What's new

SIM Library Story

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Library Story

im perty confident that these guys can deliver.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This really looks like it's based on RNG. I followed the same actions multiple times and yet I got different outcomes every time. Hope the main game isn't like that.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Either that or some kind of time-based/actions taken. For example : you got less chance for her to wake up if you rush straight for the "blanket-pulling" icon then rummaging around all the clickable stuff. But if you gotta click everything, I find that not stealing stuff makes not waking her up easier (somehow). Personal observations only. 1 of the last I need is cum on her naked ass and not die, managed it once and now I can't anymore. But what an ass she got :D

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

^ Either that or some kind of time-based/actions taken. For example : you got less chance for her to wake up if you rush straight for the "blanket-pulling" icon then rummaging around all the clickable stuff. But if you gotta click everything, I find that not stealing stuff makes not waking her up easier (somehow). Personal observations only.
Yeah that's what I mean, I followed the exact same chain of actions and it produced different results. I found a way around it though, I saved each time after I took more of her clothing and when she woke up I just loaded the save and did it again but this time she didn't wake up.

But what an ass she got :D
Indeed. :p

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know who the bent-over-red-head-in-green-tatters is from the gallery ?

I know they intend to add a crap load of other Disney/anime/game girls, just dunno who that 1 is

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tiny update about combat they hope to release a build of later this month.

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, it's all RNG. There's a stat called "hunting" for Gaston that makes some of the rolls easier, but all the different actions roll a number from 1 - 100 and you fail if it's over some arbitrary value, usually 80 - 90, but some thresholds are as low as 60. If Gaston's "hunting" is over 200, which might be doable with Patreon cheats, I'm not sure, the checks get easier by 15-20, and in one or two cases (mostly cumming on her) it becomes impossible to get caught.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New Demo version of the fighting system just released for Library Story

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So far (personal observations) :

- Always put and shoot the cannon balls (hits everything at once, instead of 1 by 1 for arrows)

- Don't even try to go past the first zone without major upgrading

- If you gotta reload during fights, pop the "Dodge" skill (topmost icon) first, it'll block some damage and make reload unstoppable (otherwise they'll hit you and stop your reload)

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Necro double for blog update : Latissa's Patreon says most modules are done and they are compiling them into the demo. Hopes for a "next week" release.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Triple : Modules are indeed finished and bug killing is in effect. There's a new time mechanic (hours instead of "morning/afternoon/night") and some reported bugs she listed were funny [except that immortal wolf trollage]

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hoping this will be good. I did like the first part of the demo. :)

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double-Dev-Patreon-Updated for major release of the "complete demo" really soon ......... They'll announce the release date "soon" too and hopefully it's within April.

Some nice Gaston-turns-Mario sketch while we wait too.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Update: Library story release demo (1st part of the game) announced for May 22. You can read more about the features in their demo here:

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Will this demo be better than Akabur's game ??????? More on this at 11pm with Fox News.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, it's 22nd in Russia already and Latissa was talking about not being sure which hour it is released instead of saying it's delayed, so I'm cautiously optimistic for today.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She replied with "8-10 more hours" and it'll be released :(

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's Out!!!

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's Out!!!

Might be a small bug, when you start it tells you to choose a starting bonus, but it instead opens the rewards screen