What's new

RPG [M.GAMES] The Almeria 5th Knights / 我ら誇り高き、アルメリア第五騎士団! (RE166971) (RJ166971)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [M.GAMES]我ら誇り高き、アルメリア第五騎士団!

This should fix up demo 2.0 to remove all the spammy once-per-frame bits so that you can hook it. Extract everything as usual and then replace Scripts.rvdata2 with this.

Attachments

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This should fix up demo 2.0 to remove all the spammy once-per-frame bits so that you can hook it. Extract everything as usual and then replace Scripts.rvdata2 with this.
rep up for this great work.

Another trouble though, another repetition appeared if you bring party members with you.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Scene lists (will add this to first post as well)
Old:
Bathing scenes - At 16th spot in the dungeon, choose to go in the wood area. Rose (the girl), Chacha (loli) + any of the men, get all 3 variations to unlock it in the book.
Chacha scene - After Chacha's bathing scene with the mage watching, visit her in her tent, scene will trigger when you leave.
Confession - 16th spot. Rose + the black hair guy + anyone not-Chacha.

New:
Black hair - pre condition: She accepts his confession + the value (respect?) is below 50.
For accepting his confession. After the confession scene if you go to sleep Rose should say something when she wakes up. Go to the command tent (the one in the middle of the camp) and it should trigger a strategy meeting, with the choice of accepting/declining the confession after.
To lose respect, visit the prisoner underground at some point, and choose to spare him (3rd option)
After accepting his confession, visit him in his tent with that value below 50 and you should get the scene by talking to him.

Red hair - pre condition: ^the above scene.
Rose will get a letter from some soldier after she leave her tent, go visit red hair dude and you'll have the talk/prompt (accept/decline)
This is the NTR route.

Soldiers - pre condition: DECLINE the red hair
Might requires going up north to visit the grave as well, kinda forgot.
You'll once again get the option of accepting the demand/refusing (refusing 'reduce your military power', not sure what that means)
Their first demand is that you get 7 food items (craft yourself or have the chef make it) to them.
Then go to sleep, you should trigger the scene the next day.
This is the sex slave route.
Refusing them will keep you in lover route. (which is different from virgin route that's from declining the confession)

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score

rep up for this great work.

Another trouble though, another repetition appeared if you bring party members with you.
Hmmm, I think I know what that is. Shouldn't be too hard to fix but I'm going to be away from home today. Will have to do it when I get back.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmmm... might be some more pre-req's for the black haired guy, been waiting until 40 respect before triggering his scene, and there's no option to accept. Since that triggers pretty much every other scene, it's kinda key >_<

Also, requirement for choosing the jail guy's fate is killing the wingless gryphon thing.

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, this is a wee bit tricky because some of this spammed-every-frame expedition screen info is actual useful information. I left in the number for your progress through the exterior paths; that will still spam but it shouldn't screw with the hooker too badly. You're out other stuff like the total length of the path and the names of the party, but you probably should be able to get that on context. Your fatigue bar doesn't have a label anymore either, but you shouldn't really need it.

But this new version should do better than the first one.

Attachments

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Per latest tweet he's waiting for DLsite approval.

Almost certainly will need to re-tweak the scripts patch to despam the text hooks for the first release version, but I had the bright idea of writing down the changes I made this time so it shouldn't be hard to do.

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wait im confused is this just a trial? because its 2.0 ...?

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what are you suppose to do when your making items in the tent have yet to figure that out

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Per latest tweet he's waiting for DLsite approval.

Almost certainly will need to re-tweak the scripts patch to despam the text hooks for the first release version, but I had the bright idea of writing down the changes I made this time so it shouldn't be hard to do.
I swear, if you managed to do it, Imma rep up all of your post in this thread.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Latest blog entry says there was a problem with submitting the game to DLsite and that he had to re-do it. If all goes well this time he hopes it'll be up sometime today.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out.

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Link on A-S :) and now wait "fix" from qwe123456 :)

Last edited:

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anybody know how to get a new weapon after losing your first weapon

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Link on A-S :) and now wait "fix" from qwe123456 :)
>Final file size 160 MB

yeahhhh, another disappointment much?

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score

>Final file size 160 MB

Eh, with m.games at least file size isn't really indicative because he creates assets as sprite pieces and doesn't do the lazy thing where you save every possible CG combination as its own full image, which spikes the file size like craaaaazy.

Anyway, downloading in prog. Should be able to kick out a quick hook-friendly scripts patch tonight before I go to bed unless rapidgator craps out on me.

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

>Final file size 160 MB

No:p

Anyway, downloading in prog. Should be able to kick out a quick hook-friendly scripts patch tonight before I go to bed unless rapidgator craps out on me.
I use the old scripts. and it looks like everything is "work":D.

Sorry for bad english:(

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, here's version 1 of the de-spammed scripts for full game 1.00. Decompile and then replace the scripts.rvdata2 with this file.

There may be new gameplay things in the full version that weren't in the demo, so if there are new things that spam the hooker I might need to research and tweak some more stuff.

Attachments

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm on the 'sex slave' route and it's kinda... meh.

I was hoping this route would involve the various soldiers around the camp asking for some, er... 'stress relief' as well as some group sex but so far no go on both accounts. It seems to be a string of linear one-off events and, having decrypted the game and taken a look at its pictures, there doesn't seem to be much in the way of group sex either.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I finally got to an event I really liked: two soldiers ask Rose if they can have sex with her so they can better concentrate on their training and duties. She reluctantly agrees and so they go off into a tent and do it. As that's playing out I'm thinking, "More events like this and I'll really like this game." ...but then at the end of that event they (literally) brand her as their slave and parade her around camp and the end. That's the end of that route.

That was maybe the sixth overall event during that route and looking through the the game's events it doesn't look like I missed anything. Looking at the other routes too it seems they're about six events each. It also appears that the only real choice you have is what route you end up on; once you pick a route it's a straight path to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.