What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Hey, I found BCT's site after a bit of searching, and I signed up. It says I need to activate my account by using an email sent to my email address, but I haven't gotten the email, and there's no way to have them resend it. DO you have any idea what's going on, or am I just being impatient(I signed up last night, so several hours have passed).
I've sent you a PM with relevant information. In the future I'd advice you to scour stickied threads.

rider of death

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This was my review:

I played the new game and I would overall give it a 6/10

You have an open world to explore and you find at least 6 girls to have fun with. The animations are a little rough but not bad. The final scene is just terrible and it ends with a cliffhanger but at least you can replay the game very easily. The worst part is the game took me almost 15 minutes for it to load with a good connection. Everyone faces the same problem.

If Demon comes back he really needs to fix that loading problem.
That also Something i don't get. My idea had more than 4 sex scene so basically, it doesn't follow the rules for sumbition so what did they actually realased it^^. Not that I complain, I love open world game with many girls o play with.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I thought the game was pretty awesome, but good lord was it flaw.

1st things 1st, congrats to Rider for having his idea being made.... even if they didn't give out proper credits to him.

2nd, Elysium isn't Sophitia Alexandra, she's a figment of Patroklos memories of his mother. Which for some reason he envision her in some very scantly clothes, that's not implying anything at all.

3rd, the game it was kinda fun & hearing Soul Calibur BGM was a big bonus, even if it did get redundant after a bit.

However, the design for some of the women were kinda bad. I know DemonRoyal is an ass loving man, but Christ, the ass was so disproportionate. Case in point Setsuka & Elysium.

To be honest what made this game so acceptable was mostly the fact there were 7 sex scenes. Almost as much as an old MNF game.

Overall 7/10

Hope you think of sequel Rider.

rider of death

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I thought the game was pretty awesome, but good lord was it flaw.

1st things 1st, congrats to Rider for having his idea being made.... even if they didn't give out proper credits to him.

2nd, Elysium isn't Sophitia Alexandra, she's a figment of Patroklos memories of his mother. Which for some reason he envision her in some very scantly clothes, that's not implying anything at all.

3rd, the game it was kinda fun & hearing Soul Calibur BGM was a big bonus, even if it did get redundant after a bit.

However, the design for some of the women were kinda bad. I know DemonRoyal is an ass loving man, but Christ, the ass was so disproportionate. Case in point Setsuka & Elysium.

To be honest what made this game so acceptable was mostly the fact there were 7 sex scenes. Almost as much as an old MNF game.

Overall 7/10

Hope you think of sequel Rider.
Well, thanks a lot. It's true that I wanted to make a sequel cause the world of soul calibur is full beautifull women but with the new rule, I gess i'll have to forgot the open world theme idea. Concerning the body proportions, what you say doesn't surprise me cause I had in mind Vadim and Serega style when I created it and I know Demon Royal enough to know he would not be perfect with it. I'm also really glad they realised despite the huge number of sex scene. At least, There is a bit of me in the mnf games now :D.

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, thanks a lot. It's true that I wanted to make a sequel cause the world of soul calibur is full beautifull women but with the new rule, I gess i'll have to forgot the open world theme idea. Concerning the body proportions, what you say doesn't surprise me cause I had in mind Vadim and Serega style when I created it and I know Demon Royal enough to know he would not be perfect with it. I'm also really glad they realised despite the huge number of sex scene. At least, There is a bit of me in the mnf games now :D.
Sorry Rider, but i couldn't hold back ^^ (https ://imgflip.com/i/17oq6k)

Also, I modified my story, added Vegeta saying Kakarot instead of Goku and corrected some mistakes here and there

Dragon Balls Blue (DBB): Vegeta's frustration

The story happens before the apparition of C-19 and C-20, a few weeks after future Trunks warned everyone of the future threat

Looks of Vegeta: standard like in the anime http ://img02.deviantart.net/1572/i/2010/269/4/0/vegeta_cyborg__or_cell_saga_by_spongeboss-d2zjazm.png

Right after the return of Goku and learning he can freely use his Super Saiyan, Vegeta trained to be able to finally surpass him. But until now, his efforts were fruitless. He became more and more restless.

Vegeta in the desert, after releasing part of his anger

VEGETA: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! Me, the prince of Saiyans, is not able to overcome this stupid monkey!! AAAAARGH!!
-another explosion occurs- He must have a secret, something unknown to me.
-Looks like he got an illumination- That's it, he must have learned when training here on Earth!!
- Grinning evily- Ha, you thought you could hide it from me, Kakarot. Well, you shouldn't underestimate me!!

