Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

New Game is out:

Hellbound Boobies

erichhartmann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Your artwork is not too shabby if I do say so myself and that's saying something considering I can be quite a critique.

Do you happen to have a DeviantArt or any other place online where you show off your skill to the masses?
Thankyou for the kind words...no DA page but I'm hoping to post a few more Superheroine Hijinks fan pics here soon :)

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New Game is out:

Hellbound Boobies

If mankind end up in big boob fight, most of meet and Fuck cast would win :D
Any kind soul could show the idea to see what goodies this game has ?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I can play it real quick and give you a fast review. A detailed one can come later.

While I do that I will leave these here along with what happens when a MnF game breaks haha.

Enjoy both!

Also I am sorry about the Pictures being out of order. Ever since Imgur updated their system I cannot organize the pictures to save my life. No mater what order I upload them in they will always be out of order as soon as they are up. Try downloading them and see if they keep the names i gave them so they will be in order that way.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The pic where her boobs disappears is weird as hell :D

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a question, did Sin never tried to end his series "Velma got spooked"? Even if the fourth game was less good, the story was interesting so far :p

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just a question, did Sin never tried to end his series "Velma got spooked"? Even if the fourth game was less good, the story was interesting so far :p
He does a sequel a year but I was telling him he should try for 2 this time around. He still needs to wait for his Star Wars idea to be published but after that he may get to work on another Velma sequel.

My review of Hellbound Boobies:

The game was excellent! Has a very long story probably in the top percent in terms of story length on just 1 game. The animations are amazing like always and it goes to show how Kosmos is evolving his game.

The weakest point is the amount of sex scenes. There are only 3 and a cum shot one that occupies the 4th. Along with this the story ends rather abruptly. You think there is going to be a 4th scene but there isn't. The story introduces a bad guy but it doesn't go anywhere. Overall I would give it a 8/10. Needed a proper ending and a 4th official scene. Other than that it was pretty good.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He does a sequel a year but I was telling him he should try for 2 this time around. He still needs to wait for his Star Wars idea to be published but after that he may get to work on another Velma sequel.

My review of Hellbound Boobies:

The game was excellent! Has a very long story probably in the top percent in terms of story length on just 1 game. The animations are amazing like always and it goes to show how Kosmos is evolving his game.

The weakest point is the amount of sex scenes. There are only 3 and a cum shot one that occupies the 4th. Along with this the story ends rather abruptly. You think there is going to be a 4th scene but there isn't. The story introduces a bad guy but it doesn't go anywhere. Overall I would give it a 8/10. Needed a proper ending and a 4th official scene. Other than that it was pretty good.
Hm looks like there is a room for a sequel then.
The scenes are with demons ?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hm looks like there is a room for a sequel then.
The scenes are with demons ?
Yup. The 3 little demons on the cover.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Cool :) Double penetration ?
No. One fucks her mouth, the other her pussy and asshole, and the last gets a titfuck. It stays like that the entire time. The 4th scene should of been a DP but of well.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No. One fucks her mouth, the other her pussy and asshole, and the last gets a titfuck. It stays like that the entire time. The 4th scene should of been a DP but of well.
Boo :p

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I thought the character for Hellbound Boobies was pretty good looking. Too bad they left us with a major and disappointing cliffhanger.

-sigh-

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are your pictures for the day. Enjoy!

Does anyone know if downloading all the pictures fixes them being out of order? Let me know so I can weigh my options on how I upload.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The games they have been releasing were to get business from the whole Pokemon Go hype and Big Circus as CCbiil the company that owns the website for MnF decided that real incest, beastiality, and a few other things were not going to be allowed at MnF anymore. MnF didn't want to lose the work so we decided to ask them to put it up on GoD.
I don't want to start anything especially since I can't post here very often for now, but is there a full list of the things that will be banned from the game ideas? I think it could really help the writers to know what to avoid if they want to win.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't want to start anything especially since I can't post here very often for now, but is there a full list of the things that will be banned from the game ideas? I think it could really help the writers to know what to avoid if they want to win.
I asked for a list but never got a response. I can't really see what got removed except Big Top so I think I will just ask around.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Let's add another Sunday to our lives and with it more pictures of naughty goodness ;)

Sex scenes are coming up so hope you enjoy them :D

Stay groovy you bastards :D