Lilia Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lilia Ashford (Mind Flayer)

May begins to moan lewdly as the Kitsune goes to town on her pussy, her hands still clenching her thighs and holding her legs spread. "Mmmm. All of these girls are here because they want to be...Oh, yes, right there!" she squeals as Lilia hits a sensitive spot. "I'll let you...YES! Harder!...I'll let you go, and explore our wonderful, Unf, world!" she pants out as she's plundered, her insides contracting and causing her to spray femcum around the shaft inside of her, coating the kitsune's balls and thighs with her pleasure as she screams out in orgasm. "OH YES! Come back...Any time, you...Wonderful cum hose! Fill me up! Give me even more seed to sow new life with!" she cries out, moving her hands up to rub her bloated belly, her insides milking the kitsune even harder.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lilia happily impaled May without a care in the world, shaking her head this way and that which threw her hair about, leaving it in a tangled mess. Her sweat was glistening on her body as well while she pounded May's pussy, and when May squealed at Lilia's dick hitting a sensitive spot, the young kitsune herm continued hitting said spot repeatedly, not caring how many more times she came in the meantime and only focusing on her lover's pleasure.

"Oh god yes... I... I want to come back and have you again May. I'll definitely come back. It... it feels so good," Lilia squealed as she came again with May, her balls drenched in May's juices.

Lilia collapsed down on top of May, her lips pressing against May's in a deep kiss, her tongue slipping into the plant girl's mouth and submitting her tongue to her.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The plantgirl moans and cries as she achieves another orgasm, and another, before finally, a third, with Lilia impaling herself entirely and beginning to fountain even more seed into her depths, the bulge of her stomach ballooning outward from the kitsune's recent contribution, as she begins to passionately kiss the Kitsune, her own tongue winding around the other woman's like a vine, and rubbing sweet nectar into her tongue, holding her new lover against her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lilia cried passionately and kept cumming her brains out, her hips knocking away at May's pussy and losing herself in the pleasure of the moment. After she came with May on May's third climax, Lilia collapsed and fell on top of her bloated belly, kissing May some more while she rested for a moment before starting back up again, her cock and balls both aching a bit now from all the action she'd had since crashing down on this planet.

"Mmm, so good... I love it so much," Lilia cooed softly as she started thrusting again, though a bit more slowly this time.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The plantwoman sighs as she's made out with, before moaning at the Kitsune starting up again. "M=More? Goodness...You're insatiable." May says, as tentacles begin to move up and wrap around the kitsune's torso and breasts, fondling her as she thrusts, rubbing more aphrodisiac into her flesh, as a few prod at her lips and backdoor, hoping to gain entry. "It's rude for me to have all the fun...Let me make your woman parts feel good too."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Y-Yeah I... I can't help it. M-My balls... my dick... e-everything is aching so bad, a-and urging me t-to keep thrusting," Lilia panted softly in May's ear when May told her she was insatiable.

When she felt the tentacles fondling her breasts and butt, Lilia moaned as more aphrodisiac was rubbed into her skin and coaxed even more lust through her. As soon as she felt the tentacle prodding at her pussy though, Lilia tensed up a bit and stopped thrusting momentarily. "B-But I... I'm still a virgin. And I... I promised Zix I would bear her eggs... our eggs," Lilia whimpered, though she didn't physically try to stop May from pressing one of those thick tentacles into her pussy and or asshole.

If May simply kept rubbing the aphrodisiac into her skin though, she would soon see Lilia looking directly back into her eyes with need. "P-Please... it's... a-aching so bad now. I... I need it please. S-Stuff my pussy please... t-take my first. B-But please... be gentle," Lilia would say if May kept teasing her pussy and making the aphrodisiac seep into her blood.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The plantgirl pulls her tentacles back from Lilia's pussy when she hears that she promised another, and refuses to put them back. "One's first time should be something special, with someone special. I can tell you love Zix...So I will not take your flower. That belongs to her until she has lain her clutch." the plantgirl says, her tentacles instead focusing solely on her breasts and testicles, poking and rubbing them as she's thrust into. "You can work off your lust inside me, little Lilia. Empty yourself into me. Cum until your balls are empty. Give me every last drop of seed." she coos back, her tentacles stopping their production of aphrodisiac, but continuing to play with the Kitsune's body, leaving her female holes completely alone. As she thrusts in, she can feel something pressing back against her urethra, thin and conical. It makes no move to press forward, though Lilia's thrusting does lodge it inside of her just barely.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"T-Thank you May... I... I appreciate that. A-And I'll repay you by coming back from time to time and feeding you," Lilia said softly and leaned in to kiss her again, her tongue feebly wrestling with May's before submitting and allowing May's tongue to do whatever it wished.

