What's new

ACT [ Libra Heart] [ らいぶらはーと ] SUCCUBUS / サキュバス RE146033 RJ146033

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] [RJ146003]Succubus/サキュバス

I honestly can't say I'm a master of platforming either but when you compare this game to others like Super Mario World, Kurovadis, Symphony of the Night which are pretty tame in difficulty levels, Succubus was actually pretty easy.

However I think I would blame the lack of difficulty due to being able to drain life and relatively easy boss (First one had 2 easy patterns, second one's mooks drops life, third one had 3 patterns) and none of them did a lot of damage.

But that's my personal intake on the difficulty, take it as you will.

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How can people suck at Platforming games. Its not even the most difficult genre

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There are fields that people are not good at. Someone could be the king of RTS but may have problems with sim-building management while someone that is good with chess may have problems adapting to the 'think-on-your-feet' FPS games.

And not all platformers are easy either, read Megaman or the various platform hell hacks of original games. Or even better yet, I wanna be that guy.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly can't say I'm a master of platforming either but when you compare this game to others like Super Mario World, Kurovadis, Symphony of the Night which are pretty tame in difficulty levels, Succubus was actually pretty easy.
I don't recall SotN having any real difficult platforming (Super Castlevania IV, on the other hand...)

Part of the frustration with 3-16 was up until that point, yes, it was pretty easy platforming, even for someone like me that abhors difficult platforming. The sudden shift in difficulty was rather jarring.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Part of the frustration with 3-16 was up until that point, yes, it was pretty easy platforming, even for someone like me that abhors difficult platforming. The sudden shift in difficulty was rather jarring.
Ehh...even 3-16 wasn't bad at all. There are zero enemies on the screen...

Just think, if it were old school NES Ninja Gaiden, you'd have those damn bats/eagles swooping down on you as you're trying it as well as having ninjas dropping down on you from above while you are on the platform.

Kids these days lol...don't know difficult platforming.

OP
LloydDarkheart

LloydDarkheart

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Updated the main post with all the links thus far and controls - thanks to all who gave links and info!

Will add more as I play the game. Thanks UMLFers, love the christmas present! :D

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ehh...even 3-16 wasn't bad at all. There are zero enemies on the screen...

Just think, if it were old school NES Ninja Gaiden, you'd have those damn bats/eagles swooping down on you as you're trying it as well as having ninjas dropping down on you from above while you are on the platform.

Kids these days lol...don't know difficult platforming.
Pffft if I were to say that, bad reps everywhere. kudos to you for pointing that out

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I don't recall SotN having any real difficult platforming (Super Castlevania IV, on the other hand...)

No it wasn't, in fact I think it was one of the easier Castlevania game but I was listing it as one of the easier games for the platform genre.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Pffft if I were to say that, bad reps everywhere. kudos to you for pointing that out
No worries, I'm sure they are incoming. Gotta wait for them to get off school tomorrow afternoon though :p:D:cool:

prj365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If possible can someone put a complete save please?

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just played this game. And it's fucking awesome! Was actually fun to play, very simple, the hentai is not too complex, everything is just wonderful. Though it's pixel heavy, but that's my kinda thing.

Also for those of you that don't know at 3-15's end. you can jump up onto the top of the screen to go past the exit to get some items much like you did back in super mario days.

Also #2. I just met the infamous 3-16.Found a trick and it was so easy you don't even need to jump! The trick is if you're lazy stand on the back of the platform facing the entrance then when you get hit you'll be bumped to the front. Simply move back do the same thing and you'll be through it in no time.

Last edited:

darki3world

Reputation score

Hi All,

i tried to open the executable, and after get to the title page, the screen goes never ending white. anyone had this also?
if i press F8 it goes normal again for a few seconds and then back to white screen again.

Among the normal screen, i tried to start the game, still the white screen existed but blinking normal screen in repeated manner. Any idea All? btw, i'm using Windows XP SP3.

Thanks in advance.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

from the website of author,open the save.ini and put all the preyXX=1 and you will unlock every CG

decent platformer dot game,tho the gallery is really lacking and sad the females are not h.H-able:(

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Nice little Castlevania clone, awesome sprites and animations, and the music/sfx fit great. Sadly, it's too short. :/

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are there any extra controls for the gallery? It would be pretty bare bones if you could only view just the single loop for each scene.

LeTwainSpoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

small guide although this game is pretty damn easy:

keep going right/up and kill everything that moves, the game is pretty easy so figure shit out yourself

the coins are used to unlock CGs in the gallery but you can easily edit the save file so it's almost pointless to collect them

power ups: (getting a new one replaces your current one)
green -> bullet spread
blue -> icicles come out from your body
red -> fire trail in front

i could easily beat the bosses by mashing the fire power up at them

3-15 there is a ledge in front of the final gate, get on it and then jump on top of the screen like in the original super mario game to refill your health and special attack
3-16 probably the hardest part of the game. Stand on the left most part of the platform and jump over the spikes, use your double jump. If you really can't do it, stand at the very left facing outwards and when you take damage you will get pushed to the right with invincibility

3-18 do not try to jump on top of the exit and to the right, you will glitch out and won't be able to do anything

the final boss is easy once you get the pattern down. He has 3 positions

throne: he shoots fireballs. Jump to top left platform to be safe
top left: he will cast fire over the entire floor, jump to top right platform to be safe (Spam your attack at him to get free hits)
top right: fireballs and a smaller flame trail, the flame won't reach the throne area to stay at the throne to be safe

no you can't fuck the female enemies in the plant stage

Last edited:

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Apparently, from the new blog post, the creator is going to make a new game

xdr22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score