What's new

SIM Library Story

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Library Story

^ Achievements/trophies give you a bonus when you start a new game [get a silver arrow/more hunting points/dog at start/lockpicks/plenty more I didn't find]

So far : decent for a "complete" demo once you know what you're doing.

Got a few questions though :

Tinkerbell does anything ?
There's a dude in the comments on Patreon talking about making potions. I read crap whole game till my reading skill was 200 and never saw some option for that.
Anyone catched the thief that steals your $ ?
How to kill the tentacle plant ? My pro-150$ sword does 1 dmg per hit :(
Feeding the dude in the townsquare does anything aside giving you $ when he gets released ?

Will answer the stuff I got if anyone needs help .......

Reputation score

Get 200 hunting and u can spank or get a hj from the thief when she tries to rob you next. you can also go into belle's room with 200 skill, make sure you don't be too obvious when you do...she'll change her locks if she notices you. Also, push her sex skill past 100 to trigger the conditions to lvl that skill up. You can do this by giving her a book when her corruption is high enough but her sex skill isn't, ie 110/110 book. After this tinker bell will tell you that you need ingredients for a potion. I wrote this pretty fast so sorry if it's incoherent. Hope this helps. I haven't gotten the ingredients for the tinkerbell potion so I plan on doing a run through tomorrow without selling any herbs. GL

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How to kill the tentacle plant ? My pro-150$ sword does 1 dmg per hit :(
Feeding the dude in the townsquare does anything aside giving you $ when he gets released ?
Buy the axe to kill the plant.

If you feed the criminal willingly you will get a bonus to hunting

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

still havent figure out how to use the tentacle seed

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Looks like there's a patch coming later this week(?) that increases the day limit to 50 and makes some quests easier or more obvious.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there an ETA for the finished game or is it "when it's done"?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ "Patched" demo 0.6 will come out within a week. Demo 0.8 will come out around August. Full game should be around xmas if everything goes as planned [which it won't winkwink].

PS : Anything to do with the white bear skin and/or the stuff you can steal in Belle's bedroom ?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ "Patched" demo 0.6 will come out within a week. Demo 0.8 will come out around August. Full game should be around xmas if everything goes as planned [which it won't winkwink].

PS : Anything to do with the white bear skin and/or the stuff you can steal in Belle's bedroom ?
OK, thanks, I'll be patient then :p

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

still havent figure out how to use the tentacle seed
Yep, same here ...... And BTW, how much $ do you need for the piggybank achievement ? I'm over 600 and nothing yet :(

NM, you need 750 ....

Last edited:

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

no idea how to kill the pirates nor find lockpicks D:

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Lockpicks : get robbed a few times until you get the achievement then start a new game and select it.

Pirates : dunno how but I only killed the fat one [that does shield and in the front for the battle] (get the armor/dog/sword and plow his face hoping you kill him first, having 200 hunting supposedly does more damage too) and it played the victory scene afterwards ...... They give a password for 0.8 and not much else.

Imlerith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi! Can some1 tell me is there actually any h content? I can't do anything. Is it because it's only a demo or is there smth that I'm missing and there are scenes?

Tsukune12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's some tidbits/guides for the starting options that I have been able to unlock I hope these help in some way:

Honorary Collector: For the mushroom order eat blue, then green and lastly gold, and something interesting happens although I don't know what you're supposed to do after you eat the mushrooms.

Loser: lose a lot of fights and I think fail at he coercing Belle sections and you'll unlock crap-looking but better armour that you can start with instead of having to save up for leather armour which doesn't help much in my opinion.

Masquerade: Feed Rogue the ham after selecting "what do I get out of it?" and you unlock lockpicks which can be used to enter Belle's room whilst she's asleep.

Gilded Whip: Get 200 hunting skill and then encounter the thief a few times and then choose the "Spank her" option. It unlocks low dominance for Belle, why that's useful I have no idea.

Hot dog: Buy 3-4 sandwiches and feed the dog and pet it 1-2 times, then buy the collar you should be able to put it on and from then on you have a companion to join you in battle and the reward is to able to start with the dog instead.

I can't seem to figure out the strategy to beating beast or the white bear. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Bear is just a slug fest to me [dog/armor/sword and pray RNGesus likes you]

Beast you [only] need the Patron-only "silver arrow" : drops him to ~250 HP and stuns him for like 7-8 rounds. Sword+dog will get him dead before he un-stuns.

Piggybank needs 750$ on you to unlock 150$ on next start

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi! Can some1 tell me is there actually any h content? I can't do anything. Is it because it's only a demo or is there smth that I'm missing and there are scenes?
- you can masturbate near Belle and cum on her
- get a handjob from the theif
- see Belle masturbate

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Blonde girl Emma gets raped by Beast

Folioman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi everyone.

I know cheating is bad... but I finished the game already once, so cheating is only for fun.

Well I found out how to enable the console cheat, but for codes it's another story... anybody may help?

thanks in advance.

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've played through the game a couple of times and here is something I don't see anyone commenting on that my help some peeps.

After you've spanked Lizzy Red Ass once, the next time around, let her go right at the beginning of the conversation. You'll get a set of lock picks without having to waste one of your bonuses at the beginning of the game.

I guess this may be obvious, but it wasn't to me until near then end of the second time I played the game, chocolates. Bury Belle with chocolates when you are being a dick to her.

Anyways, going try round three of the game tomorrow!

Last edited:

SoaringSpirit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alternative way to get lockpiks AND a book for Belle:
Instead of helping the fat dude in the gallows, ask what you get out of it and then go buy some food. Only when you return, bully him a couple of times until he promises to tell you a secret if you feed him. Give him the food, and he'll inform you of a hidden key and a book Belle lost under a tile in another part of the map.

This gives you lockpicks as well as a book. Open your inventory and "upgrade" the book for some extra corruption points.

----

Also, I've been fiddling about a bit, and the days when Belle wants to choose the books herself you can actually get a good bit of corruption going on. Make sure Tongas (not Gaston) is liked and then lift her skirt. Save before, because you actually want her to notice. She'll get embarrassed, and you'll tell her to pretend nothing happened and continue choosing a book. Then you can slap her ass with a scroll and finally jerk off and cum on her skirt. Increasing her corruption by quite a bit (30 I think) before she finally leaves.

Takes a bit of experimenting, but its doable.

Last edited:

Imlerith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

- get a handjob from the theif
- see Belle masturbate
Blonde girl Emma gets raped by Beast
After you've spanked Lizzy Red Ass once
Teach me senpais. Please. And tnx to the guy that explained how to get the achievements. Can't wait for the next update. Although there is not much in it as of now, the game is so colorful, fun and promising!