What's new

Lord of Walkure

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Lord of Walkure

lol on the very page you linked.

The boxes (loosely) translate to Rank > Name > Element > Power cost > HP > Reward > Unknown (it's blank so it's not important) > Support's Reward > Unknown > Time Limit > Where they appear (how far on normal quests you most be)
it seems that only the rank 11 or above gives SR cards so i will support or ask for help if i get one of those

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

it seems that only the rank 11 or above gives SR cards so i will support or ask for help if i get one of those
hey are you yukawa? what card you just got? and how to find that boss? :p
My support's reward
puu.sh/3AqsL.jpg (I am only allowed to post URLs to other sites after i have made 15 posts or more)

Last edited:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hey are you yukawa? what card you just got? and how to find that boss? :p
My support's reward
puu.sh/3AqsL.jpg (I am only allowed to post URLs to other sites after i have made 15 posts or more)
it is a random chance i won a Rare card since it was rank 10 boss not rank 11 as i said above hmm yeah the same card actually .

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, I'll try and help if I can. It'll be interesting to see how much damage I can actually do to a rank 11.

@Bizzart
It's on what normal quests area. Area 3 - 12 is suppose to offer the lower ones. I'm using google translate, which seems it's giving the same translation you're getting. I'm just combining it with my own observations. For instance: Here's the untranslated one you're reading "3.木漏れ日の森
 ~12.見捨てられた洋館" and here's the untranslated quests area name for the 3rd quest area "木漏れ日の森" See how it matches the kanji after the 3.? I just used that and figured it out.

incidentally, I'm on the last area for the easy ones....

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Holy crap, those rank 11 raid bosses, since I'm only lvl 28 at the moment after playing 6 days, only my main guy is doing any dmg at all, or my lvl 22 fire UC when she yells "metsu!," since he's wind and weak against fire. Only doing about 2-3% each time, when I'm used to doing 15-20% at least, with each assist costing 1/3 of my force, I wouldn't even be able to start one of these things until I get another 20 force. Gonna swap in all my highest fire UC's and see if that helps.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy crap, those rank 11 raid bosses, since I'm only lvl 28 at the moment after playing 6 days, only my main guy is doing any dmg at all, or my lvl 22 fire UC when she yells "metsu!," since he's wind and weak against fire. Only doing about 2-3% each time, when I'm used to doing 15-20% at least, with each assist costing 1/3 of my force, I wouldn't even be able to start one of these things until I get another 20 force. Gonna swap in all my highest fire UC's and see if that helps.
Lol 11s are impossible for me atm. I can assist several times in a row but I'm barely doing any damage. Same with you, my fires are only doing skill damage everything else is hitting for 0. My personal attacks are doing up to 2.5k but as low as barely over 100 at times.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well if we all assist we can kill one rank 11 good thing even assist can win SR cards so no one can complain

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

maybe we should get another way to contact like AIM so we can know if anyone has boss or questions? not saying facebook cause mine got like hundreds of friends lol anyway my AIM user: eolsuning

Blizzart

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

maybe we should get another way to contact like AIM so we can know if anyone has boss or questions? not saying facebook cause mine got like hundreds of friends lol anyway my AIM user: eolsuning
I agree, just figured how to add pending friend requests, then just saw someone who was trying a boss and helped him.

I liked the cooperate boss raiding idea.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Suning, get on fast! It's down to it's last drops of HP you should be able to kill it but you only have 9 mins left!

edit: And after attacking yours, I get my own boss with no power to fight it lol. fukoda.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Suning, get on fast! It's down to it's last drops of HP you should be able to kill it but you only have 9 mins left!

edit: And after attacking yours, I get my own boss with no power to fight it lol. fukoda.
don't worry i was looking until it had 1% ( since i only had one attack)
got this one

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got a lvl 20 UC upgrade only card for it. Curious if cards upgrade more if they are the same or a different element, or it doesn't matter, unlike having a higher level/being a more powerful card.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Got a lvl 20 UC upgrade only card for it
that's what i get usually so it probably is higher chance for the highest damage i guess ( i did won one UC upgrade card on my boss one time too :( )
and yes they do better with the same element

Blizzart

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe we should edit the first message of this topic and add our nicknames in it so every other player can find other players from the forum?

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm, the problem with these UC's in levels 17-19 is that they are level 15's, so if you want to combine them later to make a + or ++ card, you are going to lose all those levels.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hmm, the problem with these UC's in levels 17-19 is that they are level 15's, so if you want to combine them later to make a + or ++ card, you are going to lose all those levels.
they dont actually lose those levels you see the % in there when you are going to fuse cards? that are the stats it will retain for when fuse so an UC++ when maxed all lv can be stronger than a R++ without maxing levels

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

wow just got another rare card after assisting one of those boss and i did like 10% of his hp i guess it is all about luck more damage increases the chance but doesn't mean low damage cannot get.

oh yeah i just confirm that max common level card is 30

Last edited:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

puu.sh/3B5l2.jpg wth is this?
that is an exp card you can use to level a monster card gives more exp than usual card it is highest chance on boss reward assist so don't worry you get a lot of those.

Last edited:

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

where have you been yesterday, yukawa? i have missed these bosses puu.sh/3C5aQ. :(. i wonder their reward