What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Overwatch, eh? Uh oh, Blizzard wouldn't like this :p

Remember that shit? They thought they could fight the almighty Rule 34.
No need to worry. They changed all the names so we're golden. :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Soooooo slight error on yesterday's poll. I added Super Whore Family 2 when I already made the pictures for it lol.

I don't want to start over so what I will do is just count whichever idea in second as the winner.

Sorry about that.

Anyways here are the pictures for the day. Tomorrow or the day after we should be done with it.

Enjoy!

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Good Damn It H.
How am I supposed to vote when two of those games are mine? :mad: :p
It seems you have toooooo high opinion about your ideas XD

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Like the others have said, new game is out:

Overcrotch

Looks nice from the demo :D I like the fact they kept the looks of Widowmaker nearly untouched (even if i would have prefered a bigger ass like this picture)

Picture is from Shiin, for those who are interested

On another note, do you know of Wakfu (the animated serie, not the game)? Cuz I'm rewatching it and I thought of an idea for M&F :) But if nobody have a single idea of what it is, I don't think it would do very good in the polls :p Zone made a pretty neat animation a long time ago (Wakfuck) if you want the check it ;)

Last edited:

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Good Damn It H.
How am I supposed to vote when two of those games are mine? :mad: :p
Oh noes, watever should u do? -_-

Overwatch, eh? Uh oh, Blizzard wouldn't like this :p

Remember that shit? They thought they could fight the almighty Rule 34.
Yeah that was real bs on their part. Dick move Blizzard. Although I guess somewhat tame compare what Nintendo does.

It seems you have toooooo high opinion about your ideas XD
That may or may not happen bcuz u win a few times, but I disgress.

On another note, do you know of Wakfu (the animated serie, not the game)? Cuz I'm rewatching it and I thought of an idea for M&F :) But if nobody have a single idea of what it is, I don't think it would do very good in the polls :p Zone made a pretty neat animation a long time ago (Wakfuck) if you want the check it ;)
Ah yes Wakfu, there somewhat under-rate french show that proves u don't have anime or cartoon to be animated.

In other news, for those who want to know if this game good or not let me put it this way. It better than Brazzer's Oversnatch. Make out of you want out of that. ;)

Last edited:

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I know of it, I watched a bit of it but it felt too simple concepts for me. Never caught me but I like the art design.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We have made it to the 2nd to last set of picture on Officer Juggs GF. The ending scene will go up tomorrow so with that you guys should have seen everything.

Hoped you all enjoyed it so take care you bastards :D

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know of it, I watched a bit of it but it felt too simple concepts for me. Never caught me but I like the art design.
I kinda agree with you on that but later on, it become really cool (character development and Nox is a badass villain with a great background :p). It only become great around the middle of the season 1 (Sorry for going a bit off-topic, I really like this serie :p).

blaquesnake

Demon Girl
Reputation score

5th scene! they break his own rules, hahaahhahaahah :D.

--------offtopic---------

guys, what do you think about the gender bender (rule 63), especially when a man is turned a woman and.... "he" will be fucked.

examples (offensive and weird stuff)
Mario

poor natsu

the father of gender bender
Personally I find it sick and disgusting. In real life do normal men and women before getting married or in a serious relationship have the right to know their partner had a sex change? Do they have the right to annul the marriage based on fraud? At least today's Mrs Doubtfire aka Bruce Jenner now Kaitlyn Jenner is open about having (Take-a-dicfrom-me surgery) his man parts cut off back in January because of the morning wood in panties and a dress thing (puke)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Alright! Here are the last set of pictures for Officer Juggs!

Next set will probably go up this Saturday. Hopefully they don't call me into work but who knows.

Stay groovy you bastards!

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry i delayed this for a while but it is finished.
Made a Mega Folder with the MnF games pre-2014. From Web dating to Xmas Payrise 5.
I don't have Nami's Private Island, if anyone has it, i could add it to the folder.
The games are listed Alphabetically.
None of them have baka loader.

