What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

erichhartmann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Anyone know what the latest voting list is of possible upcoming games?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The Incredible Bulk

[SCENE 1: Introduction

Setting: A lab. On the walls are chemical and medical equipment. BRUCE BANGER stands behind a desk, front towards the player, but he is looking into some kind of device through a microscope-like tool. BRUCE BANGER is dressed in a white lab-coat, with not-too-bright purple pants. He has short, brown hair, and a pair of large, round glasses in his face. His chin has a three-day-stubble, showing that he's tired and has worked a lot, but also avoids showing him as being overly dweeby and nerdy.

References:

Narrator's Box (colored yellow like this to pay homage to the comic book medium): It is late night in the lab. While most sleep, resting for the day ahead, one brilliant, but troubled man works overtime within the otherwise silent building. The man's name is Bruce Banger, famous physicist, consummate devotee of science, and reluctant part-time rage-monster. Tonight, however, might promise a change to the latter aspect of his life, if all goes according to plan.

Bruce looks up from the device, as if taking a break from something demanding great concentration.

BRUCE: I can't go on becoming the BULK uncontrollably, I'm a danger to those around me. I've tried everything... radiation therapy, chemical concoctions, mental conditioning. It's... It's this or nothing. Either this nanotic matrix compound alters the triggering mechanism and blocks the Bulk from emerging, or it kills me. Either way, the world is safer, and that's what's important.

Bruce looks back down into the device.

SCENE 2: MINIGAME

The minigame is supposed to symbolize the creation of some kind of scientific nanobot/chemical combound stuff. The exact nature of it is not important, as long as it looks scientific, technological and medical. The aesthetics of the game should preferrably reflect this.

Mechanically (that is, gameplay-wise), the game I have in mind is something similar to this:

A game in which the player connects orbs after numbers or colors to earn points. In the case of this game, after the player reaches a certain point score, they finish the minigame and the story continues.

Depending on how difficult this is to code, something different, but similar in terms of gameplay can be used, but it should still give the impression that the player is controlling BRUCE BANGER while he creates some kind of cure for himself. The score system should be displayed in "picograms", and should not exceed 1,000,000 (one million) for the winning score, but might be anything below that which the game designer finds to be a suitable requirement to proceed. The score is to symbolize that dosage that BRUCE BANGER is preparing to inject into himself.

SCENE 3: Disaster Strikes

With the end of the minigame, we revert to the lab environment from Scene 1, and BRUCE is holding a syringe up, triumphantly.

BRUCE: Finally, after all this time, a possible cure for my transformations into the raging Bulk! A chance for a normal life, and for the people around me to finally be safe.

He lowers the syringe to his arm...

BRUCE: Or a chance to die... Well, nothing ventured nothing gained. Bottom's up, I suppose.

... and injects the stuff into his blood system.

NARRATOR (Yellow box): For a moment, the scientist is hopeful that his cure is working. But then, from below, the signs of failure begin to appear. Failure... or some profoundly unexpected side-effect.

Bruce looks down to the crotch of his pants, which bulge as his dick and balls are growing and turning green. He is visibly distressed.

BRUCE: Augh! I feel the transformation coming, but I don't feel angry. Something went wrong, the trigger mechanism has shifted from rage, to... arrrgh... horniness!

With this, BRUCE fully turns into THE INCREDIBLE BULK, but with the added quality of a giant erect cock ready to bang. The clothes rip, leaving the INCREDIBLE BULK in nothing but his purple pants, which are ripped, and opened where his cock and balls stand out.

References:

SCENE 4: Enter the Widow

Setting: Taking place at the same time, we see the WIDOW walking through a hallway, or some kind of setting that is visibly not the lab.

NARRATOR: Meanwhile, at that very moment, Bruce Banger's fellow crime-fighter and confidant, The Widow, is on her way to check up on her troubled friend. Not only is she one of the only people in the world who can calm him down from his rage-induced state of being the Bulk, but she also cares for his well-being. Being alone so late is not healthy for anyone, least of all a man in Bruce Banger's situation.

THE WIDOW: Damn it Bruce, why can't you sleep like a normal human being? Or at the very least have the decency to stay up to drink like the rest of us?

THE BULK (from outside of the frame): RAAURGH!!

THE WIDOW: Wha- Oh no, Bruce has transformed into the Bulk! But what could've set him off?! No time to speculate, I need to signal the others, and try to minimize the damage as soon as possible!

THE WIDOW sets off a small alarm on her wrist, which sends signals to the other superheroes.

References:

SCENE 5: Confrontation

Setting: THE WIDOW enters the laboratory, and sees the BULK.

NARRATOR: Upon entering the lab, The Widow prepares her strategy for calming down the Incredible Bulk, but she is unaware of the altered trigger for this transformation caused by the putative cure applied by Dr. Banger. She is not staring at a monster created from pent-up rage, but one borne out of countless lonely nights in the lab bereft of sexual release. A fact which is only now dawning on her.

WIDOW: Bulk, I-

THE WIDOW looks down on the BULK's crotch area, seeing the massive cock. This can be shown by having the "camera" zoom in on it and adding an effect (shaking or something else) to indicate her shock. The screen can be split, showing the cock and her shocked face as well, for emphasis.

WIDOW: Holy fucking shit!

BULK: BULK FUCK!

WIDOW: Eh, I can see that! God damn, you're packing some serious heat!

WIDOW (thinking): So, he's... horny? This might simplify things. Maybe if I make him release his load, he might turn back to normal. But his cock is so fucking huge! How could I do that without endangering myself? Hmm... A.E.G.I.S. gave me this serum for the seduction of hostile targets... It's supposed to enhance sexual capabilities... It's my only hope, if I don't... I have no idea what that thing will do to me!

THE WIDOW reaches into her equipment belt to get the serum, in the form of some kind of small flask, or even a pill, and ingests it. The scene shows that THE WIDOW becomes more curvaceous: her butt and hips expand and her tits grow to fall out of her skin-tight spy-suit.

BULK: BULK LIKES!

THE WIDOW's transformation should be replayable.

References:

SCENE 6: Sex Scene A

Setting: Same as SCENE 5.

Sex Scene A is a combined blowjob and boobjob scene.

We see the lower body of the BULK, either seated or standing, from the front. His cock is erect, and very, very large. On the side of the cock is the WIDOW, either squatting or on her knees - depending on which fits better. We're seeing her body from the side, one of her shoulder points towards the screen, and her face is pointed towards the BULK's cock. She has her breasts out, and one hand on the BULK's cock, and the other caressing his balls.

THE WIDOW: S-so thick and hard...

(FIRST ACTION: The WIDOW jerks the cock with one hand, and rolls his balls around in her hand with the other.)

(SECOND ACTION: The WIDOW removes her hands from the cock and balls, and uses them to squeeze her tits around the cock for a boobjob. The breasts should large enough to encompass its circumference well, but the tip should extend past them and to her face.)

(THIRD ACTION: This action is independent of the other two actions. The WIDOW sucks on the head of the BULK's giant cock. Depending on the speed, she might go deeper and throat it. She can do this both when jerking the BULK off or when giving him a boobjob, or when otherwise idle.)

NARRATOR (When bar is filled up): As the Widow continues to pleasure the green giant, the Bulk reaches his climax, grunting loudly as he cums.

THE BULK: UNGHH! SWALLOW BULK'S LOAD!

THE WIDOW: W-what?!

(CUMSHOT: The BULK pushes the WIDOW's head down on his cock, pumping his load into her mouth, forcing her to swallow it, and filling the inside of her mouth. At some point, her mouth looses from the cock, and cum pumps down on her large breasts as well.)

References:

is too large here)

SCENE 7: Escalation

Setting: Same as SCENE 6 and 5.

In this scene, SHE-BULK enters the game. She is green-skinned like Bulk and dark-haired. She is wearing a tight-fitting pin-stripe office suit, with skirt. She is somewhere between BULK and WIDOW in height. She should have visible musculature, at least on her stomach, and to some extend on her arms, but not so much that she looses her femininity.

BULK: BULK STILL HORNY! BULK FILL PRETTY REDHEAD!!

WIDOW: Oh God, I'm still not sure if I can handle more right after that massive load of gamma-enchanced supercum.

NARRATOR: But then, just as The Widow prepared for the inevitable filling, someone barges in from the door: the green-skinned superheroine She-Bulk!

SHE-BULK: What's going on Widow, I got your emergency, and came as soon as I- What the hell is going on here?!

She-Bulk is visibly shocked at what she's seeing.

