite sperm donor.
Steve: Why thank you Nurse Kardashian.
Kim winks at Steve as he walks to donation room 69 with a small bulge in his jeans.

Mini Game:

The mini game is spilt into 3 levels and the aim is to increase the boob size of Nurse Kardashian from Normal to Huge (see boob chart).
The game will be spilt screen and P.O.V. You in the donation room on the couch and Kim in the staff room.
The donation and staff rooms are next to each other and as you wanks his cock a hole will appear in the wall so you can see what Nurse Kardashian is doing in the staff room. The higher the progress bar goes the bigger the hole will get. When the cup is full you will be able to watch Kim’s boob’s increase. There will be no hole at the start of each level and Steve will be able to see Kim, but Kim will not be able to see Steve.
Your screen will feature the following for all levels:
Buttons: Easy, Medium and Hard
A Progress bar showing when Steve is ready to cum. At 100% Steve cum’s into the cup and to keep the sperm flowing into the cup keep wanking Steve’s cock by move the mouse up and down until the cup is full.
Kim’s screen will feature the following for all levels:
A progress bar to show how full the cup is and at 100% Kim’s boobs increase in size.
Level 1: Nurse Kardashian can be seen by her locker taking her uniform off until see is naked.
Level 1 dialogue: Steve (before medium button) I think I can see Nurse Kardashian
Steve (before hard button) my god she is almost naked
Kim (before boobs increase) mmmm my boobs are starting to tingle.
Steve (after boobs increase) I think I need another wank to see if they go any bigger
Level 1 boob’s increase from Normal to Large.
Level 2: Nurse Kardashian can be seen jogging naked on a treadmill (with boobs and ass bouncing)
Level 2 dialogue: Steve (before medium button) my god that is hot
Steve (before hard button) my god what a body
Kim (before boobs increase) Oh my Steve has gone further than the other guys
Kim (after boobs increase) Oh I hope Steve can manage another donation I will reward him very well.
Steve (after boobs increase) I am so turned on by this I need another wank.
Level 2 boob's increase from Large to Big
Level 3: Nurse Kardashian can be seen taking a shower.
Level 3 dialogue: Steve (before medium button) My god I so wanna fuck Nurse Kardashian
Steve (before hard button) almost there
Kim (before boobs increase) Oh fuck yeah good boy Steve
Kim (after boobs increase) Oh wow these are amazing, I am so horny I am going to fuck Steve right now
Steve (after boobs increase) My god they are so huge I am so horny I so need to fuck Nurse Kardashian right now.
Level 3 boob's increase from Big to Huge
The game ends

Scene 4: P.O.V. mode

Steve has just finished cuming in the cup, you put the cup on the table and you are about to put your cock away when Nurse Kardashian opens the door (wearing nurse uniform 2)
Steve: WOW Nurse Kardashian you look so horny and those boobs they are so huge.
Kim: Steve keep your cock out I want it right now and I will let you play with them.

Sex scene’s
All sex scene’s will be P.O.V. and have the following buttons
Easy, Medium, Hard, Manual and Cum (Manual and Cum in sex scenes 1, 2 and 3)
Nurse Kardashian pleasure progress bar

Sex Scene 1: P.O.V. Titfuck position:
Kim is laying down on a couch with you on top, you are both fully clothed with cock ready to go between Kim’s new boob’s
Progress Bar at 100% Steve cums on Nurse Kardashians boob’s

Sex Scene 2: P.O.V. Pussy Fuck position:
Both you and Kim are naked on the couch
Steve should be able to squeeze Kim’s boob’s as she rides his cock.
Progress Bar at 100% Steve cums inside Kim’s pussy.

Sex Scene 3: P.O.V. Anal Fuck position:
Again both you and Kim are naked and on the couch.
Steve should be able to spank Kim’s ass as he fucks her ass.
Progress Bar at 100% Steve cums inside Kim’s ass.

Sex Scene 4: P.O.V. sperm rub
(Serega if possible can you make so that the pouring and rubbing are done at the same time. Use 1st third of the cup on Kim's boob's, 2nd third on Kim's ass and the last third will be used for scene 5)
You and Kim are standing up face to face, but Kim is holding the silver cup which is full of Steve’s Sperm.
Steve: Mmmmm what are you going to do with my sperm Nurse Kardashian
Kim: Please call me Kim, and I think after all the great fucking I need to pour your sperm onto my hot body
Steve: That sounds very horny Kim, and I think we should rub my sperm into your body together.
Kim: I like that idea Steve.
Kim starts to pour the sperm onto her boobs, as Steve grabs Kim’s other hand and they rub the sperm into Kim’s boob’s.
Kim: (before medium button) This feels amazing.
Steve: (before hard button) Your boobs feel so soft.
Progress Bar at 100%: They finish rubbing Kim’s boob’s, then Kim pour some more sperm onto her ass, again Steve grabs Kim’s other hand and they rub the sperm into Kim’s ass.
Steve: (before medium button) This day is so great, I never thought I would be rubbing my sperm onto you Kim.
Kim: (before medium button)You deserve it Steve for giving me these huge wonderful boob’s.
Progress Bar at 100%: They finish rubbing Kim’s ass.
Kim: I think you should give me your sperm donations this way for your next appointment.
Steve: It is certainly more fun this way.

Scene 5:

Spilt screen Steve is walking out the door of the clinic, as Kim is drinking the remaining sperm from the silver cup in the staff room.

The End

Play again and replay sex scene’s
Author: bigboobfan

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Fuckerama: The Hypnotoad
Inside the Planet Express break room, Fry walks in and Bender is watching TV...

Fry: Hey Bender--can you believe this? Leela just rejected me again! This time she said that she can't date a coworker. It's always something...after I saved her from the robots on Chapek 9, I figured I'd at least get a blowjob, but I crashed the ship the next day and she told me I was an idiot...before that I tried the romantic angle, but the flowers from Bryoria 6 made her hallucinate for weeks...

