Lilia Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lilia Ashford (Mind Flayer)

Alexis begins to stir as she slowly pulls free of Lilia's dick, a predatory growl leaving her maw as she begins to crawl up the kitsune, her stomach paunched out from the load she had just devoured. "More...I want more of that...Wonderful seed inside me." she growls, moving to position her snatch just above Lilia's shaft, moving in to lick some of Zix's fluids off of the kitsune's face, before diving into a passionate kiss with her long, serpentine tongue.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Watching Alexis crawl up as she growled softly, Lilia panted and smiled up at her, drunk on the ecstasy and biting her bottom lip as she looked up at her new lover and soon to be mate. "You can have it then love... I've got plenty more in this big fat balls of mine thanks to Zix and May both," Lilia cooed at Alexis, grinning as her dick was positioned underneath Alexis' pussy, which looked extremely tight.

Lilia returned the dragon girl's kiss passionately, and pulled Alexis tightly against her, one hand on her hip while one hand on her head to hold her in the kiss, the tug on her hip impaling Alexis' pussy on her shaft. "Take me Alexis... milk my balls dry," Lilia panted after finally breaking their kiss.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexis begins a low, lust-filled moan as she begins to sink onto Lilia's shaft. "Mmmm. Almost wish...I could...Be fertilized in this form..." she grunts out as she begins riding the kitsune's cock, moving to sit upright while doing it, both of her scaly hands down on Lilia's breasts as her tail begins to tickle her balls, before slowly wrapping around the base of them, squeezing them tight, and preventing her from attaining climax as the dragoness begins to ride her hard.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"W-Well maybe I can... h-help with that Alexis. If I can get a sample... o-of your blood, when my people come to find me... then I can... maybe see if one of the doctors could help... figure out how to let you do so," Lilia panted to Alexis, while the dragon girl bounced and happily impaled herself upon Lilia's long hard shaft.

When her tail coiled around Lilia's balls, the kitsune herm squealed and reached up to grab both of Alexis' hips with her hands, where she started bucking her own hips up into the dragon girl's. "Yes... yes Alexis... it's amazing. More... make me cum again. I want to fill your womb with my seed. Who knows... hmhm, it could take," Lilia panted to Alexis as she held her and bucked her hips.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm...That sounds...Wonderful...Being fucked full...Of your eggs..."Alexis grunts out as she rides Lilia, her maw stretched into a grin as she takes the massive Kitsune's shaft. She begins to grind as she bottoms out, before Lilia pulls back out again, rubbing herself all over the herm and trying to feel as much of it as possible, her folds starting to tighten with an impending climax. "Mmm...Fill me up, Lilia. Give me everything you have in those delicious balls of yours." she moans out lustfully, tilting forward and grabbing Lilia's head, diving into her mouth again in a fiery kiss, her tail releasing her plump gonads and lightly swatting it, urging her to cum as hard as she can.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lilia nodded to Alexis as the dragon girl bounced and impaled herself repeatedly upon her hot hard dick, with Lilia squealing as her next climax hit and she exploded inside Alexis as soon as the swat from her tail struck her engorged balls. "YES... C-CUMMING!" Lilia cried before Alexis drowned out her voice with a passionate kiss, which Lilia returned with equal passion.

As she came again, Lilia felt her body starting to tire a bit as she kept cumming and cumming, until her balls began to ache slightly. When her orgasm finally finished, Lilia simply fell back and pulled Alexis with her, their lips meeting again as Lilia kissed her deeply, her tongue wrestling with the dragon girl's and submitting as she lay there.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexis moans with satisfaction as Lilia fills her up with a second load, her bloated belly pressing firmly against the kitsune's stomach as they make out passionately, before Alexis breaks their kiss and begins to coo in her ear. "Rest now, little one...Tomorrow brings with it even greater pleasure." she whispers into the kitsune's ear, cuddling against her, urging them both to slumber.

---

When Lilia finally awakens from her slumber, she'll find Alexis gone, and Zix cuddled against her instead, her breasts acting as a pillow for the herm, and her breathing even and steady, obviously deep in sleep, though Lilia can smell her wonderful milk seeping out of her breasts, and she mumbles something about being fucked harder, her tail subconsciously up and buried in her snatch as she slumbers.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"O-Okay... I am a bit tired and all," Lilia pants softly as Alexis whispered to urge her to sleep after their amazing lovemaking. It didn't take too long for Lilia to conk out either, sleep coming only a couple of minutes after they finished, her cock going flaccid as Alexis lifted up enough for it to fall from her slit.

Waking the next morning... at least she thought it was the next morning anyway, Lilia found Zix cuddled up to her instead of Alexis. Lilia's head was laying on Zix's breasts which emitted the sweet scent of her milk. She barely noticed Zix's tail plundering the alien woman's own pussy until she snuggled up a bit closer to her while she relaxed. She idly wondered where Alexis was at as she rested there against Zix, and just how long it would take for the eggs to come when they began.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zix begins to mumble in her sleep, unconsciously wrapping Lilia up in her arms. "Eat...Eggs...Love..." is all that can be discerned from her dream-induced mumbling, as her tail slips free of her slit and instead slips into Lilia's unconsciously, wiggling around inside of her folds.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

While snuggling Zix, Lilia gasped softly when she felt Zix's tail slipping into her pussy. "O-Oh Zix... w-wait honey. What... a-are you doing? D-Don't eat me please... and... not the babies either," Lilia whimpered as she snuggled against Zix, waiting for Alexis to return.

