Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Before I drop the pictures here is the poll for the next set of pictures. There are 2 great games on it so you guys are going to win regardless of the choice. :D

Vote away!

And here are your pictures. We are about half way done with them. Enjoy you bastards!!

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Before I drop the pictures here is the poll for the next set of pictures. There are 2 great games on it so you guys are going to win regardless of the choice. :D

Vote away!

And here are your pictures. We are about half way done with them. Enjoy you bastards!!

Agree about one piece 2 is a good game but pokemon by pinoy....

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Agree about one piece 2 is a good game but pokemon by pinoy....
Well I really like it so others may as well.

Anyways it's been a month and I just wrote something. I got a lot of feedback on Geek Girl Gwen, but the one thing I heard was a few people wanting more of her. Now here is what I have been working on. I don't have a proper title so far. Any ideas?

This is a very rough draft so there is nothing but words, no pictures or references yet. Those will come later.

Like always let me know about what you like and what you don't and I can fix this one so it can be it's best. Thanks in advanced :D

Also, quick note. I will not be submitting GGG2 this period. I am going to wait for another Kosmos round. This gives me all the time I need to make sure it's at it's best and not rushed.

Geek Girl Gwen 2: (Principle Related Title Here)

After being welcomed back to school by all her friends and getting the attention of everyone else, Gwen wants to end the day on a high note. She just doesn't expect to be in trouble on her first day back. Gwen meets has a meeting with someone who knows what she has done.

Gwen has had a fantastic first day of school and upon helping her friends at lunch, she now proceeds to head to her last class before heading home. She takes out a mirror and combs her hair, gets the cum out of her face, pussy, and ass, and tidies up the Library since the Nerds left in a hurry.

Gwen: “Dang it, the nerds ripped my bra and underwear” “I hope no one notices”

She takes one last look at the mirror before checking the clock on the wall.

Gwen: “Oh no! I am going to be late to my final class!” “I think I got all the white stuff out, should of kept some to study it but I can always ask the nerds for more samples hehe”

Gwen leaves the library as the camera zooms into the corner where a Security Camera is mounted.

The screen goes fuzzy as the screen then zooms out to a man in a chair, watching Gwen leave the Library on a small television.

He reaches out and picks up the phone:

Mysterious Man: “Yes, Hello?” “Give me all the information we have on a certain student”

Person on the other line: “Of course sir, which student are you referring too?”

Mysterious Man: “She is know as, Geek Girl Gwen”

The screen goes black as we are now in Gwen's final class being taught by her teacher.

Gwens Teacher: “Okay class, can anyone tell me what Atomic Number the Element Thulium has?”

Gwen: “I can!” “Thulium has the Atomic Number of 69!”

Gwens Teacher: “Yes Gwen! That is the correct answer!” “If you all look here I will draw for you Thulium and what it looks like under a microscope”

Gwens Teacher begins to draw on the board as he starts talking to himself silently. The camera zooms into his body as he draws on the board. The board being hidden by the screen.

Gwens Teacher talking to himself: “Fuck, Gwen become so beautiful over the Summer” “Those tits and that body keep distracting me” “I should keep her after class for some extra credit ha ha” “She said I used to be one of her favorite teachers so I should ask her if she wants to become my favorite student he he he”

Gwens Teacher: “Okay class, if you look at this drawing of Thulium you will get a better picture of The Table of Elements” “Copy this as best you can because you are going to have to draw this exactly on your next test”

Student: “Um...Pro...Professor? ”
Gwens Teacher: “Yes”

Student: “That isn't the a drawing of Thulium”

The Teacher looks at his drawing on the board as the camera zooms out showing the drawing. It's a picture of Gwen titfucking a cock.

Gwens Teacher: “GAH!” “Oh Shit!”

The Teacher starts erasing the board as quickly as possible as the camera zooms out and then back in on Gwen writing notes in her notebook, oblivious of what is happening on the board.

Gwen talking to herself: “Okay, I think this is how you draw the Thulium”

Gwen looks at the board which is now erased as the teacher is standing there blushing.

Gwen: “Oh no!” “I missed the drawing” “Hmmm, I am going to have to go back to the Library before I go home to get a new book” “I don't want to fail the next test”

The School Speaker turns on in the class as a voice comes through.

Voice in the Megaphone: “Hello, can you please send Gwen to the Principals office?”

Gwens Teacher: “Ye... I mean...I.. can...sen...um... ahem whatever for?”