WIDOW: Banger's done something, and now the Bulk is all horny and rearing to go! We have to bring him to full release to turn him back to Bruce. I don't think we've got any other solution.

She-Bulk is now looking more eager.

SHE-BULK: Well, damn... If you you needed someone who could handle that massive tool of his, you came to the right lady. I'll take this as a challenge.

WIDOW: But you're cousins!

SHE-BULK: Oh, who cares, it's not like the superhero community isn't fucked up already. I'm not going to let this giant, veiny green cock get away from me.

NARRATOR: And so, it came to a duel between Bulks, a match of truly epic proportions.

BULK: BULK HAPPY WITH THIS TURN OF EVENTS.

References:

-------------

SCENE 8: Sex Scene B

Setting: Same as previous.

This scene features SHE-BULK riding the BULK. The BULK is lying flat on his back on the floor, the side of his body is towards the camera. SHE-BULK sits on top of him, his giant cock between her asscheeks, she is facing him with her front, as in a cowgirl position. The WIDOW is on BULK's far side, "behind" both BULK an SHE-BULK. She is more or less facing the camera.

SHE-BULK: Oh yeah, gonna get your nice and ready now, big boy.

(FIRST ACTION: SHE-BULK is sliding BULK's cock between her sizable ass cheeks, holding one hand backwards to hold the cock there. The other hand is held forward onto the BULK's chest to hold her balance.)

BULK: URGH! BULK NEED TO PUMP INTO HOT PUSSY!

SHE-BULK: You got it, cuz. You better not disappoint me now!

(SECOND ACTION: SHE-BULK is penetrated by BULK's cock, and rides him vaginally. She changes facial expression as it goes from easy to hard, rolling her eyes up into the back of her head.)

(THIRD ACTION: This action is independent of the others. The WIDOW in the background can put her breast into BULK's mouth, making him suck it. He doesn't just suck her nipple, but a larger part of it. She can also, alternatively, make out with SHe-BULK. The kissing is passionate, and the WIDOW holds one of her hands around SHE-BULK's head from behind. If it is possible, one might consider making BULK's breastsucking and WIDOW and SHE-BULK making out both possible at the same time, but that depends on how the body proportions turn out in-game.)

SHE-BULK: Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum!

BULK: BULK CUM ALSO!

SHE-BULK: Give me that big load of yours!

(CUMSHOT: The BULK fills SHE-BULK up with a large creampie. Her stomach visible expands, but not to an extreme degree.)

References:
Position of BULK and SHE-BULK
Post-Creampie Inflation something like this
The trio should look something like this, except with the female on her back and the guy switched around

SCENE 9: Calm before the Storm

Setting: Same.

NARRATOR: After the intense riding, She-Bulk falls of the Bulk's engorged member, trying to catch her breath. The giant, gamma-infused brute however, remains unsatisfied.

BULK: MUST PUMP SEED

WIDOW: Oh God, Jen, he's really intense this time. You're ready to take him again?

SHE-BULK is lying against the wall on her back, she appears to be completely exhausted, mouth open and her tongue lolling out of her mouth.

SHE-BULK: *Gasp* Huh, no hon. He's all yours now. I, huh, need a moment to recouperate here now. Phew.

WIDOW: W-what?

The following sequence is critical to get the feel of the game across. It is heavily inspired by the widely circulated Hulk-Black Widow GIF:

Essentially, the player sees the BULK quickly turn to the WIDOW with an aggressive grin. We then see the WIDOW's shocked face in response. It then quickly enters the last sex scene, which starts off with anal sex, from the same angle as the GIF.

SCENE 10: Sex Scene C

(FIRST ACTION: The BULK is anally pounding the WIDOW. It has the speeds of medium, fast and an (optional) manual speed. It starts off at normal to begin.

In addition to the anal pounding in the main screen, we have an additional screen in the upper right or left corner, that shows the WIDOW's face. As speeds vary, her face goes from eyes closed and gritting teeth (medium), to open mouth and eyes rolling back (hard).

We also have an additional window on the opposite upper corner, showing an X-ray picture of the anal penetration, including showing the anal creampie. This window, however, is toggleable shown/hidden)

As the bar progresses, and the player enters a higher speed for the first time, the WIDOW says the following things:

WIDOW (start/normal): B-Bruce, p-please, if you're in th-there, show m-mercy!

WIDOW (fast): Hnngh- All right, breed my tight asshole you monster-cocked green bastard!

(CUMSHOT: The BULK fills up the WIDOW's anal cavity with a thick anal creampie that overflow on the main screen and pours out of the asshole while the BULK's cock is still inside her.)

SCENE 11: Epilogue

NARRATOR: With his virile seed finally spent in full, the Hydean monstrosity that is the Incredible Bulk is finally sated. With no further drive to manifest itself, monster finally returns to man. At least for now.

We see a transformation scene of the BULK turning back into BRUCE BANGER.

BRUCE: I-I... eh, tha- Mighty meteors, did that just happen?! I remember it all, so vividly, but I was powerless to stop it, are you okay?!

We see the two ladies lying down, still exhausted, spent and well-fucked. They seem almost delirious.

SHE-BULK: Okay is a relative term... I mean, this beats having to fight you when you normally lose control.

WIDOW: Just, you know... give us a warning next time you do this, will you Bruce?

BRUCE: Next time?!

SHE-BULK & WIDOW (simultaneously): Oh yeah!

THE END.

Written By: Crawdaddy

Bleach: A trip to the Hot Springs!

Short version: Ichigo goes to the Hot Springs with his friends Chad and Uryu with 3 girls, two of them being quite busty (Yoruichi and Orihime) and one petite yet feisty brunette (Rukia, also she is a little bustier than in the show). Ichigo fucks Yoruichi and at the end it turns out Rukia and Orihime were watching the whole time.

Long Version: Our story begins at Ichigo's house with him waking up and complaining that he is stressed out because of the recent increase in hollow activity.

Ichigo: “Damn I’m so stiff! It’s been fight after fight lately.”

Rukia is staying in his closet as usual and opens the door.

Rukia: “It can’t be helped. There has been so much spirit activity in Karakura Town lately thanks to you spamming the hell out of your Bankai for literally every battle regardless of an enemy’s strength.”

Ichigo: “SHUT UP! You and I both know I look totally badass when I transform!”

Rukia: “Whatever (rolls eyes). But since you’re stressed out, I have something that will do just the trick…TA-DA!”

Out of her pocket Rukia pulls out some tickets for an all-expense paid trip to the hot springs and hotel resort.

Rukia: “Cool huh? I even have enough tickets to bring your friends too!”

Rukia waves 6 tickets under his nose. In his head he counts himself, Rukia, Chad, Uruyu, and Orihime and realizes that they only make 5 and wonders who the 6th person is. Later they arrive at the resort and see Yoruichi waiting to greet them and he thinks to himself...

Ichigo: *should have known*.

After some shooting the breeze they check in and head into the springs. They meet in their hotel room and discuss what they are going to do first. Chad and Uruyu say that they’re going to hit the tennis court while Rukia and Orihime decide that they want to find something to eat first. But Ichigo says he's beat and just going to hit the bath right away. They part ways except for Yoruichi who stays behind with a mischievous look on her face. Later Ichigo is in the bath and after some relaxing notices that there is something just beyond the steam and calls out. Standing there is Yoruichi stark naked sitting indian style:

(this, but from a front angle, I imagine her to have not a clean shaven muff but a very short, and neatly trimmed muff).

Ichigo does his usual freak out thing yet still peeps through his fingers of course.

Ichigo: “Wh-wha-WHAT THE HELL?! What are you doing here? And for god’s sake can’t you cross your legs?”

Yoruichi: “Calm down, this is the mixed bath isn’t it? And I don’t really wanna cross my legs.”

Ichigo: “Uhh…” (stares obviously)

Yoruichi: (grins mischievously) “Hey, want me to wash your back?”

Ichigo: “Uh, sure!”

Scene 1: Ok, so I couldn’t really find a pick that quite satisfied me. But all you need to know for this scene has 5 buttons. First, sitting behind him she lathers her tits up. 2nd, she moves her tits up and down on his back slowly. 3rd, tits move in a circle. 4th, up and down fast. 5th, she goes for the reach around E/M/H. No cum in this scene, it’s just the foreplay.

Yoruichi: “I think you’re back is nice and clean now, lay down so I can do your front.”

