Lilia Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lilia Ashford (Mind Flayer)

"I don't know how your body works, my love. I would say we should rest for the day. After all, what better way to rest after giving birth than snuggling up with the one you love the most?" Zix says, slowly carrying her to the shuttle, before a loud roar is heard from the skies.

"That...Sounds like Alexis." Zix says, beginning to hasten her pace towards the shuttle, as a massive, green-scaled creature with equally massive wings breaks over the top of the forest, swooping low and grabbing both women in its rear set of claws and winging into the air. "DAMMIT ALEXIS! Stop doing this!" Zix shouts up at the creature, which Lilia will soon recognize as a dragon from Human mythology. The creature does not even seem to take notice of its two captives, clutching them tightly in its rear feet as it wings out over the forest, where Lilia will notice a large mountain tall enough to be capped with snow.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, yeah I guess so," Lilia cooed, snuggling against Zix and suckling some more milk while she was carried along.

Before they got in however, Lilia heard a roar from above them and stopped drinking to look up and see what it was. Lilia yelped in fear as the dragon whom Zix named Alexis scooped them up and made off with them. Lilia clung to Zix as they were flown off in the creature's rear clawed feet, looking around and shuddering as she saw them heading for a snow capped mountain.

"Where's she taking us Zix?" Lilia asked hesitantly, hoping that they would be alright.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"She's taking us to her nest, like the selfish bitch she is!" Zix says, the last part being shouted up in the direction of the dragon. The beast still doesn't respond to the insults and fact that she's carrying two women in her claws.

Soon, they fly in through a rather high cave, into a long tunnel, until they finally emerge inside of a large chamber, glittering a dark green from light reflecting off a hoard of green gemstones and veins running through the rock. The Dragon sets them both down on a large platform against the wall opposite the tunnel they came in from, then lands a little ways away, growling as her form seems to shift, slowly taking a more humanoid appearance, and once she's humanoid enough to walk on two feet, she begins to saunter towards the two women, her hips swaying rather exaggeratedly as she walks, her heels up off the ground naturally, and her claws clicking on the stone beneath her with each step.

The now-humanoid woman stands at seven feet tall, her arms and legs coated in green scales, as well as most of her head, save her face, and the front side of her torso, which have a pale tint to them, looking like normal human flesh. As her pronounced hips sway with each step, her breasts bounce as well, plump C-cups bared to the world as she approaches the Kitsune. "Well, well. Zix, who is this wonderful beauty you've found? I've never seen a Female as beautiful as her." she states, as the Alien scrambles in front of Lilia and growls protectively. "She's my lover." Zix says protectively, her teeth bared as the dragoness chuckles. "And what's your name, little one?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see, well, guess there's nothing I can really do but hold on tight for now then huh," Lilia said softly, holding onto Zix for the time being.

When they reached the cavern she was taking them to, Lilia sighed a bit as she was set down inside with Zix. Lilia watched as she shifted form after landing a ways away from them both, a look of amazement on her face. After she was done shifting forms, Lilia couldn't help but stare at her as she walked over to them. As the two spoke to one another, Lilia gulped audibly as she was asked her name by the dragon woman.

"I'm Lilia... Lilia Ashford. But you can just call me Lilia. Who are you, and why did you bring us here?" Lilia replied, stepping forward and laying a hand on Zix's shoulder to try and get her to calm down.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I am Alexis Darkwing. This is my lair." the Dragon woman says, slowly circling the two women, as Zix begins to settle with the reassuring grip to her shoulder. "And, judging by the fact that you ask that question, I assume you know nothing of Dragon reproduction." the woman says, smirking as she approahces, running one of her scale-coated fingers down Lilia's face, and then naughtily down her hreast to wrap her hand around it and squeeze. "Mmmm. So soft, so plump. A fine body you have for my purposes. Zix, tell her what I do with the lovely women I capture." she says, the alien woman looking a bit nervous. "She um...She goes back into her dragon form and...She takes you into her womb...Then she hooks some weird bit of flesh into your stomach and...Forces you to produce eggs. Repeatedly. Until she's lain a full clutch." the alien woman says, hoping Lilia won't react in a bad way to this revelation.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lilia watched as Alexis paced around them with what Lilia felt was a hungry look in her eyes. "No... I don't know about dragon reproduction. I'm assuming it has something to do with my penis and your pussy though," Lilia said with a smirk, her eyebrow raised up.

