What's new

Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.7]

ramono88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.4]

I found another scene after this one, inside the spoiler:

The night after the automatic scene you will feel hot again and will take a bath, if you had sex with fred the night before you will confront him again and can start the sex scene, during it your husband will arrive, you can choose what to do, have sex with the husband or go upstairs again and fuck fred.
Thx didn't tried that last one, went right into the shower! :p This game is one of the best NTR out there and isn't even finished :D

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did so, and it was literally 5 mins before I got the link sent without asking, nice feautre.

Please, please, please make more wager scenes, in the bar. I loved that whole scene

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Public release of V0.3. More info about it and a download link can be found at the 1st post.

Did so, and it was literally 5 mins before I got the link sent without asking, nice feautre.

Please, please, please make more wager scenes, in the bar. I loved that whole scene
I'm glad you liked it Zhou. We'll see what we can do... ;)

kambiz_mbi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, played it again, and my imho:
1. It needed text skip button (for games with different story paths always needed text skip)
2. It needed auto dash/run option (my poor shift button =P)
3. It needed option to show character stand picture in her current outfit somewhere in the screen corner or in profile option (mirror in her house is good but not enough) - many games of such genre has option like this (for examples scgarden games, Malise and the Machine etc.), its helps to create visual atmosphere and works very good.
4. Many dialogues in this game goes with sg rendered backgrounds its good, but for dialogues without such backgrounds will be nice to have some character portraits maybe even with different emotions like in most VN type games, for the same reason that I meant above.

Nice to see that heroine actually have some personality and plot not like in some silly hentai "oh I'm raped"-"oh I'm cock slave now" =P , hope to see her to be smart little slut like her girlfriend =)
Good work overall, keep up the mark.
I think your third opinion isn't needed
because a picture block a screen isn't a good idea
in Melisa and Machine everything is different because it's an action game and in the game your clothes will be ripped so you have to check your clothes time to time because of your armor situation
in profile can be a good one I agree with the profile status because we need to know What's her moral situation and is she going to be good wife or a whore one

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so any new hypnotist scenes in the new release?

manda789

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hoping for new Dominique scenes in future releases :D:D:D

K84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was playing this game a few weeks ago but I got stuck looking for a place and I ended up leaving it. I will try to play with the new versions

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How can i get the drawing scene?
You need to accept "leaflet" job. ;)

I was playing this game a few weeks ago but I got stuck looking for a place and I ended up leaving it. I will try to play with the new versions
What do you mean you got stuck ? In which version...?

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Public release of V0.3. More info about it and a download link can be found at the 1st post.

I'm glad you liked it Zhou. We'll see what we can do... ;)
Here's hoping.

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really love the game.
Graphics are awesome, Dialogs are great.
I love the slow transformation, and curios to where it will lead.

Problem is how can i still enjoy other games when this one set the bar so high :)

hmm any change we see some action between Lilly an Nicole in the future?

cloudconnected

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quite amazing so far. Really sets the bar quite high for other patreon games that have the NTR theme and 3D art.

Have a question regarding a few things though. Is there any point in choosing where to buy that red dress? Honestly, I thought that there will be a scene when I chose to buy it from that Italian guy, but there wasn't :(. Also, because I enjoy exploring and searching for stuff, noticed that with the same red dress, after you buy it, if you go home and take a piss there's no scene, unlike with other clothes. Will that be added at some point?

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Quite amazing so far. Really sets the bar quite high for other patreon games that have the NTR theme and 3D art.

Have a question regarding a few things though. Is there any point in choosing where to buy that red dress? Honestly, I thought that there will be a scene when I chose to buy it from that Italian guy, but there wasn't :(. Also, because I enjoy exploring and searching for stuff, noticed that with the same red dress, after you buy it, if you go home and take a piss there's no scene, unlike with other clothes. Will that be added at some point?
There are more scene in the red dress in the recent release. :)

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i enjoy this game, lots of stuff to do and intriguing story.

i have a question about the CG.
sometimes Lily looks very thick, sometimes plump and sometimes curvaceous.
its hard to know her right measures as it changes all the time.
what you all think?

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what you all think?
ive noticed subtle differences in certain scenes, but i like her plumpness, it fits her personality :)

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really love the game.
Graphics are awesome, Dialogs are great.
I love the slow transformation, and curios to where it will lead.

Problem is how can i still enjoy other games when this one set the bar so high :)
I think that's the best compliment this game ever received. :eek::eek::eek: :rolleyes:

hmm any change we see some action between Lilly an Nicole in the future?
Definitely! But Nicole needs to finish "her job" first. Having a slutty friend could be very useful sometime :D

i was wondering about that too, cause i noticed lilys horniness had gone up after leaving the boutique.
I spoke yesterday with my coworker about that scene. We planned it but we didn't have enough time to finish it. As soon as we have time for it, we'll fill that gap.
And as for the red dress in front of mirror, bathroom, etc... we made those cg's and they'll be included in the upcoming version.

i enjoy this game, lots of stuff to do and intriguing story.

i have a question about the CG.
what you all think?
I don't know, the model is still the same... I think it's just an illusion.