What's new

ACT [ Libra Heart] [ らいぶらはーと ] SUCCUBUS / サキュバス RE146033 RJ146033

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] [RJ146003]Succubus/サキュバス

Thanks for the upload~

While it likely means nothing, this file got instantly blocked by Windows SmartScreen and threw back virus reports on VirusTotal and Metascan. Possibly false positives in both cases, but I figured people might want to know.

Can't post links due to lurker status, but, curious if anyone else is seeing similar?
Use windows essential security, its clean.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Full Save I think. There are still blank images, but I don't know how to get those
https://mega(dot)co(dot)nz/#!PAEVDaJa!tonrLb5UdczUaG1HLMsx3qLygABX5aQVIaUDmPZJysc[/url]
Thanks dude. Rep+ as promised :)

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I've gone from liking to fucking hating this game in a single stage (3-16)

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't even start the game.

I open it up and arrow keys don't work, z,x,&c do nothing. Space bar does nothing.

Pressing S makes the window a little bigger.

That's it.

How do I actually play it?
This is confusing the fuck out of me and I'm wondering if there is something I've missed.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just finished it, though I'm pretty sure I missed some scenes at least. And I think there's a scene for getting all 500 coins or something.

Also, 3-16 was sort of a bitch to navigate through. Those spikes are devilishly well-placed. You had to be hugging the leftmost side of the moving platform before you jump, especially on the last two extra-long spike boxes, or else you get tagged.

The boss fights were nothing special though. The only somewhat troublesome fight was with the flower boss, and even that wasn't so bad, since the floating skulls she spawns always drop health potions.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Good sprite sex. Disappointed that bosses don't get any (or did I miss them). Decent game overall. Short and really easy though.

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Full Save I think. There are still blank images, but I don't know how to get those
https://mega(dot)co(dot)nz/#!PAEVDaJa!tonrLb5UdczUaG1HLMsx3qLygABX5aQVIaUDmPZJysc[/url]
luckily, the save is text based, so you can edit in the 500 coin requirement in notepad for the final image.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm always a fan of dismembered rapist hands. Shame that what seemed like female enemies (dryads and fire spirits) didn't have animations. I support skeletons not needing sex, and I didn't see the purpose of the eyeballs.

I think it was a decent game all around. Not very difficult except for that jumping sequence in stage 3. That took me a good five minutes to complete.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't even start the game.

I open it up and arrow keys don't work, z,x,&c do nothing. Space bar does nothing.

Pressing S makes the window a little bigger.

That's it.

How do I actually play it?
This is confusing the fuck out of me and I'm wondering if there is something I've missed.
Have you perhaps get any controller plugged in?

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can assure you it's not a virus. I have no personal gain from trying to infect someones computer. I downloaded it off the website (dlsite) and instantly uploaded it here. It has to be a false positive.
You're forgetting the possibilities of a virus that infects other executable files to spread itself, or the virus already being inside of the file you downloaded.

Not saying yours has a virus, just giving you a warning that malware doesn't always come from those with evil intentions.

And the others, don't quickly write off everything as false positives. Download the demo and check that, too.
If the virus' fingerprint is found in the full version but not in the trial, you might want to start worrying.

Microsoft scanners are worthless, though, and there was a time when they detected other browsers, like Firefox (who was and is more secure then Internet Explorer)

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

luckily, the save is text based, so you can edit in the 500 coin requirement in notepad for the final image.
I tried editing the coin in the notepad, but I still get 4 blank for the final 4 pics?

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Overall of the game is good, but what the H-animation in gallery done for?
Just only loop.....where is coming shot?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I tried editing the coin in the notepad, but I still get 4 blank for the final 4 pics?
the CGs are unlocked in two sets, one requiring coins, the other requiring sexing ingame a certain number of times (I 'think' at most 30 enemies)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

the CGs are unlocked in two sets, one requiring coins, the other requiring sexing ingame a certain number of times (I 'think' at most 30 enemies)
No wonder, thanks for answering!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Nice little game...too short but the gameplay is great. Animations are really nice. Enemies are pretty varied. The gallery is kind of disappointing though.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The other problem is that it is a bit too easy. I beat the entire game without dying including the bosses, including the 3-16 spike platform.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Good physics and gameplay but i guess it's thx to the used engine.
The execution of those things or the world is really boring. And when it came to the boss battles you just had to spam one button.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

If you jump behind the plant boss's back, you can stay there without taking any damage :3

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just beat the game missing in the gallery two coin related things one need 400 (i have 398) and the other 500, but i think it need to get the total coin in one play it won't work with just going to stage select
It does, you just have to save in the stage you are in

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The other problem is that it is a bit too easy. I beat the entire game without dying including the bosses, including the 3-16 spike platform.
Not all of us are platforming masters. I spent 15 minutes on 3-16 before deciding the game wasn't worth the frustration.