What's new

[LOP] Lesson of Passion Games

requiem31

Reputation score
Re: [LOP] Lesson of Passion Games

There's been some development as of late, and not for the best:
UPDATE: We’ve decided to turn off a FREE version of our game cause of our servers capability issues. All poker calculations (really difficult math) is done on a server side and our current solution isn’t able to provide smooth gameplay for thousands of free players.
Right now we’re upgrading our servers and we should be back in a couple of days with FREE version.

Well, next time they should make a Strip Tic Tac Toe kinda game.
So far, the one visual I've seen the most was Lorelei staring down into my soul kinda cross-eyed (that one picture with the halfway down glasses kinda sucks btw) while she took forever to make a move and sip coffee (women, right?). Haven't seen any animation, just stills, soooo jury's still out on those.

Last edited:

Lies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

UPDATE: We’ve decided to turn off a FREE version of our game cause of our servers capability issues. All poker calculations (really difficult math) is done on a server side and our current solution isn’t able to provide smooth gameplay for thousands of free players.
Right now we’re upgrading our servers and we should be back in a couple of days with FREE version.
That's sort of funny. What kind of poker ai are they trying to run server side? It's not playing for real money, basic hand evaluation would be perfectly fine. I doubt anyone wants pro level competition.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For anyone who curious about the poker game.

Sexandglory acc :
User : ancoli
Pass : troll12
Treat it with care.​

Orphena

Reputation score

For anyone who curious about the poker game.

Sexandglory acc :
User : ancoli
Pass : troll12
Treat it with care.​
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

ParaRock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you want to cheat. Open a javascript console with F12 and copy paste this. It will give you a pair of aces.

var cards = $("#player .card");
cards.eq(0).attr("src", _static + "/cards/pik_as.png");
cards.eq(1).attr("src", _static + "/cards/kier_as.png");
_game.giveMeAces();
You need to be on the main site passionholdem.com/poker for it to works. Seems like an iframe problem. I'm really not an expert in javascript.

Last edited:

autizboyz

Reputation score

If you want to cheat. Open a javascript console with F12 and copy paste this. It will give you a pair of aces.

You need to be on the main site passionholdem.com/poker for it to works. Seems like an iframe problem. I'm really not an expert in javascript.
Well you can change the card, but in the actual game your not changing it so its kinda pointless :/

ParaRock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well you can change the card, but in the actual game your not changing it so its kinda pointless :/
From what I understand, the first 3 lines change the image, while the last one actually give you aces. I finished the entire games with this cheat and I won every round with pair, three of a kind or four of a kind of aces. It definitively worked.

It’s a copy paste of the cheat function in poker.js

Urelsor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For everyone who is struggling to win the game I have a pretty simple trick. Took me about 2 hourse of normal pokerplay to find it.

Just raise as before you see the flop. They will always call. After the flop raise again. They will most likley fold (unless they have no money left). If they don't fold they defenitly hit something. So unless you hit somethink high just check/fold.

Managed to unlock every scene with this method within minutes.

DrKylljoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I used the account that Autizboyz borrowed to us (thanks to him btw) but i can't seem to unlock the two other girls, and i'm playing from the offifial SAG website.

Urelsor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I used the account that Autizboyz borrowed to us (thanks to him btw) but i can't seem to unlock the two other girls, and i'm playing from the offifial SAG website.
When you defeated both and go back to the bar there should be a new girl.

loststumbling

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any news regarding LWT2 or other games since that Poker thing?

autizboyz

Reputation score

Are there any news regarding LWT2 or other games since that Poker thing?
LWT2 probaly around august, they say they going to release roomates. Why not check it by your ?

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Roommates is out, although so far there's no place to download it.

sholblerk03

Reputation score

Are there any Sex&Glory accounts available? Non seem to work right now.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Has anyone played Roommates yet? It's actually pretty good, which is surprising because I've found all the other Sex & Glory games to be crap. It has quite a bit of content and a ton of scenes between the main two girls, most of which is repeatable with changes to the scenes. The gameplay is really straightforward and gets repetitive after a while but the various events make up for it. All that said, you really have to be into lesbian stuff to get anything out of this game because that's what like 90% of the scenes are.

I have no idea how to get an ending, though. I'm past day 100, I've passed like five tests, and the characters were talking of throwing some sort of end of year celebration but that was like two in game weeks ago.

Byne

Reputation score

Any downloads for roommates or working passwords?

Orthal

Reputation score

Here is a non yet fully tested version :

https:// cloud.mail .ru/public/6qcD/gtefUw2dM

Just delete space between "//" and "cloud" and beetween"mail" and ".ru"

And if you have too much trouble with this version, try this acc :

aochung: wangbeta
Please try download version first, so the acc lasts longer.

autizboyz

Reputation score

Sorry for the late post, was out from town.

S&G acc :
Account : snakelton
Password : bailey34
Treat it with care

Havent try the new game yet havent reach home atm, how's the game btw?

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's a pretty good game for what it is.

And to anyone curious, Cheat Engine works with the downloaded version of the game, although changes aren't immediately apparent until the game updates the values (i.e. if you change your money then the value the game shows will stay the same until you buy something).

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have any tips on what to do about the Dean, when trying to get the DJ onto the school area?