What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Went through it and it's certainly nor bad, I love the enchanted chastity belt, and the over there-everywhere talk in scene 6, but it's just overloaded with dialogue and scenes. While that makes it a worked out story, it's not a good thing for a MnF-Game:
-To much dialogue with constantly changing talkers in the game is not good for the player who has to click through near endless speech bubbles to get to a new scene.
-To much scenes is not good for the artist, seeing how Vadim and Serega already need ages for a normal-sized game.
I also have to leave out a lot of stuff in my ideas to get to a reasonable size..and I still always have the feeling it's to much.
I know. I was thinking about the amount of clicking it would involve pretty much the whole time I was writing it. :rolleyes:
I also remember about Vadim and Serega’s limitations, so I’m considering submitting it for Kosmos, if that helps at all. Though I know it’ll still be a lot of clicking. :p

Content-related:
-A nobleman, king or baron, good or evil, NEVER collects taxes on his own. Either he has an army of tax collectors or the citizens are bringing it to him personally
No argument with you there. But I wanted to introduce him and establish just what an evil, sadistic bastard he is.

-So if Mam'zelle Le Fey knows of a secret passage right into the baron's bedchamber..why didn't she used that earlier to get rid of him or finding this taking the throne-Papers?
I actually thought of that but I forgot to put it in. :eek:
The reason why is because the baron keeps the door on his end locked, and she’s not strong enough to open it on her own.

It's generally the third secret passage after his entrance and the one in the kitchen, the whole castle seems to be a big rocky swiss cheese, jesus xD Secret Passages are not the only way to get from one place to another undetected^^
True. But it’s the easiest. :D

And personally I miss a princess^^medieval setting with castles and soldiers and no fucked princess? Why can't the Mam'zelle be the secretly imprisoned princess, that way the whole mercenary-hire-paper-thing would be no longer needed^^
Honestly I never considered a princess. I was focused on using the same characters and it never occurred to me to include a princess. And whilst I can see it working, I like the script as is.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Slight delay on pictures. Have to finish up my taxes today and then I have class tomorrow alongside a group Accounting project. Pictures will go up Friday morning.

See you guys then!

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New game is out: Incredible Bulk. Thoughts?

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New game is out: Incredible Bulk. Thoughts?
I'll give the same review I did on the main site.

Well, I just finished playing, and given the restrictions CCBill has put on us in regards to incest, I can understand the script changes made.

As for the game itself, the chemical mini-game was a little confusing at first (I thought you had to move them to make a connection :rolleyes: ). I did kind of like seeing the touch-all-the-hot-spots mechanic back.

Although, to be brutally honest, the art style was a bit disappointing, the boob physics (especially in the last scene) were slightly off putting, and I don't like the huge areola 's.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'll give the same review I did on the main site.

Well, I just finished playing, and given the restrictions CCBill has put on us in regards to incest, I can understand the script changes made.

As for the game itself, the chemical mini-game was a little confusing at first (I thought you had to move them to make a connection :rolleyes: ). I did kind of like seeing the touch-all-the-hot-spots mechanic back.

Although, to be brutally honest, the art style was a bit disappointing, the boob physics (especially in the last scene) were slightly off putting, and I don't like the huge areola 's.
WTF! Can't see the game :eek:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

WTF! Can't see the game :eek:
Just Refresh the page or ctrl R it. That should clear the current cache and load in the new one.

Anyways. Here is the Title Screen:

The Incredible Bulk​

Congrats Craw :D

iamsocool

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First thing is first. Image of the game looked amazing. Story is alright. Blowjob scenes and sex scenes was terrible. The animations was on point, but it was just soo sloppy with horrible suck blow and sex. I would say Vadims worst game made.... -___- Soo dissapointed though.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, although I have no idea about how it turned out yet. Doesn't seem too promising from the comments here.
I'll share 3 pics about it in a while, but don't ask where I get them.

Well sex-scenes apart I like her boobies, or maybe I've watched too many Space Dandy episodes lol
but I agree the rest was pretty terrible, especially the animation. I mean it's not even an animation, but stretching an image with few frames, just for saving time.

sandchainz

Reputation score

@Haseo
Yeah, that helped, thnx :)

Well, I don't find that game a terrible one, it's much but much better than godmilf one!!!!!

Graphics are better than in his latest games and sex scenes are not that bad, except the last one the view point is not that good.
And btw, this is not a blowjob it's a face fuck scene XD

misaelito14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well sex-scenes apart I like her boobies, or maybe I've watched too many Space Dandy episodes lol
wow, vadim has impressed me with this game. definitely, is better than his last game. better graphics, better animations and finally, no more exaggeratedly large tits. i hate when he do that.

----off topic-----

who are (or was) the artists of these games.
-intimate cruise
-misty turns 18 (one of the worst games of MnF)
-street games
-strip fighter
-the fugitive
-sparring partner
etc...

If I am not mistaken, they were among of the first artists in MnF. this is because I was remembering the old times since 2009. ah.. those times. i feel like an old man.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

wow, vadim has impressed me with this game. definitely, is better than his last game. better graphics, better animations and finally, no more exaggeratedly large tits. i hate when he do that.

----off topic-----

who are (or was) the artists of these games.
-intimate cruise
-misty turns 18 (one of the worst games of MnF)
-street games
-strip fighter
-the fugitive
-sparring partner
etc...

If I am not mistaken, they were among of the first artists in MnF. this is because I was remembering the old times since 2009. ah.. those times. i feel like an old man.
Misty, Fugitive, Strip Fighter, Street Games, and Intimate Cruise were made by Kosmos

Sparring Partner was made by Serega

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey peoples.

I'm mapping out a new idea that features a sexy warrior elf, but I've got two images that I'm struggling to choose between. So, I set up a poll to decide.
The first image is a dark skinned drow.

And the other is a black haired elf.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry for the delay. Had a bunch of Computer problems today so I have spent a few hours trying to clean everything up. Either way here are the pictures for:

One Piece of Luck 2 Bigger Boat

Enjoy!

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the delay. Had a bunch of Computer problems today so I have spent a few hours trying to clean everything up. Either way here are the pictures for:

One Piece of Luck 2 Bigger Boat

Enjoy!

WAHOO MORE ONE PIECE. Man I hope this game is good!

sandchainz

Reputation score

New BCT contest just started!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but I agree the rest was pretty terrible, especially the animation. I mean it's not even an animation, but stretching an image with few frames, just for saving time.
Managed to see the game in an undisclosed way. Not gonna lie, I am disappoint. Doesn't really feel like the game I wrote.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Managed to see the game in an undisclosed way. Not gonna lie, I am disappoint. Doesn't really feel like the game I wrote.
It happens from time to time. Sin, Serrated, Kel, and myself have had good ideas turned bad. Other people have enjoyed it though, there were a few people on the MnF site that liked. That should be what you take away from this. If you write another idea later, let me know man. I will submit it whenever you want :D

In other news here are your pictures for the day. Things are about to get good so enjoy :D

Stay groovy you beautiful bastards!