What's new

Lord Of Walkure

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

Hm how much longer will the current event go on for? Ive been grinding like crazy tryin to get to floor 18 of normal quests for that weapon you mentioned :p
It will end at Jan 23rd, so go get these event SR cards first, your floor 18 of normal quests still is there for you forever (well, actually until the day this game close down :D )
You can even skip the 1st and 2nd event quest and go directly to farming spot: stage 10 of 3rd event quest :)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, so farming 10 then :p guessing shes the rare since ive not seen it yet hehe

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ah, so farming 10 then :p guessing shes the rare since ive not seen it yet hehe
Not really, I got one in less than 10 turns (average is 7 with total 3 I got in both 2 accounts), pretty sure you can get 12 copies of that girl until end of event :D

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ive done it a ton now and all i ever get is mace and shield lol. RNG hates me

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ive done almost 2 full levels from it and seen her once lol. RNG hates me :p

but ah well. atleast i got 2 of her now lol

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay this is being too easy. Miu drops quite fast, now I had 4 of them :D

And so why Wind-attribute team is OP... I need something else.

Attachments

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bleh i spent all my stamina things just to get 4 of her, i hate my RNG Lol.

doubt ill get more so i moved over to farming leveling books :D

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh well, base on current event, soon we will have "rebirth" function for some cards but this isn't free, you have to buy cash items to do that along with some stuffs from crafting system. That's just the way they do to milk more $$$ from players without spending time and $$$ making new CG and recording XXX conversation. I feel quite disappointed!

According to PoW, rebirth cards are pretty stronger than normal one. Pretty sure rebirth SR++ will be quite stronger than normal SSR++ as well... So I feel this is a wrong move since they (cash users) will only need few cards (especially SSR++) with rebirth other than bunch of cards right now. Making newer cards a bit stronger (SR++ strength keep getting closer to old SSR++) should keep players much more than making huge gap at once :mad:

Last edited:

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like it's here. They had a new system.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looks like it's here. They had a new system.
Reborn system + Dungeon boss fight, with bunch of new skills to fight these bosses as well :eek:
It seems the materials to reborn a card will only available in Dungeon boss fight, not from cash shop anymore :p

BAJ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WOW, a new feature that i will never be able to use, great :rolleyes:

also can somebody be kind enough to explain about those boss dunegon fight, like if you need to do something first to trigger them or you just need to send a bunch of cards like the exploration map and wait a set amount of time.

Last edited:

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

WOW, a new feature that i will never be able to use, great :rolleyes:

also can somebody be kind enough to explain about those boss dunegon fight, like if you need to do something first to trigger them or you just need to send a bunch of cards like the exploration map and wait a set amount of time.
It seems you are totally right about that, but the result is different compare to exploration dungeons, with same set of deck, you may win or lose :cool:
I can't afford sending 10 cards at once yet :p

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For dungeon boss battle you need to bring strongest cards and pvp equipment (preferably with high crit, because bosses has insane amount of defence), since all cards and mc has health bars, and if mc dies - immediate lose. Battles consumes stamina. There is cooldown between successful battles, idk how long.
Rebirhed cards has skills that helps in this battles.

BAJ, you don't need to wait, just choose team, choose boss and start fight. This works more like pvp than investigations.

Last edited:

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For dungeon boss battle you need to bring strongest cards and pvp equipment, since all cards and mc has health bars, and if mc dies - immediate lose.
Rebirhed cards has skills that helps in this battles.

BAJ, you don't need to wait, just choose team, choose boss and start fight. This works more like pvp than investigations.
Yah, tested it, so you just have to wait until time run out to fight the boss again once you won :D
Well, I won the fight with weakest one, but with the next boss it seems we are unable to win unless your crit trigger a lot... :mad:
Now I really unable to understand how it works anymore, I test with cards which are skill base (low on normal dmg, very high skill dmg) and the normal dmg still do few hundreads dmg while the skill only deal few thousands?? :confused:

Tested again, so basically is you need a lot of crit to kill them, also enough defense to survive until last minute :p

Last edited:

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So now I can confirm these dungeon bosses have DEF which isn't fix number but rate (is 90%) :D
Don't have information about how their "weak point" works yet, would be nice if it reduce boss DEF rate :p

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Reborn system + Dungeon boss fight, with bunch of new skills to fight these bosses as well :eek:
It seems the materials to reborn a card will only available in Dungeon boss fight, not from cash shop anymore :p
So that new dungeon boss fight allows to send more than 5 cards in battle as seen in the preview?

EDIT: Okay they add a new slot, this is dedicated for the dungeon fight

And question what is the tip so the MC will not get killed?

Attachments

Last edited:

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So that new dungeon boss fight allows to send more than 5 cards in battle as seen in the preview?

EDIT: Okay they add a new slot, this is dedicated for the dungeon fight

And question what is the tip so the MC will not get killed?
Use your equipments that give you highest DEF possible :D

Also it seems they modified a bit about Defense system of boss, not 90% cut off anymore, now I can deal few thousands dmg without crit :p

Base on my calculation, dmg of Knight (your character) now is 15% without crit and 75% with crit. It is different with dmg of cards

Last edited:

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like there is a guide about that dungeon boss fight:

I just need someone to translate it.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anything high on priority to get with these new acorns aside from a 2nd witch?