He decided to return to the origins of Goku training: Master Roshi's house

New scenery: Master Roshi's house, looking like a battle occurred (turned furnitures, holes in the walls, etc.)

VEGETA - looks furious, like usual: You better spit your secret, old man! My patience has limits!

Roshi: Also, like in the anime,
http: //vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/0/02/Master_roshi.png/revision/latest?cb=20140801094833

ROSHI- looks scared to death, back against a wall: I swear, I don't have a single idea of what you're talking about.

VEGETA: Don't lie to me! It's impossible for Kakarot to be more powerful than me, you must the one who gave him a trick to become like this!

ROSHI: WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! I'm not his only master, so he could have learned it from someone ….
- Roshi looks like he got a wonderful idea then become serious, close to creepy- Fine, I'll tell you the truth. But first, let me ask you a few questions.

VEGETA: I don't have time for this, old man! I'll kill you if you don't tell me right now!

ROSHI: But you'll have to because I'll show you the secret behind Goku's strength, but first I need to know if you know the basics for it. And if you kill me, you won't find anyone else you could learn it from.

VEGETA - thinking for a second and then calm down- Fine, I'll answer. But if tricked me…

ROSHI: It's okay, it's okay. First, are you a virgin?

VEGETA: A what?

ROSHI- Thinking- It'll be easier than I expected- Speaking again to Vegeta- Looks like I was right. You don't know about sex and the power of the blue balls, aren't you?

VEGETA- getting more and more irritated- What kind of nonsense are you spouting, old man? I know every single source of power and any kind of training that existed in my world.

ROSHI: Sure, you know them from your world, but this technique only exist on Earth. Goku learned it by coincidence. Indeed, when he was young, he was like you: only thinking about training and becoming restless. But without knowing it, he accumulated the power of the blue balls. Like you are too!

VEGETA- Surprised- What are you saying? Am I performing a new kind of training without knowing it?

ROSHI: I think so, but it's because you are unaware of it until a certain point that you are still not aware of it. To come back to what I was saying, this technique come for accumulating your power into a special part of your body - your penis, to be more precise- until you find a person on which you can release. The liberation of this power will make you jump to a new level of power you didn't even imagine to reach!

VEGETA: In my penis?? That's how Kakarot become a Super Saiyan?

ROSHI: I can't be sure of that, but like I said you could reach a power far beyond your wildest dreams. Maybe it's the key for you

VEGETA- Becoming hyped about it- Fine old man. Now tell me how Kakarot did it!

ROSHI: Maybe it'll be for the best that you see it from Goku himself. Mmmh, from the hour, I think we're right on time.

Master Roshi opens a drawer with a TV inside and then push a few buttons. The screen flickers and then a new scene appear

Sex scene 1

Inside Goku's home, in the bedroom, Goku and Chichi are fucking like in this scene: http: //rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1866663#search=Chichi

CHICHI: Quickly, my love. It's been sooooo long. How much time do you think I waited to have this wonderful cock inside me again?

GOKU: Don't worry Chichi, I'm as packed up as you! Piccolo is training Gohan, so we have all day for this!

CHICHI: Ooooh, please, shut up and fuck me already!!

After the scene, Vegeta's face like http: //images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121222112032/dragonball/images/8/8a/VegetaShocked(BoG).png

! You only Vegeta's face and master Roshi

VEGETA: Wh… What is this?

ROSHI-Serious face like this one http ://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/3/30/Master_Roshi_angry.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20110927132935-
This is sex. The ultimate way of releasing your power the most efficiently. But for that you need to…

Unzoom until you see Vegeta with a raging boner through his pants. Roshi looks like he go into a panic

VEGETA: What is this? What is going on with my body? I feel like my penis will explode

ROSHI: DON'T TOUCH IT!! You got it quicker than expected: you are at the state "Boner", the last stage of the training. If you come to just touch your penis right now, it could explode and you'd have to start again from zero. Your frustration didn't arrange things.

VEGETA- clenching his teeth: I …can't… Not now… Not so I can surpass him

ROSHI- Becoming serious again: That's the spirit! Now you have to find a bitch to mate and release all your power. With this, I'm sure you can become even more strong than before.

VEGETA: Fine… But… How do I find a… "bitch"?

ROSHI - Smiling : It just happen that I know someone who's more than willing to find a partner to … train. You know her, I think… But let me tell you this, she'll be a tough opponent for you.

VEGETA: That's alright… I am… The prince… Of the Saiyans.

