What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

there's some grey area's to this, but closed lipped vagina's can be ok'd.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I expect at this stage inconsistencies on the website are just due to mistakes on the authors part. If you go to the character preview, you'll all nipples are censored (which didn't used to be the case; the characters with white-box censors weren't censored before).

But dartred is right, whether or not a given technique will appease the censors is not particularly well defined, mainly because there is relatively little case law in this area. That means until it's better defined by court cases, the law is being interpreted by laypeople, and that's never good for consistency. (The law in this case is basically "you cannot show genitalia", which implies some censorship, but doesn't actually specify how much you need to censor.)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's happening!

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I thought for sure it would be delayed until the end of the month but I'm glad I was wrong!

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh my lord, I never thought I'd see this day. The DLsite demo is the final one. It's updated.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

now for the important question. does any one know any extraction tools to see what kind of images the demo has?

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So I just went and downloaded the "updated" demo... and so far I haven't seen any new stuff. Granted, all I tested was the captured scenes for the archer girl (didn't have anything new, by the way), so I don't know if any of the other characters have advanced capture scenes. Haven't tested the King's harem yet either, might have something new there.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From what I can see not much has changed or is new in the updated trial. Hopefully the full game will be released in the next couple of days.

Last edited:

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If anyone wants to extract the files, download and unzip that rar file. Now open the demo's directory and copy data.xp3 and drop it into the same directory as kikiriki.exe.

Click the file path in windows explorer, delete everything and type "cmd" (no quotes) then push enter. Command prompt should open up. Type "kikiriki.exe -i data.xp3 -o data" (again no quotes) and push enter. It should dump everything into a new folder called data.

I'd do it myself but I don't want to spoil anything just in case something is new.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Or you can use Crass which is like kirikiri but has a UI to make things easier. Anyway, there seems to be very few things different from the previous demo in terms of images. Maybe your girls can get preg now? Either way, I'd just wait for the full game now that it's finally arriving this month.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I saw pregnant images in the data along with a maternity dress but haven't been able to unlock in the trial.

vera12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can't find any new CG at all. besides the opening sequence when you start the game it seems exactly the same..

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone else feel like this isn't realty NTR? I mean besides Seria I don't think the other girls really like Ares that much. Maybe a crush at best if they do.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There will probably be in game events with the girls like his first game in this series. NTR really focuses on plot so, if you can't read Japanese you'll only get so much from images.

The demo actually has quite a few different things gameplay wise. When you select story you can pick between the three different kingdoms to start off in. If you jump start into the game you start off with the twintail this time, gold is somewhat harder to come by so you'll be spamming that 30 day option constantly, and the difficulty really does ramp up if you choose a higher level. Like, on platinum the king started moving real fast to capture the girls, and they get corrupted way faster. You can satisfy the king while the guards are on the move if you manage to upgrade that chalice option in time. But the difficulty is no joke, better off changing to bronze mode to control the game, and then switching to Platinum when it's time to get the girls reipu'd.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone else feel like this isn't realty NTR? I mean besides Seria I don't think the other girls really like Ares that much. Maybe a crush at best if they do.
From what I know of the game, that's probably true at the beginning. However, the way this game works is that if Ares strikes up anything approaching a concrete relationship with one of the girls, the King will prioritise trying to induct her into the Harem. That's where the real NTR content comes from.

As to the demo, it does look like that in terms of H-content it's the same as the old demo (which I was expecting, frankly), but with the systems as they are in the proper game. Will be interesting to play around with.

EDIT: A quick scan through the demo files (as I'm not going to be able to play it properly for a while) suggests that there is some different H-content in there. Selecting the Demo command on the main menu will let you see a preview of some new stuff, and it looks like that some events in the demo are different - as in some new scenes, and some removed scenes. So it may be worth having a look properly.

Last edited:

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I extracted the game and put the script in google translate and I noticed the girls have events in the harem when love with the king is high enough that wasn't in the other trial.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not sure how many girls are in the kinds harem, but of all the ones in the demo that had character sprites. all of them had a pregnant / pregnancy stages sprites.

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score

Well there is a fix on the main website. I don't care for a trial but that might fix some issues.

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cannot seem to access the Harem button ?

Edit: It opens later

Last edited: