What's new

ACT [Libraheart] [ らいぶらはーと ] Succubus - The SIX Spells / サキュバスと6つの魔法 RE209676 RJ203314

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Libraheart] Succubus - The SIX Spells

The shield one is the easiest one, you just have to jump when she throws these blue ball to you, but you have to cronometrate so you will jump above tha last ball and get no hit and while in the air shot with the very first skill you have so you won't need to restore the magic later for the next bosses. You can kill her without getting a single hit.

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I can tell, those images don't really exist. Editing the save file reveals that they have placeholders (white numbers on a black background). I've attached the edited save, or you can do it yourself by replacing these lines:
cg56=0
cg57=0
cg58=0
cg59=0
cg60=0
in the "save.ini" with these:
cg56=1
cg57=1
cg58=1
cg59=1
cg60=1

I see, thanks

lloyd1191

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

980D7D5285EED5F2058D17928CE884F326F5AEDB

Full Screen anyone? "w" doubles window, but still can't switch to fullscreen :(
So, does someone has a link to get the game? I found this numbers and letters, but it doesn't seem to work.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

maybe it's just me but their first succubus game look way nicer and felt more fun. kinda dissapointed

Cedori

Reputation score

Hi. My first post here on ULMF, I hope I won't do many mistakes. English is not my native language, so I apologize for any unreadable lumps of text you may find in my posts.

At any rate, I decided to share list of crown locations with anyone who feels like looking for them. Now, I didn't find ALL of them, but those 16 I got are enough anyway, because of certain bug which prevents player from taking last crown and thus, not getting all 20.

Notes:
1) There are two crowns hidden on each stage, one in first part, and one in second (they are separated by rooms with bookshelf, table and CG book sitting on it). Crowns are invisible, and to collect them, you have to shoot place they are hidden in. When your shots meet crown, you can hear generic hit-sound. As a rule of thumb, crowns are hiding bit above platforms you can stand on, with plenty of place around to shoot the air, so you don't have to except some bullshit places like random patch of air in middle of nowhere and spend time shooting literally everything. Look for nooks, crannies, odd, "empty" places, especially where you need to jump to.
2) There is no precise in-game tracking of how many crowns you have collected, so write it down, or suffer once you realize you don't remember what you get from where.
3) Room, unless stated otherwise, means scrollable part of level in-between two points where transition to next room occurs.

Locations:
Prison of //whatever, I can't make out those kanji on the left// - located on largest island on the map, it's place where first stage takes place.
Temple of Water - directly to the north of Prison, on the peninsula.
Catacombs - located at the very north point of the map.
Forest of Illusion - to the east from Catacombs, it sits close to mountain ridge.
Fire Grotto - to the south of Forest, also on mountain ridge.
Old Tower - it's located to the south-east of sea, next to the compass rose.
Isbanir Castle - final level of the game, it rests on southern part of land and appears only when you defeat all other bosses.

World map:
- two crowns can be won from Space Invaders-like minigame, hidden on the crescent in top right corner of map. First one is awarded for reaching 10 000 hi-score, second - for 30 000;
- two crowns can be bought for 600 and 800 coins in small dungeon located on island to the left from Temple of Water;
- not crown, but place of interest: furthest small island to the south of Prison houses slot-machine like game. Spend 5 coins to roll a wheel, then stop all three slots to attempt to get a winning combination. Despite what it looks like, this game is basically free money, since symbols move slow enough. Strategy is simple - look for a 7 symbol, note what comes before it, and then hit Z in the right moment. After button press wheel passes one symbol it was on, and next one, so time your presses right, swim in money and chug those potions like no tomorrow.

Prison:
- first crown is hidden in room after the one with heart statue you need to "seduce" to open the door. Pass the tutorial about dashing past enemies, crawl through tunnel and shoot air above closest platform to reveal your prize;
- second crown is hidden in the end of fourth room after the "intersection" room (the one with "free" CG book and tutorial message about switching spells). After traversing room and coming to an exit, look up - there will be a hole in ceiling with two wooden beams on each wall. To jump up there, you need to jump from the floor below, from the very-very edge. Crown itself is hidden on left beam.

