What's new

Masamusume Demon Moon and Ushiero Bunny-Knight (not a progress update)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
hey there everyone sorry for my absence, ive been busy with work and yeah like its been mentioned before my laptop died, ive tried to get hdd adapter and got it, but currently the laptop im using doesnt accept usb3 devices and so i havent been able to verify if my files are ruined or not. for now ive just been focusing on saving money to just get a new rig, apart from that ive still been drawing, but nothing important, for now i'll leave ya with some lame stuff ive been doing for fun
damn.. I loved Kurovadis, and I loved the character. Love your art, too. Is there a page where you dump all of your art, except your blog? If there is, please link it. Also good luck with the games you were working on. Losing progress/data sucks, I feel ya

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Someone necroed the thread and it got the Unknowns/Hiatus prefix. But then I remembered that GUC is no longer the place for this thread so I moved it to gen discussion, losing it's prefixes.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
The artist is active on baraag/twitter, but he hasn't mentioned the game in a LOOOONG while. So it's safe to assume that it was abandoned

OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yeah just gonna confirm for ya guys, both games are pretty dead, sorry i haven't been around, life has kept me busy.
main issue for ushiero and masamusume is all the work files were lost on my old hdd, theres no way for me to get them out unless i sent it to a lab which is impossible in my situation.
for now im not doing any game stuff, but theres been a few ideas ive kicked around but i just don't have the time, if anyone just wants to keep up with me, heres my dont need to have an account.

anyhow, sorry to necro my own thread, but i rather people just know whats going on.
thanks again for the support.
(heres some of the ideas ive kicked around, but again probably best not to get your hopes up).

Attachments