Ichigo: “Al-alright…”

So Ichigo lays down on a towel and Youruchi climbs on top of him. She then covers herself with soap and says:

Yoruichi: “Ooh you’re all tense! Let me loosen you up a little…”

Scene 2:

Basically it’s going to be like this but, you’ll see it more from an overhead side angle so you can see everything. This part has 3 stages. 1st, full body grind up and down his whole body. 2nd, grind her pussy against his dick, 3rd, Paizuri/blowjob (I hardly think a sample pic is required for the last bit). Finally he cums hard on her face!

Yoruichi: “Wow! As expected of a young man, you came a lot! (she starts licking cum off her hand) You can still keep going right?”

Ichigo: “Hell yeah!”

Yoruichi: “Let’s take it to the water…”

So they step into the hot pool and begin fucking in earnest.

Scene 3:

Scene 4: (slight change, we still want to see her breasts) Cum inside.

When all said and done Ichigo is savoring the glow when he hears a voice behind him:

???: "Well that was entertaining."

Ichigo looks and sees Rukia and Orihime naked in the bath just beyond the steam where they wouldn’t be seen unless you were looking for them. Rukia looking a little amused, yet blushing and Orihime blushing and looking completely mortified.

Ichigo completely red stutters out the question,

Ichigo: " W-were y-you two th-there the whole time?"

To which Yoruichi replies,

Yoruichi: “Yep! We all were all there the whole time!" "I convinced them to take a bath first because you aren't the only one who was stressed out with the hollows! Come on, get it up soldier!” (she grabs his dick again)

Ichigo: Gyaaahh!!!

THE END
Author: That One Guy

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Slutty Sperm Nurse

The story begins with Kim Kardashian at home in the shower, she has been working as a nurse collecting sperm donations at the local MnF metropolis sperm clinic for a few years.

Image links:
Boob Chart:

Face of Kim Kardashian:

Body for Nurse Kardashian:

Steve:

Nurse Uniform 1:

Nurse Uniform 2:

Donation Room: (just the blue couch and a table only)

Scene 1:
Kim is washing her naked body, she has been unhappy over the last few years as her ass has grown bigger but her boobs have stayed the same size (at this stage they are normal size, see boob chart for details). Then Kim remembers the special silver cup that her mother give to her for her 18th birthday (a thought bubble appears with a silver cup).
Kim: Wait I have an idea, that silver cup my mother gave to me.
Kim: She said it is magical but it does not look very magical to me.
Kim: But maybe I will give it a try.

Scene 2:
Next we see Kim in her bedroom wearing a sexy bathrobe, she is on her knees by her bed.
Kim pulls out a box from under her bed and puts it on her bed. She opens the box and pulls out the silver cup and then the instructions on how to use it.
We see Kim holding a piece of silver card with the instructions on (close up of card at this point)
The instructions read: This magical sperm cup has been in the Kardashian family for generations and gives any Kardashian female bigger boobs. A man must cum into the cup three times to give you the boob size you wish for. Just hold the cup to your boobs and make a wish.
Kim: Mmmmm lets see how big do I go, lets go for huge to match my ass.
Kim then closes her eyes and holds the cup to her chest.
Kim: Magical sperm cup I wish to have huge boobs to match my huge ass.
The cup glows, then with a puff of smoke we see nurse Kardashian in a sexy nurse's uniform (Nurse Uniform 1)
Kim: Now this should turn the men on.
Kim: Off to work to get me some sperm.

Scene 3:
In a dialogue box “Nurse kardashian’s day has not gone well, 3 guys have tried and failed to give Kim the boobs she wished for. Each time the guys failed her boobs go back to their original size, but as Kim was about to throw the cup away in the bin Steve, a regular at the clinic who gives very large sperm donations, walks upto reception.”
We cut to Steve and Kim at the reception desk.
Steve is wearing jeans, trainers and a t shirt.
Steve: Hi Nurse Kardashian I am here to give my regular sperm donation
Kim’s eyes light up as she leans forward over the desk so that Steve can look down at her boobs. Steve starts to feel his cock grow as he looks at her boobs
Kim: Hi Steve welcome back, here is your donation cup and donation room 69 is ready for you.
Steve: This is a different cup to normal and bigger too.
Kim: Yes it is a special cup for my favourite sperm donor.
Steve: Why thank you Nurse Kardashian.
Kim winks at Steve as he walks to donation room 69 with a small bulge in his jeans.

Mini Game:

The mini game is spilt into 3 levels and the aim is to increase the boob size of Nurse Kardashian from Normal to Huge (see boob chart).
The game will be spilt screen and P.O.V. You in the donation room on the couch and Kim in the staff room.
The donation and staff rooms are next to each other and as you wanks his cock a hole will appear in the wall so you can see what Nurse Kardashian is doing in the staff room. The higher the progress bar goes the bigger the hole will get. When the cup is full you will be able to watch Kim’s boob’s increase. There will be no hole at the start of each level and Steve will be able to see Kim, but Kim will not be able to see Steve.
Your screen will feature the following for all levels:
Buttons: Easy, Medium and Hard
A Progress bar showing when Steve is ready to cum. At 100% Steve cum’s into the cup and to keep the sperm flowing into the cup keep wanking Steve’s cock by move the mouse up and down until the cup is full.
Kim’s screen will feature the following for all levels:
A progress bar to show how full the cup is and at 100% Kim’s boobs increase in size.
Level 1: Nurse Kardashian can be seen by her locker taking her uniform off until see is naked.
Level 1 dialogue: Steve (before medium button) I think I can see Nurse Kardashian
Steve (before hard button) my god she is almost naked
Kim (before boobs increase) mmmm my boobs are starting to tingle.
Steve (after boobs increase) I think I need another wank to see if they go any bigger
Level 1 boob’s increase from Normal to Large.
Level 2: Nurse Kardashian can be seen jogging naked on a treadmill (with boobs and ass bouncing)
Level 2 dialogue: Steve (before medium button) my god that is hot
Steve (before hard button) my god what a body
Kim (before boobs increase) Oh my Steve has gone further than the other guys
Kim (after boobs increase) Oh I hope Steve can manage another donation I will reward him very well.
Steve (after boobs increase) I am so turned on by this I need another wank.
Level 2 boob's increase from Large to Big
Level 3: Nurse Kardashian can be seen taking a shower.
Level 3 dialogue: Steve (before medium button) My god I so wanna fuck Nurse Kardashian
Steve (before hard button) almost there
Kim (before boobs increase) Oh fuck yeah good boy Steve
Kim (after boobs increase) Oh wow these are amazing, I am so horny I am going to fuck Steve right now
Steve (after boobs increase) My god they are so huge I am so horny I so need to fuck Nurse Kardashian right now.
Level 3 boob's increase from Big to Huge
The game ends

Scene 4: P.O.V. mode

Steve has just finished cuming in the cup, you put the cup on the table and you are about to put your cock away when Nurse Kardashian opens the door (wearing nurse uniform 2)
Steve: WOW Nurse Kardashian you look so horny and those boobs they are so huge.
Kim: Steve keep your cock out I want it right now and I will let you play with them.

Sex scene’s
All sex scene’s will be P.O.V. and have the following buttons
Easy, Medium, Hard, Manual and Cum (Manual and Cum in sex scenes 1, 2 and 3)
Nurse Kardashian pleasure progress bar

Sex Scene 1: P.O.V. Titfuck position:
Kim is laying down on a couch with you on top, you are both fully clothed with cock ready to go between Kim’s new boob’s
Progress Bar at 100% Steve cums on Nurse Kardashians boob’s

Sex Scene 2: P.O.V. Pussy Fuck position:
Both you and Kim are naked on the couch
Steve should be able to squeeze Kim’s boob’s as she rides his cock.
Progress Bar at 100% Steve cums inside Kim’s pussy.

Sex Scene 3: P.O.V. Anal Fuck position:
Again both you and Kim are naked and on the couch.
Steve should be able to spank Kim’s ass as he fucks her ass.
Progress Bar at 100% Steve cums inside Kim’s ass.