Temple of Water:
- first crown is located on left-most pillar underneath the very first rope you encounter.
- second crown can be found in room right after your first encounter with mermaids and shooting statue. When you enter that room, you will see a pit with three wooden platforms mid-air, with three statues in the background. Crown hides on the breasts of the middle one.

Catacombs:
- in the very end of outside portion of stage, before entering catacombs themselves, use wooden beam to jump up on dirt above the entrance. Crown is hidden in the rightmost corner of screen.
- ???

Forest of Illusion:
- ???
- second crown is located in dark part of forest, where elves dwell. In the second room, after dispatching some elves, you will have to pass a big pit by jumping on falling blocks. As you do that, you will see a structure with a roof - you have to jump from very edge of last falling block to latch on the platform and climb up. Crown is waiting you there.

Fire Grotto:
- after a while, you will come to the room where you can drop down in a gap. At the bottom, on the left side, you will notice red slime crawling in tunnel where you can't get up - destroy slime and get the crown from the nook in the end of this tunnel (unfortunately, due to a bug in collisions, crown falls through the floor as soon as it appears, and there doesn't seem to be a way to get it out of there);
- in fiery part of cave, you will have a room with a big ascend. After clearing it, you will find yourself in room full of lava, with many ropes hanging above. Crown is hidden on a right rock of two which support fourth rope you will have to use to traverse this room.

Old Tower:
- in a room where you meet first ghost-like enemy, use moving platform to jump on static one to the right. Sadly, I bugged game after collecting this one, and forgot to write location down precisely, but it appeared to be collected and all. Anyway, crown is on one of those two static platforms directly to the right from location where you start in that room, rest should be easy;
- in second part of stage, after passing gap with moving platform and three ghosts, you will get to the room with two vertical passages next to each other and yellow enemy walking in the right one. Dispatch enemy however you see fit and crawl there, jump on wooden beam and shoot air above stone ledge - crown is there.

Isbanir Castle - Lower floors:
- note that this level doesn't have usual transition room with bookshelf;
- first crown waits in room with three watefalls and eye enemies. Drop down and shoot air above middle platform;
- second crown is hidden in a room with hard to reach CG-book (it appears to be inaccesible from within the level, and requires you to go to very exit, jump on ceiling and backtrack off-screen). As you fight your way to the right, you will come across a place with three red skeletons and two falling axes, all below you. To get there, you need to walk further to the right, and then turn back. Crown is hidden in left-most side of this small dead-end.

Isbanir Castle - Upper floors:
- once you reach section outside of castle, with platforms moving back and forth, drop down after second pit. Crown is hidden right under the destructible candle. Oh, and you probably can't get out of there without dropping to your death. Thankfully, it's near beginning of room, so it's not frustrating too much;
- in room where you have to ascend using column of platforms slowly falling down, destroy first red demon, climb up the path above him, and then, using falling platforms, jump on the solid and static one with candle above it. Crown is hidden on the wall to the left.

Galleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, does someone has a link to get the game? I found this numbers and letters, but it doesn't seem to work.
The numbers were meant to be slotted in to a mega link I believe.
I use "were", because slotting it in to a mega link at current just produces a "file is no longer available" page, so I guess ya missed the boat for now.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i guess i too miss the boat.

TitanMeteor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

English site release is supposed to be out in the end of the month if anyone is waiting for that. Also Libraheart did a cool thing and posted where to find the crowns on his blog.

magroux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Promising too much in, I will download, because of these seductive breasts
:D

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He seems to be working on a new game already, an RPG. Check his twitter for screens.

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

English version is out.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Tried to buy it, came up that my CC was invalid. I tried.

yden

Reputation score

I just got the game

#!Rpd3SRgK!CK088uxvagyjucWD7HWKHG1wpipxIGJIKHqTfuqIy_g

sandchainz

Reputation score

I saw the link to version 1.03. Does someone knows if the crown bug was fixed in there? (I mean that crown that falls through the floor tile and you can't get it).

btw, if someone needs the link pm me.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Just beaten the version 1.03 but I'm still missing 5 cg for the gallery. I have all 100% cg and animations from the story and all 20 crowns. Someone knows where to get the remaining 5 cg?