What's new

ACT Maoh Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Maoh Armor

tested this game once before on xp and it worked fine for me gona try on win7 and see if win7 likes it or not if not well i don't care to much.

edit: nope not win 7 just u'r computers being bitches to u guys

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok ... I used to have this game on my laptop running fine and never had any problems. Now everytime I start the game I get a white screen saying: "Loading..."
Then 2 windows popup, probably errors messages and then after clicking ok on both of them I just see a white screen and that's it.
Anyone knows how to fix this?

Tericonio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok ... I used to have this game on my laptop running fine and never had any problems. Now everytime I start the game I get a white screen saying: "Loading..."
Then 2 windows popup, probably errors messages and then after clicking ok on both of them I just see a white screen and that's it.
Anyone knows how to fix this?

Start - > Regional and Language -> Regional and Language-> Locales (Japan)
Location ( Japan)

Advanced Tab -> JAPAN

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah... I have my Location set for Japan. But it says my computer isn't compatible with the version of the download i have... Huh?

Tericonio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah... I have my Location set for Japan. But it says my computer isn't compatible with the version of the download i have... Huh?
Find Your Version Windows XP SP (license) (torrent search). then For the first time you instals your computer (or download Virtual PC 2007 or Virtual BOX and instal license Windows XP SP1 or XP SP2 At this Virtual Mashines)

We need to find assembly Windows XP SP1 or SP2 with the Japanese language and Libraries

E

ecoISDP

I believe that I'm second to request it but can someone please upload this to something other than rapidshare ? I can't download from there, the DM just throws errors my way.

Tericonio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe that I'm second to request it but can someone please upload this to something other than rapidshare ? I can't download from there, the DM just throws errors my way.
Re-upload

Luppikun

I speak only Russian and a very poor knowledge of colloquial English speech :D

Luppikun
Forget it, not worth the pain... :D :p

Last edited:

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tericonio. I don't mean to come off as rude or anything. I just can't understand stuff that isn't in really good English when I'm really tired. I get lost.

Tericonio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tericonio. I don't mean to come off as rude or anything. I just can't understand stuff that isn't in really good English when I'm really tired. I get lost.

(This Russian forum) (screnshotes Japan locale)

how to install the Japanese language

Last edited:

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you... When in doubt, use less words. Harder to confuse people then. :D

E

ecoISDP

Or get a new pc.

Well, a new harddisk would do, but why stop at just that?
Already got the 1.5tb one recently, and I'm not stopping at just that! Pretty soon I'm gonna get gtx460 and reformat from 32bit to 64bit. I've been ignoring my pc for too long.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ending with all the confusion here...
All you have to do (besides changing the regional settings to japanese) is change the data format to japanese.

Have fun.

Hayabusa15

Reputation score

Sorry, but does can anyone reupload? Can't find this game anywhere. :(

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

(bad link, use the one in the next post)

The amount of H doesn't seem to be worth the effort of getting good at the game, though...

Last edited:

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

rapidgator net/file/36647333/

The amount of H doesn't seem to be worth the effort of getting good at the game, though...
The fuck is that link? It spams ads at me like a machinegun, and the actuall download is an installer for crap-software cheaply disguised as a rar file.

Status
Not open for further replies.