When Alexis trailed her hand down to Lilia's breasts and squeezed one, the kitsune gasped softly as her nipples perked up. As Zix explained to her what Alexis did for reproduction, after Alexis told her she had such a fine body, Lilia blushed a bit and nodded at their words. "I see. Well... I should have guess it was something like that honestly. I'm not against it, but... Alexis... I did just give birth not long before you scooped us up. So I don't think I'm strong enough to bear more children just yet," Lilia said once Zix had finished explaining. "Can we not just do it like we are now though to get your pregnant Alexis? So that I don't have to make anymore eggs for a while until I rest at least," Lilia then asked Alexis hopefully.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, strength is no worry. You see, once you're inside me, I give you a special fluid that enhances your body to be as strong and resilient as mine. The effects wear oiff a day after you stop receiving it, so unless you wish to be a Dragon full-time, you can get back to your normal old self, my dear." the dragon says, licking her lips as she begins to grope the woman's breast with purpose, trying to get her aroused. "As for getting me pregnant, that also has to happen inside of me. The only difference from myself making use of a female and a male, is that the females produce my eggs for me, and the males are drained dry." she says, moving to also grope one of Zix's breasts, the alien letting out a weak moan, obviously enjoying the treatment and secretly enjoying the idea of being used like that.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hearing Alexis' reply, Lilia gulped again and stared at the dragon girl, gasping softly as her breast was kneaded by the dragon girl's strong hand, serving its purpose in getting Lilia aroused quite quickly indeed. She watched as Zix also had her breast groped and blushed a bit.

"So I can't get you pregnant in this form Alexis? That's kind of sad, but... well, I suppose I don't mind doing it the other way. But... I am still recovering from birthing many of Zix's eggs not long ago," Lilia asked curiously, grabbing and gently squeezing Zix's hand and giving her a questioning look as she noticed Zix's enjoyment.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Indeed. Sadly this form is only fit for pleasure, not breeding. However, if you should both agree to bear my eggs for me..." the dragongirl says, her hands moving down to toy with both women's pussies. "I would be more than happy to tend to your needs now, until you have recovered." the dragonwoman says, Zix panting softly. "We're...Old friends...I bear her eggs for her...A lot...And she bears mine...When I can't find a proper female..." she pants out, her lust coating her thighs as Alexis toys with both women.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw that sucks. I... guess though that I ought to have guessed it. But... I suppose I'd be okay with that arrangement Alexis. If you'd be okay with it Zix. I guess I'm gonna be the best breeder on the planet now, hmhm, because I'm new and exotic," Lilia said with a giggle as her womanly parts were teased. "I'm willing to do that though if you're both up for it. Do you mind letting me rest a day or so though before I bear your eggs at least Alexis?" Lilia added to the two.

Last edited:
OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, you'll get a day's rest alright, my dear fox-tailed lover." Alexis says, purring through her maw as she begins to guide Lilia over to a rounded indent in the floor, lined with thick animal furs to make it somewhat comfortable. She guides the kitsune to lay down, bending down to kiss the Kitsune, then smirking as she begins to lewdly crawl over her form, her tongue darting in and out of her mouth as she regards the herm's pussy. "You look delicious, Lilia. Let me make you feel good." she says, darting her tongue down to run along the foxherm's slit, completely unaware of the hidden cock that she possesses, as Zix moves in to sit near Lilia's head, trying to hide her own lust at watching the dragongirl get started.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well... if you're willing to let me rest for a day or so before the eggs, then sure thing hot stuff," Lilia said to Alexis, smiling and letting her lead her over to the furs.

Laying down on the fur covered bed, Lilia smiled up at Alexis and winked at Zix while Alexis crawled her way up to the bed towards her. As soon as Alexis' tongue darted out and licked up her slit, Lilia moaned aloud, reaching down and brushing her hand down across Alexis' cheek. As her pussy was licked more and more, Lilia's body heated up and soon she knew she'd be unable to keep her dick and balls hidden from Alexis' wandering tongue. Looking up while that tongue ate her out, Lilia saw Zix sitting nearby and smiled at her before reaching over to caress the alien girl's leg.