Voice in the Megaphone: “The Principal want's to talk with her”

Gwens Teacher: “Sure...” “I will send her right now”

Gwens Teacher: “Gwen, you heard” “Go to the Principals Office”

Gwen: “Um, of course teacher”

The screen goes black as the entire class goes “OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH”

Gwen starts walking down the hallway as her breasts bounce up and down with each step. Her finger on her mouth tapping her lips

Gwen: “I wonder why the Principal wants to see me?” “It's only the first day so I don't think I have done anything wrong”

Gwen looks are her feet as she walks, her arm now in the middle of her breasts and her other arm hugging her waist as it cups her breasts, as she continues to tap her lips with her finger.

Gwen: “Maybe this has something to do with the the nerds?” “No no, he would of called them and not me” “Did I win something?”

Gwen not paying attention runs into the Principals door as she falls on her butt, her legs spread as she massages her head

Gwen: “Ow, why don't you ever pay attention Gwen?”

The door opens as we see a tall man looking down at Gwen. His head getting in the way of Gwen's open legs

Principle: “Ah, you are here Gwen” “Please come inside”

The screen goes black as the camera comes back with a shot of the principals desk, with his name on a golden tag. Principal Bell.

Gwen sits in a chair opposite of the Principal's as he stares at her with his fingers intertwined just under his chin, his giant imposing figure towering over Gwens petite one.

Principal Bell: “So Gwen, how is your first day back?”

Gwen: “It's going great Principle Bell!” “I really missed school over the summer, I am so happy to be back!”

Principle Bell: “That's very nice to hear Gwen, this school prides itself on having bright students” “We don't tolerate anything other than that exact thing”

Principle Bell looks at Gwen with a cold hard stare that looks straight through her, sending chills down her spine.

Gwen looks at Principle Bell as she starts to remember all the stories students have heard about him.

A text box appears on the left or right talking about Principle Bell but his imposing figure is kept on screen as players read the following:

Principle Bell used to be in the army but once he completed his first rotation he went to college and soon after he founded this school. He was a very tall and large man, no other student could compete in height or build. He was a very nice man and was seen as a gentle giant by a majority of the students. He did have his bad side, this school meant everything to him so any trouble making, he would handle it personally.

Gwen: “Um, Principle Bell” “You have been staring at me for awhile now” “I...it's making me blush hehe”

Principle Bell: “I apologize Gwen” “Didn't want to creep you out my girl”

“It just worries me how much you have changed and how it isn't for the better” “Excuse my language Gwen but you fucked up”

As he says this he puts a folder on the desk that says Geek Girl Gwen on it and opens it.

Gwen: “What!?” “Principle Bell I have never done anything wrong in my time here and I always try to act like model student!” “Whatever did I do wrong!?”

Principal Bell starts looking at Gwen's folder

Principle Bell: “You are a model student, straight A's, in line to be Valedictorian, and you have won so many awards for this school in the Quiz Bowls” “But it looks like you have another side to you”

The words CLICK appear on the screen as the small television turns on behind Principal Bell.

On the screen is Gwen fucking the 3 nerds.

Gwen: “Sir that wasn't nothing haha” “I was just helping them clean off an experiment”

Principal Bell: “Those little bastards” “Gwen tell me what happened”

Screen goes black as “A few moments later” comes on screen:

Principal Bell: “Those fucking little shits” “They will have hell to pay for this”

Gwen: “No sir, they did nothing wrong!”

Principal Bell: “It's not your fault dear, those nerds get away with so much so I think it's about time they pay their dues” “I will make sure all 3 are busy until they graduate”

Gwen gets riled up as she leans in to tell Principal Bell to stop but in doing so one of her tits pops out of her shirt.

Gwen: “Sir you cannot do that, please!”

Principal Bell: “Um...Dear, can you cover up?”

Gwen: “What?” “Oops, my breast came out hehe” “That's never happened before” “This shirt used to fit but now they keep popping out” “I wonder why?”

Gwen begins to mumble to herself and without thinking she is bouncing both of her tits up and down while still mumbling to herself.

Gwen: “There has to be a scientific reason for this, I am sure my clothes shrunk this summer, maybe I grew out, OMG did I get fatter?”

“Maybe” “Maybe” “Maybe” keep coming up on screen as Gwen continues to bounce her tits and not pay attention.

Principal Bell looks at her folder where it says “Straight A Student, GENIUS!” and puts the folder down looking at her as she is still mumbling and playing with her tits.

Principal Bell raises the folder again where it says “Straight A Student, GENIUS” and shakes his head in disappointment. He lowers the folder again as Gwen has now opened her legs and her pussy is now showing.