Sex Scene 4: P.O.V. sperm rub
(Serega if possible can you make so that the pouring and rubbing are done at the same time. Use 1st third of the cup on Kim's boob's, 2nd third on Kim's ass and the last third will be used for scene 5)
You and Kim are standing up face to face, but Kim is holding the silver cup which is full of Steve’s Sperm.
Steve: Mmmmm what are you going to do with my sperm Nurse Kardashian
Kim: Please call me Kim, and I think after all the great fucking I need to pour your sperm onto my hot body
Steve: That sounds very horny Kim, and I think we should rub my sperm into your body together.
Kim: I like that idea Steve.
Kim starts to pour the sperm onto her boobs, as Steve grabs Kim’s other hand and they rub the sperm into Kim’s boob’s.
Kim: (before medium button) This feels amazing.
Steve: (before hard button) Your boobs feel so soft.
Progress Bar at 100%: They finish rubbing Kim’s boob’s, then Kim pour some more sperm onto her ass, again Steve grabs Kim’s other hand and they rub the sperm into Kim’s ass.
Steve: (before medium button) This day is so great, I never thought I would be rubbing my sperm onto you Kim.
Kim: (before medium button)You deserve it Steve for giving me these huge wonderful boob’s.
Progress Bar at 100%: They finish rubbing Kim’s ass.
Kim: I think you should give me your sperm donations this way for your next appointment.
Steve: It is certainly more fun this way.

Scene 5:

Spilt screen Steve is walking out the door of the clinic, as Kim is drinking the remaining sperm from the silver cup in the staff room.

The End

Play again and replay sex scene’s
Author: bigboobfan

Fuckerama: The Hypnotoad

Inside the Planet Express break room, Fry walks in and Bender is watching TV...

Fry: Hey Bender--can you believe this? Leela just rejected me again! This time she said that she can't date a coworker. It's always something...after I saved her from the robots on Chapek 9, I figured I'd at least get a blowjob, but I crashed the ship the next day and she told me I was an idiot...before that I tried the romantic angle, but the flowers from Bryoria 6 made her hallucinate for weeks...

Fry: What do you think, Bender, should I just give up on love and buy a Lucy Liu bot?

Bender: You humans are weak, blah blah blah, feelings and emotions. Would you pipe down? I'm trying to watch All My Circuits.

Fry (thinking): I am such a loser, I wake up 1000 years into the future and nothing's changed. I'm a delivery boy that can't get laid, and as much as I try with our busty captain, Leela, she just keeps ignoring me...I'd at least like to see those massive tits, maybe even fuck them...[thought bubble zoom in out Leela's enormous cleavage in her usual white tank top]

On TV, Human female, "Oh Calculon, robots are so much smarter than humans. What's your secret for being so intelligent?"

Calculon:

Calculon, "It's easy, the human brain is malleable, like putty. Controlling your weak minds is a piece of cake for us robots. Now, go out and get me some beer, human."

*Canned laughter

Bender, "Haha! Puny humans!"

Fry, "That's it!"

Later that day...

In front of weird pet shop.

Fry, "If I remember correctly, this is where I'll find it."

Inside...

Alien shopkeeper, "What can I do for you?"
Shopkeeper:

Fry, "I'm looking for the hypnotoad."

"Are you sure you want that? It has a lot of power and it is very expensive."

"Yes, yes, just hurry up and give me the thing."

Fry (thinking) This had better be worth it...

Shopkeeper goes out back and returns with the hypnotoad in a cage.

Shopkeeper: "Here it is. I'm also giving you these special contact lenses that will make you invulnerable to the toad's powers.

Remember, anyone who encounters this toad will become very suggestible. Don't abuse its power."

"Yeah, sure, whatever you say, guy!"

Fry puts in contact lenses...

Back at planet express, in the hanger with the Planet Express ship...

Leela, working on the outside of the ship.

Fry: (from inside the ship) "Aaaahhhh!"

Fry: "Leela, Leela! Hey, could you help me out? There's a mutant bug in the cockpit from our last delivery, and I need your help killing it!"

"Okay Fry, but it's just a bug, no need to be such a coward."

Fry: (thinking) Coward? I'll show that mega-titted wench...

On the ship...

"Where is the bug, Fry?"

"I think I trapped him in the microwave!"

*Opens the microwave

"Brrrrhhhhhrhrhrhrh"

Leela makes eye contact with the hypnotoad.

In zombie voice, "all hail the hynotoad."

Fry, "Leela? Can you hear me?"

"Yes, Fry."

Fry, thinking, "Did it work? Time to test it out."

Fry: "Where are we right now, Leela?"

Leela: "On the Planet Express ship."

Fry: "Who are you?"

Leela: "Turanga Leela, from New New York City. I'm the captain of this ship."

Fry: "Who am I?"

Leela: "You're Fry, a lowly delivery boy."

Fry: (thinking) OK, seems to be working so far... (eyes look left and right)

Fry: OK, Leela, you've got amazingly huge tits. I've wanted to abuse those for a long time. How big are those melons?

Leela: My breasts are HH cup.

Fry: Do you like the attention your tits bring to you?

Leela: Sometimes, but people say rude things to me, say they want to fuck my breasts or make me suck their dick and cum on my face. I try to avoid those people.

Fry: (thinking) This is awesome! Let's try a physical test...see how far I can push this...

"Leela, touch your nose."

Touches her nose.

"Alright, now, bark like a dog."

Leela, "Ruff, ruff!"

Fry, "Now get on your knees and suck my cock!"

Scene 1: Blowjob

Slow
Medium
Hard
(Fry grabs the back of her head)
Deepthroat
Cum
Fry: Oh yeah! Swallow it, Leela!

Fry: Here's the part I've been waiting so long for...take off that shirt and show me those titties! I'm gonna wrap those mammories around my cock and give you a pearl necklace!

Scene 2: Titty fuck

Easy
Medium
Hard
"You like when I cum on your tits, don't you!"
Leela, "Yes, master, I love it."

"Okay, what do you say about going all the way?"

"Yes, fuck me, master."

"You were calling me a coward earlier, I think I should bang that tight ass of yours first..."

"Whatever you want master, although this will be my first time..."

Scene 3: Anal Sex

"Be careful, Fry"
Easy
Leela: "AHHHGGGHHH"
Medium
Fry: "Wow, that's tight!"
Leela: "Your dick is too big!"
Hard
"I'm gonna ream this ass so hard you'll have trouble walking!"
Cum

Amy walks in...

"Oh my god! What are you two doing?"

Fry and Leela, blushing: "Hi Amy!"

"What's going on here?! What's that frog doing here? Fry, please explain--"

Blank expression falls over her face.

Fry, "Amy, how about you join us for a threesome?"

"It would be my pleasure, master!"

Scene 4: Threesome (Amy laying on bottom, Leela on top)

"Fuck us, master!"
Amy---
Slow
Amy: "Your big cock feels so good!"
Hard

Leela:
Buttjob
Slow
Leela: "Oh yeah, give it to me, Fry!"
Hard
Cum option between the women

Girls, laying in floor covered in cum, Fry standing, holding the hypnotoad: "All hail the hypnotoad!"

End
Author: Dwayne

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Geek Girl Gwen

High School has now resumed after a long and glorious Summer. As many students come back and Reminisce with their friends, they look to see who has changed over the Summer. A group of Nerds talk about the Summer Comic Book Movies and a lone Jock talks about the first game of the season over the phone. On the eve of their Senior year they will not believe who is going to walk into school today.

In a crowded High School Hallway a bunch of the School Nerds stand near the lockers on one end of the Hallway talking about the Summer Movies they saw.

Note to Kosmos:

This idea only has 3 scenes so if you can to the best of your ability make sure you add all the Sex Dialogue that would really make this idea shine! Thanks Kosmos!

Characters:
Nerd #1:
Nerd #2:
Nerd #3:

Nerd #1: “What do you mean Civil War was good? There is no way you are being sincere right now!”

Nerd #3: “Are you kidding me!? Every scene was amazing! You have shitty taste”

Nerd #1: “The only good thing was Spiderman!” “You just like it because of Black Widow!”

Nerd #2: “Hey speaking about Black Widow, did you guys hear those awesome MnF dudes are making a Black Widow parody with Hulk?”

Nerd #3: “What!? No way!”

Nerd #1: “Told you, that you have shitty taste. Black Widow fucking Iron Man would have been better” “Hulk's Cock would kill her otherwise” “Sometimes they should just do what the fans want, we know better”

Nerd #2: “Are you fucking kidding me!?” “Who says it has too?” “It is fantasy! “Sometimes a girl can have huge tits and get fucked by a cock twice her size and the Universe is just fine!” “You can't enjoy shit anymore you bastard!” “You will see!” “Those MnF guys will prove you wrong you asshole!”

Nerd #3: “Summer changed you man” “You became an asshole!”

The Nerds begin to argue loudly and are about to actually fight each other.

On the other side is Jack, the Football star of the School. He is on the phone talking with a few friends about the new game season.

Characters:

Jack:

*Jack is on the Phone so the conversation is just him and his phone

Jack: “Hey guys can you keep it down over there?” “Oh it's nothing, those nerds are fighting again” “Yeah, they are fighting over Civil War, Hulk's cock, and some Russian dudes.” “Don't see why they are fighting over Civil War,it was great haha”

The Nerds are now actually fighting with each other.

