What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Good luck :D

Sorry about the delay but family have been over here like crazy lol. Can't get privacy at least not without ruining the lives of my Nieces and Nephew lol.

Here are your pictures for Fairly Odd Fuck Parents. Enjoy :D

And Here come my Nieces and Nephews now lol. Take care everybody :)

And when I e-mail them ,what should I write? What inforamtion do they need?
PS: and wich author is it at the moment

Last edited:

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You have an open world to explore and you find at least 6 girls to have fun with. The animations are a little rough but not bad. The final scene is just terrible and it ends with a cliffhanger. You will either like it or love it. Who knows if MnF will keep him on though.
Quick question, i´m not a member so i can´t played but you say the game has 6 girls(that means 6 scenes) but the rules says there can be only 4 scenes, so what happened??????

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And when I e-mail them ,what should I write? What inforamtion do they need?
PS: and wich author is it at the moment
Artists are taking a break this round. No Submissions at all.

In the Email you should write how you are having problems getting a payment through. It should be short and to the point.

Quick question, i´m not a member so i can´t played but you say the game has 6 girls(that means 6 scenes) but the rules says there can be only 4 scenes, so what happened??????
The rules are for the main artists. Pinoy, rawart, and Demon will follow their own rules since they come in when they are ready, not when anyone tells them so. Still if I were anyone writing ideas I would make a game with 4 scenes and add extras but tell Pinoy and Demon that if they can they should add more. That way you still have your game without having to lose anything. It's communicating without directly communicating with them.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Huh, Demonroyal is back.
I didn't play the first game they made but I'm ready to give them another chance. The cover art looks good (girl drooling cum is enough to catch my interest!)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I didn't play the first game they made but I'm ready to give them another chance. The cover art looks good (girl drooling cum is enough to catch my interest!)
That Title scene is not in the game. The rest of the game does not look like the title at all.

Astromormy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where can I play the new game that was just released today? I'm looking in the 2016 folder, but I don't see it.

rider of death

Demon Girl
Reputation score

WAIT a minute there, i wrote a soul calibur idea that has the exact same name and last time haseo submited it for me, it didn't win SO HOW?

rider of death

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OH GOD IT MY IDEA

You will have to google it. I do not give out their address freely since they screen all new members and those members have to be members for 2 weeks and participate in their website before getting access to their downloads section. All the links in the front page are what I and BCT have but if you feel you want to find something more concrete the just google for them. You will find their forum eventually.

BCT cracks are all voted on so more attractive games are released first. They could be cracked but it really depends on who votes for what.

I played the new game and I would overall give it a 6/10

You have an open world to explore and you find at least 6 girls to have fun with. The animations are a little rough but not bad. The final scene is just terrible and it ends with a cliffhanger. You will either like it or love it. Who knows if MnF will keep him on though.

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OH GOD IT MY IDEA
Does it mean that you won without knowing (i doubt about it) or that someone stole your idea?

Well i played the demo of Tsunade's Debt by Demonroyal. I don't think it was bad but there were plenty of room for improvement. Let's wait and see :p

rider of death

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does it mean that you won without knowing (i doubt about it) or that someone stole your idea?
This is definitely my idea. I post it on the forum like one year ago and haseo submitted it for me back then. However it lost the round and i didn't post it since then. Ask haseo, this is the very first idea i created. That means they kept it in a box and that they now publish it without even mentioning my name. I'm pretty pissed off.

Go there if you want to read the original script:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26300&page=172

Last edited:

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is definitely my idea. I post it on the forum like one year ago and haseo submitted it for me back then. However it lost the round and i didn't post it since then. Ask haseo, this is the very first idea i created. That means they kept it in a box and that they now publish it without even mentioning my name. I'm pretty pissed off.
Wow, we can all understand that :eek: The least they could do is, like you said, mention your name or something.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Go there if you want to read the original script:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26300&page=17
Holy shit, it IS your idea! :eek:
Also, it's this page.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26300&page=172

Well, um, congratulations? I guess. :confused::)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Where can I play the new game that was just released today? I'm looking in the 2016 folder, but I don't see it.
New games are not cracked until 6 months later. That is BCT's deal with MnF to keep giving them business. You will have to wait or buy a MnF sub lol.

OH GOD IT MY IDEA
I thought the title was familiar lol. Basically once in awhile they will take an idea that lost and make a game for it. There is no way of knowing who is chosen or why. It just happens lol. I would of said something but your name isn't in the Title. It's yours alright some artists just don't include the name at times.

Either way congrats :D

While I am here I will drop these off while I am here!

and

The next poll is up so come in and vote away :)

Stay groovy you bastards!

Astromormy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OHHHHH, my bad, I thought Soul Caliber was a new game that BCT cracked, not a new one from MnF.

rider of death

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am glad to have my idea made of course, but having my name not mentionned while they are going to make money with it kinda sucks. Even more, it make it easier to win a poll when one of your idea has already been realised. Can't they actually just add it or Something? I mean it's not like it would take them to much time-_-.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

OHHHHH, my bad, I thought Soul Caliber was a new game that BCT cracked, not a new one from MnF.
No problem dude lol

I am glad to have my idea made of course, but having my name not mentionned while they are going to make money with it kinda sucks. Even more, it make it easier to win a poll when one of your idea has already been realised. Can't they actually just add it or Something? I mean it's not like it would take them to much time-_-.
I will ask the artists to see if they can add your name in there.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

How is the Soul Cal game? I know DR has been around a long time, but his work isn't my favorite.

More of the same?

Astromormy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I found BCT's site after a bit of searching, and I signed up. It says I need to activate my account by using an email sent to my email address, but I haven't gotten the email, and there's no way to have them resend it. DO you have any idea what's going on, or am I just being impatient(I signed up last night, so several hours have passed).

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

How is the Soul Cal game? I know DR has been around a long time, but his work isn't my favorite.

More of the same?
This was my review:

I played the new game and I would overall give it a 6/10

You have an open world to explore and you find at least 6 girls to have fun with. The animations are a little rough but not bad. The final scene is just terrible and it ends with a cliffhanger but at least you can replay the game very easily. The worst part is the game took me almost 15 minutes for it to load with a good connection. Everyone faces the same problem.

If Demon comes back he really needs to fix that loading problem.