What's new

Lord of Walkure

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lord of Walkure

edit: wow first post and I totally fucked up. Wrong thread.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's a list telling the elements that cards and bosses have as well as weakness. I'm doing this as I come across different element raid bosses so it's not complete.

Since she's the first girl you get, I decided to start off with the starter girl elemet:

= Earth. Strong against Water, Weak against Wind

= Wind. Strong against Earth, Weak against Fire

= Fire. Strong against Wind, Weak against Water

= Water. Strong against Fire, Weak against Earth

These might be the only elements in the game, so far it's the only ones I've seen. And I'm not 100% sure on all of them, it's pretty much a guess work from the ones I know for a fight and experience with other games that use elements.

Blizzart

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wasn't playing for 2 days because I got bored from the game that I couldn't do anything but you mentioned fusion system again and I'm logging in the damn game again >=D

I realized that too, that my serpent hugger girl has a C version.. And from pictures I guess you used her C+ form for (fighting in pvp?) (or) (fusion with something to get her R card which I want to believe!) something.

And again I've got very curious, also I want to add pvp system is really hilarius, we get only eq items, some of them are quite nice, but hey if somebody doesnt do pvp's anytime why would he/she need all those eqs anyway.

Edit: In the card album, there is one button at the left corner next to the card list button, anyone know what does it to? Whenever I open it, it just shows a text.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wasn't playing for 2 days because I got bored from the game that I couldn't do anything but you mentioned fusion system again and I'm logging in the damn game again >=D

I realized that too, that my serpent hugger girl has a C version.. And from pictures I guess you used her C+ form for (fighting in pvp?) (or) (fusion with something to get her R card which I want to believe!) something.

And again I've got very curious, also I want to add pvp system is really hilarius, we get only eq items, some of them are quite nice, but hey if somebody doesnt do pvp's anytime why would he/she need all those eqs anyway.

Edit: In the card album, there is one button at the left corner next to the card list button, anyone know what does it to? Whenever I open it, it just shows a text.
Lol first off, she's a eastern dragon. You know, the ones like Shenron from Dragon Ball series. Not important just wanted to point it out. Also, sadly no. The R card is given to you because of summer event. Rather than a "upgrade" think of it as a "re-print". As I'm sure all the other summer event cards you gacha for are just reprints.

You use equip items on raid bosses since you attack it during the fight as well. Granted, the bosses don't really attack back so the armor might seem pointless but some of the off-hand and armor actually grants you more Atk/M-atk.

The button is to replay a in-game video (non-H). I've only seen one so far and that was during the event I got the Dark reprint of the starting girl.

Yeah these type of games aren't terribly exciting, you have to have a love for them or enjoy TCGs to be able to continue playing. Also, the lvling up of characters before fusing to get better stats do indeed work. But, and it could be that the girl I used is weak, the stat difference wasn't worth wasting the cards on. I'll test once more on my strongest UC IF I can find one last card of her and if it proves a better success I'll be able to say for sure if it's worth investing in.

Summer event - 19th floor - Dragon girl still haven't upgraded. Starting to believe that statement before is either false or wasn't given all the info. Granted it's been worth the trouble since I got a few UCs from it and some really good gear.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Lol first off, she's a eastern dragon. You know, the ones like Shenron from Dragon Ball series. Not important just wanted to point it out. Also, sadly no. The R card is given to you because of summer event. Rather than a "upgrade" think of it as a "re-print". As I'm sure all the other summer event cards you gacha for are just reprints.

You use equip items on raid bosses since you attack it during the fight as well. Granted, the bosses don't really attack back so the armor might seem pointless but some of the off-hand and armor actually grants you more Atk/M-atk.

The button is to replay a in-game video (non-H). I've only seen one so far and that was during the event I got the Dark reprint of the starting girl.

Yeah these type of games aren't terribly exciting, you have to have a love for them or enjoy TCGs to be able to continue playing. Also, the lvling up of characters before fusing to get better stats do indeed work. But, and it could be that the girl I used is weak, the stat difference wasn't worth wasting the cards on. I'll test once more on my strongest UC IF I can find one last card of her and if it proves a better success I'll be able to say for sure if it's worth investing in.

Summer event - 19th floor - Dragon girl still haven't upgraded. Starting to believe that statement before is either false or wasn't given all the info. Granted it's been worth the trouble since I got a few UCs from it and some really good gear.
it is not false it is the Last stage of the event after 20th floor you can get her as a event quest boss reward
here is the pic of which floor you need to be ( don't mind my char the equipment makes no sense but at least gives really high stats :p )

Last edited:

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cool, I'm at stage 13 or so of the summer event, good to know where the end point is.

