What's new

Lord of Walkure

Blizzart

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lord of Walkure

By the way we have a in-game money that we earn from killing monsters.
Where can we spare that money?

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

By the way we have a in-game money that we earn from killing monsters.
Where can we spare that money?
you use that money to level up your cards ( by throwing another cards on them but be careful once you do that the cards will disappear) there is also refine that works by you using another same refine level equipment ( sword+1 with sword+1 to turn into sword +2 but can be any weapon +1 and like the card you lose the selected weapon/armor/shield)

Blizzart

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did the fusiong thing a lot already, but still I never had an in-game problem with money..

I still wonder if there's a shop or trade system something, something like that..

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I did the fusiong thing a lot already, but still I never had an in-game problem with money..

I still wonder if there's a shop or trade system something, something like that..
oh don't worry that's because you aren't lvling the rare and SR cards, i used about 400k gold to max level one SR

Blizzart

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh don't worry that's because you aren't lvling the rare and SR cards, i used about 400k gold to max level one SR
Well I do have a R card that I'm leveling but comparing her cost for feeding and my total money I thought It woulnd't hurt me even if I stay afk feed her all day long.

When we level up we have 3 buttons (stats) to upgrade, I don't know japanese so I went all-in-balance. Can anyone explain what each of them do?

And the beach event dungeon. How many ep's does it have? I have reached the ones whose require 5 energy for each mob I kill and making me kinda hard to complate it.

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

how do you gamble for cards?
and is there an easy way to replenish your energy fast?

Arngrim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When we level up we have 3 buttons (stats) to upgrade, I don't know japanese so I went all-in-balance. Can anyone explain what each of them do?
Put 1 point into 1 stat and save. Then check what changed.

If I recall correctly, 1st stat is the max amount of points you can have between your 3 cards you'd use, 2nd one is PvE energy and 3rd PvP energy.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do you gamble for cards?
and is there an easy way to replenish your energy fast?
There's 2 tickets in the game, silver and gold. Silver is for the free gacha machine and the gold ones are for all the others. Gold ones cost money to buy but you get a much higher chance at getting R or higher cards and sometimes they have special deals going on.

To get to the gacha page, from the main menu click on the yellow button....that's it. The free gacha is the one on the very bottom and can either net you gear or cards. The top one is usually cards only and the 2nd one is usually gear only, but those of these use gold tickets.

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

it seems the free gamble thingy uses 10 points of whatsoever per game.
does anyone know how to get those points or those silver and gold tickets mentioned above:confused:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it seems the free gamble thingy uses 10 points of whatsoever per game.
does anyone know how to get those points or those silver and gold tickets mentioned above:confused:
Sign in daily for a gift, sometimes that gift are the silver tickets.

Gold ones? Money. Real money.

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

okay thanks mate :D
but what about those points :confused:

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

lols i've must've had over 100 tickets then just a while ago.
anyway thanks for the help KHTA

Arngrim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it's not too much trouble, could we get an explanation of what stat is what on the equipment screen?

I assume some type of weapons affect phys/mag dam for example, but is that all those stats do? And what are the other lower ones?

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If it's not too much trouble, could we get an explanation of what stat is what on the equipment screen?

I assume some type of weapons affect phys/mag dam for example, but is that all those stats do? And what are the other lower ones?
the game is quite simple
the "monster" cards have only 2 stats Attack and Skill ( can be magic physical and other type)
while you avatar have see the menu this order
MP (used for monsters skills)
Physical attack ||||| Critical Chance
Magic Attack |||| Balance
Physical Defense |||| element attack type
Magic Defense |||| element defense type
when you level up you increase 3 type of stats that will help you to play the game further on that order.
Charisma Energy Force
Charisma: Used to be able to equip better cards (you can see the points need to equip a monster card on the first number)
Energy: used for quest missions more energy more you can wait without playing and it fully recover on levelup
Force: used to Raid Boss (randomly appears gives you monster girl cards) and PVP (gives you gear and increases your overall rank which also affect the Raid Boss) same as energy recover on levelup