Feeling the tentacles teasing and tickling her breasts and balls both, Lilia didn't hold back any at all and kept going, barely noticing the thing inside May's pussy prodding at her urethral slit. She didn't care what it was though, everything just felt too damn good to care. She didn't even really notice the fact that the tentacles weren't pumping any more aphrodisiac into her body through the slime they leaked from them, as her body was already one huge erogenous zone at this point.

"W-What's that... p-poking my dick?" Lilia asked in a slightly worried voice, but didn't stop thrusting, her instincts forcing her to keep going and her mind thinking it was something similar to Zix's tongue and seeking to get at it.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Something you'll love, little Lilia." May says, as the thing suddenly shoots forward, sliding halfway down her dick in one go. Where Zix's tongue was thick and slimy, this is thin and rigid, and covered in a spiraling pattern that seems to almost drill into her urethra as it digs deeper and deeper. "Something to make sure you will always remember our encounter, my wonderful cum hose." she says, as the vine digs deeper into her cockhole, reaching the base of her shaft and still digging in further, slowly wrapping around the inside of her testicles, its movements visible from the outside as it soaks in her cum, yet doesn't actually absorb it.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When she felt the thing dart out and about halfway down her shaft, Lilia squealed again. Her tongue hanging out, Lilia's moan came out half choked as she tried to withstand the dick assault the tendril was giving her. By the time it had made its way all the way down into her sack, Lilia's eyes had gone completely blank as she went into a sex frenzy and thrust her ass forward and pulled back as hard and fast as she could.

She soon came again, but as she screamed in pure ecstasy, she didn't stop thrusting and didn't stop going even after that orgasm was finish. "C-Can't stop my hips... t-too good," was all Lilia could say.

Looking down at her balls, she could see her skin bulging slightly from the tendrils as they worked around her balls and coaxed them into overdrive again to produce more and more cum. Lilia had no resistance left or will to stop until she'd spurted every last drop of cum she had in her balls, which from how large they were could take quite some time to unload into May. Lilia wouldn't stop after that until she either fainted or couldn't cum anymore, whichever came first to her young inexperienced body.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That's it my little cum hose. Cum your brains out. Give me every ounce." the plantwoman says, swelling once more with the kitsune's next climax. As the herm fucks her, the vines continue to flood into her scrotum, completely wrapping them and soon, squeezing them hard, literally wringing every drop of cum out of her body in one massive forced orgasm, the woman screaming in bliss as she herself climaxes. The pleasure proves too much for Lilia, and she passes out atop that bloated green stomach.

When she finally awakens, Lilia finds herself back in the garden, her two bikini pieces back on her body properly, although her shaft still rests against her torso, and her balls ache like someone had taken a hammer to them. Were she to actually look at them, she'd find they were the same green as May's flesh, and still bloated out to baseball-sized spheres, though besides the color and size change, nothing seems all that different.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Y-Yes... I'm your cum hose. I... I'll give it all to you," Lilia panted in her lust frenzy.

When she felt the tendrils wringing her cum directly from her balls as they squeezed a bit harder than was probably necessary, Lilia fainted before her orgasm was completely through, though her body kept pouring her seed into May even after she fainted on top of her plant girl lover.

After a time, Lilia woke again and groaned as she opened her eyes, her head aching a bit as she looked around. She saw she was in the garden above once again thankfully, letting Lilia know that May had indeed given her freedom to her. May had even put her bikini back on her amazingly, Lilia saw. Her eyes traveled down to find her cock was still achingly erect and her balls were aching quite a bit as well, and she saw her testes had grown again to be full baseball sized now permanently from the looks of it, as well as having turned to the same shade of green that May's skin was.

She decided to sit there for a few minutes to rest her aching cock and balls before getting up and hiding them again. She would then look around for Zix, hoping that she'd stayed nearby the garden. If she couldn't find her then Lilia would grab her shotgun, which was hopefully still nearby, and then get up. "Zix... you here? Um... May set me free," Lilia would call into the woods around the garden, looking around for her friend/mate.

If Zix didn't answer, then Lilia would slowly make her way back to her shuttle, picking up one of two of the giant vegetables and carrying them back to the shuttle, picking her way carefully back to her camp, where hopefully Zix would be, should she not be at the garden still.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zix is nowhere to be found, although many of the vegetables and flowers are gone by now, several looking like they were feasted on, as the sun begins to set. A single large melon colored pink instead of green is the only intact vegetable remaining, allowing Lilia to at least take something home with her. Her shotgun is where it was dropped, though the swallow bulbs do not react at all when she comes near, remaining as giant purple tomatoes.