ROSHI: Good, but let me give you some advices before your battle...

Full of hope, Vegeta took out the quicker he could to his destination,

Master Roshi, waving at him

ROSHI: Well, it seems that those hidden cameras were more than worth it after all. Hehehe, I'm touching myself tonight (yes Deadpool reference)

Meanwhile at Brief's Mansion:

Capsule house: http ://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/4/40/CapsuleCorp.Ep.50.GT.png/revision/latest?cb=20120604181310

Surprising thing to know, Bulma Brief is still a virgin. But a virgin with a strong sexual drive. It was in her family's genes. Desperately, during years and years, she tried to seduce Yamcha but he always thought she was pure. Thus, she was building her sexual drive and couldn't let it out even while masturbating all day. That's where we find her.

Bulma's looks:
http ://jay-marvel.deviantart.com/art/Bulma-Briefs-505034960
http ://jay-marvel.deviantart.com/art/Bulma-Briefs-Cell-Saga-523345897?q=sort%3Atime%20((bulma)%20AND%20(by%3AJay-Marvel))&qo=4

You see Bulma crouched before an half-opened door and peeking through it. She seems to masturbate

BULMA: Damn Yamcha, even after all those years, he never laid a hand on me!! And I'm so hot right now mainly because of those two!

Sex scene 2: doggystyle

Inside the laboratory, you see Dr Brief and his wife, fucking doggy style. Dr. Brief's cat is looking from a corner of the place under a table

Mrs Brief: https ://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4236909

Dr. Brief: https ://jctunesmusic.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/drbriefpes.png with a penis a little smaller than Goku and Vegeta

Laboratory like in the anime (didn't find a good picture)

Mrs. BRIEF: Darling, you really can't hold back, can you? You always want to do it whenever and wherever it pleases. What if our daughter hear it?

Dr Brief: Well, it's not like you hate it. And you always tempt me with this amazing body of yours.

Mrs. BRIEF: Right! And now, pound my ass as much as you want!

After the scene, you see Bulma in the same position, moving her hand a bit more frankly

BULMA- Clenching her teeth- How can they fuck so much at their age? They're making me so horny. If this continue, I'll end up raping any male which come to my sight! I NEED TO FUCK!

Suddenly Vegeta appear behind her, his eyes red from horniness (the rape train has come) and rip her shirt, exposing her breasts (like in most M&F games)

VEGETA: WOMAN! I have come to fuck you! I don't care whether you want it or not! No woman ever resited the pirince of Saiyan! But with your help, I'll finally surpass Kakarot!

Sex Scene 3: Titfuck

Vegeta push Bulma on her back. You only see the upper side of her body and Vegeta's hands on her shoulders

VEGETA: I'll first use your huge package up here

BULMA- eyes wide open, a little angry- Wait, you don't intend to… I'm not even a bit interested in you after what you did! Don't you remember you nearly killed us all?

Then Vegeta expose his penis against her breasts

BULMA: Surprised and thinking- Whoa , his cock is huge! Maybe, just a little, it could calm me down. Then that will be all.

VEGETA: What… What is this feeling? It's so… good. I can't stop myself.

Then he proceed to titfuck her

After Vegeta came

BULMA: Thinking and an aroused look- Wow, I nearly came too! No, no! Focus, Bulma, you can't let him go any further! But if he were to force on me…

Sex scene 4

VEGETA: This is not enough! More, more of this pleasure

Position like this: https ://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5139458 You see Vegeta's full body too (so you see him get into SS mode)

VEGETA- Thinking- Alright, what he told me worked until now. I'll do it, I know I can!

BULMA: W…Wait! My heart is not ready yet! You can't do that now! -Thinking- God, it felt so good just with my boobs, if he were to penetrate me, I wouldn't be able to hold back

VEGETA: Too Late, woman!

At the last speed of sex,

VEGETA- Screaming- IT'S OVER 9000!- And become a Super Saiyan

After this

Vegeta naked in SS mode, still in the room like this http ://orig09.deviantart.net/b337/f/2012/239/9/a/yelling_by_vegeta_sensei-d5cli5i.jpg

VEGETA: Laughing- HAHAHAHA! Now, Kakarot, I have enough strenght to beat you and everyone in my way! You better be prepared because here I come!

Suddenly, Bulma appear behind him (looks like a shadow, you don't see her face, just red eyes)

BULMA: Not enough… I need… more… I held back… far too long… to let it end now… -Jumping on him- I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY!

