What's new

RPG [M.GAMES] The Almeria 5th Knights / 我ら誇り高き、アルメリア第五騎士団! (RE166971) (RJ166971)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [M.GAMES]我ら誇り高き、アルメリア第五騎士団!

(Note: I haven't quite figured out the upgrade processes for weapons. My text hooker just isn't up to catching all the text for translation, so my efforts have been through trial, error, and much dumb luck.
Later in the game you will likely find a way to upgrade the weapons for you and your party. I think you will need to finish each boss to get the upgrade capabilities but I have not been able to verify this.)
To upgrade weapons you need to make, lets call it an upgrade hammer for each tier.

ore + ore = copper ingot basically
copper ingot + copper ingot = iron ingot
I forget how many tiers. But the point is combine those ingots with a pole/stick and it makes an upgrade hammer, copper hammer, iron hammer.

From there you can combine it with a sword or axe to get the next level.

Last level is elemental upgrade so you can enchant for fire,water,air or earth damage. But I wouldn't since it causes reduced or heals that element.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay. How do I save? I got past the prologue where the old man special one gets killed mysteriously. And get back in the base. But I don't know how to save.

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay. How do I save? I got past the prologue where the old man special one gets killed mysteriously. And get back in the base. But I don't know how to save.
The last option in menu (also leaving to main screen).

Is it me, or you can't progress first event (with a prisoner) in new game+?

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

no body asked, but since game feels pretty rushed , i will give save file with cheat - meat is about 80 and lv is 25 +weapons for companions - last scene slave route, after watching it can start new game with all benefits

Attachments

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can not find the rope can help me please?
fundit ^^

Last edited:

Lafiel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

- After the intro, you will want to make a weapon for the MC as soon as possible.
Wooden Sword:
Wood + Wood = Pole (do this 2 times)
Pole + Ore = Weapon Kit
weapon Kit + Pole = Wooden sword
(Note: I haven't quite figured out the upgrade processes for weapons. My text hooker just isn't up to catching all the text for translation, so my efforts have been through trial, error, and much dumb luck.
Later in the game you will likely find a way to upgrade the weapons for you and your party. I think you will need to finish each boss to get the upgrade capabilities but I have not been able to verify this.)
Is this really the combination for the wooden sword?
I always get an axe out of this combination.
Or am i doing something wrong?

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone willing and able to translate for me?
It is a dungeon of some kind I think. Sure hope I can enter it. :D

In the depths of this forest, what the party sees is an entrance to ruins hidden by many years of natural overgrowth.

Looking at the runes carved on the structure, you can only assume that these ruins must date all the way back to the era of the ancient kingdom.

But when you try to enter it, the stone portal solidly remains shut.

For the time being, you have to give up. There's nothing to do here but go back to camp...

It's not a hint as to how to get the door open, unfortunately.

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is this really the combination for the wooden sword?
I always get an axe out of this combination.
Or am i doing something wrong?
yea its wrong.. you have to put a stick and a log together and then combine that hammer with a stick and you have a wooden sword

and for upgrades on the axe and sword just put ores together then you get a ironbar then put the bar together with a stick and then the sword/axe together with the hammer that came out of it after that just make 2 bars and combine them then combine what came out of it with a stick and so on

onee-chan

Reputation score

I'm currently working on doing some hard translation with items and fixing their rather odd recipe system.

Will post soonish the translated version.

Also would like to know if I'm the only one who gets file not found errors due to the 2 audio files having the wrong name?

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm currently working on doing some hard translation with items and fixing their rather odd recipe system.

Will post soonish the translated version.

Also would like to know if I'm the only one who gets file not found errors due to the 2 audio files having the wrong name?
Happens when you download / uncompress the game in non-Japanese locale. The files with Jap characters in their name can't get properly unzipped, and their name ends up jibberish (mojibake). And when the game tries to load the audio files with the -correct- Japanese filenames, you get the error.
If you don't wanna change locale, you need to use a program called 'sjisunzip' to make the archive file compatible with your system locale, before uncompressing.

If the problem stems from elsewhere though (e.g. the audio files were actually uploaded with the wrong filenames), please discard my above troubleshoot instructions. xD
Mostly used workaround would be then to get the trial version from DLsite, and get the missing/misnamed audio files from it.

Also, good luck and thanks for the translation effort!

onee-chan

Reputation score

Happens when you download / uncompress the game in non-Japanese locale. The files with Jap characters in their name can't get properly unzipped, and their name ends up jibberish (mojibake). And when the game tries to load the audio files with the -correct- Japanese filenames, you get the error.
If you don't wanna change locale, you need to use a program called 'sjisunzip' to make the archive file compatible with your system locale, before uncompressing.

