What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

It's rare that we're all so of a mind in this forum! And for the record I agree, I'm imagining she'd look like a busty princess jasmine.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok, so, I've got 8 people saying tanned, one person saying light, and one person suggesting green if I make her an alien. :p

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Alright sorry for the long delay but here are the pictures for Chloe's New Job: Pizza Delivery Girl.

I threw some more pictures in there for the delay.

Enjoy you bastards!

Also in a few hours BCT will be hosting a new contest so look for the link sometime today and play to see what the next crack will be!

Edit:

The next BCT contest is now live! Go over to read the rules and enjoy!

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here is are your daily pics!

Chloe is on her way to her last customer, hopefully he is pleased with her ;)

Also as a reminder, BCT has started a new contest!

Come in to play to find out what they next crack will be.

Enjoy you beautiful bastards!

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It bothers me to ask this but what was the last crack? I feel like I missed it....

SCREW IT! POLL TIME! MNF GAMES BOOB SIZES:

-BIGGER OH YEAH!
-smaller please...
-Just Right.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The last update were the xmas games: Nintendo 3, Resident Evil and Fairy Tail.

siocloup

Reputation score

is there an order to bct releases? ive been waiting for the hinata and tsunade ones for ages (mainly lurking) ;p

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

is there an order to bct releases? ive been waiting for the hinata and tsunade ones for ages (mainly lurking) ;p
We have contests that decide who wins and get's released. If you want those games you can always try joining the BCT forum and playing the contests. Otherwise you may have to wait until they are released lol.

In other news moar pictures!

Enjoy!

siocloup

Reputation score

We have contests that decide who wins and get's released. If you want those games you can always try joining the BCT forum and playing the contests. Otherwise you may have to wait until they are released lol.
I've been trying to join for like a year now, never get activated (yes I followed their instructions with the email and everything)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've been trying to join for like a year now, never get activated (yes I followed their instructions with the email and everything)
We have recently moved. Requires no activation.

mrbaer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

BOOB SIZES:

-BIGGER OH YEAH!

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I hope I'm not in 1. Place because I mentioned Juggs and her big melons in the summary and they expect her in it... definitely a good advertisement strategy albeit unintentional^^

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hope I'm not in 1. Place because I mentioned Juggs and her big melons in the summary and they expect her in it... definitely a good advertisement strategy albeit unintentional^^
You are in first lol. Either people like you and the idea or they are retarded and looking for Officer Juggs lol.

In other news let me drop these bad boys off!

Enjoy!

sandchainz

Reputation score

Hm? Officer Juggs? What's your idea? Is that idea about young police officer and Lisa Ann? :D

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hm? Officer Juggs? What's your idea? Is that idea about young police officer and Lisa Ann? :D
Yes. Bet evidently, he liked the suggestion I made for her. :D

The Godmilf

Summary:
All that Policeman Dave wanted was a vacation from his Officer Juggs and her big boobies. But his last task brings him right into the local mob gang and their leader the Godmilf with only his big dick at his disposal.

Long story:

Dave, a young ambitious and well built police officer with short blondehair stands in the office of his superior, some old guy with a nearly bald head who sits behind his desk.

Superior: "So you want a sudden vacation? Surprising for someone as hard-working as you Dave. It looked like you never want to end your shift and even go to sleep in your uniform"

Dave: "Yes Sir and that's the problem. I can't fulfil my honorful duty as protector of the law and the city no longer with all my heart because of Officer Juggs and her bouncing melons I have to see every day. I can't get them out of my mindany longer which affects my work!"

Superior: "Well, I don't know if I should admire you or pity you, Officer. Sadly we are as always understaffed but i'll make an exception. Fulfill this last easy task and you can go to your vacation. "

Dave: " I have problems believing the 'Easyness' of this task "

Superior: "No fear. You just have to pick up Brandy, an undercover cop who seems to get busted soon, and bring her to us. Nothing more. "

Scene change, it's night in a deserted wooden area. Dave leans against his police car and waits.

Dave: " Old geezer definitely thought I was crazy, but life can't just consist of tits and having fun,he has to understand that..hm?"

Some noise from the left and a hot busty girl in a black leather jacket ( with black hair and police badge hanging somewhere from her body) runs into him burying her breasts into his face.

Brandy: "Are you the guy supposed to pick me up? Thank you but it seems you are to late. They found out and now they are searching for me in the whole area. If they find us we are dead! Except.. "

Scene changes, Dave lies on the hood of his car with his pants down, carrying Brandy with arms bound behind her back over him ( like this : excluding the guy on the left)

Dave: "What the.. "

Brandy: "If they think you are one of them, a corrupted officer paid by them, you can bring us out of here!"