Fry: What do you think, Bender, should I just give up on love and buy a Lucy Liu bot?

Bender: You humans are weak, blah blah blah, feelings and emotions. Would you pipe down? I'm trying to watch All My Circuits.

Fry (thinking): I am such a loser, I wake up 1000 years into the future and nothing's changed. I'm a delivery boy that can't get laid, and as much as I try with our busty captain, Leela, she just keeps ignoring me...I'd at least like to see those massive tits, maybe even fuck them...[thought bubble zoom in out Leela's enormous cleavage in her usual white tank top]

On TV, Human female, "Oh Calculon, robots are so much smarter than humans. What's your secret for being so intelligent?"

Calculon:

Calculon, "It's easy, the human brain is malleable, like putty. Controlling your weak minds is a piece of cake for us robots. Now, go out and get me some beer, human."

*Canned laughter

Bender, "Haha! Puny humans!"

Fry, "That's it!"

Later that day...

In front of weird pet shop.

Fry, "If I remember correctly, this is where I'll find it."

Inside...

Alien shopkeeper, "What can I do for you?"
Shopkeeper:

Fry, "I'm looking for the hypnotoad."

"Are you sure you want that? It has a lot of power and it is very expensive."

"Yes, yes, just hurry up and give me the thing."

Fry (thinking) This had better be worth it...

Shopkeeper goes out back and returns with the hypnotoad in a cage.

Shopkeeper: "Here it is. I'm also giving you these special contact lenses that will make you invulnerable to the toad's powers.

Remember, anyone who encounters this toad will become very suggestible. Don't abuse its power."

"Yeah, sure, whatever you say, guy!"

Fry puts in contact lenses...

Back at planet express, in the hanger with the Planet Express ship...

Leela, working on the outside of the ship.

Fry: (from inside the ship) "Aaaahhhh!"

Fry: "Leela, Leela! Hey, could you help me out? There's a mutant bug in the cockpit from our last delivery, and I need your help killing it!"

"Okay Fry, but it's just a bug, no need to be such a coward."

Fry: (thinking) Coward? I'll show that mega-titted wench...

On the ship...

"Where is the bug, Fry?"

"I think I trapped him in the microwave!"

*Opens the microwave

"Brrrrhhhhhrhrhrhrh"

Leela makes eye contact with the hypnotoad.

In zombie voice, "all hail the hynotoad."

Fry, "Leela? Can you hear me?"

"Yes, Fry."

Fry, thinking, "Did it work? Time to test it out."

Fry: "Where are we right now, Leela?"

Leela: "On the Planet Express ship."

Fry: "Who are you?"

Leela: "Turanga Leela, from New New York City. I'm the captain of this ship."

Fry: "Who am I?"

Leela: "You're Fry, a lowly delivery boy."

Fry: (thinking) OK, seems to be working so far... (eyes look left and right)

Fry: OK, Leela, you've got amazingly huge tits. I've wanted to abuse those for a long time. How big are those melons?

Leela: My breasts are HH cup.

Fry: Do you like the attention your tits bring to you?

Leela: Sometimes, but people say rude things to me, say they want to fuck my breasts or make me suck their dick and cum on my face. I try to avoid those people.

Fry: (thinking) This is awesome! Let's try a physical test...see how far I can push this...

"Leela, touch your nose."

Touches her nose.

"Alright, now, bark like a dog."

Leela, "Ruff, ruff!"

Fry, "Now get on your knees and suck my cock!"

Scene 1: Blowjob

Slow
Medium
Hard
(Fry grabs the back of her head)
Deepthroat
Cum
Fry: Oh yeah! Swallow it, Leela!

Fry: Here's the part I've been waiting so long for...take off that shirt and show me those titties! I'm gonna wrap those mammories around my cock and give you a pearl necklace!

Scene 2: Titty fuck

Easy
Medium
Hard
"You like when I cum on your tits, don't you!"
Leela, "Yes, master, I love it."

"Okay, what do you say about going all the way?"

"Yes, fuck me, master."

"You were calling me a coward earlier, I think I should bang that tight ass of yours first..."

"Whatever you want master, although this will be my first time..."

Scene 3: Anal Sex

"Be careful, Fry"
Easy
Leela: "AHHHGGGHHH"
Medium
Fry: "Wow, that's tight!"
Leela: "Your dick is too big!"
Hard
"I'm gonna ream this ass so hard you'll have trouble walking!"
Cum

Amy walks in...

"Oh my god! What are you two doing?"

Fry and Leela, blushing: "Hi Amy!"

"What's going on here?! What's that frog doing here? Fry, please explain--"

Blank expression falls over her face.

Fry, "Amy, how about you join us for a threesome?"

"It would be my pleasure, master!"

Scene 4: Threesome (Amy laying on bottom, Leela on top)

"Fuck us, master!"
Amy---
Slow
Amy: "Your big cock feels so good!"
Hard

Leela:
Buttjob
Slow
Leela: "Oh yeah, give it to me, Fry!"
Hard
Cum option between the women

Girls, laying in floor covered in cum, Fry standing, holding the hypnotoad: "All hail the hypnotoad!"

End
Author: Dwayne

Busty Family Cheer Squad 2
On the wealthier side of MNF Metropolis Mrs. Vanessa Vanderbuilt, the wife of the multi-millionaire real estate magnate Morris Vanderbuilt, has just entered through the front door of her husbands mansion. There she is greeted by her butler and maid.

Mrs. Vanessa Vanderbuilt is white, and has a body similar to Wendy Sanders or Nancy Boobitch. But instead of blue eyes and blond hair she has brown eyes and black hair..

Her haircut is styled like this.

Her shirt looks like this.

Pants and shoes look like this.

A black belt that looks like this.

A black purse.

And than any generic, obnoxiously huge, diamond wedding ring on her left hand.

She has a butler named Winston that looks like this.

And a maid named Regina.

Vanessa: Winston, darling, the Mercedes is in the driveway, and is filled to the brim with my purchases. Bring them in will you?