If the problem stems from elsewhere though (e.g. the audio files were actually uploaded with the wrong filenames), please discard my above troubleshoot instructions. xD
Mostly used workaround would be then to get the trial version from DLsite, and get the missing/misnamed audio files from it.

Also, good luck and thanks for the translation effort!
It isn't the usual gibbering in that the filename was encoded with JIS instead of utf-8 but instead it's quite literally like this:

RPGMAKER loads in BellI122wav.wav
But in the event code it asks for [email protected]

Especially since the Author used the second name in the v1.0 version but with v1.04 there was at least 1-2 new audio added.

Of course this can be circumvented by renaming the file to it's appropriate name, but it's rather strange none the less.

Biggest hurdle at the moment is the items, since it uses a really wonky look up table where it treats the item as a string and will throw it to ruby which will throw an exception if it can't find said string from the item.

I'm not sure if I want to solve their really awful solution or just replace their strings, most likely it'll be the lazy solution, so far the test run works fine with the translated items I've done.

Update:
Recipes are done, however you can only access it from the item menu (so using W during crafting will not work) and use the item where it'll pop up as a normal text window.

I might try and find a good way of hacking it into the crafting window but I doubt it'll be easy.

Items are soon done and that will probably be my translation efforts for now, I'll probably translate choices later (I ain't translating the crazy amount of weapons the game has)

Items are now done, there's a minor spelling error which will be fixed later on, after further inspection it seems that there wasn't _that_ many weapons to translate.

For now swords for the main character is mostly done (only a custom name is left out because I do not know what it's suppose to mean).

I've always begun translating the main character's tent, however certain choices doesn't seems to be possible to translate, probably due to it being tied to a script.

If people want, I can upload the current unfinished files.

Last edited:

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Full translation is up, thank elfroren for it.

Anyway, I got stuck and I don't know how to advance, I defeated the gryphin(?) mom and I reduced the punishment of the theif, and I'm stuck there. I am also done with chacha's first examination.

I don't know how to advance do I need to craft something for Maximillian? Halp T_T

p.s. Maximillian asked me to make some sort of glasses, how to make one?

p.s.s. Kyle also is done confessing to me and all the peeping scene has been passed

Last edited:

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Full translation is up, thank elfroren for it.

Anyway, I got stuck and I don't know how to advance, I defeated the gryphin(?) mom and I reduced the punishment of the theif, and I'm stuck there. I am also done with chacha's first examination.

I don't know how to advance do I need to craft something for Maximillian? Halp T_T

p.s. Maximillian asked me to make some sort of glasses, how to make one?

p.s.s. Kyle also is done confessing to me and all the peeping scene has been passed
I'm having the same problem as well

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It may be a bug with the translation. I also ran into the problem. To clarify, there you guys are talking about branching off into the routes right? According to the OP, there's suppose to be some dialog from the MC after the black hair kisses you in the forest. Then you can go into the Command Center and trigger for a scene. I think that's the part that's broken.

elfloren did release a patch that I haven't tried. Maybe that's it? Can someone try and report?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Really sorry again peeps! Missing conditions and branches really affects this particular game. It should be fixed in the newest version of the translation patch. Cheers!

syaoran22

Lurker
Reputation score
So anyone know how to capture monsters? It seems that every monster just gives the "I can't capture this one!" message.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys, a little help would be appreciated....

I have managed to get all three routes, Virgin, NTR and Sex slave. I have gone for the VIrgin route with and without falling asleep in the drugging even, I have slept with Kyle and haven´t given in neither to Dan nor the Soldiers' blackmail.... I have even killed the last enemy on the ruins (tough bastard, but doable with the right accessories).

But I still haven´t been able to open the damned black book on the archives. I have also noticed that the episodes unlocked is at 88.9%, so I take that there is a final route (happy one, given previous endings, although taking into account that crafting is at 137.5% it may be a mistake). Any ideas?

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
And how do I do that? I have done all the research with Maximilliam, if that´s also a requirement...

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So, since the world is a cruel place and we aren't allowed to post links for loli games, does anyone happen to know a decent place I could pirate this from? Sukebei unfortunately has no seeders anymore. Or is directing people to other sites to download loli shit also not allowed? :(

EDIT: Well, some kind soul decided to seed again on Sukebei so I was able to get it. Man, such a bummer that these games are so hard to come by. Just a hint of loli, doesn't even have to be the main focus, and boom. Can't get it on ULMF or F95. Rotten luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.