ACT Maoh Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Maoh Armor

Erm, what are the game controls again? I can't seem to get past the main menu...
Z is jump, x is fire, c is adding another layer of armor when your bar is full, spacebar is. . . something. One of those should do it for you.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

is this just me, or when I try to double click it, it says "auto extractor" and when I choose where to extract it, it open 2 dialog boxes in japanese that I can't read, and then do nothing?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

is this just me, or when I try to double click it, it says "auto extractor" and when I choose where to extract it, it open 2 dialog boxes in japanese that I can't read, and then do nothing?
anyone? T.T

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Did you try clicking the option on the left?)

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Z is jump, x is fire, c is adding another layer of armor when your bar is full, spacebar is. . . something. One of those should do it for you.
Spacebar is pause.

Also, anyone know specifically how to dodge the giant bug thing's laser in the second stage?

Reputation score

Get up on a coffin or similar platform and jump just after the burst comes out. There's actually a slight delay between the attack appearing and it actually being able to deal damage, which is annoying as hell because you'll mistime the jump if you dodge just before the shot appears.

Also, you have to fight him four times in that stage, and he's harder each time, so get ready for some bullshit.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Heh, I keep dying on the way to the third XD

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

my error:

up: first dialog box

bottom: 2nd dialog box

anyone can help? >.<

and before any of you ask, I've installed and always use JP language

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Have you tried downloading again? It may be you have a corrupted file.

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

Get up on a coffin or similar platform and jump just after the burst comes out. There's actually a slight delay between the attack appearing and it actually being able to deal damage, which is annoying as hell because you'll mistime the jump if you dodge just before the shot appears.

Also, you have to fight him four times in that stage, and he's harder each time, so get ready for some bullshit.
Yeah, and as far as I know, that is the end of the game, unless there is more and I somehow don't know about it, lol.

Hentai wise, I'm pretty sure it is just the pic that you get at the end of the first level and the game over pic (I guess you can also count the flower enemy if you just imagine what exactly is happening behind the petals when you get captured). Personally, I enjoyed the game, It was pretty fun, if a bit frustrating.

Icegecko

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi, first time poster long time lurker.

You don't have to time your jump perfectly there is a platform you can jump on in the middle of the room to avoid getting hit by the laser.(I found this out by accident, its really not obvious that its not just part of the background) Best way to kill the boss is to jump up there when its gonna fire and press down and attack to throw those little arrows that charms monsters, right after the laser finishes.

I loved this game and was disapointed it was over so quick. I would not call this a hentai game though. It falls more into the echi category. This is bad fapping material. Except the ONE Echi Lesbo cgi you get when you beat the first boss. (you dont even really see anything. Its still echi just borderline hentai)
Another let down is that beating the game doesn't give you anything either. Not even one little echi picture. (you do get new powers if you want to play through the short game again though. Like you did with the first boss)

For those who can't get past the sexy plant monsters just push or lure a monster in and pass while its chewing (or mating?) with it. The ''charm'' arrows are good for this purpose.

P.S. I cannot get japanesse settings to work on this computer. Even if I have a windows cd. But I was able to play this game anyway... I just get a little error sound whenever a level loads and when I close the game there are little windows with internal 1/0 error written on them. Maybe the problems people are having is more a os problem? I have windows xp pro, maybe this game doesn't work on vista.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Weird, I didn't need language settings to do this

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

my error:

up: first dialog box

bottom: 2nd dialog box

anyone can help? >.<

and before any of you ask, I've installed and always use JP language

anyone can help? I've tried to re-download it, but still same problem >.<

Reputation score

...You don't have to time your jump perfectly there is a platform you can jump on in the middle of the room to avoid getting hit by the laser.(I found this out by accident, its really not obvious that its not just part of the background) Best way to kill the boss is to jump up there when its gonna fire and press down and attack to throw those little arrows that charms monsters, right after the laser finishes...
Well yeah, there's that. I didn't bother mentioning it though, because you can't really counterattack very well from there. Unless he uses the laser early in the fight, you'll pretty much have to run across half the room to get back and counterattack in time, which doesn't sound so hard until you consider the fact that if you got up on that platform, there are likely to be skeletons roaming about, since the boss likes to summon a bunch of skeletons just before chargin' his lazor.

Icegecko

Lurker
Reputation score

Its easy to position him where you want. He is always going forwards a little bit and you can push him back with your attacks. LIke I said once you have done that you can just shoot little arrows at him with the down and attack button from the platform right after the lazor blast(its one of the only times his shields are down), I just get down from there to kill the skeletons he spawns. And for the skeletons hitting you while you are on the platform, just deal with em as soon as he spawns them, you have plenty of time to kill them all before he starts ''chargin mah lazor''

Ermz

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it me or am I the only one finding the bats the most annoyingest monsters?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Do they even attack you? They just flap around

Ermz

Lurker
Reputation score

Yea but if I jump they might hit me :( usually on the "second stage"(stages after 1st boss) where there are stairs the bats hit me there...maybe its just me

Status
Not open for further replies.