Winston: Of course Mrs. Vanderbuilt.

Winston leaves.

Regina: Excuse me Mrs. Vanderbuilt, but it seems you got a letter addressed to you from your old high school today.

Vanessa: Let me see it.

Vanessa opens the letter.

Vanessa: Well it seems like my 25 year high school reunion is about! And what's this? It seems I have been nominated to compete in an after hours cheerleading party! And if I am the winner I can receive an award as "Best Milf Cheerleader"!

Regina: I say, Mrs. Vanderbuilt, that is a rather prestigious reward in this city! A woman as beautifu,l and talented as you should have no problem claiming it.

Vanessa thoughts: Damn. If I received one of these, than there is no doubt my old rival Wendy has one too! Not only did she make cheer captain over me every year, but she also beat me as homecoming queen too! But this reunion provides me with ample opportunity to finally be able to knock her down a peg. If I can beat her in this competition, she will finally know that I am the better cheerleader and the sexier milf! But then again, I haven't seen Wendy in many years. I wonder what she looks like now...I better go scope her out and see what I am up against. Maybe I can mess with her head while I am at it.

Vanessa: Regina, help Winston bring my bags in. I need to go back out right away!

Regina: Of course Mrs. Vanderbuilt.

15 minutes later Vanessa pulls up to the curb outside of the Sanders household.

Vanessa's car.

Vanessa: Well this is the place. Look at this dump! If this isn't the epitome of middle class trash, then I don't know what is. Gee I hope Walmart isn't having a sale this weekend, or she might not be home. Haha! God, I love being a rich republican!

Inside the Sanders house, Greg just got done fucking his mother and sister, but they both bolted up the stairs to there room as the knocking outside of the door persisted.

Greg hastily puts his shorts and T-shit back on and goes to answer the door.

Greg thoughts: Who the hell is knocking on the door? I bet it's that nosy old neighbor of ours Mrs. Bitty. God, I hate that old bag. Probably wants to complain about how loud Mom and Tiffany had the music.

Greg looks out the peephole of the front door and sees nothing other than a gigantic pair of juggs struggling not to burst free from Vanessa's leopard print top with it's revealing cleavage window.

Greg thoughts: Sweet Jesus! Whoever this is, it sure as hell ain't Mrs. Bitty!

Greg finally answers the door and meets Mrs. Vanderbuilt for the first time.

Greg: Uh...hi. Can I help you?

Vanessa: Sure did take your sweet ass time answering the door, didn't ya kid?

Greg scratches the back of his head and looks around nervously.

Greg: Well...I...uh...that is...

Vanessa: Yeah, yeah, whatever shrimp. Does Wendy Tolson live here?

Greg: Uh...Wendy Tolson? Well um...

Vanessa: Yeah, Wendy Tolson! What are you slow or something? You might be a moron, but even someone as dumb as you would have noticed her. She is about my height, blond hair, blue eyes, and has a pair of Juggs like these?

On the word "theses" Vanessa brings her hands up to her own tits and squeezes them for emphasis.

Greg: I uh...wow.

Vanessa: I know you know what "these" are. You haven't stopped staring at them since you opened the door. Look, does Wendy live here or not?!

Greg: Uh...yeah she does. But her last name isn't Tolson anymore, it's Sanders now. Eric Sanders is my dad.

Vanessa: Eric Sanders? The same Eric Sanders that was the starting MNF high school quarterback?

Greg: Yeah that's him.

Vanessa: Huh...I always though he would have made pro. What's your dad do these days?

Greg: Construction.

Vanessa: Figures, he never was very sharp.

Greg: I'm sorry, but who are you?

Vanessa. I am Vanessa Vanderbuilt. MRS. Vanessa Vanderbuilt. Your mother and I went to the same school together. Now, for second time, is Wendy here?

Greg: Uh...she is a bit indisposed at the moment. Is there something I can help you with?

Vanessa: So she is here? Good!

Vanessa shoves her way past Greg!

Greg: Hey!

Vanessa: Look shrimp, why don't you run along and go get your mommy. We have some matters to discuss.

Greg: Now wait a minute lady I don't know who you are, and I don't really care. But you can't just barge into people's houses and start barking out demands! And my name is Greg, not shrimp! And what the hell do you want with my mom?!

Vanessa: Well look at the sack on this one! For what you lack in brains you definitely make up for with balls. Alright "Greg", your mom and I are old school rivals, and I know she received a invite to the high school reunion after hours cheer party like I did. I just came here to scope out my competition and see if the old gal still has what it takes!

Greg: I see. Well Mrs. Vanderbuilt, I don't give a rats ass about the chip on your shoulder you have towards my mom for cheerleading, or whatever other problems you have with her. But I can tell just by looking at you, that my mom is twice the cheerleader you could have ever been, and with my sister Tiffany training her, you don't stand a chance in hell.

Vanessa: Is that so?! You don't think I have what it takes eh shrimp?

Vanessa sees the boombox on the floor and turns on the music.

Vanessa: Well then, what do you think about this?!

Vanessa starts to do a cheer routine that she remembers from her high school days. While she jumps around with her tits bouncing all over the place, she ends her stupid cheering display by sliding across the floor on her knees with her hands on her hips; thrusting her massive tits out right in front of Greg.

Greg just stares down at her in utter amazement with a raging erection. Vanessa looks up at him coyly, smiling, and says: Still don't think I got what it takes?

Greg's response is one far from the concept of tact. He drops his shorts to his ankles and his throbbing cock slaps upward right between the boob window of Vanessa's shirt; trapped in her gigantic cleavage.

Sex Scene 1

Vanessa: WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW DARE YOU, YOU DISGUSTING PERVERT! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM MARRIED TO?!

Greg: Oh shut up you spoiled cunt!

Greg ignores her protest and grabs both sides of Vanessa's mountainous melons and squeezes them together around his dick. Vanessa grabs his wrists and tries to pry them away, but Greg is too strong for her. Greg then starts thrusting his dick in and out of her tits, but not at an upward angle but straight in and out. Kind of like in this pic.