Dave: "What, we have rats in our wonderful department?"

Brandy: "That's not important. The more you humiliate me the more they will believe it. And now let's start "

Resulting in the first scene, where Dave fucks Brandy anally in this position until the end where he cums into her ass.

After that a female gang member joins them. Looks, clothes, hair and so on are completely up to Kosmos' fantasies.

Gang member: " Good job police rat. My name's Jacqueline and I am impressed by your good work. I will call the others and after that.. "

Dave: " Yes eh thank you. Now with your permission I would like to take this .. 'scum' and dispose it into the MnF River. as fast as possible. Goodbye! Hehe.. "

Dave alone again: " Brandy? Brandy it worked. Hm, seems like she fainted. Well as long as I can bring her out of here safely and can finally go on my Jugg-free vaca.."

Jaqueline suddenly behind him: " What did you say? "

Dave: "Oh shit! "

Scene change Dave has handcuffed Jaqueline and presses her down on his car.

Jaqueline: "Okay, okay I give up, I give up! But at least how about a deal? I have informations.. "

Dave: "Forget it, I will not turn you loose or anything. That's it for you!"

Jaqueline: " No that's not what I meant. I meant I give you this information if you can stick your long thing between my breasts. Please, otherwise it will be a long time until can have tjis feeling "

Dave: "Grr I'm actually doing this to get away from this dirty stuff. Okay but I hope it is worth it! "

2nd Scene:
Dave gets a titjob from handcuffed Jaqueline. Position also up to Kosmos' imagination ;)

Scene change, Dave opens an iron door. In it is a young beautiful girl
( )
in an expensive dress
( )
chained against the wall ( like this sort of )

Dave: " Are you Maya the mayor's college daughter who was recently kidnapped? No fear, the arm of the law is here to help..."

A tanned milf with big melons appears behind him and threatens him with a gun.
Looking like this:
while wearing this: (with some fishnets on the legs please^^)

The Godmilf: "Gratulations on your big bluff, Mister Police Officer. It has nearly worked until I remembered: We don't have any corrupt police officers of your lowly rank. But for your bold actions who have nearly tricked me the mighty Godmilf of the Cockleone Family I will share your life. After you gave me everything dangerous of course. Farewell "

And with that she closes the door, leaving behind Dave stripped from all his weapons and tools and the mayor's daughter.

Sherry: "Well...it was worth a try. But the key is still in the lock. If you can free me, I can maybe reach it through the tiny hole besides the door. "

Dave: " I wish I still had something to do that she really took everything from me. If only I had some lube.. wait I have an idea but.. you will not like it"

3rd Scene:
Dave gets a nice Blowjob from Sherry, moving her head back and forth until he comes not in her mouth but pulls it out and squirts it over her chained hands, which she now can pull out of the chains.

After finishing, Dave: " I'm very sorry this was the only way I could find. "

Sherry: " Don't mind it to much, it was surprisingly pleasant with a cock like yours. What do you now intend to do? "

Dave determined: " I'm gonna make that godbimbo an offer she can't refuse!"

4th scene:
Dave fucks the Godmilf classical doggstyle while grabbing her arms ( )

After finishing, Dave: "So does our Deal stand?"
Godmilf, very satisfied look on her face: " Yes we have. I surrender and you pleasure me for an unknown time "
Dave: " Thank you, with that I no longer need vacation to get rid of big bouncing tits in my mind.

The End
Author: Meetie

sandchainz

Reputation score

Yes. Bet evidently, he liked the suggestion I made for her. :D

The Godmilf

Summary:
All that Policeman Dave wanted was a vacation from his Officer Juggs and her big boobies. But his last task brings him right into the local mob gang and their leader the Godmilf with only his big dick at his disposal.

Long story:

Dave, a young ambitious and well built police officer with short blondehair stands in the office of his superior, some old guy with a nearly bald head who sits behind his desk.

Superior: "So you want a sudden vacation? Surprising for someone as hard-working as you Dave. It looked like you never want to end your shift and even go to sleep in your uniform"

Dave: "Yes Sir and that's the problem. I can't fulfil my honorful duty as protector of the law and the city no longer with all my heart because of Officer Juggs and her bouncing melons I have to see every day. I can't get them out of my mindany longer which affects my work!"

