What's new

Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.7]

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.2]

I find myself stuck in the old lady's apartment while trying to find their lubricant, somehow feels extra awkward compared to whenever else Ive run into a bug :p
Yeah same here, stuck with no item indicator for the lube.

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah same here, stuck with no item indicator for the lube.
Dear "patreon" that bug has been fixed for patreons only. :D :eek:
Ohh one more thing... In that version we missed to put in one
very important piece of code that will have the major role in the future. Sorry about that! We were in a hurry to post the update as soon as possible, that is why it happened...

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Dear "patreon" that bug has been fixed for patreons only. :D :eek:
Ohh one more thing... In that version we missed to put in one
very important piece of code that will have the major role in the future. Sorry about that! We were in a hurry to post the update as soon as possible, that is why it happened...
Wasn't there a game company that "leaked" themselves a version of their game in the net, except it would work till the last boss and stop there, because they removed some code from it... :)
Your words remind me of that.

Raveman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.3]

A quick question, What it's the role of all the indicators? I could understand something like lust, if you hasn't enough you can't make some erotic action, but what about the rest?

sholblerk03

Reputation score

Hi acapicaso.

Have to say that I really love this game and, not intending to put much pressure on your team, but I have a huge expectation on this and i'm really hyped. So I hope that you stay motivated and accomplish the best game possible.

I have some concerns and curiosities:

-In the blowjob scene with Nick there's an option to not warn Lily that he is coming on her mouth. Why can't that option have a real effect in the game instead of simply the response be "she will not like it, i may not do it"?;

-Can you tell how the "intelligence" stat will be useful for?;

-Will in the future the different routes and scenes be triggered based on the stats condition at a certain moment? Because so far it is very much linear and the progression of the stats seem pre-determined (as an exemple being the blowjob scene stated above).

Man, I know it can be demanding and hard-working but just hope the game will have a lot of options and free choices for the player to set his own way through.

Oh, and I'm expecting that her corrupted state is a mean and not an end. What I mean by this is that I hope when we reach her deeply corrupted state (or something like that), the game doesn't end short after that and there can be a LOT of scenes and tasks (or quests) to do meanwhile. The same with the "fidelity" route or others.

I just think this has a lot of potential and want you to not rush it's development and take your time. I'm sure in the end it will be awesome. :)

apassingguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is ver 0.2 available for public yet? Just wondering.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so ,any news that u can share with the simple mortals ?:33333

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

They're working on 0.4, coming at the end of this month, if I remember correctly.

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A quick question, What it's the role of all the indicators? I could understand something like lust, if you hasn't enough you can't make some erotic action, but what about the rest?
Well, for example: intelligence. Depending on how high her intelligence is, the system will allow her do one of the other jobs. We'll talk about the ways to get her intelligence higher in V0.4.

Hi acapicaso.

Have to say that I really love this game and, not intending to put much pressure on your team, but I have a huge expectation on this and i'm really hyped. So I hope that you stay motivated and accomplish the best game possible.

I have some concerns and curiosities:

-In the blowjob scene with Nick there's an option to not warn Lily that he is coming on her mouth. Why can't that option have a real effect in the game instead of simply the response be "she will not like it, i may not do it"?;

-Will in the future the different routes and scenes be triggered based on the stats condition at a certain moment? Because so far it is very much linear and the progression of the stats seem pre-determined (as an exemple being the blowjob scene stated above).

Man, I know it can be demanding and hard-working but just hope the game will have a lot of options and free choices for the player to set his own way through.

Oh, and I'm expecting that her corrupted state is a mean and not an end. What I mean by this is that I hope when we reach her deeply corrupted state (or something like that), the game doesn't end short after that and there can be a LOT of scenes and tasks (or quests) to do meanwhile. The same with the "fidelity" route or others.

I just think this has a lot of potential and want you to not rush it's development and take your time. I'm sure in the end it will be awesome. :)
Since that is at the very beginning of the game, we didn't want to rush things. That's why we decided to put fake choice there. Of course, as the game progresses, things like that will be changed.