Principal Bell starts blushing.

Principal Bell: “Gwen my girl, please cover yourself”

Gwen is still mumbling to herself and has now raised her skirt showing Principal Bell her pussy

Gwen: “Hmm I should buy a longer skirt, I don't want guys looking at my lower area” “Nope you don't want to do that Gwen”

Principal Bell raises the folder again and where it says “Straight A Student, GENIUS” writes a question mark next to where it says Genius (Genius?)

Principal Bell: “GWEN!”

Gwen: “Oh Principal Bell, I forgot you were here”

Principal Bell: “Yeah” “Now that we have talked about everything you can return to class”

Principal Bell stands up but has a bulge down his pants leg

Gwen: “OMG!” “Principal Bell, did you need me to clean that?” “I am great at sucking since the nerds told me I am hehe”

Principal Bell: “Get out of my office”

Principal Bell stands up and pushes Gwen out the door.

Gwen gets to the door and turns around:

Gwen: “Sir, this school cannot afford to lose you as it's leader” “As a model student I need to help my fellow students but also to keep the staff and it's leader motivated” “I ain't leaving until I know you are all better sir!”

Gwen looks up at Principal Bell, his tall figure towering over Gwens very petite body.

Gwen: “Gulp” “What are you doing Gwen?” “Ah screw it”

She pushes Principal Bell with all her might and succeeds at pushing him against his desk.

Sex Scene 1: Blowjob and Titfuck

Principal Bell: “Gwen what the fuck do you think you are doing!?”

Gwen: “I don't want to lose you Principal Bell!”

She forces down his pants as a monster cock springs forth hitting Gwen in the face. She is surprised and gulps in horror at it's size.
Gwen: “Th...This is so much bigger than the nerds all together” “Gwen you have to do your best!”

Gwen begins to lick the underside of the cock as she jerks him off with the other one

This is the Slow speed option

Gwen begins to fit the head of the cock in her small mouth as she jerks him off with both hands.

This is the Fast speed Option

Gwen then tries to deep throat the cock but can only fit it so far, her face in sheer pleasure as it goes in her throat

This is the Hard speed Option

Once the bar hits 50% this conversation happens”

Gwen: “OMG, this is so big!” “I don't think I can continue”

Principal Bell: “Gw...Gwen” “You started this, you sure as hell are going to finish it”

Gwen: “Gwen what did you get yourself into?”

With a single finger, Principal Bell rips through Gwen's shirt as her tits pop out.

Gwen: “Maybe my mouth can take a break”

Gwen then proceeds to tifuck Principal Bell and lick the head

This is the Slow speed option

Gwen tifucks a little faster as Principal Bell makes her deepthroat his cock again

This is the Fast speed option

Gwen titfucks as quick as she can and is deepthroating the cock even deeper than before.

Once the bar fills up, Principal Bell pulls his cock out of Gwens throat and cums all over her face, into her open mouth, and her breasts, Drowning her in cum.

Gwen: “O M G, Principle Bell, that was so much Cough Cough” “Do... you feel better”

Gwen looks up and sees Principal Bell's huge cock

Gwen: “Guess not”

Sex Scene 2: On Desk pussy fuck

Principal Bell fucks Gwen on his desk, his cock going in deep as she get's fucked silly
Gwen: “Mr Bell sir?” “I..it...it's so big, it won't fit”

Principal Bell: “We don't raise losers around here Gwen, only the best can attend this school”

Speed Settings Slow, Fast, Hard

The following conversation happens on the Fast Speed setting:

Gwen: “O... M... G...” “Sir it feels so good, it doesn't hurt anymore!” “Do it faster and harder, it's all for you sir!”

Principal Bell: “Maybe we don't raise intelligent people anymore” “Times have changed”

Gwen: “O M G!”

Once the bar fills up Principal Bell cums inside Gwen's pussy

Sex Scene 3: Anal

Principal Bell picks up Gwen's small body and points his cock at Gwen's asshole

Gwen: “A...AH...ah...Yo....you still...ar...aren't do...ne sir?”

Principal Bell: “We don't raise”

Gwen: “Losers sir, no losers here”

Principal Bell proceeds to fuck Gwen's asshole, each speed setting getting deeper

Speed Settings: Slow, Fast, Hard

On the Hard speed setting this conversation takes place:

Gwen: “Ah...ah...ah...ah...a...a...a.a.a...” “So so so so so deep” “Can't think” “Hey that kind of rhymes”

Principal Bell: “Somewhere, I think I failed with my students”

Gwen: “So deep” “Can't think” “Ah Ah Ah ”

Once the bar is full Principal Bell cums deep inside Gwen's asshole.

