What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

This year they released 5 games, and I can considere just one of those games as a good one, another a regular and other three games juat a piece of shit, and that "piece of shit" is happening more frequently each time that why I said that at this rate mnf gonna die. Don't think too much people gonna suport them by shit games.
As I don't have access, what are the good, regular and bad games? But I'm with you, this MMO is ruining MNF, as two of the main artists are needing to much to often for the usual result

And Haseo you could stick to the Alliteration and call it: Perverted Problem Principal, if it isn't to long^^

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As I don't have access, what are the good, regular and bad games? But I'm with you, this MMO is ruining MNF, as two of the main artists are needing to much to often for the usual result

And Haseo you could stick to the Alliteration and call it: Perverted Problem Principal, if it isn't to long^^
Decided on a title. Thanks man!

Well here is the final Rough Draft for Geek Girl Gwen: Principal's Problem

Again, let me know what works, what doesn't, and any comments in general.

I changed a lot about it, lines got added, other got deleted, more continuity added, and a new ending.

Let me know what everyone thinks.

Thanks in advanced!

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Geek girl Gwen - good
The Godmilf - regular (it's not your fault, it's cuz Kosmos ruined the game with the last sex scene and the blowjob sxene was a bit bad too)
Konan's defeat, Baka's Christmas bangeroo and Town story - shit games

@Haseo
To be honest like more the first ggg game but this one it's ok.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's complicated, because at this point, it seems that MnFClub is the one thing keeping MnF financially afloat. So the question is whether it started doing worse before the content slipped in quality due to them working on the mmo, or if it happened afterwards. If it happened mainly before, there's no incentive for them to go back to focusing mainly on the main site. If it happened after... well, then it's debatable.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Who knows how far MnF will go with both. We may lose one to favor the other but only time can tell how that will work.

Anyways let me drop these off. We should be finished by Monday or Tuesday. After that I will let everyone know what my schedule is going to be.

Enjoy you beautiful bastards!

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's complicated, because at this point, it seems that MnFClub is the one thing keeping MnF financially afloat. So the question is whether it started doing worse before the content slipped in quality due to them working on the mmo, or if it happened afterwards. If it happened mainly before, there's no incentive for them to go back to focusing mainly on the main site. If it happened after... well, then it's debatable.
Granted I played in the beta but I couldn't find anything in the MMO worth my time sadly. What is it that is taking all of their time now? Does the game have dozens of sex scenes? I would assume that would be the case unless they switched to a new idea for what the game should be.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Funhaus have been playing another game. :D

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

No rawart, no sub. Simple as that.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are the second to last set of pictures for MMAPS. We are going to be done tomorrow so after that the next set will go live Wednesday.

BCT is also planning a new contest soon so I will let you know when it goes live so you all can decide what game gets released.

Stay groovy you bastards!

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not related to mnf, but surely people will appreciate this, so allow me this little off-topic :D

It requires Honey Select and kudos to the guy who uploaded/made it using the studio feature.

Lol even Yoko Taro(basically who created Nier) shared the video on his twitter profile ! Senpai noticed that ass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Not related to mnf, but surely people will appreciate this, so allow me this little off-topic :D

It requires Honey Select and kudos to the guy who uploaded/made it using the studio feature.

Lol even Yoko Taro(basically who created Nier) shared the video on his twitter profile ! Senpai noticed that ass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You're all good dude. As long as the entire page isn't off topic, breaking away is nice change of pace.

In other news these are the last pictures for MMIAPS 2. Hope you enjoyed them!

As I said yesterday, the winner of the poll will be up Wednesday. Look for them then.

Stay groovy you bastards!

misaelito14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more." -_-

sorry for the spam. well, a "useful" spam.
haseo can you post again the rules for the writers, pls. or more simple, send the link.

the next time i will change my name to ... "the man of infinite questions"

Last edited:

misaelito14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WoW, a sensual video on youtube?.... oh boi, is coming... i can hear the hammer

but...

again,SORRY for the spam

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So I can't copy the rules right now since voting is currently going. The rules only appear during the submission period. I will let you know in 2-3 days when the next game comes out.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So I can't copy the rules right now since voting is currently going. The rules only appear during the submission period. I will let you know in 2-3 days when the next game comes out.
That, or you could look back through the forum to find where they were posted before. As I did. :p

1) Remember all the characters have to be at least 18 years old or older! Characters should look like adult people and you should notice it in the game idea.
2) Winners should not post any new ideas until their games are done (if game delays more than 3 months - feel free to post your ideas).
3) Please don't make your game ideas too heavy. The amount of sex scenes in the game should be 3-4. The games with 5 or more sex scenes will be deleted.
4) You have to provide all the game dialogues line by line. English is not our first language and sometimes it could save a lot of time for us.
5) Be creative, don't use the ideas or original characters of other game authors if you haven't got their permission.