He fucks her tits this way until he cums splattering the depths of her cavernous cleavage.

Dialogue for sex scene 1:

Greg: Jesus, for an older lady your tits are so heavy and firm! Almost as good as my moms!

Vanessa: Old Lady?! Do I look like an old lady to you?! Wait a minute....just you just say what I think you said?

Greg: Oh shit! I'm going to cum!

Vanessa: What?! No wait! Don't cum just yet! This is a $2000 top!

Greg: Fuck here it comes!

Vanessa: No! Stop!

Greg: Too late! AAAAAAAHHHHH!

Vanessa: OH MY GOD! MY SHIRT! YOU CAME ALL OVER MY SHIRT! You're buying me a new one you little shit!

Sex Scene 2.

Greg: Damn you talk a lot. Here, this will shut you up you cranky bitch!

Vanessa: You son of a bitch! You're not getting away with...MMMMMMMPPHHHHH!

Right then Greg grabs her by the back of the head and crams his cock into Vanessa's mouth and starts fucking her face.

Greg: Oh Jesus! Yeah, keep arguing! I love the feeling of your tongue all around my cock!

Vanessa: MMMMMMPH! MMMMMMMGGGLK!!!

Greg progressively fucks her mouth deeper and deeper until he is violently cramming it in her throat back and forth and back and forth. When he is fuck her mouth at full speed she makes this sound.

Vanessa: GLLLLUKKK! GLLLLUKKK! GLLLLUKKK! GLLLLUKKK! GLLLLUKKK!

Greg: Here comes round number two you busty bitch! GRRAAAAHHH!!!

Greg dumps a deluge of cum down Vanessa's throat. So much that some leaks out from around her mouth and a little trickles out of her nose.

Sex scene 3.

Vanessa is rather exhausted at this point and has lost the will to fight, but that doesn't slow Greg down any.

Greg: Alright MRS. HIGH AND MIGHTY! Time for me to sample that trophy wife pussy of yours.

Greg spins Vanessa around onto all fours and pulls her bottoms off, leaving her high heeled shoes on. He then rams his cock straight up her twat and starts fucking her with reckless abandon. However, to his surprise Vanessa is now a lot more cooperative and she starts thrusting herself back onto Greg's dick.

Vanessa: Oh fuck it! I can't say I don't totally enjoy this! By the way you fuck, it's obvious you are your fathers son!

Greg: Yeah, come on bitch. Bounce that ass back into me!

Vanessa: Yeah baby, fuck me! Fuck me with that big cock of yours!

Vanessa: Ah! Oh God! I miss being fucked by a teenager!

Greg grabs her by the hips and really starts to pound it into her.

Vanessa cums: Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God! I'm gonna Cum! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna...CcccUUUUUUUUUM!

Greg cums: OH FUCKING SHIT!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Sex Scene 4

Greg grabs Vanessa and throws her onto a chair in the living room.

Greg: Alright Mrs. Vanderbuilt, I got enough for one more go. I hope you're not new to anal, because you're not leaving here without me fucking that condescending ass of yours!

Vanessa: HOLY SHIT! AH FUCK! TAKE IT EASY THERE!

Greg: For God's sake this is a tight ass! Am I the first to ever enter your backdoor or something?

Vanessa: OH GAWD! OH FUCK! OH YES! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY RICH SPOILED ASS! UGH FUUUUUUUUCK!

Greg: Alright, you asked for it Mrs. Big Tits!

Vanessa: AH YES! DO ME! DO ME HARDER!

Greg: Fuck! Shit! Yeah, take it! Take it!

Vanessa cums: OH...MY...GAAAAAWD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! I'M CUMMING AGAIAAAAAAAAAH SHIIIIIIIT!

Greg pulls his cock out and then blows his load all over her!

Greg: Fuck yeah, here's the last of my load! I'm going to paint you white you rich bitch! Grah!

Vanessa just lay's there with Greg's cum all over her, and Greg puts his clothes back on.

Greg: You know what Mrs. Vanderbuilt, you probably are a better cheerleader than my mom, but I don't really care. Now get the fuck out of our house before I call the cops, I got some studying to do.

Vanessa: Huh...uh..what? Ok. Uh...where am I?

Greg: Ha! Now who sounds like the moron? Stupid bitch.

The End.

By The Minx and Serrated.
Author: Serrated

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Velma Gets Spooked 5
Idea Summary:
Velma finally meets and fucks Nightmare, the cause of the disturbances. Last but not least, we get to spend some time pleasuring Daphnes big titted body.

Full Story:
A man is now standing where Soul Edge was he is blonde, tall, muscular, and he is holding Soul Edge in what looks like a mutated kind of demon arm.

Velma asks reluctantly:
"Who are you ..and why are you here?"

Blonde man replies:
"My name.. I can't remember my true name..
most call me Nightmare now, though that's not who I think I really am..
I've been cursed for centuries to crave sex due to a vengeful lover,
I cannot be freed until a special woman is able to take me into herself and then accompany me to a certain White Priestess so I may be truly freed."

Blonde man says:
"If not for Ivy coming out and relieving me personally I would not have been contained as long as I've been."

Velma asks:
"Why couldn't Ivy take you to the Priestess and release you herself?"

He responds:
"Because she is not pure enough."

To which Velma rebuttals:
"Do you think I might be able to help you?"

Blonde man looks her up and down then with a devious grin says:
"Perhaps..Let us find out."

[Sex Scene 1]
Velma gets down on her knees in front of him.

Velma first rubs her tits on his dick to get him hard, second she licks his balls, then she sucks the head of his cock, finally she shoves his cock down her throat repeatedly until he cums, some spilling out of her mouth.

Slow, medium, fast speed options.

Pose Examples:

Note:
Please have facial expressions change along with progression of scene, easy/medium/hard.

