What's new

Masamusume Demon Moon and Ushiero Bunny-Knight (not a progress update)

OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] Masamusume Demon Moon and Ushiero Bunny-Knight

thanks!, but really guys, im pretty bad at animating, its gonna take a while for anything to look like i want

heres some badly compressed gifs of some stuff i did today

OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

got some help from ky to fix the parallax effect on the backgrounds, so atleast it doesnt look like the moon is chasing you, and was aplying around with some enemy behavior stuff

(still badly compressed....)

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hell yeah

HELL yeah

it it looks looks so so fucking fucking good GOOD

hell yeah

i want to focus on making the games enjoyable on their own.
hell tyeah

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looking great so far! Keep up the good work!:D

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Does she lose her clothes when she jumps/moves? Can't quite tell.

OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

haha yeh, thats some run/jump cycle template im using, gonna replace it later on

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No no no, don't do that!

I like the idea. Kind of like bayonetta when she's using her full power, she can't use the hair to cover her body. MC looks ninja'y and that clothing could be MADE of shadows?

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

No no no, don't do that!

I like the idea. Kind of like bayonetta when she's using her full power, she can't use the hair to cover her body. MC looks ninja'y and that clothing could be MADE of shadows?
That'd be understandable if it was doing that if she was attacking, but loosing clothes while moving only for them to reappear when idle? That sounds dumb.

Her being Bayonetta-esque doesn't even make sense in the first place since you can clearly see her katana sheathe strapped to her waist.

OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it might work for another game idea, but for now, i wanna keep it simple
plus im trying to stay away from ingame lore for my games at the moment apart from "mess up the bad guy"

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That'd be understandable if it was doing that if she was attacking, but loosing clothes while moving only for them to reappear when idle? That sounds dumb.

Her being Bayonetta-esque doesn't even make sense in the first place since you can clearly see her katana sheathe strapped to her waist.
She's obviously not a full-fledged kunoichi. So being forced to use her shadow powers to prevent the raping before she's ready to makes it difficult to both move and maintain her concentration.

And it's not as if she could have the sheath strapped to her in ANY OTHER FUCKING WAY THAN ATTACHED DIRECTLY TO HER CLOTHES RIGHT???? RIGHT????

I swear, it's as if you have no imagination at all.

it might work for another game idea, but for now, i wanna keep it simple
plus im trying to stay away from ingame lore for my games at the moment apart from "mess up the bad guy"
Fair enough. Fuck that other guy tho, he's an asshole...

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp, the joke and sarcasm seems to get out of hand. :p

DO YOU SEE ANY OTHER ACCESSORIES NEAR HER WAIST?? NO!! I DON'T SEE A FUCKING BELT! WHAT, DOES SHE HAVE A FUCKING SKIN DISEASE THAT MAKES A WOODEN SHEATH GROW OUT OF HER HIP BONE??
To be fair, he could have suggesting that the sword is simply floating on her back using the same mojo that moves that flying fox mask or something.

She's obviously not a full-fledged kunoichi. So being forced to use her shadow powers to prevent the raping before she's ready to makes it difficult to both move and maintain her concentration.
And it's not as if she could have the sheath strapped to her in ANY OTHER FUCKING WAY THAN ATTACHED DIRECTLY TO HER CLOTHES RIGHT???? RIGHT????
I swear, it's as if you have no imagination at all.
And again to be fair, naked during movement is just a bad taste, like an uncalled and forced sexual fanservice, and it could reduce the overall excitement when she's actually get into the real 'action'.

Last edited:
OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

haha yeah i prefer when a character is clothed, i mean noa from ky's demo is wearing a poofy undersuit and then super bulky armor, and shes my favorite from his game characters (even from the ones no one has seen)

thinking about putting up a in progress build just to let people look at something, but im still thinking about it

also i might put cutscenes in the game, but with no text (no lore) or anything fancy , it would just be animations playing out at the start of the game to explain the fox mask, and at the end while the credits scroll by

also like i said, there would be pixel cgs, but im still thinking how im going to implement them, and also decide on a style for when i draw the main character in higher res, thinking a style like disgaea

(btw any tags i should put on this thread, cause i really dont know)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

thinking about putting up a in progress build just to let people look at something, but im still thinking about it
You do you, man. There is no rush from us. :)

(btw any tags i should put on this thread, cause i really dont know)
I can start you off.

OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks!

(if anyone sees a tag that should be on here, put them in, i dont mind)

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks!

(if anyone sees a tag that should be on here, put them in, i dont mind)
I want to contribute! :D

Oh and Heiyuu, just wanna ask something, so does both of the games will implement the H just like Eroico and Kurovadis? In which after taking some damage (or dying) you can be stunned and enemy will rush to 'do' you? Or do you have some other mechanics in mind? I will be fine with anything you decided by the way.

OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I want to contribute! :D

Oh and Heiyuu, just wanna ask something, so does both of the games will implement the H just like Eroico and Kurovadis? In which after taking some damage (or dying) you can be stunned and enemy will rush to 'do' you? Or do you have some other mechanics in mind? I will be fine with anything you decided by the way.
yeah it would be pretty similar!
masamusume will use a 3 hit meter, on the 4th hit you'll be stunned, and if you either get h'd or are able to get up before that, it'll go back to 0
ushiero will implement a meter bar instead that will change the color of it and also the character portrait, but use the same idea as masamusume
though cgs will probably work in a different way

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah it would be pretty similar!
masamusume will use a 3 hit meter, on the 4th hit you'll be stunned, and if you either get h'd or are able to get up before that, it'll go back to 0
ushiero will implement a meter bar instead that will change the color of it and also the character portrait, but use the same idea as masamusume
though cgs will probably work in a different way
Sometime, simple is simply best. :D

Welp, i will be lying if i say i can wait for any of these two games to come out. ;)

OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

welp, i'll try my best lol

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm impatient too to try those babes :D