It was very cool seeing the art changing trough the years and seeing the different styles from Vadim, Serega and Kosmos. Some things i noticed was:

- Kosmos kept his style of games for a while, even after the other 2 started changing. It was on Milk Farm that his style started to change, boobs got bigger and the touching spots mini game was gone, replaced by hide and fap mini games :D
- When Diva Mizuki entered MnF world, the boobs started to get big. So the culprit was her :D

Here is the link:

If a game is not working, tell me and i help if i can :p

Kudos for Haseo for helping with the game list :)

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally I find it sick and disgusting. In real life do normal men and women before getting married or in a serious relationship have the right to know their partner had a sex change? Do they have the right to annul the marriage based on fraud? At least today's Mrs Doubtfire aka Bruce Jenner now Kaitlyn Jenner is open about having (Take-a-dicfrom-me surgery) his man parts cut off back in January because of the morning wood in panties and a dress thing (puke)
The fuck, dude, chill.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I kinda agree with you on that but later on, it become really cool (character development and Nox is a badass villain with a great background :p). It only become great around the middle of the season 1 (Sorry for going a bit off-topic, I really like this serie :p).
Maybe I'll give it another shot(currently on an anime kick) I will say though in all seriousness I gave the show a try because of Zone's animation.:eek:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry i delayed this for a while but it is finished.
Made a Mega Folder with the MnF games pre-2014. From Web dating to Xmas Payrise 5.
I don't have Nami's Private Island, if anyone has it, i could add it to the folder.
The games are listed Alphabetically.
None of them have baka loader.

It was very cool seeing the art changing trough the years and seeing the different styles from Vadim, Serega and Kosmos. Some things i noticed was:

- Kosmos kept his style of games for a while, even after the other 2 started changing. It was on Milk Farm that his style started to change, boobs got bigger and the touching spots mini game was gone, replaced by hide and fap mini games :D
- When Diva Mizuki entered MnF world, the boobs started to get big. So the culprit was her :D

Here is the link:

If a game is not working, tell me and i help if i can :p

Kudos for Haseo for helping with the game list :)
Dude! You are the fucking best man! Thanks! I will add it to the front page now.

sandchainz

Reputation score

BCT launcehd a new contest!
This time you have a chance to get up to 3 games, don't miss it ;)

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So...
Somewhere it was discussed that, after the Beauty and the Beast round, perhaps the admins would maybe flow with the hype and have a round for Power Ranger parody ideas. :roll:
It got me thinking and I may have come up with this.
By the way, I'm still working on the images for the characters. :D

Bimbo Rangers

Note – to try and avoid confusion, paragraphs with quotation marks “” are meant to be in-game text.

Short Version:
MnF Metropolis is under attack by the latest monster of the space-witch Orgasmolia. Only one team of scantily clad heroes can save the day: The Bimbo Rangers.

Long Version:
Intro:

“When the villainous space-witch Orgasmolia arrived in MnF Metropolis, she began planning her takeover of the city. The city was a paradise for her, as the unusual abundance of sexual energy was perfect for constructing her monsters.”
“However, the enchantress Elsbeth Umbra decided to intervene by granting five girls with the power to stand against her.”
“Thus they became the Bimbo Rangers. And ever since then, they’ve been juggling their hero duties with their everyday lives. And much to their annoyance, those duties seem to pop up when they’re least wanted.”

Scene 1:
Scene opens on Lydia, Beth, Freya and Eliana in Lydia’s house watching the final of a singing contest show.
===<PLACEHOLDER FOR LYDIA, BETH, FREYA, ELIANA AND CLOVER>===

Lydia is the Red Bimbo Ranger. She’s the leader of the group and their main strategist. She does her best to keep order within her team.
She’s 5’8’’ with red hair, green eyes and a nicely curved figure.
Beth is the Blue Bimbo Ranger. She’s the brains of the group. She does her best to keep a level head, though she’s a little shy and is easily flustered.
She’s 5’10’’ with light brown hair, brown eyes, a slightly chubby body and the largest breasts of the group.
Freya is the Yellow Bimbo Ranger. She’s the muscle of the group. A little short tempered and always ready to let her fists do the talking.
She’s 6’1’’ with black hair, dark brown eyes and an athletic build.
Eliana is the Pink Bimbo Ranger. She’s the looks of the group. Taking her beauty seriously, she’s not afraid to use her looks to her advantage.
She’s 5’7’’ with brown hair, blue eyes and a perfect hourglass figure.
Clover is the Green Bimbo Ranger. She’s the wildcard of the group. Whilst she’s usually calm and peaceful, her attitude can drastically change if someone manages to piss her off.
She’s 5’8’’ with blonde hair, green eyes and a curvaceous figure.
All of the girls have a bracelet with a heart shaped gem on their left wrists. The colour of the gem matches their Ranger colour.

TV Host: Hello viewers. And welcome to the final of MnF’s Got Talent.
Beth: I hope Clover hurries up. She’s going to miss it.