Thing's Velma could say during sex scene:
1."Oh! I think I'm beginning to like all this sex stuff too much.."
2."Holy Scooby-snacks this is a big dick!"

Blonde man after cumming:
"That was exhilarating! Now you must make the dark one cum, this Nightmare, steel yourself.."

Velma:
"I'm ready.. Jinkies, why am I ever so turned on!"

There is an orangish/red flash on the screen, and now the formidable Nightmare form stands before her, he has 6 orangish/red tentacles coming out of his back.

[Sex Scene 2]
Velma is being held in the air by four of the tentacles, she is facing us, her big tits are being groped by 2 more of the tentacles.

Nightmare has two dicks, one on top of the other. He is behind Velma, in between her legs, he is grabbing her ass and teasing her holes with his dicks.

Crude Example:

He eventually is pounding her super hard as she is suspended in the air by his tentacles.

Things Velma could say during this sex scene:
1."Oh gawd! This is just too much!"
2."What did I get myself into! My pussy is just leaking all over this monster's cock!"

Note:
Please have Velma's facial expressions change for easy/medium/hard fuck options.

Eventually Nightmare cums all in her holes, he then turns into a little orange/yellow light, it floats to the middle part of Velma's chest where it then becomes a yellow/orange jewel necklace.

(The color of the jewel/light should match the color Velma wears.)

Screen goes black.

The words:
"Meanwhile back in the house.."
Pop up on the screen.

For the last scene I'd like the player to have a scene like this:

(Daphne though, not Velma like in the picture.

Similar Example:

Except you can pick from Daphne, Ivy, or Sonia for the scene, but if there's no time for it, make it just a very good Daphne scene.

I'd also like a pop up box in one of the corners showing the scene from the front, so we can see the girls tits.

Example:

You can bang whichever girl you choose in the pussy and ass until you want to cum all in the girls ass, pussy, or on her back.

Note:
Please have the girl/girls say something like "Oh yes! Keep fucking me!" or "This is making my insides tremble!" during this sex scene.

Note:
The scientist all buffed up, could be the guy fucking the girl/girls.

Note:
Please have facial expressions change along with progression of scene, easy/medium/hard.

To be continued pops up on the screen, then to Replay of scenes.

Note:
Please draw Velma as you have in the previous VGS games, not as you did in Velma for Science.

Clothes Daphne and Velma could be wearing:

Siegfried Pictures:
His Right arm should show the demon part of him some like this:

Also I'd like if his shirt is off like in the above picture.

Another example of demon arm:

Nightmare Pictures:

Best example for Nightmares tentacles:

Author: Sin

blaquesnake

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well since there's no topic I might as well start something that's controversial.

For those who notice & wondering why I've been passive-aggressively toward MNF for some time now, I'm here to tell you why I've been acting like this way for some time now. I've been seriously considering to stop supporting/subscribing to MNF for some now. At first, it was because of the lack of votes I've been getting over the years. But now it's because of this BS.

Apparently, someone thinks we're not getting enough incest for our MNF collection so someone decide to half-assed it get some easy votes. While normally I'm uncomfortable with incest in general, this shit has is just too much.

It might one thing when it's my idea but I've refused to believe that Rider's idea is as good a 5 fucking sentence game while everyone else including Meetie's idea is supposedly even worse than that going so far as being in the negative zone. This isn't even the first time this bull shit has occurred & MNF doesn't do jack shit to even correct it.
If a majority of consumers want a certain type of product a business will supply it to make a profit That is real life. Non paying fappers should not have as much power as those who do.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That's why I was surprised about your idea, cuz you normally do much better writing.
Btw, do you already have in mind the idea for Godmilf? :)

Yes I have. Dave is kidnapped by a rivaling mobster family lead by Toni 'Scarfuck' because he's mistaken to be the lover of..she needs a freaking name! The Godfather was named Vito but Vita sounds stupid^^ Suggestions?
Scenes would be Dave subduing one of the kidnappers because she's female but getting surprised by the second. Godmilf 'convincing' that second kidnapper to tell her where he is and distracting their leader so that Dave can free himself and final happy end- pleasure for both of them.

And also possible an incredibles parody, where an increased amount of burglars who are being caught and sexually assaulted at the same time by a female superhero goes through the town. Helen is alarmed as their two older children Violet and Dash are actually adopted from their deceased superhero parents Perv-Man and Perv-girl, whose Superpowers were making everyone around them as horny as they are..and they were very horny, leading to big good-and-evil orgies. Luckily the two kids didn't inherit their powers, but probably their hornyness is coming through. So Helen informs their good friend Frozone to confront and stop the kids, she goes to Dash, Frozone goes to Violet.
Adoption is allowed ,right?will need some nice gymnastics scenes given helen is a rubber girl sort of.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yes I have. Dave is kidnapped by a rivaling mobster family lead by Toni 'Scarfuck' because he's mistaken to be the lover of..she needs a freaking name! The Godfather was named Vito but Vita sounds stupid^^ Suggestions?
A name for the Godmilf herself right?
What about Virginia Mounds? A parody name of Virginia Hill, she was an organized crime figure from the first half of the 20th century. She was called "Queen of the Gangsters' Molls" by Time magazine and she was the girlfriend Bugsy Siegel.

And also possible an incredibles parody, where an increased amount of burglars who are being caught and sexually assaulted at the same time by a female superhero goes through the town. Helen is alarmed as their two older children Violet and Dash are actually adopted from their deceased superhero parents Perv-Man and Perv-girl, whose Superpowers were making everyone around them as horny as they are..and they were very horny, leading to big good-and-evil orgies. Luckily the two kids didn't inherit their powers, but probably their hornyness is coming through. So Helen informs their good friend Frozone to confront and stop the kids, she goes to Dash, Frozone goes to Violet.
Adoption is allowed ,right?will need some nice gymnastics scenes given helen is a rubber girl sort of.
Sounds interesting, but I'm not too keen on the idea of Frozone doing Violet. Don't get me wrong, it's not because he's black, I can't stress that point enough, but I'm a little off put by the age difference. Call it a double standard, but I'm not keen on the older-male-younger-female mechanic.
And yes, I would say we're safe with adoption.

