What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Go to the first page and look under New Cracks. Go there and in the 2016 Folder on Mega, download the Baka Loader.

Once you have the Bakaloader, download a BCT file or any swf file that is on there. Once you have both, drag and drop any BCT or SWF file into the Bakaloader.

Tell me if it works if you do that.
I tried with Bakaloader v2 and v2.0.0250 from the 2014-2015 archive
It ends up saying "File error ! not a valid SWF file" if i'm using BCT files
The SWF files start the launcher, but i have no image or game playing

If i try with BCT launcher, the BCT file opens, the launcher then gives me the title of the game above, what i think to be a number of scenes under, and a black screen. Can't change scenes either

The 2016 archive doesn't seem to have a bakaloader in it, or i am just really blind

Thanks for helping me Haseo

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Vadim. He is really the only one that makes games on the side. I think it's so he doesn't get rusty or bored.

Anyways, the pictures will go up tomorrow. Expect them before noon.
Nope, this game was made by Serega.
And that's not the only free game made by him he also did Lil Redhood blowjob.

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't have a sexy sister so, have nothing to share :D
Glad the rep system is off, would be full of death threats at this moment because of sexy sister time. And i didn't even say " sexy mother time " :D:D

In other news:

This game is cool, who made this ? the characters has the same style of Magic Book.
I know i repeat myself but you can't deny it :D

Nope, this game was made by Serega.
And that's not the only free game made by him he also did Lil Redhood blowjob.
If my memories serves right, there was more than the blowjob game, wasn't it?

Last edited:

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

... Does that BE Lab game have Portal 2 music in it?...

erichhartmann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't have a sexy sister so, have nothing to share :D
Glad the rep system is off, would be full of death threats at this moment because of sexy sister time. And i didn't even say " sexy mother time " :D:D

In other news:

This game is cool, who made this ? the characters has the same style of Magic Book.

Haha...what a top little game. Love to see the sex scene :p

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There was Blowjob handjob and deepthroat, but there have been several free games with lil red so you could be thinking of one of them.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Fencer said:
That's right! There are two more games: Forest victim and Xmas persent.
But I mentioned the blowjob one cuz it was made by Serega and Haseo said that only Vadim makes free games :p

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haha...what a top little game. Love to see the sex scene :p
You don't actually need to share it. If you click facebook or twitter, a window show up and then if you close, you can press the button on the game to see the sex scene.
The game doesn't recognize if you actually shared on social media or not :p
The sex scene is like one of those with the dildo pet on the MMO game.

erichhartmann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You don't actually need to share it. If you click facebook or twitter, a window show up and then if you close, you can press the button on the game to see the sex scene.
The game doesn't recognize if you actually shared on social media or not :p
The sex scene is like one of those with the dildo pet on the MMO game.
Thankyou for letting me know :)

dmazinger1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last game is Geek Girl Gwen. According to this link would be the game number 228. I'm not premium, just let me see three pages.

w w w.meetandfuckgames.com/free_tour.php?page=1

Please someone could provide captures of all numbered games. Or a numbered listing of all games.

And a doubt: why the numbering of the MnF and BCT games is not the same. For example BCT numbers the game Super whore family with the number 297 (mnf.297.super-whore-family.bct). It does not make sense if the last game according to MnF is 228.

Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score

The last game is Geek Girl Gwen. According to this link would be the game number 228. I'm not premium, just let me see three pages.

Please someone could provide captures of all numbered games. Or a numbered listing of all games.

And a doubt: why the numbering of the MnF and BCT games is not the same. For example BCT numbers the game Super whore family with the number 297 (mnf.297.super-whore-family.bct). It does not make sense if the last game according to MnF is 228.

Go to the main mnf site and at bottom you will see the update history button, enter there and you will see all the games on their site, but without numbering.
About bct numbers, mnf deleted some games from their site so the numbers changed. For example game schoolgirl curse 2 was number 224 and now it's not.

dmazinger1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to the main mnf site and at bottom you will see the update history button, enter there and you will see all the games on their site, but without numbering.
About bct numbers, mnf deleted some games from their site so the numbers changed. For example game schoolgirl curse 2 was number 224 and now it's not.
Sandchainz, thank you very much for the information.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I attached the current list. Warning about this list, they account the games that are on the site as of right now. They do not count the games that were removed because of the CCBill Rules. Don't know what games were removed but someone may.

While I am here the pictures are delayed until Wednesday. I have 2 group projects for my Accounting class so all my free time is used up right now. They are turned in Wednesday morning so that afternoon I can make the pictures. See you guys then!

Attachments

dmazinger1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I attached the current list. Warning about this list, they account the games that are on the site as of right now. They do not count the games that were removed because of the CCBill Rules. Don't know what games were removed but someone may.

While I am here the pictures are delayed until Wednesday. I have 2 group projects for my Accounting class so all my free time is used up right now. They are turned in Wednesday morning so that afternoon I can make the pictures. See you guys then!
xXHaseoXx, thank you very much for your time and work. I would also like to know the deleted games.

Regards.

sandchainz

Reputation score

xXHaseoXx, thank you very much for your time and work. I would also like to know the deleted games.

Regards.
Those I know fro sure that were deleted are: Tsunade and Horse and Big Top Bangeroo.
But they delted more than 10 games, to know thw others have to check the full list.

dmazinger1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Those I know fro sure that were deleted are: Tsunade and Horse and Big Top Bangeroo.
But they delted more than 10 games, to know thw others have to check the full list.
Sandchainz, Thanks for saying two of the missing games. I have looked for them, and they no longer exist in MnF. But if they are in full version on gamesofdesire.

gamesofdesire.com/meet-and-fuck-games/meet-and-fuck-tsunade-and-horse

gamesofdesire.com/meet-and-fuck-games/meet-and-fuck-big-top-bangeroo

Please let someone tell you all the missing games.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sucks that some of the games were removed but I got the cracks so I can't be too worried.
Speaking of cracks I just recently played Super Whore Family and Resident Evil XXX. I can see why people liked those games so much! Especially REXXX, if I didn't already love PinoyToons this would have won me over.(Only complaint I can give is that the zombies' dick heads were painfully red but that would be it)

sandchainz

Reputation score

Sucks that some of the games were removed but I got the cracks so I can't be too worried.
Speaking of cracks I just recently played Super Whore Family and Resident Evil XXX. I can see why people liked those games so much! Especially REXXX, if I didn't already love PinoyToons this would have won me over.(Only complaint I can give is that the zombies' dick heads were painfully red but that would be it)
That's weird someone likes Resident evil, this is the first time I hear that people like it XD

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Pinoy actually just released a Tsunade game not to long ago. You can find it on multiple sites.

Here ya go!

While I am at it, I have the pictures for Nintendo Halloween. Hope you all enjoy it as I made sure to make extras so you guys can see every girl and their costumes. This game was made thanks to everyone so now it's your chance to see what you all helped me make :D

Stay groovy you bastards!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok, backtracking a little, I've been working on the colouring for my Moon Maiden, and I now have a tanned skin version and a light skinned version.

They're both in this google doc.

Which do you think looks better?