*Kosmos can you add the effect of old cartoon fighting?

Like this:

The screen scrolls back to Jack.

Jack: “Oh!” “The 1st nerd got a black eye!” “I will send you pictures later dude it's pretty funny haha”

Screen scrolls back to the Nerds as Nerd #1 sits on the floor with a black eye as the other 2 have small bruises around their bodies.

The front door of the Hallway opens up as Jack and the Geeks look with Awe as their mouths hang open.

In walks Gwen, returning from the Summer but she has changed. A lot!

Gwen:
Gwen Clothing:

Gwen Description:
Hair should be exactly like in the pictures
Black Glasses
Huge round tits
Narrow/Tiny waist
Round ass

Basically How you drew Harley from Harley's Prison Break

Gwen walks through the Hallway holding her books to her new busty chest. As she walks along the Hallway every student is dumbstruck.
Scene Description:

A brief description comes up to tell the player about Gwen

She was known as Geek Girl Gwen, a shy, flat chested, and overall Invisible to everyone, teen who hung out with the Nerds. Despite being the top of her class, there were rumors she was a bit air headed.

*The screen splits in half and shows the Nerds and Jack looking with lust at Gwen as she walks to her locker.

The screen folds over the nerds leaving the screen only on Jack who is standing there mouth open with a slight nose bleed.

Jack: “Uh. I am going to have to call you back” “Some goddess just walked into school” “I.. I think it's Gwen from last year!”

Over the Phone you hear: “Geek Girl Gwen?”

Jack hangs up the phone.

The screen scrolls over to the nerds.

Nerd #1: “Is...Is...Is... that Gwen?”

Nerd #2: “I think so” “No it is her, look at her glasses!”

Nerd #3: “Let's go over there!”

As Gwen arrives at her locker the Nerds surround her and start showering her with praise and love

Nerd #1: “Gwen!” “Holy shit you look gorgeous!”
Nerd #2: “Yeah!” “What happened to you?”

Gwen just shakes her head and blushes the entire time.

Nerd #3: “You were so flat chested but these tits are the biggest I have ever seen!”

A small bubble shows up on screen showing her tits bouncing a bit.

Nerd #1: “Your ass got so much bigger too!”

A small bubble shows up on screen showing her ass peaking from her clothing

Nerd #2: “What did you do to make your body do this?!”

Gwen: “Don't know what you guys are talking about haha” “It's still the same old me” “All I did was stay inside reading all Summer” “Sorry I didn't call you guys to hang out”

Nerd 1,2, &3: “IT'S NO PROBLEM GWEN!”

Nerd #3: “You will just have to make it up to us this semester”

Gwen: “Of course guys!” “Hey did you guys watch Civil War over the Summer?”

Nerd #1,2,&3: “OF COURSE! WE LOVED IT!!!”

*Screen goes to black as the bell rings for class.
Screen now says Lunch Period

Gwen has been the center of attention all day long. Students, Teachers, and even the Janitors have been staring at her new body. Gwen is oblivious to all this since she is used to being invisible to everyone.

As Gwen sits and eats her lunch the Nerds have been planning something for her. After a Summer of Porn, Stranger Things, and Dungeons and Dragons they have had no contact with any women. Now that Gwen has her new sexy body they plan to have some fun with her. Today.

Nerd #2: “Hey Gwen mind following us to the Library?”

Gwen: “Sure guys!” “I need to get some books anyways so it works out”

*Screen goes black and replaced by Title, The Library.

Gwen: “So what did you want to do guys?”

Nerd #2: “We actually want you to help us”

Gwen: “With what?”

Nerd #3: “We have a new Scientific experiment we have been working on but something happened this morning”

Nerd #1: “Our experiment exploded on us!”

Gwen: “Oh no!” “Are you guys alright?”

Nerd #1: “It's how I got this black eye!” “We need your help though”

Gwen: “Yes!” “Anything you need I will help!”

Nerd #2: “The experiment affected our ahem areas and we need something to help clean them”

Gwen: “I can help you clean!”

Nerd #3: “Thanks Gwen.” “Let's go over here”

Important Info: Gwen should be wearing the clothing in the picture, with her Hood up in every scene.

****Sex Scene 1: Group Handjobs and Blowjob

Gwen: “So what areas need to be cleaned?”

Nerd #3: “There areas!”

The Nerds all unzip their pants as their cocks flop out as they all rest on top of Gwens head

Gwen: “Oh my!” “What are these?” “They are so big and veiny”

She reaches out to the first cock and grabs unto it.

Gwen: “Oh my!” “It's so hard!” “It looks like it is growing in size too!”

Nerds #1&2 : “Don't forget about our areas”

Gwen gives the 3 Nerds handjobs. You jerk off the first cock with both hands and then jerk off the other 2 at the same time.

As Gwen gives the Handjobs the following Conversation happens when you pick the Slow option:

Gwen: “Am I doing this alright?”

Nerd: “Oh yes you are” “Your hands are amazing”

Speed settings: Slow, Fast, Hard

After the Meter is halfway full this conversation happens:

Nerd #3: “Gwen you need to put it into your mouth and throat in order to clean my area”

Gwen: “I can do that but...Will it fit?” “I have a tiny mouth and your areas are so big!”

Nerd #3: “Just do it!!”

The Nerd in the middle then shoves Gwen's face into his cock as she sucks him off.

Nerd #1: “Why do you get a blowjob?”

Nerd #3: “Because you are an asshole!”

Speed Settings: Slow, Fast, Hard

Gwen sucks the cock while continuing to jerk off the other 2 as they all cum on her face, glasses, and clothing.

Scene changes to Gwen covered in Cum.

Gwen: “It's so hot and sticky” “I need to study this material later” “It tastes sweet as well, never had anything like this in my stomach. Yummy!”

Nerd #1: “Gwen we need to make sure we got all of it off” “We need to do more!”

Gwen: “Um okay.” “What else can we possibly do?”

Nerd #2: “Let's see those amazing tits Gwen!”

Gwen: “Ok!”

Gwen pulls her shirt up and her huge tits come out and bounce around

Nerd #2: “Oh.My.God” “Here Gwen put my Coc...my area between those delicious tits”

Gwen: “Okay!”

****Sex Scene 2: Titfuck and Dildo in Pussy

Nerd #1: “Why do you get to fuck her tits?!”

Nerd #2: “Because you are an asshole!”

Nerd #1: “Fine!” “I will just have to find something that fits in her Pussy!”

Nerd #2 fucks her tits while Nerd #1 uses a ruler to fuck her pussy. Camera angel should be exactly like in image.

There is only 3 speed settings: Slow, Fast, Hard for the Tit Fuck and a Red, Yellow, and Green colored buttons to control the speed for the Ruler going into Gwen's pussy. The following conversation happens at each Speed Setting.

Slow:
Nerd #2:“Oh my god these tits feel great”
Gwen: “Do you feel better with your area on my breasts?”
Nerd #2::”Yes, I could die so happy right now!”
Gwen: “OMG don't die til you feel better haha”

Fast:
Nerd #1: “Gwen you have such a hungry pussy, it just keeps eating up this ruler!”

Hard:
Nerd #2: “I am going to cum on these tits!”
Gwen: “Please do it!” “Please, so you can feel better!”

Once the meter is full Nerd #2 cums on Gwen's Face and Tits

Screen changes to Gwen sitting on the floor covered in cum again

Gwen: “Mmmmm this taste is great!” “It's so warm though” “Will I be contaminated if I get anymore on me?” “Guys?”

****Sex Scene #3: Gangbang

The Nerds surround Gwen once more

Gwen: “Um guys what are you doing?”

Nerd #3: “We can't all use your mouth to clean.” “We need to use some other holes”

Gwen: “Really?” “What holes are we talking about?”

Nerd 1 and 2: “These ones!”

The Nerds shove their cocks into Gwen's Pussy and Asshole while Nerd #3 gets a blowjob.

3 Speed settings: Slow, Fast, Hard

On the Slow setting this conversation happens:

Gwen: “Ouch guys I don't think I can continue this” “My ass hurts and my other area feels numb”

Nerd #2: “Give it some time, you will feel better soon”

Gwen: “Ah, I Hope so”

Nerd #1: “Just play with your tits to distract yourself”

Gwen: “Like this?” Gwen starts rubbing her tits in circles as she get's double penetrated and gives a blowjob.