"O-Oh no... c-can't h-hide it any longer. Alexis, I... I hope you like what's about to happen," Lilia said when her amp could no longer hide her dick, where it then burst free of the amp's power right in Alexis' face, her balls landing on her tongue while the crown of her shaft bonked her on the head.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The dragoness pulls back when the shaft bops her on the head, slowly grasping it and running her hand up it. "Mmmmm. I do...You're going to be so wonderful inside my womb tomorrow, Lilia..." she says, before she moves to lick around the head of her shaft for a few moments, then begins to slowly sink the massive hermdick into her maw, moaning pleasedly as she does so. Zix moves so that her dripping slit is right over Lilia's face. "M-me too, please...I...I need tending to as well." she says, gently lowering her snatch down towards Lilia's mouth, her green, aphrodisiac fluids flowing freely.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Gasping softly as Alexis grasped her dick and ran it up along the length of it, Lilia lay back and relaxed for Alexis to do whatever she liked for now. "Hmhm, yeah I'm sure I will Alexis. Just go easy on me okay, I did just get rid of a really large clutch of eggs from Zix today," Lilia giggled playfully at Alexis.

She moaned when Alexis licked around the crown of her dick and then slowly sank her lips down around it. The feel of it was amazing and as sensitive as she already was thanks to all of Zix's and May's attentions, and Ash's as well, having Alexis doing this aroused her very quickly to the point she didn't want her to stop. When Zix moved over and her mate lowered herself down onto Lilia's face, the kitsune herm didn't even wait for Zix to finish speaking before diving in and licking away, drinking the greenish slime down happily without a care in the world.

"God when they finally come to respond to the beacon, I won't want to leave," Lilia thought to herself while she licked at Zix while getting licked by Alexis.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zix purrs atop Lilia's face, her hands reaching down and gently groping and fondling the kitsune's breasts, as her aphrodisiac-loaded juices run down the Kitsune's face and into her mouth, lighting the all-too-familiar fire of arousal that it does. Alexis begins to gently bob her head on the shaft in her mouth, pulling free with a satisfied moan for a moment. "Mmmmm. And I bet neither of us wants you to leave. Isn't that right, Zix?" she says seductively, before diving back onto the shaft with gusto, Zix moaning lustfully. "Oh god, yes. Don't ever leave, Lilia! Eat me and fill me and bear my eggs and love me and AHHH!" the alien begins to stammer out, as her folds clench and she orgasms around Lilia's tongue, clearly enjoying the treatment as she grinds her hips back against her face, wanting even more.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

While the two teased her, Lilia lay there moaning beneath the two other girls, her dick already throbbing in Alexis' mouth in preparation for release. Zix's juices were doing wonders for her arousal too, making sure that her loins were kept well fired up and ready for action. Lilia momentarily pulled away from Zix's pussy to catch her breath a bit before diving back in for more. "Y-Yes girls, I love it... I love you both. Make me cum," Lilia panted to them both while they pleasured her, nearing her own climax already.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexis purrs around Lilia's shaft as she pushes it into her throat, the act causing her to vibrate around the herm's meat and further tip her towards her climax, as she presses her lips to Lilia's groin, her eyes rolled back. Zix pants as she grinds her cunt into the kitsune's face, her insides twitching as she nears another orgasm. "Yes! Yes! Love you so much, Lilia...Let's cum together." she pants as she approaches her peak.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lilia squeals as the two alien girls went at her, her dick already throbbing in Alexis' mouth. As she felt Alexis' lips pressing against her groin, Lilia felt that long tongue coil around and lick her all over while Alexis' eyes rolled up into her head. In the meantime she licked Zix's pussy all over, drinking down her juices that only served to arouse her even further than she already was.

"Oh god you two... it's so good. Cum with me Zix... Alexis," Lilia panted to her two lovers and moments later she felt her climax coming on and tensed beneath her as Alexis coaxed her orgasm right out of her dick.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexis, with both of her hands tending to her feminine bits, and a delicious dick in her mouth, moans around Lilia as the herm begins to pumps seed directly into her belly, spraying femcum on the floor behind her. Zix screams out in ecstasy as she puts all of her weight into pressing Lilia's mouth into her snatch, coating her entire head in her green aphrodisiac. The alien soon falls over backwards with a groan, panting from the intensity of her orgasm. Alexis simply rests, her eyes still rolled back in her head, and her mouth not moving to remove itself from Lilia's massive shaft, instinctually still gulping as she falls still.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling the overwhelming pleasure of her climax washing over her, Lilia screamed her bliss aloud, letting the other two know just how good she felt right now thanks to their ministrations. When Zix came and her femcum drenched Lilia's face, the horny kitsune had a dopey smile on her face as she looked down while Alexis seemed to pass out while still sucking her dick.

"Wow girls... that... that was awesome," Lilia panted, not really noticing the two had nearly fainted while having fun with her, her dick still pumping the last dregs of seed from that orgasm down Alexis' throat.