Last edited:

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Scenes would be Dave subduing one of the kidnappers because she's female but getting surprised by the second. Godmilf 'convincing' that second kidnapper to tell her where he is and distracting their leader so that Dave can free himself and final happy end- pleasure for both of them.

Nice idea :)
I like Kelu's suggetsion of the name :)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

This is why I stopped supporting MNF. Because even when I paid the same games continued to win. Overcrotch was cool though, I admit that.

These guys are also taking longer and longer to put out content. They've lost their charm (and there's no way I'm going back without Rawart).

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I'm the only one who has problem with this?

It's true for the longest time that I had a gripe with over saturated incest & Tsunade games but at some point I accepted it.

Like I said before if mnf wants to cater towards incest then some be it, but if if a 5 sentence game is enough to be a message therefore being a superior idea then maybe this was wake up call I always needed

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I'm the only one who has problem with this?

It's true for the longest time that I had a gripe with over saturated incest & Tsunade games but at some point I accepted it.

Like I said before if mnf wants to cater towards incest then some be it, but if if a 5 sentence game is enough to be a message therefore being a superior idea then maybe this was wake up call I always needed
If you're looking for opinions I'll give mine. If incest is truly the thing that got this idea votes then people want incest, and if MnF wants subs they'll make what people want. Unfortunately I agree with you that this idea should be removed but only because it doesn't give exact dialog to a non-english team with a heavy English audience. Now whoever submitted this idea doesn't care enough to write more than a few lines so they won't be mad if it's removed, but the people who voted would be. MnF can either choose to allow cliff note entries and thus make a worse product that people asked for, or they can ignore the voices of some of their paying fans in order to hold a higher level of quality. We're all entitled to our preference on which they should do, but we all also have to accept what they choose.

sandchainz

Reputation score

I don't really know why you guys still discuting about incest, thi epoca gone ccbill rules don't let them make incest games so incest discussion should be over already.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

A name for the Godmilf herself right?
What about Virginia Mounds? A parody name of Virginia Hill, she was an organized crime figure from the first half of the 20th century. She was called "Queen of the Gangsters' Molls" by Time magazine and she was the girlfriend Bugsy Siegel.
Okay Virginia it shall be, but not Moundsas her last name is already Cockleone^^
Sounds interesting, but I'm not too keen on the idea of Frozone doing Violet. Don't get me wrong, it's not because he's black, I can't stress that point enough, but I'm a little off put by the age difference. Call it a double standard, but I'm not keen on the older-male-younger-female mechanic.
And yes, I would say we're safe with adoption.
Well the main reason I chose Frozone was because he was a well-known male character in the movie. There aren't a lot fitting^^
Definiely not M. Incredible, Syndrome is dead, Dash could work but there's already enough explanation in the game....only one left is this classmate Violet had a crush on^^ I don't even know his name

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay Virginia it shall be, but not Moundsas her last name is already Cockleone^^
I was not aware of that. You're welcome. :D

Well the main reason I chose Frozone was because he was a well-known male character in the movie. There aren't a lot fitting^^
Definiely not M. Incredible, Syndrome is dead, Dash could work but there's already enough explanation in the game....only one left is this classmate Violet had a crush on^^ I don't even know his name
That's a reasonable explanation.
What about Jack-Jack? It could be set far enough in the future that he's 18, and you could have it so he's Mr Incredible's and Elastigirl's biological son, so he's not biologically related to Violet and Dash.

blaquesnake

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bleach: A trip to the Hot Springs!
Short version: Ichigo goes to the Hot Springs with his friends Chad and Uryu with 3 girls, two of them being quite busty (Yoruichi and Orihime) and one petite yet feisty brunette (Rukia, also she is a little bustier than in the show). Ichigo fucks Yoruichi and at the end it turns out Rukia and Orihime were watching the whole time.

Long Version: Our story begins at Ichigo's house with him waking up and complaining that he is stressed out because of the recent increase in hollow activity.

Ichigo: “Damn I’m so stiff! It’s been fight after fight lately.”

Rukia is staying in his closet as usual and opens the door.

Rukia: “It can’t be helped. There has been so much spirit activity in Karakura Town lately thanks to you spamming the hell out of your Bankai for literally every battle regardless of an enemy’s strength.”

Ichigo: “SHUT UP! You and I both know I look totally badass when I transform!”

Rukia: “Whatever (rolls eyes). But since you’re stressed out, I have something that will do just the trick…TA-DA!”

Out of her pocket Rukia pulls out some tickets for an all-expense paid trip to the hot springs and hotel resort.

Rukia: “Cool huh? I even have enough tickets to bring your friends too!”

Rukia waves 6 tickets under his nose. In his head he counts himself, Rukia, Chad, Uruyu, and Orihime and realizes that they only make 5 and wonders who the 6th person is. Later they arrive at the resort and see Yoruichi waiting to greet them and he thinks to himself...

Ichigo: *should have known*.

After some shooting the breeze they check in and head into the springs. They meet in their hotel room and discuss what they are going to do first. Chad and Uruyu say that they’re going to hit the tennis court while Rukia and Orihime decide that they want to find something to eat first. But Ichigo says he's beat and just going to hit the bath right away. They part ways except for Yoruichi who stays behind with a mischievous look on her face. Later Ichigo is in the bath and after some relaxing notices that there is something just beyond the steam and calls out. Standing there is Yoruichi stark naked sitting indian style:

(this, but from a front angle, I imagine her to have not a clean shaven muff but a very short, and neatly trimmed muff).

Ichigo does his usual freak out thing yet still peeps through his fingers of course.

Ichigo: “Wh-wha-WHAT THE HELL?! What are you doing here? And for god’s sake can’t you cross your legs?”

Yoruichi: “Calm down, this is the mixed bath isn’t it? And I don’t really wanna cross my legs.”