Unzoom, you are back in Master's Roshi house, with Roshi standing before the TV with a nosebleed

ROSHI: Hehe, I'm not master for nothing… Well how about I sell this recording to Yamcha now?

THE END!!

Also, i made a poll to see the one you would like to see in scene 2 fucking Mrs Brief ;) I'll wait 2-3 days so you have a little time :D

http ://vote.pollcode.com/87591169 (delete the space between the http and the ":", i'm still not at 15 posts :p)

Once again, if you have some advices or something to say about my story, go for it ;)

Attachments

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Another day another set of lesbians fucking each other. Pretty good day overall ;)

Enjoy!

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sword, demonroyal is an ass man. It is pretty much stated in all his stuff.

Even his tumblr is full of women with big asses. It is his fetish, his motto, his mojo. It is a situation that, if it is unreal for you, is a fetish for other. Same way as Vadim and his big boobs.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Whoa hold on there. I already said I knew that Squall, in fact I think MNF could benefit on having more ass lovers. But I'm still saying that it was very disproportionate. Hell that Tracy gif u got there has a much better design than what he did the Soul Calibur game.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whoa hold on there. I already said I knew that Squall, in fact I think MNF could benefit on having more ass lovers. But I'm still saying that it was very disproportionate. Hell that Tracy gif u got there has a much better design than what he did the Soul Calibur game.
This size ?

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay, I have it, I got a new Laptop a while ago and it seems ccBill don't except payments from it. I still had my old one, so I was able to register this time but still I need a way to pay on my new Laptop too.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

200th post!

I wish MnF would show more ass...I love the booty:cool:
Congrats dude :D

Okay, I have it, I got a new Laptop a while ago and it seems ccBill don't except payments from it. I still had my old one, so I was able to register this time but still I need a way to pay on my new Laptop too.
Good you were able to figure it dude!

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This was my review:

I played the new game and I would overall give it a 6/10

You have an open world to explore and you find at least 6 girls to have fun with. The animations are a little rough but not bad. The final scene is just terrible and it ends with a cliffhanger but at least you can replay the game very easily. The worst part is the game took me almost 15 minutes for it to load with a good connection. Everyone faces the same problem.

If Demon comes back he really needs to fix that loading problem.
Maaaan and I was looking forward to the cumshot scene! Oh well, I guess I'll have to be greatful for the games as they are.

In other news the date for my job to start got pulled to Friday so this will probably be my last post for a while. Hope you guys get lots of sweet cracks and I'll be back before you know it! I leave you all with a parting meme.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That strange, it shouldn't matter which laptop you're using since it should be register under your credit card.

This size ?

Your pic isn't working for some reason.

In other news the date for my job to start got pulled to Friday so this will probably be my last post for a while. Hope you guys get lots of sweet cracks and I'll be back before you know it! I leave you all with a parting meme.
Hope to see you soon Dylan. You and your memes will be missed. Good luck with the job.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That strange, it shouldn't matter which laptop you're using since it should be register under your credit card.

Your pic isn't working for some reason.

Hope to see you soon Dylan. You and your memes will be missed. Good luck with the job.
Here

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay, I've been keeping the results pages for the two polls I made open in a couple of tabs to keep an eye on them, and I'm bored of keeping them open now.
So, for those interested, here's the results.

The first poll was to find out who people found most attractive between D.Va, Pharah and Symmetra. After 151 votes, in third place is Symmetra with 24 votes, in second is D.Va with 62, and Pharrah wins with 65.
To be honest, I'm kinda surprised by these results. I was half expecting D.Va to win by a landslide.

The second poll was to decide a SWF reserve characters eye colour, red or silver.
Winning by just a couple of votes, the outcome is Silver.

There may be more votes after I post this, but I just can't be bothered to keep checking anymore.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We are almost done with Fairly Odd Fuck Parents. Just 3 more sets after this one so hope you continue to like it!

rider of death

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well now my soul calibur SURPRISINGLY came out, my goal is to make my Leila Bomb idea win. I also had a dead or alive idea but i don't think it would fit with the new rule. Maybe i'll change it someday.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well now my soul calibur SURPRISINGLY came out, my goal is to make my Leila Bomb idea win. I also had a dead or alive idea but i don't think it would fit with the new rule. Maybe i'll change it someday.
Now that you won an idea I will have to push your ideas to the side for a few rounds. This is so that others can get an equal chance to win and plus if we at MnF win an idea and get it published we also take a few rounds off to keep everything fair. Will let you know when you can submit things again.

In the mean time here are the 2nd to last set of pictures for FOFP. Enjoy!