Superior: "Well, I don't know if I should admire you or pity you, Officer. Sadly we are as always understaffed but i'll make an exception. Fulfill this last easy task and you can go to your vacation. "

Dave: " I have problems believing the 'Easyness' of this task "

Superior: "No fear. You just have to pick up Brandy, an undercover cop who seems to get busted soon, and bring her to us. Nothing more. "

Scene change, it's night in a deserted wooden area. Dave leans against his police car and waits.

Dave: " Old geezer definitely thought I was crazy, but life can't just consist of tits and having fun,he has to understand that..hm?"

Some noise from the left and a hot busty girl in a black leather jacket ( with black hair and police badge hanging somewhere from her body) runs into him burying her breasts into his face.

Brandy: "Are you the guy supposed to pick me up? Thank you but it seems you are to late. They found out and now they are searching for me in the whole area. If they find us we are dead! Except.. "

Scene changes, Dave lies on the hood of his car with his pants down, carrying Brandy with arms bound behind her back over him ( like this : excluding the guy on the left)

Dave: "What the.. "

Brandy: "If they think you are one of them, a corrupted officer paid by them, you can bring us out of here!"

Dave: "What, we have rats in our wonderful department?"

Brandy: "That's not important. The more you humiliate me the more they will believe it. And now let's start "

Resulting in the first scene, where Dave fucks Brandy anally in this position until the end where he cums into her ass.

After that a female gang member joins them. Looks, clothes, hair and so on are completely up to Kosmos' fantasies.

Gang member: " Good job police rat. My name's Jacqueline and I am impressed by your good work. I will call the others and after that.. "

Dave: " Yes eh thank you. Now with your permission I would like to take this .. 'scum' and dispose it into the MnF River. as fast as possible. Goodbye! Hehe.. "

Dave alone again: " Brandy? Brandy it worked. Hm, seems like she fainted. Well as long as I can bring her out of here safely and can finally go on my Jugg-free vaca.."

Jaqueline suddenly behind him: " What did you say? "

Dave: "Oh shit! "

Scene change Dave has handcuffed Jaqueline and presses her down on his car.

Jaqueline: "Okay, okay I give up, I give up! But at least how about a deal? I have informations.. "

Dave: "Forget it, I will not turn you loose or anything. That's it for you!"

Jaqueline: " No that's not what I meant. I meant I give you this information if you can stick your long thing between my breasts. Please, otherwise it will be a long time until can have tjis feeling "

Dave: "Grr I'm actually doing this to get away from this dirty stuff. Okay but I hope it is worth it! "

2nd Scene:
Dave gets a titjob from handcuffed Jaqueline. Position also up to Kosmos' imagination ;)

Scene change, Dave opens an iron door. In it is a young beautiful girl
( )
in an expensive dress
( )
chained against the wall ( like this sort of )

Dave: " Are you Maya the mayor's college daughter who was recently kidnapped? No fear, the arm of the law is here to help..."

A tanned milf with big melons appears behind him and threatens him with a gun.
Looking like this:
while wearing this: (with some fishnets on the legs please^^)

The Godmilf: "Gratulations on your big bluff, Mister Police Officer. It has nearly worked until I remembered: We don't have any corrupt police officers of your lowly rank. But for your bold actions who have nearly tricked me the mighty Godmilf of the Cockleone Family I will share your life. After you gave me everything dangerous of course. Farewell "

And with that she closes the door, leaving behind Dave stripped from all his weapons and tools and the mayor's daughter.

Sherry: "Well...it was worth a try. But the key is still in the lock. If you can free me, I can maybe reach it through the tiny hole besides the door. "

Dave: " I wish I still had something to do that she really took everything from me. If only I had some lube.. wait I have an idea but.. you will not like it"

3rd Scene:
Dave gets a nice Blowjob from Sherry, moving her head back and forth until he comes not in her mouth but pulls it out and squirts it over her chained hands, which she now can pull out of the chains.

After finishing, Dave: " I'm very sorry this was the only way I could find. "

Sherry: " Don't mind it to much, it was surprisingly pleasant with a cock like yours. What do you now intend to do? "

Dave determined: " I'm gonna make that godbimbo an offer she can't refuse!"

4th scene:
Dave fucks the Godmilf classical doggstyle while grabbing her arms ( )

After finishing, Dave: "So does our Deal stand?"
Godmilf, very satisfied look on her face: " Yes we have. I surrender and you pleasure me for an unknown time "
Dave: " Thank you, with that I no longer need vacation to get rid of big bouncing tits in my mind.

The End
Author: Meetie
Not a bad idea but I really prefer Lisa Ann instead of your suggection :p

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Another day another delivery girl getting the tip ;)

Enjoy!