What's new

[LOP] Lesson of Passion Games

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [LOP] Lesson of Passion Games

Anyone have any tips on what to do about the Dean, when trying to get the DJ onto the school area?
That's where I got stuck, too. Looking at the game's pictures there seems to be an event where you give him photos of the brown haired girl (the one you tutor) but have no idea how to get that to trigger.

mangegin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try to failed her test once. :)

Last edited:

koro62

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any1 have torrent link for roommates?

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Much appreciated, folks

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That's where I got stuck, too. Looking at the game's pictures there seems to be an event where you give him photos of the brown haired girl (the one you tutor) but have no idea how to get that to trigger.
If youre talking about the nude pic, well its easy use the "sexual favor" or something like that, then choose the modeling 3* all of them (The last 1 will give you the nude pic).

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If youre talking about the nude pic, well its easy use the "sexual favor" or something like that, then choose the modeling 3* all of them (The last 1 will give you the nude pic).
I've already done that. I just don't know how to convince the dean about the DJ. It seems like maybe you give him some pictures of the girl but anytime I talk to him I get the same "there's nothing you can do to convince him" crap.

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've already done that. I just don't know how to convince the dean about the DJ. It seems like maybe you give him some pictures of the girl but anytime I talk to him I get the same "there's nothing you can do to convince him" crap.
Same problem, but I was to lazy to figured it out, so I just looked at the pictures.
They are in the game folder:
\RoomMates - F95 v2\App\Cyberfox\sexandglory\com\play\room8s\events

ParaRock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the Dean

Viviane have to fail the exam once. You can go then see the dean, buy a dress, go to an orgy with him. Then you will have to do a photoshoot(Go on computer, search for tips, ask the dancer at the party then go the mall) with Vivianne. Finaly, blackmail him so you can invite the DJ and get the orgy ending.

Last edited:

mgs2master2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nice gathering on these games, I only find them on a free site time to time. Thanks for this and the guides everyone.

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The coding for the parameters other than money don't work for me? I think I clearly am doing it wrong. Is it just what's exactly written there or am I missing something?

ParaRock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The coding for the parameters other than money don't work for me? I think I clearly am doing it wrong. Is it just what's exactly written there or am I missing something?
For the cheat? Don't copy the entire line.
Code:
game.setProperty ( "favour", 100)

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ohhh I thought you needed the first part along with it like the money part. I get it, thanks!

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The LOP blog posted an update a few days ago with some info and screens of LwT2. They don't really give indication as to how far along it is, so it may be a while yet before it's released.

flarglberg

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The latest update was released today. There are three new scenes with about 30 new images and seven animations if I remember correctly. Should be good, though I haven't gotten around to playing them yet myself. However what's not clear is if this is the last Eleanor 2 update. :confused:

srfkrnz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eleanor 2 last update how can i find it ?

mrdots

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! Seducing the throne is awesome!