What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Maelion77] Chronicles of Leridia

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Chronicles of Leridia

oh? theirs a goblin boss somewhere? the only boss I found was in the mansion that was a zombie.

and that unbeatable boss under the bar in the basement but unable to advance through the quest because you can't re-enter your house at night because of that campfire bug quest.
The "Goblin boss" I mentioned is the goblin you fight during the Trial to become the Guardian. The goblin that rapes her tits if she loses. For beating it you get +5 Fame and an item.

The boss in the basement under the bar is practically unbeatable (well, maybe if you cheat to make your character level 99...) but fortunately you don't need to beat him (or even meet him, as you likely realized).

As for the campfire bug: Just approach the unlit campfire from every direction and try interacting with it.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't gt bugged at the campfire, the message reads "Stand to the right and light me" backwards, simple enough. Where is the giant slime? anybody know?

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm glad you found your way here, well, i already tried your previous beta version and i'm eager to try the next ones (not sure if this one has more content)

Well, i can only say to anyone who want to play an english H-RPG, wander no more, you just found a very good one.

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where's the master of the mind?
How to find goblin boss and giant slime?

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where's the master of the mind?
How to find goblin boss and giant slime?
Goblin Boss is the one you fight in the prologue trial. Mind Master appears in the tavern during evening (go to the bed, select "go out at evening"). You need approximately 35 fame for her to teach you charm.

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Phew...
Just came back from work and here we are, people playing my project.
I'm so happy to see you playing it and most of you seem to like it.
Thank you for your support !

Some things seems to be not clear or may be buggy. It's normal, i expected you to find bugs. Being alone testing your game in the corner is not enough.
I need you and here we are.
I'll try to give answer to the major problems we have here : The barn and the campfire, the giant slime. I'll open a spoiler for people who don't want to see this part of the game.
Just an info about Giant Slime, it's not included in the demo (see spoiler for further details about this), don't expect to see it.

One word to say english is not my native language, i'm french (so yeah this cat has a french name ^^).
For the ones who found the cat (and they are a lot, you're all good explorers !), i'll work on an special picture for you, everybody. It can take a bit of time for you to receive it.

So, for the problems :
The barn and the campfire for the side quest "A strange visit" should'nt stuck you. In fact, the first night you cannot go back because this is a "main" event that needs to be triggered during this time.
You can do in the same night the lumber jack quest.

To trigger the event, go to the campfire southwest of the village near the barn (cannot enter it during the night). There's a not that says "Stand to the right and light me".
You have to go next to the campfire below, stand to the right of it and look to the left where the campfire is, push the action button like a dialog and the man will appear. The event is happening and then you can go back to sleep.
The following nights there'll be a chest where you can put two trophies : Abomination and Giant Slime.

I apologize for this part to be not clear as well as the giant slime thing, because the giant slime is not in the demo (its done in my full version) so you cannot trigger it.
The next update will have the giant slime quest.

The only boss goblin i know is Gnum that you fight in the Trial (Prologue).
The following stuff with Gnum will be for the next episodes.

Bosses are : Gnum the Goblin, Abomination
The Lumberjack is UNBEATABLE, you must sneak into this quest or you're sorry.
There's no event where you win (it's well too unbalanced). It's like some bosses in rpg that you just cannot beat early

Now please, for the ones who played it : Did you like the story ? The characters ? The atmosphere ? The quests...? What didn't you like at all ?
Is there a side quest you like very much ?

will there be any bad end pregnancy?
Not my thing, so it won't be in the game.

EDIT :
There's some weird bugs when saving at some places. The deep forest does not allow you to save, more, it erases it....!! So please be cautious and save in the little forest.
I guess i'll put some save points on the golden statues, what do you think ?

Last edited:

moonblack

Reputation score

Putting save points at the statues seems like a good idea.

One thing I didn't like is that learning new skills got rather boring, probably becuase I had already finished pretty much everything else that can be finished in the demo and simply had nothing else to do. Since there's a limited number of different enemies in the demo I had seen them all half-way through mastering Uppercut to unlock the next skill.