At this point, Clover enters the room, looking a little out of breath.
Clover: Hey guys. I haven’t missed anything have I?
Eliana: Don’t worry darling, it’s only just started. You haven’t missed a thing.
Clover: Oh thank goodness. I wonder what Jason’s going to be singing. He’s so dreamy. – Clover sits down next to the others.
Freya: Yeah yeah, he’s cute I guess. My money’s on Carol. Not only does she have the best voice on the show, but she has the best body too.
Lydia: Alright. We get it. You’re a lesbian that likes older women.
Freya: Hey it’s not just older women. If you weren’t such a prude I would’ve taken you to bed already.
Lydia: Hey I’m no prude. After the show we can go upstairs and you can give that tongue a proper workout.
Beth: Oh... Umm... I-I do wish you wouldn’t talk like that. – Her face blushes.
Freya: You know you’re welcome to join us Beth. I’d love to get my hands on those puppies, just like every boy in town.
Eliana: Will you guys shush. You’re missing it.
TV Host: Alright, that’s enough from me. First up we have...

The screen suddenly flashes and changes to an emergency news report.
News Reporter: Attentions citizens of MnF Metropolis. We interrupt your regular broadcast to bring you this emergency bulletin.
News Reporter: The Downtown area is under attack!
News Reporter: The individual identified as Orgasmolia has appeared with yet another creature and is causing havoc.
News Reporter: It is imperative that... Oh God! It’s coming this way! Geoff put the camera away. Get the van. GET THE VAN!
The TV screen goes black.

Freya: SERIOUSLY!? That Bitch Is Acting Up Now!?
Lydia: Hey calm down. I know it sucks, but if we hurry we can kick her ass and catch the end of the show. Come on girls.

The girls raise their left arms into the air and the gems on their bracelets start glowing.
All: Bimbo Rangers! Power Up!
There’s a flash of light and the girls transform into their Bimbo Ranger modes.
===<PLACEHOLDER FOR THEIR RANGER FORMS>===

Scene 2:
Scene changes to Downtown MnF Metropolis. Orgasmolia is standing next to her monster and they’re surrounded by her grunts.
===<PLACEHOLDER FOR ORGASMOLIA>===
===<PLACEHOLDER FOR HAR-DON>===
===<PLACEHOLDER FOR THE GRUNTS>===

Orgasmolia: Heh-heh. Excellent work Har-Don.
Har-Don: Thank you mistress. Look at the pathetic humans run.
Har-Don: Ha ha ha. This is so fun.
Orgasmolia: The fun is only just beginning. We still have the rest of the city to conquer.
Red Ranger: HEY!! Orgasmolia!
Orgasmolia: Rangers!? Why do you tramps always insist on interfering with my plans?
Yellow Ranger: Why the hell do YOU insist on interrupting our shows?
Orgasmolia: What are you talking about? It doesn’t matter. Har-Don! Head uptown and continue your rampage.
Har-Don: With pleasure mistress.
Har-Don leaves and heads uptown.

Orgasmolia: As for you moron’s. Get Them!
Grunts: Burr...
Red Ranger: Ok, Beth, Eliana, you head after that monster. Freya, Clover and I will deal with the Grunts.
Blue, Yellow, Pink and Green Rangers: Right.
The Blue and Pink Rangers head off after Har-Don.
Red Ranger: Alright girls, let’s do this.

Sex Scene 1
The Grunts gang-bang Lydia, Freya and Clover.
Position Example and P.O.V.:

Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Anal – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
The Grunts cum inside them.

Scene 3:
Scene changes to further up the street. Har-Don has cornered a couple of civilians in an alleyway.

Har-Don: Ha ha ha. Look at you. What pathetic cowards you are.
The Blue and Pink Rangers appear behind Har-Don at the entrance of the alley.

Pink Ranger: Hey! Ugly!
Har-Don: Huh? Rangers? I thought the Grunts were taking care of you?
Pink Ranger: That’s the benefit of having friends you dim-witted ruffian.
Blue Ranger: Go on. Get out of here. We’ll deal with this brute.
The civilians run away.

Har-Don: Hmph. It doesn’t matter, they were boring anyway. You two on the other hand look like you’re going to be fun.
Har-Don pulls his loincloth aside, revealing his two giant cocks. Beth’s face blushes as she sees them.
Blue Ranger: O-o-oh my... Th-th-those are...
Pink Ranger: Oh, come now Beth dear. This is no time for your shyness. The people of this city are depending on us.
Blue Ranger: Y-you’re right. I-I can do this.
Har-Don: Heh-heh-heh. I’m gonna enjoy this. And once I’m done with you, I’m gonna finish off your friends.

Sex Scene 2
Beth and Eliana kneel in front of Har-Don, each of them taking one of his cocks.