Yes. Intelligence is connected to her progress at work. Depending on how high her intelligence is, she will be able to choose her future job. The picture will be much clearer after playing v0.4.

Absolutely. That's exactly the reason stats are there. In v0.3 the game stops being linear, so you can completely skip some events. There is, of course, the general course of the game and it leads the game in the certain direction. But that doesn't mean you are obliged to click "YES".

We're glad you've liked the game so far :)

is ver 0.2 available for public yet? Just wondering.
You've probably found it out by now, but, we'll just remind you that v0.2 can be downloaded in the first post of the topic.

They're working on 0.4, coming at the end of this month, if I remember correctly.
We're very satisfied with the progress of V0.4. It is important to mention that V0.4 won't be out at the end of this month, but at the first half of the next one. We've decided to add more game content in order to follow game flow which is very important to us...

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is important to mention that V0.4 won't be out at the end of this month, but at the first half of the next one. We've decided to add more game content in order to follow game flow which is very important to us...
sounds like next version is going to be a humdinger :)

kambiz_mbi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

one of the best game I've ever played
great 3d rendering and great story
exactly my type of games :D
I wish you the best on your game and hope you earn enough money to make many games in future

winter0s

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dang! This game is good!

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since that is at the very beginning of the game, we didn't want to rush things. That's why we decided to put fake choice there. Of course, as the game progresses, things like that will be changed.

Man, you can't rush things there... they are married :D Anyway, first half of what month? :D If i understood your post it's in the first half of August? Can't wait for new v., sorry :D

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.4]

Just wanna let you know that V0.4 has been released. :)
And of course, we'll release v0.3 in public in a few days..
I'll talk about the update tomorrow... I need sleep so bad...

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Any kind of text skip in this game? I've not found the key if there is. If not, maybe you should look at putting it in if you intend on multiple playthroughs for different scenes. Otherwise you get button mashing, and only some of us are old enough to remember the GF Boosts in FF8...(My thumb still hurts).

I think this game has some fantastic models, great animation. Absolutely fantastic potential. I like the main character, I like the story thus far. Maybe a bit more on spell and grammar check, but I am the last one to bitch about that.

I look forward to more of this. Definitely in my top five patreon games.

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any kind of text skip in this game? I've not found the key if there is. If not, maybe you should look at putting it in if you intend on multiple playthroughs for different scenes. Otherwise you get button mashing, and only some of us are old enough to remember the GF Boosts in FF8...(My thumb still hurts).
What do you mean old enough FF8 is on Steam.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score
What do you mean old enough FF8 is on Steam.
erm...yes it is. and most Steam kids don't know what to do with it...

And yes Children, I'm calling you Children!

Seriously, I've seen more fucking Hentai games than you can imagine. I've been around here for longer than half your fucking life. You really want to get on me? I was a goddamn lurker for a good 5 years...Then I became a contributor... Then I gave up on that and left for greener pastures...

Yes, I lurked. Yes, I also didn't. Yes, now I don't give two fucks. I've been both a legend and a joke. I don't care which you decide I am now. Either way I am more than you...

There's a reason my green goddamn bar is up so high with so few posts. I'm a man of few words. But I get fucking pissed off.

Last edited by a moderator:

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seriously, I've seen more fucking Hentai games than you can imagine. I've been around here for longer than half your fucking life. You really want to get on me? I was a goddamn lurker for a good 5 years...Then I became a contributor... Then I gave up on that and left for greener pastures...

Yes, I lurked. Yes, I also didn't. Yes, now I don't give two fucks. I've been both a legend and a joke. I don't care which you decide I am now. Either way I am more than you...

There's a reason my green goddamn bar is up so high with so few posts. I'm a man of few words. But I get fucking pissed off.
Seriously? How old are you? This site wasn't around as long as you think it was. I am 27 you idiot.

kambiz_mbi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this update was great and full of interesting options I think with these options we will be able to have 2 or 3 endings
and the cgs especially Fred's, were so great but I had a problem at first to find how to have some banging time with him :D
I hope next update will have Mike in, I'm looking forward to see how they will gather to each other once again and what will happen next. tnx for the great effort of your team. this update shows that how you care about the quality of your game