On the Hard Speed setting this conversation happens:

Gwen: “OMG guys I feel so good!” “Whoever is in my ass I love what you are doing back there!”

Nerd #1: “Ain't I making you feel good Gwen?”

Nerd 2&3: “No because you are an asshole! Haha!”

Once the Meter fills up the Nerds fill Gwen's holes with cum.

Scene changes to the Nerds standing.

Nerd #1: “That was so fucking great!” “I think I can go again!”

Nerd #3: “Me too!”

Gwen: "Like Oh my!" "Okay just give me a second guys!"

The screen goes black as it says “A few hours later”

The bell rings to end the school day. The camera scrolls down and you see Gwen covered in cum, her hair is a mess, and she is blushing.

Gwen: "OMG what a day!" “Got my books, helped my friends, and I feel really good!”

“This school year is going to be neat!” Gwen Smiles at the camera.

The End

Written by: Haseo

erichhartmann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Geek Girl Gwen

High School has now resumed after a long and glorious Summer. As many students come back and Reminisce with their friends, they look to see who has changed over the Summer. A group of Nerds talk about the Summer Comic Book Movies and a lone Jock talks about the first game of the season over the phone. On the eve of their Senior year they will not believe who is going to walk into school today.

In a crowded High School Hallway a bunch of the School Nerds stand near the lockers on one end of the Hallway talking about the Summer Movies they saw.

Note to Kosmos:

This idea only has 3 scenes so if you can to the best of your ability make sure you add all the Sex Dialogue that would really make this idea shine! Thanks Kosmos!

Characters:
Nerd #1:
Nerd #2:
Nerd #3:

Nerd #1: “What do you mean Civil War was good? There is no way you are being sincere right now!”

Nerd #3: “Are you kidding me!? Every scene was amazing! You have shitty taste”

Nerd #1: “The only good thing was Spiderman!” “You just like it because of Black Widow!”

Nerd #2: “Hey speaking about Black Widow, did you guys hear those awesome MnF dudes are making a Black Widow parody with Hulk?”

Nerd #3: “What!? No way!”

Nerd #1: “Told you, that you have shitty taste. Black Widow fucking Iron Man would have been better” “Hulk's Cock would kill her otherwise” “Sometimes they should just do what the fans want, we know better”

Nerd #2: “Are you fucking kidding me!?” “Who says it has too?” “It is fantasy! “Sometimes a girl can have huge tits and get fucked by a cock twice her size and the Universe is just fine!” “You can't enjoy shit anymore you bastard!” “You will see!” “Those MnF guys will prove you wrong you asshole!”

Nerd #3: “Summer changed you man” “You became an asshole!”

The Nerds begin to argue loudly and are about to actually fight each other.

On the other side is Jack, the Football star of the School. He is on the phone talking with a few friends about the new game season.

Characters:

Jack:

*Jack is on the Phone so the conversation is just him and his phone

Jack: “Hey guys can you keep it down over there?” “Oh it's nothing, those nerds are fighting again” “Yeah, they are fighting over Civil War, Hulk's cock, and some Russian dudes.” “Don't see why they are fighting over Civil War,it was great haha”

The Nerds are now actually fighting with each other.

*Kosmos can you add the effect of old cartoon fighting?

Like this:

The screen scrolls back to Jack.

Jack: “Oh!” “The 1st nerd got a black eye!” “I will send you pictures later dude it's pretty funny haha”

Screen scrolls back to the Nerds as Nerd #1 sits on the floor with a black eye as the other 2 have small bruises around their bodies.

The front door of the Hallway opens up as Jack and the Geeks look with Awe as their mouths hang open.

In walks Gwen, returning from the Summer but she has changed. A lot!

Gwen:
Gwen Clothing:

Gwen Description:
Hair should be exactly like in the pictures
Black Glasses
Huge round tits
Narrow/Tiny waist
Round ass

Basically How you drew Harley from Harley's Prison Break

Gwen walks through the Hallway holding her books to her new busty chest. As she walks along the Hallway every student is dumbstruck.
Scene Description:

A brief description comes up to tell the player about Gwen

She was known as Geek Girl Gwen, a shy, flat chested, and overall Invisible to everyone, teen who hung out with the Nerds. Despite being the top of her class, there were rumors she was a bit air headed.

*The screen splits in half and shows the Nerds and Jack looking with lust at Gwen as she walks to her locker.

The screen folds over the nerds leaving the screen only on Jack who is standing there mouth open with a slight nose bleed.

Jack: “Uh. I am going to have to call you back” “Some goddess just walked into school” “I.. I think it's Gwen from last year!”

Over the Phone you hear: “Geek Girl Gwen?”

Jack hangs up the phone.

The screen scrolls over to the nerds.

Nerd #1: “Is...Is...Is... that Gwen?”

Nerd #2: “I think so” “No it is her, look at her glasses!”

Nerd #3: “Let's go over there!”

As Gwen arrives at her locker the Nerds surround her and start showering her with praise and love

Nerd #1: “Gwen!” “Holy shit you look gorgeous!”
Nerd #2: “Yeah!” “What happened to you?”

Gwen just shakes her head and blushes the entire time.

Nerd #3: “You were so flat chested but these tits are the biggest I have ever seen!”

A small bubble shows up on screen showing her tits bouncing a bit.

Nerd #1: “Your ass got so much bigger too!”

A small bubble shows up on screen showing her ass peaking from her clothing

Nerd #2: “What did you do to make your body do this?!”

Gwen: “Don't know what you guys are talking about haha” “It's still the same old me” “All I did was stay inside reading all Summer” “Sorry I didn't call you guys to hang out”

Nerd 1,2, &3: “IT'S NO PROBLEM GWEN!”

Nerd #3: “You will just have to make it up to us this semester”

Gwen: “Of course guys!” “Hey did you guys watch Civil War over the Summer?”

Nerd #1,2,&3: “OF COURSE! WE LOVED IT!!!”

*Screen goes to black as the bell rings for class.
Screen now says Lunch Period

Gwen has been the center of attention all day long. Students, Teachers, and even the Janitors have been staring at her new body. Gwen is oblivious to all this since she is used to being invisible to everyone.

As Gwen sits and eats her lunch the Nerds have been planning something for her. After a Summer of Porn, Stranger Things, and Dungeons and Dragons they have had no contact with any women. Now that Gwen has her new sexy body they plan to have some fun with her. Today.

Nerd #2: “Hey Gwen mind following us to the Library?”

Gwen: “Sure guys!” “I need to get some books anyways so it works out”

*Screen goes black and replaced by Title, The Library.

Gwen: “So what did you want to do guys?”

Nerd #2: “We actually want you to help us”

Gwen: “With what?”

Nerd #3: “We have a new Scientific experiment we have been working on but something happened this morning”

Nerd #1: “Our experiment exploded on us!”

Gwen: “Oh no!” “Are you guys alright?”

Nerd #1: “It's how I got this black eye!” “We need your help though”

Gwen: “Yes!” “Anything you need I will help!”

Nerd #2: “The experiment affected our ahem areas and we need something to help clean them”

Gwen: “I can help you clean!”

Nerd #3: “Thanks Gwen.” “Let's go over here”

Important Info: Gwen should be wearing the clothing in the picture, with her Hood up in every scene.

****Sex Scene 1: Group Handjobs and Blowjob

Gwen: “So what areas need to be cleaned?”

Nerd #3: “There areas!”

The Nerds all unzip their pants as their cocks flop out as they all rest on top of Gwens head

Gwen: “Oh my!” “What are these?” “They are so big and veiny”

She reaches out to the first cock and grabs unto it.

Gwen: “Oh my!” “It's so hard!” “It looks like it is growing in size too!”

Nerds #1&2 : “Don't forget about our areas”

Gwen gives the 3 Nerds handjobs. You jerk off the first cock with both hands and then jerk off the other 2 at the same time.

As Gwen gives the Handjobs the following Conversation happens when you pick the Slow option:

Gwen: “Am I doing this alright?”

Nerd: “Oh yes you are” “Your hands are amazing”

Speed settings: Slow, Fast, Hard

After the Meter is halfway full this conversation happens:

Nerd #3: “Gwen you need to put it into your mouth and throat in order to clean my area”

Gwen: “I can do that but...Will it fit?” “I have a tiny mouth and your areas are so big!”

Nerd #3: “Just do it!!”

The Nerd in the middle then shoves Gwen's face into his cock as she sucks him off.

Nerd #1: “Why do you get a blowjob?”

Nerd #3: “Because you are an asshole!”

