What's new

RPG [M.GAMES] The Almeria 5th Knights / 我ら誇り高き、アルメリア第五騎士団! (RE166971) (RJ166971)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [M.GAMES]我ら誇り高き、アルメリア第五騎士団!

Anyone mind reuploading on mega or other sites?

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Considering what happens in the meat slave route, is there any reason this army shouldn't be disbanded, its name erased from history, its officers relegated to some backwater province and its soldiers sent to the frontlines ?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

would posted sooner , but got big partty, no one knows that im perverted to the core, but anyways

Last edited by a moderator:

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

which trnslator are u all using?cant hook up the text :/ im using vnr

ments

Reputation score

which trnslator are u all using?cant hook up the text :/ im using vnr
they are using script, witch prevents from symbols to reapeat, - have not played witht latest one, but it seams like they are using translator aggrigator - for me it does not work, got errors, was going to ask about it , but partly, im think, it'd because of win 10 one of latest updates, than again i never used it, but it keep's crushing on win 10 , ITH and AGTH both

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

would posted sooner , but got big partty, no one knows that im perverted to the core, but anyways
No, there will be no links. Loli content is no-go, even if you attempt to slip it in via attached Notepad document.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oh god ,i will need a walktrough on this one :))) im having the nort soldiers kill end :))) ,anyone?haaaaaaalp?

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

oh god ,i will need a walktrough on this one :))) im having the nort soldiers kill end :))) ,anyone?haaaaaaalp?
The executed by soldiers ending happens when you run out of food for the camp. You can leave meat at the supply tent near the entrance to the grave area, it takes 6ish per day to keep the army fed, so you may need to enter the forest multiple times per day.

Edit: to those who are looking for this, you may want to try nyaa

Last edited:

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The executed by soldiers ending happens when you run out of food for the camp. You can leave meat at the supply tent near the entrance to the grave area, it takes 6ish per day to keep the army fed, so you may need to enter the forest multiple times per day.

Edit: to those who are looking for this, you may want to try nyaa
Haaa,thanks thanks

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i run multiple run on the griffin dungeon, stock meat everyday, i dont really know what to do, how to progress on story?

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get Visual Novel Reader to work with this game?

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i run multiple run on the griffin dungeon, stock meat everyday, i dont really know what to do, how to progress on story?
Lovers route ?
There's seems to be an issue where if you kill the prisoner and later accept Kyle's confession you won't be able to progress events unless your dignity is 50 or lower.
Since executing the prisoner sets it to 70 you won't be able to generate the event where you sleep with Kyle and Dan will never start threatening you and start the NTR/Slave route.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup, even after months of delay, this game failed to deliver....

Like, what is even the point of Armor>Sleepwear>Underwear>Naked appearance thing? So much wasted potential...

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Like, what is even the point of Armor>Sleepwear>Underwear>Naked appearance thing? So much wasted potential...
I was wondering about that too. I kept thinking I just had to get her corrupt enough so that she'd go outside in her underwear... but then the game abruptly ended. It feels like he got bored with the game at some point in development and gave up.

Still, the concept is great and there's a base for a good game here. With a couple of content updates it could start to shine.

DoucheMcDouche

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save?

Also how do i lower her dignity??

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was wondering about that too. I kept thinking I just had to get her corrupt enough so that she'd go outside in her underwear... but then the game abruptly ended. It feels like he got bored with the game at some point in development and gave up.

Still, the concept is great and there's a base for a good game here. With a couple of content updates it could start to shine.
Sorry to say, but M.Games isn't one keen on update.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Found a full save, here it is
No idea about the dignity thing though.
Full save is in publicdata ...

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To be fair, wasn't my save, but i assume it works if you were on a fresh game... anyway, replaced file in previous post with publicdata

Tether

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok... a knowledge exchange... Here is some pointers in exchange for som e translation help.

First... some help I can offer to those new to this game with minimal spoilers.

- The intro is a little different from most games. You will do a run through the intro forest to find your leader. I'm not going to spoil it for you, but once you do find your leader, a montage will begin. Let the montage play out and then save your game for future reference.
But.... before you get to the end of the intro forest run... consider the following:
You will note that the MC has a good sword in the intro and she kicks butt with it.
You will also note that you can restart the intro forest at any time... without emptying your inventory.
These two key elements of the intro can be a benefit to your game if you are patient.
If you are willing to suffer through the tutorial repeatedly, you can actually use the intro forest as a means to easily farm materials you will want/need for after you finally choose to complete the intro. Just have your party jump back to camp right before the last stage in the intro forest, restart the intro forest run again, suffer through the tutorial stuff again, and run through the forest to just before the end... again.
The reset does NOT empty your inventory, so each time you do this you will have all the goods you collected from the previous run(s). All the materials you find in the intro will be helpful in the rest of the game, so reset the intro forest before the end, rinse, and repeat this process as much as your patience will allow to load up on materials. You may want to save occasionally before restarting an intro run just in case you forget to jump back before the last stage end of the intro forest.

- After the intro, you will want to make a weapon for the MC as soon as possible.
Wooden Sword:
Wood + Wood = Pole (do this 2 times)
Pole + Ore = Weapon Kit
weapon Kit + Pole = Wooden sword
(Note: I haven't quite figured out the upgrade processes for weapons. My text hooker just isn't up to catching all the text for translation, so my efforts have been through trial, error, and much dumb luck.
Later in the game you will likely find a way to upgrade the weapons for you and your party. I think you will need to finish each boss to get the upgrade capabilities but I have not been able to verify this.)

- Food is important!!! You must keep the troops fed... or it is game over.
That will require you constantly replenish the food supplies using meat you get from your search runs through the forest. I found that you get more meat from creatures you find at the end of each forest. Sometimes you do not get much meat from a run, other times you haul in a good amount. You will need about 6 meat per day to keep the troops happy. So do several runs a day to get ahead of the demand.

- You will want to load up on talents. To do this you will need to make books. Books are easy to make but getting materials can be a hit-or-miss affair. The key elements for books are wood and leather to make parchment. Once you have parchment, you can make books. Once you have books, you can combine the book with other items to create various talent books that the characters can load. Key thing to note about talents is that some of them are for the entire party. In such cases, only one team member needs the talent for all the members to benefit. I found this particularly helpful with the talents that do a heal buff for the entire party after a winning fight and the talent that increases endurance so you don't become tired as easily during a search.
Another thing about talents - each character can only have 4 talents loaded, so be judicious in your assignment of talents. For the MC, I found the talent that helps find more materials most helpful along with the talent that increases ATK damage.

Next... I need a little help.
I hope someone out there can translate what my text hooker cannot catch for some reason. Basically, after killing the second boss, there is a doorway. Interacting with the doorway provides the following text shots.

Anyone willing and able to translate for me?
It is a dungeon of some kind I think. Sure hope I can enter it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.