Ichigo: “Uhh…” (stares obviously)

Yoruichi: (grins mischievously) “Hey, want me to wash your back?”

Ichigo: “Uh, sure!”

Scene 1: Ok, so I couldn’t really find a pick that quite satisfied me. But all you need to know for this scene has 5 buttons. First, sitting behind him she lathers her tits up. 2nd, she moves her tits up and down on his back slowly. 3rd, tits move in a circle. 4th, up and down fast. 5th, she goes for the reach around E/M/H. No cum in this scene, it’s just the foreplay.

Yoruichi: “I think you’re back is nice and clean now, lay down so I can do your front.”

Ichigo: “Al-alright…”

So Ichigo lays down on a towel and Youruchi climbs on top of him. She then covers herself with soap and says:

Yoruichi: “Ooh you’re all tense! Let me loosen you up a little…”

Scene 2:

Basically it’s going to be like this but, you’ll see it more from an overhead side angle so you can see everything. This part has 3 stages. 1st, full body grind up and down his whole body. 2nd, grind her pussy against his dick, 3rd, Paizuri/blowjob (I hardly think a sample pic is required for the last bit). Finally he cums hard on her face!

Yoruichi: “Wow! As expected of a young man, you came a lot! (she starts licking cum off her hand) You can still keep going right?”

Ichigo: “Hell yeah!”

Yoruichi: “Let’s take it to the water…”

So they step into the hot pool and begin fucking in earnest.

Scene 3:

Scene 4: (slight change, we still want to see her breasts) Cum inside.

When all said and done Ichigo is savoring the glow when he hears a voice behind him:

???: "Well that was entertaining."

Ichigo looks and sees Rukia and Orihime naked in the bath just beyond the steam where they wouldn’t be seen unless you were looking for them. Rukia looking a little amused, yet blushing and Orihime blushing and looking completely mortified.

Ichigo completely red stutters out the question,

Ichigo: " W-were y-you two th-there the whole time?"

To which Yoruichi replies,

Yoruichi: “Yep! We all were all there the whole time!" "I convinced them to take a bath first because you aren't the only one who was stressed out with the hollows! Come on, get it up soldier!” (she grabs his dick again)

Ichigo: Gyaaahh!!!

THE END
Author: That One Guy

Slutty Sperm Nurse
The story begins with Kim Kardashian at home in the shower, she has been working as a nurse collecting sperm donations at the local MnF metropolis sperm clinic for a few years.

Image links:
Boob Chart:

Face of Kim Kardashian:

Body for Nurse Kardashian:

Steve:

Nurse Uniform 1:

Nurse Uniform 2:

Donation Room: (just the blue couch and a table only)

Scene 1:
Kim is washing her naked body, she has been unhappy over the last few years as her ass has grown bigger but her boobs have stayed the same size (at this stage they are normal size, see boob chart for details). Then Kim remembers the special silver cup that her mother give to her for her 18th birthday (a thought bubble appears with a silver cup).
Kim: Wait I have an idea, that silver cup my mother gave to me.
Kim: She said it is magical but it does not look very magical to me.
Kim: But maybe I will give it a try.

Scene 2:
Next we see Kim in her bedroom wearing a sexy bathrobe, she is on her knees by her bed.
Kim pulls out a box from under her bed and puts it on her bed. She opens the box and pulls out the silver cup and then the instructions on how to use it.
We see Kim holding a piece of silver card with the instructions on (close up of card at this point)
The instructions read: This magical sperm cup has been in the Kardashian family for generations and gives any Kardashian female bigger boobs. A man must cum into the cup three times to give you the boob size you wish for. Just hold the cup to your boobs and make a wish.
Kim: Mmmmm lets see how big do I go, lets go for huge to match my ass.
Kim then closes her eyes and holds the cup to her chest.
Kim: Magical sperm cup I wish to have huge boobs to match my huge ass.
The cup glows, then with a puff of smoke we see nurse Kardashian in a sexy nurse's uniform (Nurse Uniform 1)
Kim: Now this should turn the men on.
Kim: Off to work to get me some sperm.

Scene 3:
In a dialogue box “Nurse kardashian’s day has not gone well, 3 guys have tried and failed to give Kim the boobs she wished for. Each time the guys failed her boobs go back to their original size, but as Kim was about to throw the cup away in the bin Steve, a regular at the clinic who gives very large sperm donations, walks upto reception.”
We cut to Steve and Kim at the reception desk.
Steve is wearing jeans, trainers and a t shirt.
Steve: Hi Nurse Kardashian I am here to give my regular sperm donation
Kim’s eyes light up as she leans forward over the desk so that Steve can look down at her boobs. Steve starts to feel his cock grow as he looks at her boobs
Kim: Hi Steve welcome back, here is your donation cup and donation room 69 is ready for you.
Steve: This is a different cup to normal and bigger too.
Kim: Yes it is a special cup for my favourite sperm donor.
Steve: Why thank you Nurse Kardashian.
Kim winks at Steve as he walks to donation room 69 with a small bulge in his jeans.