I'm curious how far it takes to max level a girl out. I've upgraded my UC++ to level 19, it is starting to require a LOT of cards to upgrade her one level, but she's ridiculously powerful, if I bother to PVP, and she whips out her strongest attack, I can nearly one-shot anyone that isn't her elemental weakness, or 15+ levels higher than me.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Cool, I'm at stage 13 or so of the summer event, good to know where the end point is.

I'm curious how far it takes to max level a girl out. I've upgraded my UC++ to level 19, it is starting to require a LOT of cards to upgrade her one level, but she's ridiculously powerful, if I bother to PVP, and she whips out her strongest attack, I can nearly one-shot anyone that isn't her elemental weakness, or 15+ levels higher than me.
i believe it is 30 or 35 for Common cards
40 for Uncommon
45 for Rare
50 for Super rare
the + doesn't matter still same level

try to use the event monster cards they are high level so gives more exp

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't think new players would have time to reach the 20th floor because of the increasingly slow rate of stage completion as well as the event ending on July 10th, Japan time, or some time tomorrow for the West. I've just reached Stage 16 from 15 after like 6 hours, so...

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Craaaap, I probably need a week to finish the last 7 floors. The items from that area are pretty good too....I wanted that R card because it would give me a 2nd one to make a R+...guess I'll give up on it and level the regular areas.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think new players would have time to reach the 20th floor because of the increasingly slow rate of stage completion as well as the event ending on July 10th, Japan time, or some time tomorrow for the West. I've just reached Stage 16 from 15 after like 6 hours, so...
You're probably right, it's either impossible for them or they would have to constantly without fail continue to progress right after their energy recharges. Which for me now at empty is around an hour and 40 odd mintues.

@Suning
Ah thanks for the clarity. The way you wrote it before made it sound as if you get it while doing the event and not after you complete the event. 2 days to get one more floor is easy, and I can try and farm come UCs afterwards.

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can someone put up a list with reward cards (UC R SR, etc) you get from the regular quest dungeons?

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Disregard what I said about the event. It seems it ends July 25th. ;p

Well, even if it ended today or tomorrow, I reached stage 20 this morning.

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

GRRRR. Good, then I can probably get it cleared then. Looks like they extended it.

Had a question anyways, I've finally started seeing, the level 6 raid bosses, and its suddenly kicking my ass, doing only about 15% of its health a round. I remember reading you could "call for friends," during the raid bosses, is that possible, and if so, how does it work?

Last edited:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

GRRRR. Good, then I can probably get it cleared then. Looks like they extended it.

Had a question anyways, I've finally started seeing, the level 6 raid bosses, and its suddenly kicking my ass, doing only about 15% of its health a round. I remember reading you could "call for friends," during the raid bosses, is that possible, and if so, how does it work?
you press on the violet? button and then first list is your friends second list is invite friends then after you press on first list all your friends will see the boss to help out if they are online ( costs 30% of energy to they attack so they can do way more damage than you also assist win some cards i did won a different UC card by doing a lot of damage on a boss level 9 )

oh yeah and if you guys don't know after clearing a non event quest (by defeating the boss) you gain 1 max charm energy and force ( the 3 stats you up).

if you guys wanna add me my nickname is "yukawa" i thought you could make female avatar but then it is only a trap now lol (saw that there are no female clothes)
To add a friend go to the 5th menu on the first page and then input the name on blank space there

Last edited:

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you press on the violet? button and then first list is your friends second list is invite friends then after you press on first list all your friends will see the boss to help out if they are online ( costs 30% of energy to they attack so they can do way more damage than you also assist win some cards i did won a different UC card by doing a lot of damage on a boss level 9 )

oh yeah and if you guys don't know after clearing a non event quest (by defeating the boss) you gain 1 max charm energy and force ( the 3 stats you up).

if you guys wanna add me my nickname is "yukawa" i thought you could make female avatar but then it is only a trap now lol (saw that there are no female clothes)
To add a friend go to the 5th menu on the first page and then input the name on blank space there
If you want to add this guy, make sure it's spelled Yukawa. It's case sensitive.

Blizzart

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So after some effort I got her and she's also my first SR.

I needed 2 R types of same card to get her (combining again, of course.)
I don't know if we need same types of SR cards to make it SSR.

Also I would like to add, when you fuse two same R cards, the combination will give you not only SR, it will give you a SR with one +

Last edited:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So after some effort I got her and she's also my first SR.

I needed 2 R types of same card to get her (combining again, of course.)
I don't know if we need same types of SR cards to make it SSR.

Also I would like to add, when you fuse two same R cards, the combination will give you not only SR, it will give you a SR with one +
not really actually she did because it is a big event card ( the quest did have 20 floor) other event quests that had about 8 floor per quest only gave rare card ( the blue hair girl i have is event and i got 4 cards R of her)

Arngrim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Something to note, especially for the newer players that manage to clear lvl 20 of event, floors 17-20 have a very low chance of dropping a UC card, it's the 3rd reward from it.

Edit: Also, add me if you want. Gungner