Speed Settings: Slow, Fast, Hard

Gwen sucks the cock while continuing to jerk off the other 2 as they all cum on her face, glasses, and clothing.

Scene changes to Gwen covered in Cum.

Gwen: “It's so hot and sticky” “I need to study this material later” “It tastes sweet as well, never had anything like this in my stomach. Yummy!”

Nerd #1: “Gwen we need to make sure we got all of it off” “We need to do more!”

Gwen: “Um okay.” “What else can we possibly do?”

Nerd #2: “Let's see those amazing tits Gwen!”

Gwen: “Ok!”

Gwen pulls her shirt up and her huge tits come out and bounce around

Nerd #2: “Oh.My.God” “Here Gwen put my Coc...my area between those delicious tits”

Gwen: “Okay!”

****Sex Scene 2: Titfuck and Dildo in Pussy

Nerd #1: “Why do you get to fuck her tits?!”

Nerd #2: “Because you are an asshole!”

Nerd #1: “Fine!” “I will just have to find something that fits in her Pussy!”

Nerd #2 fucks her tits while Nerd #1 uses a ruler to fuck her pussy. Camera angel should be exactly like in image.

There is only 3 speed settings: Slow, Fast, Hard for the Tit Fuck and a Red, Yellow, and Green colored buttons to control the speed for the Ruler going into Gwen's pussy. The following conversation happens at each Speed Setting.

Slow:
Nerd #2:“Oh my god these tits feel great”
Gwen: “Do you feel better with your area on my breasts?”
Nerd #2::”Yes, I could die so happy right now!”
Gwen: “OMG don't die til you feel better haha”

Fast:
Nerd #1: “Gwen you have such a hungry pussy, it just keeps eating up this ruler!”

Hard:
Nerd #2: “I am going to cum on these tits!”
Gwen: “Please do it!” “Please, so you can feel better!”

Once the meter is full Nerd #2 cums on Gwen's Face and Tits

Screen changes to Gwen sitting on the floor covered in cum again

Gwen: “Mmmmm this taste is great!” “It's so warm though” “Will I be contaminated if I get anymore on me?” “Guys?”

****Sex Scene #3: Gangbang

The Nerds surround Gwen once more

Gwen: “Um guys what are you doing?”

Nerd #3: “We can't all use your mouth to clean.” “We need to use some other holes”

Gwen: “Really?” “What holes are we talking about?”

Nerd 1 and 2: “These ones!”

The Nerds shove their cocks into Gwen's Pussy and Asshole while Nerd #3 gets a blowjob.

3 Speed settings: Slow, Fast, Hard

On the Slow setting this conversation happens:

Gwen: “Ouch guys I don't think I can continue this” “My ass hurts and my other area feels numb”

Nerd #2: “Give it some time, you will feel better soon”

Gwen: “Ah, I Hope so”

Nerd #1: “Just play with your tits to distract yourself”

Gwen: “Like this?” Gwen starts rubbing her tits in circles as she get's double penetrated and gives a blowjob.

On the Hard Speed setting this conversation happens:

Gwen: “OMG guys I feel so good!” “Whoever is in my ass I love what you are doing back there!”

Nerd #1: “Ain't I making you feel good Gwen?”

Nerd 2&3: “No because you are an asshole! Haha!”

Once the Meter fills up the Nerds fill Gwen's holes with cum.

Scene changes to the Nerds standing.

Nerd #1: “That was so fucking great!” “I think I can go again!”

Nerd #3: “Me too!”

Gwen: "Like Oh my!" "Okay just give me a second guys!"

The screen goes black as it says “A few hours later”

The bell rings to end the school day. The camera scrolls down and you see Gwen covered in cum, her hair is a mess, and she is blushing.

Gwen: "OMG what a day!" “Got my books, helped my friends, and I feel really good!”

“This school year is going to be neat!” Gwen Smiles at the camera.

The End

Written by: Haseo

They certainly put alot of work into these ideas.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Only liked Gwen and Bleach idea.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

They certainly put alot of work into these ideas.
You have to work to win lol. Put in the work and you get what you want in return.

While I am here let me drop 2 things off.

First off is your pictures for the day. Chloe is still trying to please the customer, hopefully she gets a raving review :D

Second here is the poll for the next picture release. Only added 2 since I don't know which ones I have done since I am away from my computer but eh it should work out.

Stay groovy you beautiful bastards!

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey Guys, new game, it's Gwen^^
Good news: Gwen looks much better in the sex scenes than right here^^

And here I add the winner:
Summary:
All that Policeman Dave wanted was a vacation from his Officer Juggs and her big boobies. But his last task brings him right into the local mob gang and their leader the Godmilf with only his big dick at his disposal.

Long story:

Dave, a young ambitious and well built police officer with short blondehair stands in the office of his superior, some old guy with a nearly bald head who sits behind his desk.

Superior: "So you want a sudden vacation? Surprising for someone as hard-working as you Dave. It looked like you never want to end your shift and even go to sleep in your uniform"

Dave: "Yes Sir and that's the problem. I can't fulfil my honorful duty as protector of the law and the city no longer with all my heart because of Officer Juggs and her bouncing melons I have to see every day. I can't get them out of my mindany longer which affects my work!"

Superior: "Well, I don't know if I should admire you or pity you, Officer. Sadly we are as always understaffed but i'll make an exception. Fulfill this last easy task and you can go to your vacation. "

Dave: " I have problems believing the 'Easyness' of this task "

Superior: "No fear. You just have to pick up Brandy, an undercover cop who seems to get busted soon, and bring her to us. Nothing more. "

Scene change, it's night in a deserted wooden area. Dave leans against his police car and waits.

Dave: " Old geezer definitely thought I was crazy, but life can't just consist of tits and having fun,he has to understand that..hm?"

Some noise from the left and a hot busty girl in a black leather jacket ( with black hair and police badge hanging somewhere from her body) runs into him burying her breasts into his face.

Brandy: "Are you the guy supposed to pick me up? Thank you but it seems you are to late. They found out and now they are searching for me in the whole area. If they find us we are dead! Except.. "

Scene changes, Dave lies on the hood of his car with his pants down, carrying Brandy with arms bound behind her back over him ( like this : excluding the guy on the left)

Dave: "What the.. "

Brandy: "If they think you are one of them, a corrupted officer paid by them, you can bring us out of here!"

Dave: "What, we have rats in our wonderful department?"

Brandy: "That's not important. The more you humiliate me the more they will believe it. And now let's start "

Resulting in the first scene, where Dave fucks Brandy anally in this position until the end where he cums into her ass.

After that a female gang member joins them. Looks, clothes, hair and so on are completely up to Kosmos' fantasies.

Gang member: " Good job police rat. My name's Jacqueline and I am impressed by your good work. I will call the others and after that.. "

Dave: " Yes eh thank you. Now with your permission I would like to take this .. 'scum' and dispose it into the MnF River. as fast as possible. Goodbye! Hehe.. "

Dave alone again: " Brandy? Brandy it worked. Hm, seems like she fainted. Well as long as I can bring her out of here safely and can finally go on my Jugg-free vaca.."

Jaqueline suddenly behind him: " What did you say? "

Dave: "Oh shit! "

Scene change Dave has handcuffed Jaqueline and presses her down on his car.

Jaqueline: "Okay, okay I give up, I give up! But at least how about a deal? I have informations.. "

Dave: "Forget it, I will not turn you loose or anything. That's it for you!"

Jaqueline: " No that's not what I meant. I meant I give you this information if you can stick your long thing between my breasts. Please, otherwise it will be a long time until can have tjis feeling "

Dave: "Grr I'm actually doing this to get away from this dirty stuff. Okay but I hope it is worth it! "

2nd Scene:
Dave gets a titjob from handcuffed Jaqueline. Position also up to Kosmos' imagination ;)

Scene change, Dave opens an iron door. In it is a young beautiful girl
( )
in an expensive dress
( )
chained against the wall ( like this sort of )

Dave: " Are you Maya the mayor's college daughter who was recently kidnapped? No fear, the arm of the law is here to help..."

A tanned milf with big melons appears behind him and threatens him with a gun.
Looking like this:
while wearing this: (with some fishnets on the legs please^^)

The Godmilf: "Gratulations on your big bluff, Mister Police Officer. It has nearly worked until I remembered: We don't have any corrupt police officers of your lowly rank. But for your bold actions who have nearly tricked me the mighty Godmilf of the Cockleone Family I will share your life. After you gave me everything dangerous of course. Farewell "

And with that she closes the door, leaving behind Dave stripped from all his weapons and tools and the mayor's daughter.