As far as the campfire thing goes the main problem is that the note can be read only once, so if you fail to decifer what it tells you to do when you read it you have to guess. If we could read the note multiple times it wouldn't be so bad.

As far as the side quests go I think the one I liked the most was learning about Maria and what happened to her in the past.

So far I like the story, though I think the main character is a little too trusting. After listening to the conversation between the Mayor and the Lumberjack she really should have some doubts about the new mission the Mayor is giving her (to me it seems like a trap - like he is selling her off).

Sylia's "who said you could find elixirs in clocks" was rather amusing.

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Putting save points at the statues seems like a good idea.

One thing I didn't like is that learning new skills got rather boring, probably becuase I had already finished pretty much everything else that can be finished in the demo and simply had nothing else to do. Since there's a limited number of different enemies in the demo I had seen them all half-way through mastering Uppercut to unlock the next skill.

As far as the campfire thing goes the main problem is that the note can be read only once, so if you fail to decifer what it tells you to do when you read it you have to guess. If we could read the note multiple times it wouldn't be so bad.

As far as the side quests go I think the one I liked the most was learning about Maria and what happened to her in the past.

So far I like the story, though I think the main character is a little too trusting. After listening to the conversation between the Mayor and the Lumberjack she really should have some doubts about the new mission the Mayor is giving her (to me it seems like a trap - like he is selling her off).

Sylia's "who said you could find elixirs in clocks" was rather amusing.
In the demo, grinding skills may be boring. I thought about leveling your skills with the full game so it should be natural for you to learn new skills with the story going on.
I don't like too much grind so i try to balance the enemies and the skills as you progress in quests. So far, in my version skills are okay with appropriate difficulty and dungeon.

I agree with the note, i think i'll create an item to be added in the inventory because you skip it the first time and...bam...You're done.

For the story, just wait after this final scene with the next update. Choices and consequences will be there.

Hmm...In the manor, you should check the fireplace ^^

moonblack

Reputation score

If you mean the one to the right of that clock - I did, right before checking the clock. Nice little scare there. :)

By the way, you might want to put some lights around the girl in the tavern (forgot her name) that teaches you Charm. The first time I visited the Tavern during the evening I completely missed her because the area around her was dark (kinda weird for her to be sitting in the dark) and found out about her existance from a comment here in this thread.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i enjoyed the demo and i like the barbie doll look for the MC...its different.

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So how many fame point does it need to learn new skill from the purple-haired girl?

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice demo Maelion

I have found a bug though. In the basement after checking the picture in the cell and seeing the image of Sylia, if you alert the lumberjackass, hide in the barrel and check the hole in the wall again, the image of Sylia appears again saying the same things, but this time remains blocking the screen

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So how many fame point does it need to learn new skill from the purple-haired girl?
I didn´t get it the first time with 28, but next time with 44 I did. Not sure exactly the number

Last edited:

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't you know, I have all rights to goblins molesting blonde heroines! :p

Seriously though, solid start. The 3D art is not 100% my cup of tea, but it doesn't make it unplayable. If the scene is sexy enough, I can, ahem, "enjoy" it. I do think you want to invest in someone to proofread/edit ASAP. The game is so littered with grammatical errors that it gets distracting, really quick. I think you're doing yourself a disservice, as I can tell you've put a lot of work into this start.

Anyways, keep it up. I'd like to see more.

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think this has a lot of potential, and I look forward to seeing what else comes up in the future. Any idea what fetishes we might see?

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Dont know if this has been mentioned or not, but how do you start the bartenders quest? When i went to talk to him at night he just says "I have a request. It's about my neighbor the Lumberjack" but says nothing else to me, and i even try to go into the trap door but that also does nothing.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dont know if this has been mentioned or not, but how do you start the bartenders quest? When i went to talk to him at night he just says "I have a request. It's about my neighbor the Lumberjack" but says nothing else to me, and i even try to go into the trap door but that also does nothing.
click shift and enter talking to the quest givers...i think

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the game seems to lag incredibly much on a PC where it really has no business doing so (new, this very year) and I can't seem to find any solutions online. Any ideas?