The screen goes black as it goes back to Principal Bell's office. Gwen is on the floor, cum covering the floor and every corner of her body. Principal Bell looks out his window. There is a knock on the door.

The screen scrolls to outside the door

Jack: “Principal Bell?“ “Sir?” “You wanted to see me?”

Principal Bell: “Ah yes, Jack.” “I need a favor from you” “There are 3 students that will be joining the team today” “Find a place for all 3” “They have been misbehaving”

The End

Written By: Haseo

Last edited:

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I voted for Heaven and Hell Society Revised Version because I just hope you win! Really like your ideas and that you keep on trying!
... Not sure if troll or huge coincidence:confused:...

sandchainz

Reputation score

Hm.. I liked ggg, but don't really think this one needs a sequel, imo.

Haseo and what about mortal cumbutt 2? Too much time passed since you mentioned this one and still no idea for it :(

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hm.. I liked ggg, but don't really think this one needs a sequel, imo.

Haseo and what about mortal cumbutt 2? Too much time passed since you mentioned this one and still no idea for it :(
There is a problem with that. Serrated is making a new Officer Juggs and Sin is making another Velma Gets Spooked. Knowing both of them, they won't submit at the same time and since Serega only goes up like once every 2 months I don't have much I can do. If I have to face OJ or Velma I will lose 99% of the time. No point in doing so. I have to wait for the perfect opportunity.

Anyways let me drop these off. Almost done with this one so hope you all liked MMAPS2. Enjoy!

sandchainz

Reputation score

There is a problem with that. Serrated is making a new Officer Juggs and Sin is making another Velma Gets Spooked. Knowing both of them, they won't submit at the same time and since Serega only goes up like once every 2 months I don't have much I can do. If I have to face OJ or Velma I will lose 99% of the time. No point in doing so. I have to wait for the perfect opportunity.

Anyways let me drop these off. Almost done with this one so hope you all liked MMAPS2. Enjoy!

Another Juggs game ? :eek:
Yeah, this one gonna win for sure.
If it's another Velma gets spooked not sure if this one going to win after Velma gets spooked 4 was released, it was really bad :(
but it has some logic cuz the end in the 4th part was unfinished, so maybe it has a chance :rolleyes:

Last edited:

misaelito14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a little question about "game ideas". I know there is a limit for the sex scenes for each idea (4), but, there is a way to have more than 4 (6 exactly). like tloz games. Its because my idea has 5 scenes and i dont know if i need to change the history or scenes. (dont worry, i will release it soon)

forgive me if my engrish lvl did make bleeds your eyes :p. kids, listen to yours mothers and study engrish.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

a little question about "game ideas". I know there is a limit for the sex scenes for each idea (4), but, there is a way to have more than 4 (6 exactly). like tloz games. Its because my idea has 5 scenes and i dont know if i need to change the history or scenes. (dont worry, i will release it soon)

forgive me if my engrish lvl did make bleeds your eyes :p. kids, listen to yours mothers and study engrish.
Not anymore sadly. If you write a game with 5 scenes your idea will get thrown out in voting or if it does win, the artist has every right to just get rid of one. Before MnF started working on the MMO there was a good chance yours could squeak by but not anymore.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Not anymore sadly. If you write a game with 5 scenes your idea will get thrown out in voting or if it does win, the artist has every right to just get rid of one. Before MnF started working on the MMO there was a good chance yours could squeak by but not anymore.
Magic book 5 and tloz four sluts was released after mmo was started and the rule of 4 sex scenes was alredy working but those two have more than 4 scenes. Why is that?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Magic book 5 and tloz four sluts was released after mmo was started and the rule of 4 sex scenes was alredy working but those two have more than 4 scenes. Why is that?
You can look at the amount of times Serega and Vadim put out content and now. Serega would go up at least once a month but now it's every 2 months.

Plus when Sin released Hermiones Milf 2 he specifically said not to make games like that again and Vadim mirrored that answer. Kosmos has always been the 4 scenes only guy and the few times he did something huge it blew up in his face.

Doesn't matter what they used to do, it's what they do now. 3-4 scenes only from now on.

The quote from Vadim:

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score

You can look at the amount of times Serega and Vadim put out content and now. Serega would go up at least once a month but now it's every 2 months.

Plus when Sin released Hermiones Milf 2 he specifically said not to make games like that again and Vadim mirrored that answer. Kosmos has always been the 4 scenes only guy and the few times he did something huge it blew up in his face.