Eventually, Lilia makes her way back to her shuttle, where she can hear Zix hissing as she speaks with Ash. "It's been two days already, Ash! Nobody survives that long inside a Swallow Bulb without being sucked dry as a bone!" she shouts, and as Lilia breaks the treeline, she can see her alien lover standing next to Ash, conversing with her. Well, more arguing. She can also see that Zix's stomach is grotesquely swollen, to the point where she's standing in a leaned-back gesture, her arms underneath her bloated belly to support it.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Finding only the single one of the crops remaining, Lilia scratched her head and wondered how long she was in there exactly. Grabbing her shotgun up and putting it up, Lilia grabbed up the melon looking vegetable... or fruit, whichever it was. She barely even remembered the Swallow Bulb and looked up at it only after she'd grabbed her shotgun up, finding it silent now thankfully.

"Whew, at least May let me go," Lilia muttered to herself as she headed on back to the shuttle since Zix didn't seem to be around.

Making her way back, Lilia heard Zix chatting with Ash, about her from the sounds of it. Lilia didn't make much of an effort to be silent as she came into camp, deciding it wasn't worth the effort to surprise her two companions. "Hey girls... look who's back," Lilia called out to Zix and Ash as she approached. "And look who's so pregnant she can barely move," Lilia went on to say to Zix, reaching over when she got there and caressing Zix's belly after setting the crop she'd gotten down.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ash turns to look at Lilia, gasping when she sees the melon. "You saved one of my Sour Melons! And you're alive! Welcome back Lilia!" the Warder says, and it's then that Lilia will notice all the different vegetables she had given seeds to already growing wildly out of control along the dirt over the top of her crashed shuttle, grape vines dangling the sweet purple balls along the top of the doorway into her shuttle, and all along the side of it. Watermelons with a vine reaching down to the beach proper where the melons grow, much larger than the watermelons back on Earth. Tomatoes the size of Lilia's foot grow in small patches around the garden that the Warder has already grown, and there's even signs of potatoes and carrots growing in some parts. "You've been gone almost three days! Zix has been worried sick about you, but it's been so hard for her to move, what with being so gravid." the Warder says, as the kitsune's mate begins to purr into the caress to her bloated tummy.

"My mate...I thought you would become nothing more than a dried husk in that monster's care..." she says, pressing her massively bloated belly back into her mate, before turning and slowly moving towards the shuttle. "Quickly, Lilia. It's been three days!" she says, setting herself down on the beach with a groan and cradling her massive stomach.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing the garden having overgrown like this in only two days made Lilia gasp at the sight of it. "Wow, I didn't expect you to have grown them all so much this quickly Ash. How fast and how much can you grow these things? And here you go Ash, make as many of these as you want, use the seeds and cut the melon up if you want, I should be able to preserve it in the shuttle's hold for quite a while," Lilia asked Ash, handing her the sour melon as the plant girl had called it.

"Aw... I'm sorry Zix for worrying you so much. But didn't I tell you I'd be okay? I was... pulled into that Swallow Bulb and further down underground from what I could tell, where this big lotus looking flower opened up to reveal another plant woman. She said her name was... Allmay or something, so I called her May for short. She must have kept me down there this whole time, but I blacked out after... I guess maybe an hour or two. After about half a dozen orgasms at least, probably upwards to about ten," Lilia said to Zix, cooing softly and kissing her bloated belly. "She even let me keep my virginity since I told her I promised to bear the eggs in your tummy Zix. And she said she knew you too," Lilia added, following Zix down to the beach and removing her clothes.

Lilia would sit down next to Zix, waiting for her to tell her what she needed to do as she undressed, figuring that much was obvious that she'd need to do it.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"S-Show me your wonderful cock, first, Lilia." the alien woman says, moaning as her folds begin to part, and five black tendrils begin to emerge. "Y-You gave me so much cum, I produced way more eggs than I ever have...Too many to fit in your womb...So I'm going to pump them into your womb, your breasts, your balls, and your stomach." she says, panting as the tendrils drip with her green aphrodisiac slime, her breaths coming in quick bursts, as if she's just gone into labor.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright love, hold your horses though. I'll show you my wonderful dick. May did a little something to my balls though, dunno what it is causing them to be like this," Lilia said, revealing her manly parts both to Zix with a smile. "I'm a bit sore there too, so be gentle please," she added softly.