Beth (Blue Ranger) – Blowjob – Lick, Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Eliana (Pink Ranger) – Blowjob – Lick, Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Har-Don cums inside her mouths.

Scene 4:
“When they made Har-Don cum, the sexual energy use to create him dissipated, leaving behind only a small crystal.”
“With their job seemingly done, the girls prepared to head home.”

Yellow Ranger: Ok. The Grunts are gone, the monster’s dead and that witch has run off like the bitch she is.
Pink Ranger: Indeed darling, and good riddance. That oaf was particularly beastly.
Green Ranger: Ooh. If we hurry, we should be able to catch the end of the show.
Red Ranger: Sounds like a plan. Come on girls, let’s get back to my house.

The screen splits, showing Orgasmolia standing outside the city (a long way from the Rangers, so they can’t hear her), looking really angry.
Orgasmolia: Urrrrggghh... You Stupid Little Whores!! Always ruining my plans.
Orgasmolia: Well, this time, This Time, will be the last time you EVER Get In My Way!!

Orgasmolia raises her staff and bolts of lightning shoot up from it into the air. The bolts come down and strike the crystal that used to be Har-Don. It glows and shakes, and then Har-Don reforms and grows into a giant.
Har-Don: RROOAAARRR-HA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!!

The Rangers look up at the now giant Har-Don.
Yellow Ranger: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!??
Blue Ranger: You know, we REALLY should’ve seen this coming.
Red Ranger: Alright girls. We need to finish this guy off.
The girls raise their left arms into the air, bringing their hands together and the gems on their bracelets glow again.
All: Bimbo Rangers Megazord! Power Up!

There’s a flash of light and the girls form up the Bimbo Megazord.
===<PLACEHOLDER FOR THE BIMBO MEGAZORD>===

The Bimbo Megazord faces off against Giant Har-Don.
Har-Don: Ha-ha. Bring it Rangers! I’m Gonna Split Your Robo-Whore In Half!

Sex Scene 3
The Bimbo Megazord leans against a building as the Giant Har-Don fucks both her holes at the same time.

Vaginal and Anal – Prod, Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Giant Har-Don cums inside both her pussy and her arse.

Scene 5:
“After making Har-Don cum again, the sexual energy within him completely dissipated and this time not even a crystal was left behind.”
“With her latest monster defeated once and for all, Orgasmolia beat a hasty retreat.”

Scene changes to Orgasmolia far outside the city.
Orgasmolia: GRRR!!! THOSE ACCURSED RANGERS!!!
Orgasmolia: They may have defeated Har-Don, but I’ll be back with another monster. And this one’ll have 4 cocks. No 5! One for each of those little skanks.

Suddenly, the Rangers jump out and surround her.
Red Ranger: Hold it Right There Witch!
Orgasmolia: Huh!? What do you bitches want?
Red Ranger: We’re here for a little payback.
Orgasmolia: Wh-what?
Green Ranger: You’ve caused so trouble ever since you arrived.
Pink Ranger: You’ve endangered countless innocent people.
Blue Ranger: You’ve caused so much collateral damage.
Yellow Ranger: And on top of all of that, You Made Us Miss The Final Of The Best Show On TV!
Red Ranger: So now, for all the grief you’ve given us and others, you’re going to make it up to us.
Orgasmolia: Oh really? And just how are you planning on doing that?
Red Ranger: Heh. Well, let’s just say that we’ve learnt a few tricks from you.

Sex Scene 4
The Rangers all grow futa cocks, they hold Orgasmolia down and gang-bang her.

Oral, Vaginal, Anal and Handjobs – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
They cum inside her mouth, pussy and arse and over her tits.

Scene 6: Epilogue
Scene changes to a large, shadowy, demonic figure sitting on a throne. In front of him is a large crystal ball, showing the Rangers gang-banging Orgasmolia.

Shadow: Grrr... Stupid fucking wench.
Shadow: If you want something evil done right, you have to do it your evil self.

End of game.
Options to play again and to repeat sex scenes.

Last edited:

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

BCT launcehd a new contest!
This time you have a chance to get up to 3 games, don't miss it ;)
Are these contests about cracking games and then not publicly sharing the link? I'm afraid I don't get what the benefit of participating is.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Are these contests about cracking games and then not publicly sharing the link? I'm afraid I don't get what the benefit of participating is.
What the....
Haseo drops links to the cracks here.
And we can't share porn content in our forum in public section.
You participate to choose the game you prefer. And this time to give more views to the contest so there are more probability to get more than 1 game.
Anyway if you don't want to participate it's up to you.