What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

So still no mention of a release date?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dlsite says mid February.

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score

And if it weren't for the dev's past and standard dlsite schedule of having a solid release date set first, I'd believe it. We are already in the last full week of February. Mid-February is gone.

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You know those kids that keep asking "are we there yet" all the time? Yeah, just like that.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Kind of weird that he never even posted about the game being on dlsite or the updated demo.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was posted on the main site rather than the blog actually.

As to what's happened, at a wild guess I'd say that something came up in the submission process - either a game bug or inadequate censoring. As always: it'll be out when it's out. Kinda pointless to worry about it.

bobsaget

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Blog was updated today. Says that all work has been completed and the game will be released "in a few days." Final release date still TBA.

I believe he mentions that there were problems with the mosaics that caused a holdup.

vera12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Blog was updated today. Says that all work has been completed and the game will be released "in a few days." Final release date still TBA.

I believe he mentions that there were problems with the mosaics that caused a holdup.
i suspected that was the issue after habisain brought it up tbh.

man, i really hope they didn't make him go overboard with the censoring. :/

google translate says "standing paintings" i guess that means the character sprites are getting censored? because iirc the lady parts weren't blurred in the demo.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Probably could have gotten away with most of it if they chose to release on DMM or booth, those companies are less strict. They haven't said they submitted it yet which means it'll certainly be towards the end of February if not early March considering the 48-72 hour waiting period.

sanahtlig

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

man, i really hope they didn't make him go overboard with the censoring. :/

google translate says "standing paintings" i guess that means the character sprites are getting censored? because iirc the lady parts weren't blurred in the demo.
Here's the text:
この数日間は、体験版で出た新たなバグの修正と……実は体験版登録時にモザイクチェックに引っかかりまして、製品版の方もご指導いただいた基準に合わせて、イベント絵のみならず聖王の大量の立ち絵のチ○○を含め、モザイク総かけ直しをやっておりました。今作は本当に何をやってもダメな感じです…。
Translation:
During the last few days, I've been fixing the new bugs uncovered in the trial version... and, actually, during the registration process the game got held up during the mosaic check... to conform to the guidelines, not only the event CGs, but also a large number of sprites of the Holy King with his cock exposed had to have the mosaics reapplied. It seems that no matter what I do with this game, something goes wrong...

Last edited:

vera12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's the text:

Translation:
CGs too? well fuck. don't really care about his sprites but the h-events make me sad. ._.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

CGs too? well fuck. don't really care about his sprites but the h-events make me sad. ._.
Well, unless DLsite's policy changed over the past few years (actually maybe it did, I wouldn't know >_>) it's going to have the same level of censorship as the first game, which honestly wasn't too bad comparatively speaking.

Like, the details are blurred but the image itself isn't distorted. Know what I'm saying? You can see exactly where everything is. A lot of games just like blur the entire area and you know what's going on but you can't actually see at all.

sanahtlig

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, unless DLsite's policy changed over the past few years (actually maybe it did, I wouldn't know >_>) it's going to have the same level of censorship as the first game, which honestly wasn't too bad comparatively speaking.

Like, the details are blurred but the image itself isn't distorted. Know what I'm saying? You can see exactly where everything is. A lot of games just like blur the entire area and you know what's going on but you can't actually see at all.
The comment suggests his penis mosaicing specifically was insufficient, which is also cause for optimism. Unless you're interested in penile anatomy, I suppose.

I hope the female nude sprites weren't censored though. He does a really good job drawing them in a way that's arousing (showing the mounds of the vulvar region) without being overly graphic. I don't think they're mosaiced in his earlier works?

Last edited:

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The comment suggests his penis mosaicing specifically was insufficient, which is also cause for optimism. Unless you're interested in penile anatomy, I suppose.
I thought it was talking about events in general. In that case, nothing of value was lost. Hooray! :D

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I could understand if it was their first game but this like their fifth or sixth game. Shouldn't they should know what they can get away with by now?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I could understand if it was their first game but this like their fifth or sixth game. Shouldn't they should know what they can get away with by now?
Well, probably not actually. I've mentioned this before, but there actually isn't any well defined legal limit for what you can show / how much censorship is required in Japan, other than the law stating "no genitals". Therefore the guidelines of the organizations can, and will, change over time, because of the forces of market competitiveness (where stores with less censorship will likely get more business) and not wanting to be the one who steps over the line and forces a change in the law (based on political signalling from the government of the day). It's even possible that different reviewers take different approaches as to what's necessary.

As to the delay itself: Oh well is all I can say. Oh well.

Last edited:

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wait, is it even delayed? I read it as that was what he had been working on between the DLsite page going up and now and it's all finished.

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait, is it even delayed? I read it as that was what he had been working on between the DLsite page going up and now and it's all finished.
New update: All work is done on game, will be released in a few days, sorry for all the delays.

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

has anyone got a guide for units? what counters archers and mages? trying to capture the priest girl (cynthia?) and she is just wrecking everything i can throw at her

also, are the buildings you can build location specific? i know some like the jail are but what about the ones that unlock unit types?

Last edited:

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

has anyone got a guide for units? what counters archers and mages? trying to capture the priest girl (cynthia?) and she is just wrecking everything i can throw at her

also, are the buildings you can build location specific? i know some like the jail are but what about the ones that unlock unit types?
The first two rows of buildings are location specific, the other three (the unit enablers) are global.

As for guides, I think there's some in-game that tell you what the units do, but you'd have to translate them. What I did was send cavalry and other fast units against Cynthia. Mages and archers generally have low speed and defense, meaning that your cavalry can probably reach them between one or two moves (receiving one or two attacks from the enemy) and once in melee range they have a good chance of winning. Otherwise, just send everything you have and eventually you'll win. It doesn't matter if your units are captured, you'll get them back.