What's new

SIM Library Story

Folioman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Library Story

Hey thanks everybodies for your help with console cheats!
Hope the authors Latissa and Xaljio won't change that, I have to much fun! perso I only needed a cheat for gold,cause with the few time you have ingame, well managing your skills, the fragile balance between Belle's mood and corruption and dealing with quests, well gold was a real pain... but not anymore thanks again!

and I know now that Belle's quest is stuck to masturbate herself. the handjob quest is for the 0.8 next release...

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updated/patched version coming out May 30th ......

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's in /renpy/common/00console.rpy

Your looking for config.console, flip it to True. Then in-game it's shift-O if I remember correctly.

-BB
i get this message after i turned it to true help plz!

Attachments

bonebaby

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My only guess is you dropped the carriage return or newline after the "True" so it's got a problem parsing your file.

My file has:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True

config.console_history_size = 100
config.console_commands = { }

-BB

Edit: It's hard to make out in your screen cap, but it looks like there may be a space in your config.console_history_size keyword?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok but how do i get the silver arrow i entered the patreon code but i cant seem to find a silver arrow anywhere?

bonebaby

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok but how do i get the silver arrow i entered the patreon code but i cant seem to find a silver arrow anywhere?
Start a new game, and pick the patreon perk, it's on the bottom in the middle of the perk screen.

-BB

guy0

Reputation score

has any one got the blue flower for the potion? i think its glitch, every time i grab it it just gives me another flower, son i cant complete belle bed skill

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hint;
The bluewhatever is a unique specimen. You can only get it from a special encounter.

Hint deeper;
Have you dealt with the Dire Cucumber yet?

Hint deepest;
The specimen you are looking for is a fixed spawn that spawns to the right of the Dire Cucumber

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

.62 Released!
ttps://mega.nz/#!lBAx3BAZ!TcYCsGTLCwl3adF0Ysxq7Vd7LCi-kcA1ZQtQdjjS-bY
Unfortunately, mega is acting up for me :(

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The clickening

guy0

Reputation score

Hint;
The bluewhatever is a unique specimen. You can only get it from a special encounter.

Hint deeper;
Have you dealt with the Dire Cucumber yet?

Hint deepest;
The specimen you are looking for is a fixed spawn that spawns to the right of the Dire Cucumber
solved it, it also apears un the deep part of the forest but if you pick the fern first there a glitch and the blue bindweed gets switched for the fern thanks any way n.n

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

.62 update changes and other stuff

Gaston's Head Injury
Unfortunately, during the transition from .60 to .62, Gaston had a little accident where a few of Belle's tomes landed on his head.
Due to the severity of this unfortunate incident, Gaston's rate of gaining Knowledge skill from studying has increased by a very large margin. While the percantages for low and high gain stayed the same (66/33 for Knowledge 0 and 50/50 (ish, havent delved into the code itself) for Knowledge 1 and haven't really checked of Knowledge 2) Gaston can now gain 1-5 Knowledge from a low result and 6-9 from a high result (up from the old low (1-2) and high (3-5) possibilities)

Potion Brewing 101:
In order to brew a dose of Lust Love potion, you need one Shrubby Five-Finger and one Bluewhatever ()
The Shrubby Five-Fingers spawn in the forest outskirts and the bandit camp area.
As for the Bluewhatever, in addition to the original Blue Bindweed specimen at the Dire Cucumber clearing, this update adds an additional specimen to the Bandit Camp for satisfying all your lust inducement and caffeine induction needs.

Additional Reading
You might want to check the laboratory (roll the "O"s like a proper Russian Mad Scientist) shelves for some bedtime stories when you speak with the Binkertell. Or was it the workbench? Just, whatever you do, do not touch the mailbox.
I SAID DO NOT TOUCH THE MAILBOX!
Just Kidding!
Or am I?
DUN Dun dunnnn!

Ze lonely Ham and the Captian's Sword
As sharp eyed (or OCD) ones among you have noticed, that dammed swindler at the Market Square has stopped selling the delicious, delicious Hams, leaving us stuck with those 2 slices of stale bread, piece of ancient rock hard cheese and something that claims to be meat... ish... something... probably flavored tofu...
Anyway, Despair Not! my carnivorous brethren, for though censured by the bureaucrats and driven underground, the Ham is still there, waging the battle for culinary needs using Guerilla methods!
Just take a detour to the Guardsman Barracks and you will see (and be able to rescue) the trusty tasty warrior'
But wait! This is not the only suprise, this little boring location hide;. Remember the short, fat, incompetent greaseball (The Heroic Knightly Noblebright Knight Gaston's opposite in every respect, in other words) of a Guards Captain? It seems that unlike the skillful hunter, the rolling boıulder is incapable of holding multiple "weapons" at the same time and if you catch him busy in the privacy booth, you can get your hands on a masterwork blade (+10 Dmg) for free!

The best friend is the one that helps you bury the evidence
Captain's pokey stick and the immortal guerilla are not the only items that have been lost and would end up in bad places without Gaston rescuing them. You can also get your hands on two, not one but two! shovels, one lying frolorn on the Pink Flamingo Road (the alley behind the village well) and the other leaning against the arch in the Market Square.

And now, a downer bits;
Unfortunately, although the initiation and the first part of it is in the game, we still need to wait for .80 to see how Belle's second quest for her training in the Arts of the Concubine proceeds.

Box of sweets only improves Belle's mood up to 20 :( No more abusing her to increase her submissiveness and then making up to her.

Still not possible to "doctor" the box of sweets with some sweet sweet potion sauces :(

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weekly necro : got me a shovel, now what to do it ?

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New update posted, they are planning to release version 0.8 in August

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've managed to gather an eclectic collection of 2 shovels, 1 Dire Cucumber sapling/sprout, 1 Password note, an extendable duster and a few "trophies".
As far as I'm aware, none of them are usable "yet".

Btw, I have a half baked post among my archived ramblings, going on and on about improvements I would like to see, suggestions, wishes and so on. Would you guys be interested in reading and debating them?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New poll asking how to manage the interactive events ......

#1 - Pure % based on stats [hunting/corruption/reading/lewdness]

#2 - AP based on top of stats [lifting her skirt takes 10AP and 100 hunting]

Choose wisely.

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New poll asking how to manage the interactive events ......

#1 - Pure % based on stats [hunting/corruption/reading/lewdness]

#2 - AP based on top of stats [lifting her skirt takes 10AP and 100 hunting]

Choose wisely.
Choose wisely? I don't know if it's wise or not but a majority seem to be voting for one at this moment ;)

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Frankly, I would have gone for the first choice as if implemented along the rough lines as stated, the second choice will merely result in an massively boring 11 (in-game) day savescum bonanze in order to max out the stats.
Yes, I'm aware that the current encounters can also turn into save-load fests if the player is anal about it but I feel that the second option would flat out encourages the player to grind stats asap before tackling the meat of game.

To be frank, I'm more concerned about inventory and ui shortcomings as well as still not seen advanced mechanics (training Belle in the skills of gardening, training dogasaurus rex to a useful companion, Gastons' den, Potion brewing, Crafting... the list goes on and on ) and aspects (weekends, monthly caravan trips/restocking your shop, financial status page...). Those, alongside the story will make or break this project.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

demo version 0.6 was a let down and I want my time back :/