Arngrim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game is quite simple
the "monster" cards have only 2 stats Attack and Skill ( can be magic physical and other type)
while you avatar have see the menu this order
MP (used for monsters skills)
Physical attack ||||| Critical Chance
Magic Attack |||| Balance
Physical Defense |||| element attack type
Magic Defense |||| element defense type
when you level up you increase 3 type of stats that will help you to play the game further on that order.
Charisma Energy Force
Charisma: Used to be able to equip better cards (you can see the points need to equip a monster card on the first number)
Energy: used for quest missions more energy more you can wait without playing and it fully recover on levelup
Force: used to Raid Boss (randomly appears gives you monster girl cards) and PVP (gives you gear and increases your overall rank which also affect the Raid Boss) same as energy recover on levelup
Tyvm ^^

I was wondering what those other stats were for some time now and what they affected.
And ohhhh, THAT's what that extra pvp fight did. I supposed raid boss changed based on your lvl. This should help me balance things a bit more.

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fun game.

I'm not sure the points should be balanced 1:1:1, to keep up with the cards you get you need a ton of charisma.

Also, the pvp rewards are not that great, I've yet to get something really good for hitting the 3-win streak items, but, the 3rd stat is key for big boss fights, so you need to keep up with having enough to start a round, that starts at 10, then 15, then 20, etc...but going 1:1:1 will be way over doing it to keep up with that. The big boss rewards start getting pretty decent once you get past the 10 point bosses.

So I would prioritize the stats 2:2:1, or even 3:2:1. I've been doing 2:1:1, and feel about right so far on Charisma, too low on quest points, and way too high on pvp points.

Also, the starting UC card actually isn't that bad. While she is fragile, and so does less dmg than normal for a UC, she is also loose, she'll fight with anyone, and so it is easy fitting her in as a 3rd card with some heavy hitting R cards or UC cards. So, she does fill a decent role for a long time.

Still haven't found a way to use up a decent amount of the game money, it just piles up from selling the massive amount of crappy items that drop. Combining cards doesn't even come close to using it up.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fun game.

I'm not sure the points should be balanced 1:1:1, to keep up with the cards you get you need a ton of charisma.

Also, the pvp rewards are not that great, I've yet to get something really good for hitting the 3-win streak items, but, the 3rd stat is key for big boss fights, so you need to keep up with having enough to start a round, that starts at 10, then 15, then 20, etc...but going 1:1:1 will be way over doing it to keep up with that. The big boss rewards start getting pretty decent once you get past the 10 point bosses.

So I would prioritize the stats 2:2:1, or even 3:2:1. I've been doing 2:1:1, and feel about right so far on Charisma, too low on quest points, and way too high on pvp points.

Also, the starting UC card actually isn't that bad. While she is fragile, and so does less dmg than normal for a UC, she is also loose, she'll fight with anyone, and so it is easy fitting her in as a 3rd card with some heavy hitting R cards or UC cards. So, she does fill a decent role for a long time.

Still haven't found a way to use up a decent amount of the game money, it just piles up from selling the massive amount of crappy items that drop. Combining cards doesn't even come close to using it up.
Lol, I like being safe with money so I sold everything I came across til I was at a comfortable level. Now I use all gear to upgrade and all cards to lvl.

It's rare that you'll find really good gear in pvp, I think I did so twice and that was early game. I found much better gear from raid bosses, quest, and events. I think it's more of a "hey guys, look how strong I am!" For friend invites and just test yourself against other players.

Starting girl isn't bad at the start, she is a decent filler if you're in-between points but later on you just find more powerful allies who are not far from her cost. So depending on how you place stats in Charisma you'll quickly be using better cards than her. HOWEVER I will take back what I said about her being the weakest UC, that title actually belongs to the girl with the broken sword. I have her at ++ and she's still weaker than some UC i freshly get. The starting girl at least is close to their strength without any upgrades. Plus she DID eventually get this-

Which is what I like about this game, a lot of the weaker cards get their strong event cards. Like these as well:

Last edited:

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah, figured out how to upgrade equipment, there just has to be a matching +0, +1, +2, +3 etc... of the piece you want to upgrade, and then you can get your best piece to the next level until you run out of pieces to combine. Got my better stuff up to +7 for now.

Haven't seen an event yet where the cards upgrade themselves, might have to due with needing a ++, have had bad luck by getting a bunch of different types, don't get a lot of the same type.

Last edited:

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can i upgrade an UC card with an UC+ card to become a UC++ or do i have to use two UC+ to become a UC++?