What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Forgot big tits and parodies. Behold ! the 10 commandments of MnF polls!

1- Thou shalt add a Mature Character because we all crave for the milf neighbour :D
2- Thou shalt not forget to put a Tit Fuck scene. Have to make some use of those Juggs.
3- Thou shalt have a famous writer idea because if it is "X" idea, i'll vote it because it's freaking "X" ! :D
4- Thou shalt write a sequel of a famous game, because Xmas Payrise 27 is not enough, i want a 28 !
5- Thou shalt write a Parody. Oh Edi, do some dirty stuff :D
6- Thou shalt have huge tits everywhere. How can exist a titfuck scene without huge knockers ? :p
7- Thou shalt have Incest stuff because hot moms banging not sons is always good :D
8- Thou shalt have a scene with more than 2 people. Messy :p
9- Thou shalt have a idea with a famous character, i'm looking at you Tsunade and Mrs Santa and Diva Mizuki :p
10- Thou shalt have a idea with other fetishes, at least to give more competition :D

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

1- Thou shalt add a Mature Character because we all crave for the milf neighbour :D
2- Thou shalt not forget to put a Tit Fuck scene. Have to make some use of those Juggs.
3- Thou shalt have a famous writer idea because if it is "X" idea, i'll vote it because it's freaking "X" ! :D
4- Thou shalt write a sequel of a famous game, because Xmas Payrise 27 is not enough, i want a 28 !
6- Thou shalt have huge tits everywhere. How can exist a titfuck scene without huge knockers ? :p
7- Thou shalt have Incest stuff because hot moms banging not sons is always good :D
9- Thou shalt have a idea with a famous character, i'm looking at you Tsunade and Mrs Santa and Diva Mizuki :p
10- Thou shalt have a idea with other fetishes, at least to give more competition :D

Bravo good sir!!!

Bravo!

And just like any other commandments, not a lot of people follow them except the most popular ones.

Last edited:

rider of death

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Others fetishes? Like footjob, rimjob or even... anal fingering? like a milf showing some dirty move to a virgin man:D

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nearly finished with my International family idea.

Most important things:

Main Charakter: Dimitry, Half Russian ,not bad looking with short blonde hair

Jordan the older sister:
Half-American Cheerleader looking similarly like Juliet Starling from Lollipop Chainsaw (bigger boobs of course^^)
Clothes: (including red-white-straped bikini panties.. and the models name is Jordan Carver if you're interested^^)

Scene:
just with Dick between her big boobs

New older sister Xandria:
Egyptian Beauty

Scene: Have you seen often enough^^ Haseos Signature

Last Scene is all three missionary PoV

Problem is now the younger sister. Plan is half-japanese idol with normal-sized tits but some nice firm legs
Scene: Reverse footjob

But what does she wear? Should be something typical japanese like that japanese school-bathsuit

navy-blue bloomers+white T-shirt

Sexy Maid-costume

or Cosplay of some famous character

What do you say? And to make it easier: Strawpoll xD

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nearly finished with my International family idea.
Urrgh, just a quick question. What happen to the Russian step-mother? :confused:
You know, the one wearing this:

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Urrgh, just a quick question. What happen to the Russian step-mother? :confused:
You know, the one wearing this:
I got a better more fluid idea for a story plot and sadly the mother didn't fit in that plot, but might in a possible sequel^^

erichhartmann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really hope another Superheroine Hijinks game is put out....we need a long hot juicy foursome between the two big-titted mothers and superson and kid pervert :p:p:p

Attachments

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really hope another Superheroine Hijinks game is put out....we need a long hot juicy foursome between the two big-titted mothers and superson and kid pervert :p:p:p
Would like that too. Like an epic comic book fight even with " POW " " WHAM " " IN HER PUSSY " effects :D

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I've got to ask this question seeing that now MNF has been releasing a few of their games on gamesofdesire I must ask: are they trying to get BCT to stop cracking their games? Because the Russian site hasn't been updated except for the crack released by MNF. So what's happening?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, I've got to ask this question seeing that now MNF has been releasing a few of their games on gamesofdesire I must ask: are they trying to get BCT to stop cracking their games? Because the Russian site hasn't been updated except for the crack released by MNF. So what's happening?
The games they have been releasing were to get business from the whole Pokemon Go hype and Big Circus as CCbiil the company that owns the website for MnF decided that real incest, beastiality, and a few other things were not going to be allowed at MnF anymore. MnF didn't want to lose the work so we decided to ask them to put it up on GoD.

I am not at liberty to say what is going on with BCT and MnF but right now we are in fact working really closer to each other. More so than ever. That is all I will say.

In other news I bring with me the first set of picture for Coal Mining, your poll winner.

Enjoy it :D

I also have a funny picture to share tomorrow as I broke the game by accident and something really odd happened lol.

Will share it tomorrow :)

Stay groovy!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's awesome! Where did you find that pic? :)

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY M&F COMMANDMENTS

Attachments

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone play the new game that came out today? Wanted to see if it was a full game or one of those small releases....

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It was a game that focus on gangbang. Of course it would've been good.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone play the new game that came out today? Wanted to see if it was a full game or one of those small releases....
I just finished it. And I can report, that it is a full game.

Also, for those of you wondering, submissions are open again and Vadim is up. so if anyone has an idea they want to submit, I'd be happy to oblige. :D

Plissken58

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have that suggestion for a Jessica Rabbit story with her son? It was in the old MNF topic.

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really like these characters and the series so thought I'd do some fan-art....hoping to do more soon :p:D
Your artwork is not too shabby if I do say so myself and that's saying something considering I can be quite a critique.

Do you happen to have a DeviantArt or any other place online where you show off your skill to the masses?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Does anyone have that suggestion for a Jessica Rabbit story with her son? It was in the old MNF topic.
That topic is long gone. Unless someone saved it, it is long gone.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They released the Pokemon games, probably to make some money because of the vibe of Pokemon GO.