6) Please notice the limitation on games themes:
Bestiality:
Actual or implied sexual acts between humans and animals in all mediums including Hentai or animations. It is a violation if any marketing or advertising to and from sites containing this content. In general human-like creatures are ok if they look more like humans, but it will be up to us to accept it or not.
Rape:
Any and all depictions and/or actual occurrences and/or references and marketing of rape, involuntary sex or forced sex; in all mediums including Hentai or animations. No rape if it is not role playing.
Real Incest:
Instead of mom, dad, daughter, son and etc you need to use stepmom, stepdad and etc, got it? Also don't use incest word or synonyms.

EDIT: (Because Haseo doesn't like double posts. :p )

Hey guys.

A little while ago, people started talking about the Lil Red Hood games on GoD, and that got me thinking about the sequel I wrote for Forest Victim. For those of you who don't remember it or are unfamiliar with it, here it is.

Now, I wrote that before the no incest rule came into place, so I figured I wouldn't be able to submit it again. At least, not unless they revoke that rule. But, after the subject of Lil Red Hood came up again, I started thinking about it and I've got a new premise for it. For those of you who like stories, I think you'll enjoy it.

Though to be honest, that revamp was the second idea I had for fixing it. The first was to simply add a short scene at the end where a director shouts cut and praises the actors for their work. :D

Last edited:

Tanetherion100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello people! A Questions. Can someone put the games that are currently in development and the description of them? Please. Thanks You.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hello people! A Questions. Can someone put the games that are currently in development and the description of them? Please. Thanks You.
Look previous pages, Haseo puted there a post with games that won the contest and should be done for the next releases.

@Haseo
Do you know wich artist gonna make a release in next few days?

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Now, I wrote that before the no incest rule came into place, so I figured I wouldn't be able to submit it again. At least, not unless they revoke that rule. But, after the subject of Lil Red Hood came up again, I started thinking about it and I've got a new premise for it. For those of you who like stories, I think you'll enjoy it.

Though to be honest, that revamp was the second idea I had for fixing it. The first was to simply add a short scene at the end where a director shouts cut and praises the actors for their work. :D
Went through it and it's certainly nor bad, I love the enchanted chastity belt, and the over there-everywhere talk in scene 6, but it's just overloaded with dialogue and scenes. While that makes it a worked out story, it's not a good thing for a MnF-Game:
-To much dialogue with constantly changing talkers in the game is not good for the player who has to click through near endless speech bubbles to get to a new scene.
-To much scenes is not good for the artist, seeing how Vadim and Serega already need ages for a normal-sized game.
I also have to leave out a lot of stuff in my ideas to get to a reasonable size..and I still always have the feeling it's to much.

Content-related:
-A nobleman, king or baron, good or evil, NEVER collects taxes on his own. Either he has an army of tax collectors or the citizens are bringing it to him personally
-So if Mam'zelle Le Fey knows of a secret passage right into the baron's bedchamber..why didn't she used that earlier to get rid of him or finding this taking the throne-Papers? It's generally the third secret passage after his entrance and the one in the kitchen, the whole castle seems to be a big rocky swiss cheese, jesus xD Secret Passages are not the only way to get from one place to another undetected^^

And personally I miss a princess^^medieval setting with castles and soldiers and no fucked princess? Why can't the Mam'zelle be the secretly imprisoned princess, that way the whole mercenary-hire-paper-thing would be no longer needed^^

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Look previous pages, Haseo puted there a post with games that won the contest and should be done for the next releases.

@Haseo
Do you know wich artist gonna make a release in next few days?
It's looking to be Vadim but eh could be wrong. We should find out tomorrow.