When Alexis did return, assuming Zix didn't eat her... or more likely eat her out, Lilia would raised her head a bit and call out to her to help with Zix.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zix insistently presses Lilia's head against one of her breasts, the kitsune's struggles bringing her a little closer to consciousness. "Eat, love...Strong for babies..." she says, her body instinctively trying to feed the Kitsune as she mumbles in her sleep.

Alexis soon returns in her full dragon form, landing near them and slowly padding over. "Oh good. You're awake. And you decided to start the fun without me." the Dragoness' voice enters Lilia's mind, her form remaining true as she watches Zix continue to plunder the herm's pussy with her tail.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lilia did suckle on Zix's breasts and drank her milk, not refusing it since it was quite delicious and whatnot. "A-Alright Zix... it is quite delicious after all," Lilia cooed to Zix as she latched on and suckled.

When Alexis returned finally, Lilia looked over and smiled at her, pulling away from Zix's breasts so she could. "I... I didn't ask her to do this Alexis. S-She kind of just... did it herself. I-It feels so good though," Lilia panted softly, her body starting to shake gently as the pleasure built up, her shaft rising and bumping against Zix's belly as her balls began to fill with seed.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, I've not doubt. She's such a lusty little thing, isn't she?" Alexis speaks into Lilia's mind, noticing her starting to erect against Zix and reaching down with a claw, wrapping it around her and gently tugging her free, Zix moaning softly in her sleep. "I hope you are ready to keep up your end of the bargain, Lilia. I'd hate to have to eat you." she says, licking her lips menacingly. Zix begins to stir from her slumber, as Alexis puts the Kitsune down. "Would you like me to explain how it works, little Lilia?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah... she kinda is, hmhm," Lilia giggled softly at Alexis' words about Zix.

When Alexis scooped her up and spoke again, Lilia gulped a bit, unsure if Alexis was joking or what. "Yeah if you don't mind explaining it all to me," Lilia said softly looking up at the dragon, her body a bit tense and a slightly scared look in her eyes. "Y-You wouldn't really eat me would you Alexis?" she asked before Alexis began to explain.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No. I wouldn't eat you, little one. But, allow me to explain how this works. Today, you both will be helping me to produce a clutch." she says, settling down and folding her front legs in front of her. "I will insert both of you into my pussy. You will both then enter my womb. My placenta will then connect both of you to me, and begin to pump a fluid into your body. For the duration of your time inside of me, you will take a form similar to my humanoid form. Your body will produce my eggs from this fluid as well, and then I will lay them. My placenta will also ensure you do not suffocate, and will provide you with all the nutrients you need to survive. Once your body has run out of eggs to produce, I can expel you from my body, or I can keep you there for as long as you wish." she explains slowly, looking down at Zix, who is now awake and moving to stand. "Zix is immune to the transformative fluid because she already produces eggs naturally. This fluid simply sends her egg production into overdrive and ensures they are mine, instead of hers." she says, lowering her head to rest just in front of Lilia. "Will you keep your word, and help me to bear a clutch, Lilia?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lilia sat there listening to Alexis explain things to her and how the oviposition would work, relaxing a bit when Alexis assured her that she wouldn't actually eat her. "I... I keep my promises Alexis. Just... don't change me permanently please. How long will this take too by the way? I'm just curious, because I'd like to explore this planet some more," Lilia replied to Alexis when she was through explaining. "Oh yeah, will my body be able to produce my own kinds eggs anymore after this? I would like to one day maybe bear my own child of my own race. Who knows, maybe if I have any children they'll be like me and I can bring them to visit when they're older, hmhm," Lilia went on to ask, rubbing her own belly a little.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The transformation is temporary so long as you are connected to me via the placenta. It will fade within a few hours after you exit my womb." Alexis says, looking at the Kitsune and yawning. "Once the transformation has subsided, you will be as you are now. You will no longer produce my eggs, and your body will return to normal. Unless, of course, you ask for me to make it permanent after you're out." the Dragoness says, a smile on her draconic face.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"W-Well... I like my tail the way it is, a-and my body too. But I don't mind doing it, I did promise after all," Lilia replied, hugging her fluffy fox tail as her ears flicked a time or two. "Should I eat something first? O-Or will Zix's milk be enough to sustain me for this you think? If we're good to go now... I suppose I don't mind going ahead and getting started now, o-or whenever you're ready I mean," Lilia asked as an afterthought, looking back at Zix.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zix moves up to wrap her arms around Lilia comfortingly, as Alexis begins to stir, moving to turn around, and lift her massive tail to reveal a narrow slit near the base of it, fleshy and dripping fluid. "The fluid that forces the change and the egg production also contains all the nutrients you need to stay healthy and strong within me, Lilia. Now, crawl inside. Zix will follow after you...And then we can get started." the dragoness says, lowering herself so that Lilia can actually enter her, the last part of her sentence drenched in arousal.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright Alexis... I'm ready. And... I'll trust you and Zix on this okay," Lilia replied to Alexis as Zix hugged her from behind, with Lilia glancing over her shoulder at Zix and smiling before she attempted to slide herself into Alexis' pussy, making as small of movements as possible so she didn't contract her thick lower lips around her and maybe hurt her as she climbed in.

Lilia didn't know how far she'd have to go, but she didn't stop until she could simply go no further, purposely grinding her dick and balls across Alexis' inner most areas of her cervix and womb when she made it that far just to tease the dragon female some. Once she was in Alexis' womb, Lilia didn't really know what to do and just kind of sat there for a few moments unless something inside prompted her to do something more.