Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] [RJ146003]Succubus/サキュバス

Oh shoot, didn't know, sorry

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Greetings everyone, while playing this game I remembered another game similar to this one where the main character was some kind of succubus and you raped enemies along the way, but I cant remember its name, maybe someone can help me?, I also am searching for games similar to this one so I'm grateful for the advices.

ryukotan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Greetings everyone, while playing this game I remembered another game similar to this one where the main character was some kind of succubus and you raped enemies along the way, but I cant remember its name, maybe someone can help me?, I also am searching for games similar to this one so I'm grateful for the advices.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22164

Butts>Boobs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry if this is a necro, but with this and Tower of Succubus the games don't respond at all. they'll start up, but I can't get anything to happen, no key does anything, let alone the controls given by the readme file. Does anybody know what I can do to fix this?

Edit: Never mind, found out after contacting the developer, if you have a controller adaptor plugged in the keyboard doesn't work.

Last edited:

MintyOne

Reputation score

The links all seem dead.

PunCake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone please reupload the english ver.? The old link is dead.

Thanks