Mini Game:

The mini game is spilt into 3 levels and the aim is to increase the boob size of Nurse Kardashian from Normal to Huge (see boob chart).
The game will be spilt screen and P.O.V. You in the donation room on the couch and Kim in the staff room.
The donation and staff rooms are next to each other and as you wanks his cock a hole will appear in the wall so you can see what Nurse Kardashian is doing in the staff room. The higher the progress bar goes the bigger the hole will get. When the cup is full you will be able to watch Kim’s boob’s increase. There will be no hole at the start of each level and Steve will be able to see Kim, but Kim will not be able to see Steve.
Your screen will feature the following for all levels:
Buttons: Easy, Medium and Hard
A Progress bar showing when Steve is ready to cum. At 100% Steve cum’s into the cup and to keep the sperm flowing into the cup keep wanking Steve’s cock by move the mouse up and down until the cup is full.
Kim’s screen will feature the following for all levels:
A progress bar to show how full the cup is and at 100% Kim’s boobs increase in size.
Level 1: Nurse Kardashian can be seen by her locker taking her uniform off until see is naked.
Level 1 dialogue: Steve (before medium button) I think I can see Nurse Kardashian
Steve (before hard button) my god she is almost naked
Kim (before boobs increase) mmmm my boobs are starting to tingle.
Steve (after boobs increase) I think I need another wank to see if they go any bigger
Level 1 boob’s increase from Normal to Large.
Level 2: Nurse Kardashian can be seen jogging naked on a treadmill (with boobs and ass bouncing)
Level 2 dialogue: Steve (before medium button) my god that is hot
Steve (before hard button) my god what a body
Kim (before boobs increase) Oh my Steve has gone further than the other guys
Kim (after boobs increase) Oh I hope Steve can manage another donation I will reward him very well.
Steve (after boobs increase) I am so turned on by this I need another wank.
Level 2 boob's increase from Large to Big
Level 3: Nurse Kardashian can be seen taking a shower.
Level 3 dialogue: Steve (before medium button) My god I so wanna fuck Nurse Kardashian
Steve (before hard button) almost there
Kim (before boobs increase) Oh fuck yeah good boy Steve
Kim (after boobs increase) Oh wow these are amazing, I am so horny I am going to fuck Steve right now
Steve (after boobs increase) My god they are so huge I am so horny I so need to fuck Nurse Kardashian right now.
Level 3 boob's increase from Big to Huge
The game ends

Scene 4: P.O.V. mode

Steve has just finished cuming in the cup, you put the cup on the table and you are about to put your cock away when Nurse Kardashian opens the door (wearing nurse uniform 2)
Steve: WOW Nurse Kardashian you look so horny and those boobs they are so huge.
Kim: Steve keep your cock out I want it right now and I will let you play with them.

Sex scene’s
All sex scene’s will be P.O.V. and have the following buttons
Easy, Medium, Hard, Manual and Cum (Manual and Cum in sex scenes 1, 2 and 3)
Nurse Kardashian pleasure progress bar

Sex Scene 1: P.O.V. Titfuck position:
Kim is laying down on a couch with you on top, you are both fully clothed with cock ready to go between Kim’s new boob’s
Progress Bar at 100% Steve cums on Nurse Kardashians boob’s

Sex Scene 2: P.O.V. Pussy Fuck position:
Both you and Kim are naked on the couch
Steve should be able to squeeze Kim’s boob’s as she rides his cock.
Progress Bar at 100% Steve cums inside Kim’s pussy.

Sex Scene 3: P.O.V. Anal Fuck position:
Again both you and Kim are naked and on the couch.
Steve should be able to spank Kim’s ass as he fucks her ass.
Progress Bar at 100% Steve cums inside Kim’s ass.

Sex Scene 4: P.O.V. sperm rub
(Serega if possible can you make so that the pouring and rubbing are done at the same time. Use 1st third of the cup on Kim's boob's, 2nd third on Kim's ass and the last third will be used for scene 5)
You and Kim are standing up face to face, but Kim is holding the silver cup which is full of Steve’s Sperm.
Steve: Mmmmm what are you going to do with my sperm Nurse Kardashian
Kim: Please call me Kim, and I think after all the great fucking I need to pour your sperm onto my hot body
Steve: That sounds very horny Kim, and I think we should rub my sperm into your body together.
Kim: I like that idea Steve.
Kim starts to pour the sperm onto her boobs, as Steve grabs Kim’s other hand and they rub the sperm into Kim’s boob’s.
Kim: (before medium button) This feels amazing.
Steve: (before hard button) Your boobs feel so soft.
Progress Bar at 100%: They finish rubbing Kim’s boob’s, then Kim pour some more sperm onto her ass, again Steve grabs Kim’s other hand and they rub the sperm into Kim’s ass.
Steve: (before medium button) This day is so great, I never thought I would be rubbing my sperm onto you Kim.
Kim: (before medium button)You deserve it Steve for giving me these huge wonderful boob’s.
Progress Bar at 100%: They finish rubbing Kim’s ass.
Kim: I think you should give me your sperm donations this way for your next appointment.
Steve: It is certainly more fun this way.

Scene 5:

Spilt screen Steve is walking out the door of the clinic, as Kim is drinking the remaining sperm from the silver cup in the staff room.

The End

Play again and replay sex scene’s
Author: bigboobfan
Bleach is promising.. the Kim K game could use a user characteristic adjust option for her partner :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are your pictures for the day. How do you all like it so far? Let me know!

Take care you bastards! :D

New game is out:

Velma Get's Spooked 5

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score

Didn't like Velma 5.
Drawing is worse than in the previous parts and I fucking hate Kosmos drawing those balloon shape tits :mad:
And why the hell Daphne has so small tits? She had much bigger in previous parts.
Max rate I can give to that game is 4/10

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Didn't like Velma 5.
Drawing is worse than in the previous parts and I fucking hate Kosmos drawing those balloon shape tits :mad:
And why the hell Daphne has so small tits? She had much bigger in previous parts.
Max rate I can give to that game is 4/10
What about the scenes? What's your take on those?

This is pretty disappointing to see MnF on the decline like this. I guess all good things must come to an end...

sandchainz

Reputation score

What about the scenes? What's your take on those?

This is pretty disappointing to see MnF on the decline like this. I guess all good things must come to an end...
There are 4 sex scenes:
1 - Velma and Nightmare (blowjob)
2 - Velma and Nightmare intrue form (Velma fucked from behind holded in the air)
3 - Daphne and scientist from the first game of the serie but he tooke the medicine that the girl injected to Fred in the second part (blowjob)
4 - Daphne and scientist ( scene similar to Fred and Ivy in the 3rd part)

Well, it's not like mnf is became totally in bad production but there are more bad games each time, and that's so fucking dissapointing.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Not Rawart?

Not coming back. Simple as that.