What's new

ACT Maoh Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Maoh Armor

They just flap around, but unless you use the up attack(and hence use energy) to kill them, they make it a pain to jump in order to dodge other things.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I just find it difficult to attack down stairs, but then again, that's probably because I'm a dumbass and didn't even think of using the down attack WITHOUT jumping until now.

*seriously JUST thought that up midpost*

Ermz

Lurker
Reputation score

They just flap around, but unless you use the up attack(and hence use energy) to kill them, they make it a pain to jump in order to dodge other things.
OH there's an up attack......yea that makes it easier than getting to the highest ground of the level then jumping and attacking them slowly to death

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Got past the third stage, but can't get past the fourth with those damn plant whip things. Blast them and their seemingly infinite range!

Reputation score

Got past the third stage, but can't get past the fourth with those damn plant whip things. Blast them and their seemingly infinite range!
They do have infinite range, sort of. As long as the dryad is on the screen, she can hit you. All you have to do is move out of the little targetting reticle and the attack won't hit you. And when they're targetting is the perfect time to hit them. What's more, hitting a dryad causes her to cancel her attack.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Now, the question is if anyone else here who has gotten the program to work is using that.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The best thing I can suggest Cybeast would be to download a different extractor program and use that to extract, see if that fixes it. I think the one I'm using is called Winzip.

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Guy's can someone upload this to something other than rapidshare if its not too much to ask, my PC is having a problem with rapidshare at the moment

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

The best thing I can suggest Cybeast would be to download a different extractor program and use that to extract, see if that fixes it. I think the one I'm using is called Winzip.
how to open it using winzip, since it's an exe file? o.o?

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, I thought that was the zip file giving you the problem. Ok not sure then.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

there is only one cg? and also nonreplayable in menu T_T TT_TT

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Doesnt work for me.

I get Now Loading and the bar fills up but doesnt seem to go any further then that.

I get 2 warnings though.
Both have something to do with player followed by a bunch of gibberish moonspeakcrap
Exactly the same thing, here is the two errors.

Attachments

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

has anyone else got the cg "other" than the one from the first boss?

i was sent to stage four after that,, i beat the boss(es?) but i got no cg, all i had was the ability to use the bosses powers (like the powerpunch)

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm doing something wrong here, but I both get the two errors aforementioned, and have my screen upside down still, how can I fix those? Particularly interested in fixing my screen...

Status
Not open for further replies.