Sherry: "Well...it was worth a try. But the key is still in the lock. If you can free me, I can maybe reach it through the tiny hole besides the door. "

Dave: " I wish I still had something to do that she really took everything from me. If only I had some lube.. wait I have an idea but.. you will not like it"

3rd Scene:
Dave gets a nice Blowjob from Sherry, moving her head back and forth until he comes not in her mouth but pulls it out and squirts it over her chained hands, which she now can pull out of the chains.

After finishing, Dave: " I'm very sorry this was the only way I could find. "

Sherry: " Don't mind it to much, it was surprisingly pleasant with a cock like yours. What do you now intend to do? "

Dave determined: " I'm gonna make that godbimbo an offer she can't refuse!"

4th scene:
Dave fucks the Godmilf classical doggstyle while grabbing her arms ( )

After finishing, Dave: "So does our Deal stand?"
Godmilf, very satisfied look on her face: " Yes we have. I surrender and you pleasure me for an unknown time "
Dave: " Thank you, with that I no longer need vacation to get rid of big bouncing tits in my mind.

The End

I'm surprised, curious and eager at the same time^^ Thanks for ypur help Haseo and Kelu

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If you go to GoD you can check out more from GGG on the side panels.

Kosmos did a great job here! Made my idea to the exact requirements I made. It's a 10/10 for me!

@Meetie.

No problem dude!

erichhartmann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Guys, new game, it's Gwen^^
Good news: Gwen looks much better in the sex scenes than right here^^

And here I add the winner:
Summary:
All that Policeman Dave wanted was a vacation from his Officer Juggs and her big boobies. But his last task brings him right into the local mob gang and their leader the Godmilf with only his big dick at his disposal.

Long story:

Dave, a young ambitious and well built police officer with short blondehair stands in the office of his superior, some old guy with a nearly bald head who sits behind his desk.

Superior: "So you want a sudden vacation? Surprising for someone as hard-working as you Dave. It looked like you never want to end your shift and even go to sleep in your uniform"

Dave: "Yes Sir and that's the problem. I can't fulfil my honorful duty as protector of the law and the city no longer with all my heart because of Officer Juggs and her bouncing melons I have to see every day. I can't get them out of my mindany longer which affects my work!"

Superior: "Well, I don't know if I should admire you or pity you, Officer. Sadly we are as always understaffed but i'll make an exception. Fulfill this last easy task and you can go to your vacation. "

Dave: " I have problems believing the 'Easyness' of this task "

Superior: "No fear. You just have to pick up Brandy, an undercover cop who seems to get busted soon, and bring her to us. Nothing more. "

Scene change, it's night in a deserted wooden area. Dave leans against his police car and waits.

Dave: " Old geezer definitely thought I was crazy, but life can't just consist of tits and having fun,he has to understand that..hm?"

Some noise from the left and a hot busty girl in a black leather jacket ( with black hair and police badge hanging somewhere from her body) runs into him burying her breasts into his face.

Brandy: "Are you the guy supposed to pick me up? Thank you but it seems you are to late. They found out and now they are searching for me in the whole area. If they find us we are dead! Except.. "

Scene changes, Dave lies on the hood of his car with his pants down, carrying Brandy with arms bound behind her back over him ( like this : excluding the guy on the left)

Dave: "What the.. "

Brandy: "If they think you are one of them, a corrupted officer paid by them, you can bring us out of here!"

Dave: "What, we have rats in our wonderful department?"

Brandy: "That's not important. The more you humiliate me the more they will believe it. And now let's start "

Resulting in the first scene, where Dave fucks Brandy anally in this position until the end where he cums into her ass.

After that a female gang member joins them. Looks, clothes, hair and so on are completely up to Kosmos' fantasies.

Gang member: " Good job police rat. My name's Jacqueline and I am impressed by your good work. I will call the others and after that.. "

Dave: " Yes eh thank you. Now with your permission I would like to take this .. 'scum' and dispose it into the MnF River. as fast as possible. Goodbye! Hehe.. "

Dave alone again: " Brandy? Brandy it worked. Hm, seems like she fainted. Well as long as I can bring her out of here safely and can finally go on my Jugg-free vaca.."

Jaqueline suddenly behind him: " What did you say? "

Dave: "Oh shit! "

Scene change Dave has handcuffed Jaqueline and presses her down on his car.

Jaqueline: "Okay, okay I give up, I give up! But at least how about a deal? I have informations.. "

Dave: "Forget it, I will not turn you loose or anything. That's it for you!"

Jaqueline: " No that's not what I meant. I meant I give you this information if you can stick your long thing between my breasts. Please, otherwise it will be a long time until can have tjis feeling "

Dave: "Grr I'm actually doing this to get away from this dirty stuff. Okay but I hope it is worth it! "

2nd Scene:
Dave gets a titjob from handcuffed Jaqueline. Position also up to Kosmos' imagination ;)

Scene change, Dave opens an iron door. In it is a young beautiful girl
( )
in an expensive dress
( )
chained against the wall ( like this sort of )

Dave: " Are you Maya the mayor's college daughter who was recently kidnapped? No fear, the arm of the law is here to help..."

A tanned milf with big melons appears behind him and threatens him with a gun.
Looking like this:
while wearing this: (with some fishnets on the legs please^^)

The Godmilf: "Gratulations on your big bluff, Mister Police Officer. It has nearly worked until I remembered: We don't have any corrupt police officers of your lowly rank. But for your bold actions who have nearly tricked me the mighty Godmilf of the Cockleone Family I will share your life. After you gave me everything dangerous of course. Farewell "

And with that she closes the door, leaving behind Dave stripped from all his weapons and tools and the mayor's daughter.

Sherry: "Well...it was worth a try. But the key is still in the lock. If you can free me, I can maybe reach it through the tiny hole besides the door. "

Dave: " I wish I still had something to do that she really took everything from me. If only I had some lube.. wait I have an idea but.. you will not like it"

3rd Scene:
Dave gets a nice Blowjob from Sherry, moving her head back and forth until he comes not in her mouth but pulls it out and squirts it over her chained hands, which she now can pull out of the chains.

After finishing, Dave: " I'm very sorry this was the only way I could find. "

Sherry: " Don't mind it to much, it was surprisingly pleasant with a cock like yours. What do you now intend to do? "

Dave determined: " I'm gonna make that godbimbo an offer she can't refuse!"

4th scene:
Dave fucks the Godmilf classical doggstyle while grabbing her arms ( )

After finishing, Dave: "So does our Deal stand?"
Godmilf, very satisfied look on her face: " Yes we have. I surrender and you pleasure me for an unknown time "
Dave: " Thank you, with that I no longer need vacation to get rid of big bouncing tits in my mind.

The End

I'm surprised, curious and eager at the same time^^ Thanks for ypur help Haseo and Kelu

Actually like all the older games done before...pity they are not doing more sequels. I luv when characters are already established and more episodes can be done of them.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honestly, at this point I wonder if I'll ever see the Incredible Bulk. :p

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah feel for those that had games on the list for ages.

Am pleased to hear Haseo that its been made exactly as you scripted it.

sandchainz

Reputation score

yeah feel for those that had games on the list for ages.

Am pleased to hear Haseo that its been made exactly as you scripted it.
Agree! It's unfair that someone has to wait half an year and someone gets a game in less than a month. (i'm not complaining, just giving my opinion)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Honestly, at this point I wonder if I'll ever see the Incredible Bulk. :p
Stay patient dude. Sometimes it takes a bit. Although it does suck mine released first before yours.

Agree! It's unfair that someone has to wait half an year and someone gets a game in less than a month. (i'm not complaining, just giving my opinion)
Kosmos is usually the first to release games. Vadim and all them always take a few months.

While I am here let me drop these off now. Enjoy some more of Chloe ;)

sandchainz

Reputation score

Shouldn't Kosmos do the incredible bulk idea?

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All this talk about the Incredible Bulk and I think of that terrible... Let's call it a movie, the Amazing Bulk. There are only so many words that rhyme with Hulk but I hate how I always think of that atrocity lmfao.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

All this talk about the Incredible Bulk and I think of that terrible... Let's call it a movie, the Amazing Bulk. There are only so many words that rhyme with Hulk but I hate how I always think of that atrocity lmfao.
Oh god >_>

sandchainz

Reputation score

Yeah, want to see bulk game too.
Btw, just played ggg, not bad, my rating 7/10.

Hallucination

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try thinking about The Infraggable Krunk, with enough practice that'll be what you think of instead.