Doesn't matter what they used to do, it's what they do now. 3-4 scenes only from now on.

The quote from Vadim:

Hermione 2 is not that big, and Vadim saying that he can't imagine doing such big game by himself but he did much bigger games lol

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hermione 2 is not that big, and Vadim saying that he can't imagine doing such big game by himself but he did much bigger games lol
Well like i said, it's not what they could do before, it's about what they can do now.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Well like i said, it's not what they could do before, it's about what they can do now.
Yeah I understand that dude :)
But even mmps2 is much bigger than hermione 2, that's why it's ridiculous for Vadim saying that XD

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I understand that dude :)
But even mmps2 is much bigger than hermione 2, that's why it's ridiculous for Vadim saying that XD
It's ridiculous the fact of asking almost 30$/month for releasing 2, perhaps 3 games (some under an average quality) within 30 days.
They could just hire more people, or freelancers. Patreons and other sites are full of those.

sandchainz

Reputation score

It's ridiculous the fact of asking almost 30$/month for releasing 2, perhaps 3 games (some under an average quality) within 30 days.
They could just hire more people, or freelancers. Patreons and other sites are full of those.
That's true.
But the fault is of the stupid mmo, mmo is not interesting at all and they ruined it by making premium. A lot of mmo games working perfectly without any premium and everyone is happy, and still creators gain enought money without any premium. MNF mmo just throws away people because of the premium.
And because of the mmo they need other artist (sucking artist like demonroyal or pinoy) to make games, cuz they don't have time.
At this rate their sales gonna die.

misaelito14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well... i'll write everything again :(

dude, it's not easy to make these games. they need to draw, animate, program and compile for make a single game.
for example, you see the magical physics in his characters (butt, tits, balls,hair), in fact, it's an animation that repeat in different speeds, giving the sensation of physics. now count how many character there are in the same scene. thats is a lot of work.
i know that you pay for play some "games" and that is his work(mnf team), but you need to understand that they are humans, not robots. they have a life, and my friend... the life is too short.
( where is my oscar)

But the fault is of the stupid mmo, mmo is not interesting at all and they ruined it by making premium. A lot of mmo games working perfectly without any premium and everyone is happy, and still creators gain enought money without any premium. MNF mmo just throws away people because of the premium.
the only problem that i see of the MMO, is the long time for add one update. but you have reason about the premium. if they put the F2P sistem, the game will have a lot of players. but remember, the mmo is still in beta.

Last edited:

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

dude, it's not easy to make these games. they need to draw, animate, program and compile for make a single game.
for example, you see the magical physics in his characters (butt, tits, balls,hair), in fact, it's an animation that repeat in different speeds, giving the sensation of physics. now count how many character there are in the same scene. thats is a lot of work.
i know that you pay for play some "games" and that is his work(mnf team), but you need to understand that they are humans, not robots. they have a life, and my friend... the life is too short.
( where is my oscar)
I guess you misunderstood business with a friendly-project, like a patreon one (as I follow and support some of them).
They run a business, so if they can't keep up a schedule they've to plan something else. It's the market after all.
But if people are happy to pay that huge montly fee then be my guest.

PS: I'm pretty sure the mmo beta phase ended in September-October 2015.

sandchainz

Reputation score

well... i'll write everything again :(

( where is my oscar)

the only problem that i see of the MMO, is the long time for add one update. but you have reason about the premium. if they put the F2P sistem, the game will have a lot of players. but remember, the mmo is still in beta.
You don't have to explain how flash games work, I know it perfectly believe me.
And what I mean by "it's a fault of mmo" is that they do games worse, Serega and Vadim do very few games during the year and as they re more busy with mmo their games just loose quality, apart of that we have games from artists that are a noobs, and we keep paying the same money. Not a good way to keep their business.

The only artist that keeps doing games better each time is Kosmos, but he has a problem too, when he finds out some points to do it better he makes worse other points he did good before, it's paradox of Kosmos XD

This year they released 5 games, and I can considere just one of those games as a good one, another a regular and other three games juat a piece of shit, and that "piece of shit" is happening more frequently each time that why I said that at this rate mnf gonna die. Don't think too much people gonna suport them by shit games.

Too much time mmo keeps in beta, don't you think so? And so, beeing a beta it has premium....

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone have an idea on what I should call Geek Girl Gwen 2?

It has a Principle in it so I was thinking Geek Girl Gwen 2: Principle Moment

I could also go with Problem Starter, School Spirit, or First Day.

Anyone know something better?