When Zix's tentacles burst forth from her vagina, Lilia was taken aback and gasped at the sight, but didn't resist as Zix told her what she planned on doing while the tentacles came towards her nude body. "Oh goodness... this is going to be a bit rough I guess. But... they're my babies, so I shall bear with it for you Zix. Just... don't be rough on me down here, my penis and balls are still pretty sensitive, and... I've never had anything in my pussy or ass before. A-And I didn't even think it was possible for eggs in my breasts. But... if you think it's safe then okay," Lilia said, her cheeks flushing a bit as she stared at Zix, her body still pretty sensitive from the ordeal in May's sanctum before.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"T-that's a gift from May? She...Oh god, she gave you lust cum." Zix says, her tendrils slowly advancing and pressing against Lilia's holes. One for each breast, one against her urethra, and one against her two rear holes, slowly rubbing their slime in. "T-the slime on my ovipositors...Makes it easy for you to stretch and bear them, my Mate...You'll have to carry them for another two weeks until they're ready to...Ready to be born." the alien pants, as her breaths come faster and faster, before she thrusts the tendrils in suddenly, her reflexes taking over. They dig into their holes swiftly and make for their assigned spots, the one in her rump compressing and slithering all the way to her stomach and then slowly expanding, the same with the one in her pussy, which finds its way to her womb and locks itself inside her cervix, steadily growing larger. The one in her urethra stops at the base of her shaft, inflating in the same place as Zix's tongue had, and stretching her cockhole further than she's ever been stretched before. Finally, the two in her nipples expand, and all five tendrils are ready, the slime preventing much more than pleasure from overcoming the kitsune.

Soon, Zix begins to grunt forcefully, her stomach convulsing and rumbling, as bulges begin to move down the five ovipositors towards their targets, the first reaching her herm dick and stopping for a second, before being forced down, the bulge working its way down before depositing itself inside one of her testicles, more soon following. As time goes on, Zix's belly shrinks, and Lilia's breasts, balls, and stomach slowly bloat, as she feels full to bursting, before the last egg gets stuck halfway down her cock, wiggling its way down slowly, and once inside of her now massive testicles, all five tendrils pull back, Zix's belly now slim and rather sexy when coupled with the rest of her form, as the alien crawls over and sits behind Lilia, cradling her mate in her arms and sighing. "Thank you, my mate...For giving me such a massive clutch. And for bearing it."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"L-Lust cum? What's that?" Lilia asked hesitantly, almost scared of what the answer would be.

"O-Oh no... i-is that going to... be like last time and... y-you know, permanent changes and all?" Lilia asked in a slightly worried voice as Zix's slime coated tentacles came for her young body, ready to breed her. "And... two weeks huh... I guess I'll be in your care until it's time then," Lilia added to Zix, leaning in and letting the tentacles have her.

Lilia squealed when Zix's tentacles pierced her rump first, then her pussy, and then her cock. As they inflated once her hymen was torn, with Lilia squealing in pain a little, the horny kitsune stared down at her cock inflate along with the tendril inside her shaft. She thought it was going to keep going until it tore her poor dick apart, but thankfully it stopped before that and locked into place as the last two poked into her nipples and stretched her beyond anything she thought possible.

"Oh god Zix I... I'm so full. I don't... I don't know if I can handle this. S-So forgive me if I f-faint," Lilia said, unsure of what might happen and scared, but hugging herself against Zix as her mate went to work on her.

Maneuvering herself around so she was sitting in Zix's lap before the bulges reached their destinations, Lilia leaned back against her lover and reached back with her hands in search of Zix's to hold onto. As soon as the first egg reached the tip of her dick, Lilia gasped and tensed momentarily, preventing it from gaining entry until she relaxed against Zix and laid her head back on Zix's breasts, gently pulling Zix's head down and kissing her. Then she felt the egg pushing down her shaft and squealed as it made its way down the last of her length and popping into her sack with her large tested.

"Ngh... s-so full. M-More Zix... G-Give them all to me. Stuff my balls... m-my breasts... everything full," Lilia grunted and said as the egg pressed against her poor sensitive testicles.

She lay back against Zix, enjoying the sensation of the eggs filling her body up, which was a nice feeling thanks to the slime coating the tentacles. Watching her body bloat as the eggs filled her, Lilia's eyes rolled up into her head, and when the final egg finally pushed into her balls Lilia squealed while her body shuddered. She looked down and saw her balls were huge now, but her vision was blurred slightly from the overwhelming feel of pleasure that she didn't know exactly how big yet, so she reached down to cup them in one hand to see just how large they'd grown now while reclining back against Zix.