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By the way, you might want to put some lights around the girl in the tavern (forgot her name) that teaches you Charm. The first time I visited the Tavern during the evening I completely missed her because the area around her was dark (kinda weird for her to be sitting in the dark) and found out about her existance from a comment here in this thread.
You're right, this one should have a light. I'll add it.

40 Fame points are needed.

I have found a bug though. In the basement after checking the picture in the cell and seeing the image of Sylia, if you alert the lumberjackass, hide in the barrel and check the hole in the wall again, the image of Sylia appears again saying the same things, but this time remains blocking the screen
This quest is a nightmare....Arrgh...Gonna check this out.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't you know, I have all rights to goblins molesting blonde heroines!

Seriously though, solid start. The 3D art is not 100% my cup of tea, but it doesn't make it unplayable. If the scene is sexy enough, I can, ahem, "enjoy" it. I do think you want to invest in someone to proofread/edit ASAP. The game is so littered with grammatical errors that it gets distracting, really quick. I think you're doing yourself a disservice, as I can tell you've put a lot of work into this start.

Anyways, keep it up. I'd like to see more.
I was impressed by your work, nice to see you around. Some people started to contribute in the fight against grammatical errors. So many mispelling and errors...I feel annoyed about this.

Use the alternate button, push "shift" or "x" on a gamepad while pushing the action button. Quest is triggered in the night.

I got a lot of good feedback from everybody. These efforts are paid and fun is the word that came more often.
The game is ambitious and some of you may think i couldn't finish it.
It's not that ambitious since i'm close to the end of the first big part, it's just not in the demo.
Content is here but it won't be released every week.
I prefer "big updates", but it's less often.

For the players who finished the demo, here is the first changelog with your feedback :
- Master of the Mind Fame requirement has been reduced to 35
- Walls in LJ cave are now repaired (cannot go through)
- Campfire note has been added as an item
- Added little zone to the crypt with a chest
- Added light for the Slave Quest Event to see the protagonists
- Increased radius light in the village during the night

Last edited:

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, i tried the game and i like it so far :) I will tell you things i don't like in there...

First thing i noticed is that game doesn't have button for hide text (at least i didn't found it from buttons that usually do that thing, maybe it's there, if it is, my bad :) ), that's kinda must have...

2nd thing is that on some pictures her tits looks like they are not part of her body, just some fake things "glued" to her or something (again, maybe it's just me, that's not really important but i thought to mention it :p )

3rd thing is game over thing... Maybe there can be a way to see scenes and after that escape or something like with LJ basement where he takes you to be his prisoner. At least put up a warning with an option, for eg. area = "enter yes/no" or for fights = "fight yes/no". I saw warnings but usually too late and without option to go back. I just hate loading my savegame after checking every "lose" scenes :D

4th thing.... Maybe you can put a spoiler with all the scenes that are in current V. of the game so we can make sure we didn't missed anything. Game is "boxed" so i can't check pic folder :/

5th... That see-thru outfit... It's ok but does she needs to wear it while practicing with her father and walk in that thru the city? Will there be an incest in the game? I didn't saw that mentioned anywhere, just asking...

last thing is RPG MV, i just hate it (probably not alone there). Game gets laggy sometimes with no reason and even closes/crashes the game... That's not really a problem i should write here, it's your choice. If you find it easier to make game with that or you just like it, i don't have any problems with it :D

I probably missed few things, it's a start tho :D

Btw, i found the cat with purple name but i forgot the name tho, i don't remember names usually... Lol
Lost that save because of that forest bug and im lazy to go there again in new game, i know it starts with C :p Also found that stat increase (forgot which one but i know it's something nasty :) ) , maybe it should be there or it was there just for you when you were testing your game and you forgot to remove it, only reason i'm saying this :)

That's it for now, if i remember or find something else, i'll let you know ;)

Last edited: