Reputation score
Re: [LOP] Lesson of Passion Games

DELETED

Last edited:

blarf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone of you have a version of roomate adaptable for Mac ?
I can’t play…
:(

ParaRock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone of you have a version of roomate adaptable for Mac ?
I can’t play…
:(
I don't know if if works with Safari. But if you open the file App/Cyberfox/sexandglory/com/play/room8s/play_m8s.htm in Firefox you can play.

At least it works in Windows.

That mostly what the .exe does. Start a custom firefox and then open play_m8s.htm

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's a new update on their blog which says they're aiming to release Living with Temptation 2 this month. Hopefully that works out because there hasn't been much else new to play recently.

blarf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if if works with Safari. But if you open the file App/Cyberfox/sexandglory/com/play/room8s/play_m8s.htm in Firefox you can play.

At least it works in Windows.

That mostly what the .exe does. Start a custom firefox and then open play_m8s.htm
Thanks !

Killer.6

Reputation score

Does anyone have valid link to Tlaero games?
I can't find the last ones

DrKylljoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does someone know what happened to the LOP blog ? It is how it was one year ago. Did something happen?

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just a head's up LWT2 official release date is around 13 september (Atleast that's what the blog said).

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sadly its going to take forever for it to reach torrents or something

TentacleZombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tempted to shell out the clams for a one month account just to grab LWT2.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

To be honest, lwt2 is kinda a let down (atleast for me cuz their taking down the dating sim thing. Now more like a puzzle game kinda like blind date)

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

To be honest, lwt2 is kinda a let down (atleast for me cuz their taking down the dating sim thing. Now more like a puzzle game kinda like blind date)
Yeah I agree. The artwork is pretty great but there is almost no gameplay. Feels like a visual novel.

On another note I have a problem with a scene with Antoinette in the locker room. It plays a little and then jumps back to the confession scene.

A small cheat:
There is a scene in the living room in the afternoon of the 4 day. You can play the music and get Justin points and afterwards go back and get them again.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A really big disappointment. It's not even really a sixty minute game since it takes place over the course of six days, you only really get two free actions per day, and (as already said) it's more of a visual novel than anything else, with you just getting a few choices here and there.

There seem to be about three routes:
1 - Focus on Tracey, the main character's wife.
2 - Focus on the short haired blond, the other guy's wife.
3 - Focus on Lisa and the other blond girl, featuring lots of threesomes.

The first route has probably more scenes than the other two combined. The second only really has two. The third one has a handful, though I don't think there's any solo ones between the MC and the tattooed blond.

I guess technically there's a fourth route where you just fuck up as much as you can so that Tracey ends up sleeping with the other guy.

After Roommates my hope that they could put out another good game like the original Living with Temptation rose a bit but they really failed here. They seemed much more interested in focusing on animations than making an actual good game.